Characters come in countless varieties across the Omniverse that range from all sorts of different media, each with their unique personalities, alignments and goals that contribute to this strange new reality. After all, no two characters are same! If you list a character from an existing canon here, please only list tropes that apply to them as they exist in the Omniverse.
- Action Girl: Warrior of the Nightsister Clan until Age 20, graduated top of her boot camp class at Age 25, became a Master Sergeant and spearheaded every combat operation for the 15th Infantry Division, later became a Sith Apprentice and killed her entire class while on Korriban, and even got onto the Republic's Most Wanted List after the Great Hyperspace War. And this is all BEFORE the events of the Omniverse.
- Badass Gay: As previously mentioned, she is essentially an awesome soldier. Doesn't exactly stop her from harboring feelings for a certain Nova Terra, to the point where she is willing to banish herself to save her.
- Black Swords Are Better: Her main melee weapon, a Dark Saber, is exactly that. Downplayed slightly as it also has a white hue surrounding it that crackles when it strikes against surfaces.
- Despair Event Horizon: Ultimately, she snaps when three rival Nightsister clans for her to watch the execution of her mother alongside her fellow sisters, which causes her to run around slaughtering them in incredibly gruesome ways. All at the ripe old age of 12 years old.
- Shock and Awe: She has the ability to fire a powerful lightning bolt at a target during combat.
- Super Soldier: She's a Sith Warrior, former Nightsister, and currently the Master Sergeant of a HIGHLY successful division. Most of this is thanks to years of grueling training as well as enough death to rival the 40k universe.
- After the End: Tartaros' experience at Istvaan III.
- Ambiguous Disorder: A bit of an... odd fellow, Tartaros is subject to incoherent rambling, forgetfulness, fits of anger and rather terrible nightmares.
- Berserk Button: His dead comrades.
- Chainsaw Good: His chainsword, naturally.
- Defector from Decadence: First from the traitor legions, then from the Imperium of Man.
- Despair Event Horizon: Istvaan III. Slowly evolves into an Unstoppable Rage.
- Elderly Immortal: Type A. Though technically not immortal, just of a ludicrously extended lifespan.
- Fire-Breathing Weapon: His Pyroclast Flame Projector and custom-rigged chainsword.
- Made of Iron: Tartaros just plain seems unable to die. He's survived shotgun blasts, explosions, impalement and even the death of an entire world. That isn't to say it hasn't made it's impact on him, however.
- A Master Makes Their Own Tools: A great deal of Tartaros' tools are self-made or cobbled together from older models.
- My God, What Have I Done?: After his particularly brutal Roaring Rampage of Revenge.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: His final actions as a servant of the Imperium and a recent renegade. It did not end well. Not at all.
- Rugged Scar: Tartaros is probably more scar tissue than skin by this point.
- Sergeant Rock: Frequently embodied this trope in his military days.
- Sole Survivor: Well, one of a hundred anyway.
- Space Marine: Or, more accurately, ex-Space Marine.
- Still Wearing the Old Colors: Played with. While not easily visible or shown off, Tartaros still bares some of the signs and symbols of a pre-Heresy Astartes on his armour.
- Super Soldier: As an Astartes, he has this in droves. Though the effects of it have been mitigated with age.
- Survivor Guilt: And lots of it.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Post-Heresy, Tartaros became a particularly unpleasant, violent person. Thankfully, this has changed over time.
- Weapon of Mass Destruction: Tartaros was on the receiving end of a particularly big one, alongside most other traitor legion loyalists.
- Zen Survivor: On the surface, at least.
Arguably one one of the most mysterious Primes in the Omniverse, Tearen Wover was an unbelievably powerful deity while in his universe of origin. When he first came to the Omniverse, he went by the name Nealaphh, and worked to try and tear down Omni from his throne. Obviously, things didn't go as expected, and after a stint in the Underverse, seeks to better the Omniverse as a whole.
The following tropes apply to it so far:
- Ambiguous Gender: Nealaphh's physical body was featureless, as far as sexual identifiers are concerned. This body is technically Tearen's default form, but he usually walks around with a normal human body.
- The Chessmaster: Nealaphh tries very hard to control the flow of events in at least a few areas of The Omniverse at a given time, whether this be through personal manipulation or the precision deployment of any of its underlings.
- Eldritch Abomination: Though he currently does not evoke this trope per se, he could very much choose to be one if he wanted to. Nealaphh was most certainly an abomination in mind and spirit, if not completely in body.
- Eyes Do Not Belong There: A rather muted example, but Nealaphh had a third eye below his normally placed right eye. After the Underverse, he only has two in their normal locations.
- Having a Blast: One of Tearen's primary methods of attack is simply causing things to spontaneously explode.
- Mind Rape: Used both as a form of attack and for sheer utility, there have been several people who have been unfortunate to be on the wrong end of Tearen's telepathy.
- Papa Wolf: Tearen has collected a long list of females he considers to be spiritual daughters; if they are threatened and he is aware of it, you can be sure he will annihilate the source of the problem.
- Pstandard Psychic Pstance: Averted. Tearen stands completely still and does not use any physical gestures when manifesting his mental abilities. Since it has only recently come into possession of physical body, Tearen doesn't associate his mental powers with bodily movement.
- Rebel Leader:
- Nealaphh had originally been developing a faction called The Omniverse Institute, dedicated to improving the Crapsack World status that most of The Omniverse suffers from.
- Slightly ironic in that Tearen is also currently a wanted dead by The Empire.
- Telekinesis: Arguably Tearen's most powerful asset. His ability to bend space and time with his mind is so powerful that he can temporarily turn himself into a black hole.
- Telepathy: Ranging from casual conversation to twisting other people's perception of time.
- The Unfettered: As Nealaphh, Tearen was pretty ruthlessly selfish, but since regaining his sense of humanity in the Underverse, he's exclusively dedicated to protecting the Omniverse from Diablo, without any care given for moral, cultural or legal boundaries.
- Villainous BSoD: Nealaphh (while fused with Red Hood) experienced this during the final fight with Volvagia. He banished himself as a result, thus kicking off his Redemption Arc