The new cast members of The Massive Multi-Fandom RPG.
Raspberyl (Played by Doctor Thunder)
The number 1 "Delinquent" of the Nether Institute: Evil Academy, Raspberyl is just about everything one wouldn't use to describe a demon. Kind, friendly, and always willing to help out a friend in need, Raspberyl finds herself in a corner of the Multiverse she never even knew existed.
- Badass Bookworm: In addition to fighting almost exclusively with magic, Raspberyl is quite a good student.
- Badass Long Coat: The moment it came time for the group to acquire new sets of clothes, Beryl immediately sought out one of these. Given her diminutive height, however, it's not really much of a longcoat.
- Beauty Is Never Tarnished: Averted, particularly after her interrogation by the Legion Centurion near the end of Day 5. Along with being noticeably battered, a fractured tail and dislocated wing have even made moving difficult and painful, even long after the actual injuries were incurred. Despite being mostly fixed up the day after, though not without lingering scars, Beryl's wing is still in terrible condition as of Day 8.
- Her wing was finally mended, for the most part, by Lieutenant Ghede on Day 9.
- Break the Cutie: Everything she'd experienced in Extremus led up to her finally reaching the breaking point during her Mindscape on Day 10.
- Hero with Bad Publicity: Since demons have developed something of a bad reputation almost everywhere, Raspberyl has already been put under some scrutiny from others. While most of the group seems to be willing to look past that aspect, Day 5 saw Raspberyl nearly executed by Caesar's Legion for being a demon. In addition, Raspberyl has been attempting to avoid the subject of what sort of demon she actually is.
- In-Series Nickname: She prefers to be called "Beryl", rather than her full name.
- Older Than They Look: Not as extreme as Disgaea 3 portrays her age, but she has said that years in the Netherworlds are twice as long as Earth years. Therefore, at 16 (32 in human years), she's actually one of the oldest characters as far as how long she's lived.
- Odd Friendship: She and Aki have, despite being absolutely nothing alike, managed to start a sort of tentative friendship. May has also become a close friend since then, though the two of them have quite a lot more in common.
- Playing with Fire: Her most commonly-used spells involve just hurling fireballs.
- Poison Is Corrosive: D-Rule 3: Eco-Friendly. So much so that Raspberyl hardly ever uses it, since the potential for friendly fire is rather high and the consequences for that would be extremely bad.
- Technical Pacifist: While she tries to minimize unnecessary killing, she believes she would not be opposed to putting an opponent down if she has to, despite having never actually had to kill anyone before.
- The Load: Despite her proficiency with magic and her knack for coming up with plans on the fly, Raspberyl is very worried about eventually becoming this, particularly due to her various persistent injuries. This is eventually made even worse after her Mindscape, when she fears some of the others will treat her differently and begin to coddle her due to how 'fragile' they believe she is. She turns out to be right.
- White and Grey Morality: Everything Raspberyl once thought she knew about what it means to be a hero is being slowly picked apart the more time she spends examining her own actions and the actions of those around her. She still tends to fall mostly on the "white" side of things for the time being, however.
Garrus Vakarian (Played by Gaunt88)
Samus Aran (Played by Revolver J)
Minako Arisato (Played by Oni-Lord)
Isara Gunther (Played by Demovere)
Travis Touchdown (Played by lightdarkhero250)
Ayasaki Hayate (Played by troydenite)
Gene (Played by Luke Prowler)
Four years after the events of the second City, May has found herself in Extremus; older, stronger and just as terrified as before. Having spent around three-and-a-half years as Champion of Hoenn, she is a much more experienced Trainer, but it remains to be seen whether that will help her at all...
Lina Inverse (Played by Cojiro)An arrogant sorceress who can (usually) put her money where her mouth is.
- Action Girl: Always one to take initiative.
- A-Cup Angst: One of her biggest sore-spots
- Ax-Crazy: She can definitely go off her rocker, especially when food is involved.
- Badass Cape: Self-explanatory (and the inside is pink)
- Berserk Button: Don't steal her food, missuse a nickname, or mention her (lacking) chest
- Big Eater: ...Like BIG.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Adorable and innocent on the outside, not so much on the inside.
- Calling Your Attacks: That's just how the magic happens.
- The Chosen One: She was actually the second choice to her sister, but she still saved the world.
- Cute Little Fang: On occasion.
- Destructive Savior: Her Dragon Slave spell once killed a dragon, but blew up the town she was trying to protect. And that's just Episode 1.
- Double Standard: Abuse, Female on Male: How she treats her companion, Gorry (outside of the MMFRPG)
- Fiery Redhead: Lina could be a model for them all.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Yeah, so she goes overboard pretty often...
Rogue (Played by Game Guru GG)A mutant girl with the power to temporarily absorb superpowers and memories from anyone she touches. It's potentially fatal and permanent if contact is held too long. She's a Southern runaway from a family in Mississippi and was adopted by Mystique and Destiny and joined the Brotherhood of Mutants. During a fight she hospitalized the superheroine Ms. Marvel by permanently absorbing her powers of super-strength and flight, and joined the X-Men when the psychic imprints she had absorbed threatened to drive her insane.
- Anti-Hero: Currently type II.
- The Atoner: She had become this after an encounter with one of Carol Danvers' ex-lovers. Arguably one even before — she shows great remorse when she comes face-to-face with Carol herself, and takes a laser blast for Wolverine, almost dying in the process.
- Blessed with Suck: Literally.
- The Corruption: From the actions of Dark Samus, Rogue has been infected with Phazon.
- Flying Brick: Because of Ms. Marvel's powers.
- Kiss of Death: Her best-known application of her power was by kissing an (Always Male) adversary and absorbing his psyche. She did this quite a few times over the course of her career.
- My Skull Runneth Over: Variation: this is an unfortunate by-product of her absorbing powers. She retains pieces of the psyches and personalities she drains even after the powers fade. This was the reason behind her HeelFace Turn, and it's gotten better or worse by varying degrees over the years.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: She is known as 'Rogue' to everyone, despite having the canonical name of Anna Marie.
- The Runaway: Rogue ran away after her mutation activated and left a boy in a coma.
- Skunk Stripe, though the positioning of the white streak is left vague.
- Toon Transformation: Averted; Although Oswald was somewhat weakened by her powers, Rogue didn't gain anything from Oswald's other than having Four-Fingered Hands and being able to recognize Oswald's children.
Sandy Cheeks (Played by E350)
Sandy is an antromorphic squrrel from Texas who lives in a treedom in the undersea town of Bikini Bottom. She often hangs out with Spongebob Squarepants (and has apparently saved his life enough to literally possess his rear end. No, not like that.)
She has an affinity for extreme sports, and often engages karate with Spongebob. She also works as a scientest.
It is a very bad idea to belittle Texas around her.
- Small Name, Big Ego: At times.
Rundas (Played by Lurker Guy)
Oswald The Lucky Rabbit (Played by Ud The Imp)
Kyle Katarn (Played by Flanker66)
Mike Jones (Played by Justa Username)
- Badass Adorable: A-derp...
- Big Eater: ...aaaaand a-derp. Though he manages to keep it under control when he has to share with other people.
- Mega Manning: His whole shtick.
- The Speechless: Though he can say some things, such as people's names and very basic words, he is mostly this.
- Transformation Sequence: Whenever he gains a new power.
Frog (Played by Stephan Reiken)The Knight of Guardia cursed by Magus into this Frog-like form. Aptly named Frog, he is an honorable and strong fighter
- Cursed with Awesome: Frog's body is actually stronger due to the curse, and he would be weaker in Human form.
- Anti-Magic: Frog's sword, the Masamune, holds Anti-Magical Properties though it doesn't go to the extremes such as entirely blocking spells, it can help guard against them and damage creatures made of or put together by magic.
The Makuta (Played by Lizard Of Aus)
The Big Bad of the Bionicle universe. His real name is Teridax, but he prefers to go by his title/species name of "Makuta" (specified as "the Makuta of Metru Nui" when there's more than one Makuta around) to the point that few outside his brother Makuta know what his real name even is. Once, he and the Brotherhood of Makuta created the animals and kept the peace in their Living Ship of a world. But while they worked, the Great Spirit Mata Nui got all the praise and adoration for governing the world, and the Makuta soon grew envious. He executed a daring plan, spanning over a thousand years, to wrest control of the universe away from Mata Nui, and by gum it worked. That is, up until the exiled Great Spirit unexpectedly struck back, and seemingly killed him. However, he in fact wound up in the new city with nothing but a name, not even a body. He has since acquired the identity of the sweet little 7-year old Emily, and by the look of things, his lust for power hasn't been lost either.
- Classic Villain: Representing Ambition and Envy
- Evil Sounds Deep: At least, when speaking with his real voice.
- Last of His Kind (In a Self-Made Orphan kind of way, so that no one could usurp his old position as ruler.)
- Xanatos Speed Chess: His bread and butter
Red (Played by Behold The Theremin}
Jenny Wakeman (Played by Locoman)
Jenny "XJ-9" Wakeman is a state-of-the-art gynoid automaton created by Dr. Noreen Wakeman. Though XJ-9 was designed to be Earth's protector, armed to the teeth with a wide range of weapons, devices, and transformations, she desires to live the life of a normal teenager and often makes this desire quite apparent to her friends and creator.
Jenny's personality is often friendly and optimistic, though this also comes with being rather naive as to her surroundings. Jenny can also be somewhat of a sucker for trends, even when her mechanical designs prevent her from using them. She is also able to speak Japanese through a language OS.
- Do-Anything Robot: Emphasis on anything.
- Anti-Hero: Type V.
- I Work Alone: Usually so, but averted in the RP - he realizes that in unfamiliar and dangerous territory, cut off from his usual support, he should stick with a group, at least for a while.
Griff (played by Mariogy128)[[
Griff is a demon that attempted to unseal an ancient power in his world in order to bring the demons back to power. He was stopped by Recette and Tear before things could get out of hand. He is an adventurer in the game and he attacks with claws.
- Surrounded by Idiots: What he thinks of the others in his group and how he constantly feels while in Extremus.
Matt Miller (played by Plumbum)The bitch-with-a-keyboard leader of the Deckers in Saints Row: The Third.
- I Just Shot Marvin in the Face: Shows an ineptitude towards gun safety upon entrance.
- The Load: Although not completely useless, he is lacking in ability to use every single weapon he carries and normally cowers and hides upon meeting any threat, as well as his choice of attirenote being an active detriment to any stealth.
Molly Millions (Played by Lavos)
Magog (Played by Mr Maestro)
A former super-powered vigilante, now dealing with the guilt of having inadvertantly caused the deaths of over one million innocent people. Though repentant, he remains anti-social, gruff, and stand-offish.
- Artificial Limbs: His left arm is made of a magical golden metal.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: His metal arm, single shoulder pad, etc.
- Good Is Old-Fashioned: Or at least, he is old-fashioned.
- HeelFace Turn: Enters the story in the midst of one.
- My Greatest Failure: The destruction of Kansas and the death of his team. He considers getting stranded in Extremus with a new team his big second chance.
- '90s Anti-Hero: A deconstruction of one.
- Pure Energy: His staff allows him to shoot beams of vaguely-defined "plasma" energy. It's implied to be magical in nature.
Katsuya Suou (Played by Aedriane)
A police sergeant of the Sumaru City police force. He is a Persona user, having awakened during an encounter with the serial killer JOKER. He uses Persona of the Justice arcana.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Helios, his original Persona, has feline traits. However, he's allergic to them.
The strongest and most well known General of the Kingdom of Shu. His strength gained him the title of God of War. He uses the Green Dragon, which is basically a spear with a Chinese curved sword for a blade.
- Asskicking Equals Authority: Though he's not exactly stupid, Guan Yus power and skill are what makes him Shu's strongest General.
- Badass Beard: His most famous defining feature.
- Blade on a Stick: The Green Dragon
- Drill Sergeant Nasty: Can become one, if required.
- Feels No Pain: Played with. He does feel pain, but it doesn't affect him.
- Honor Before Reason: Let his brothers worst enemy go because he owed said enemy a debt of gratitude.
- Large and in Charge: He's 6'9".
- Major Injury Underreaction: Does feel pain, but it no longer affects him.
- Older and Wiser: Well, older at any rate. It's still too soon to see if he's really wiser.
- Officer and a Gentleman: He's very polite and honorable. It won't stop him from caving your face in if you're an enemy.
- Older Than They Look: Looks thirty, is fifty seven.
- One-Man Army: His presence has literally decided battles.
- Papa Wolf: While he is one to his children, he knows they can handle themselves. But for children who can't protect themselves...
- Red Baron: The God of War, The Lord of the Magnificent Beard, The Instrument of Justice on the Battlefield.
- The Atoner: 10 innocent people got killed because of him. He never forgot.
- Undying Loyalty: Once you gain his trust, you've got it for life...unless you do something evil.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Not as much as in the past, but still very idealistic at heart.
Reaver (Played by Indifferent Pragmatist)
Liu Kang (Played by Test Your Might)
Once, Liu Kang was the champion of the realm of Earth. But he was slain in an act of trickery by his nemesis, Shang Tsung. For four years, his body and soul were separate. While his spirit aided Earth in whatever way he could, his body was zombified and forced to slay innocent people by a corrupted god. When Armageddon came, Liu Kang's spirit was one of the few present who survived. He had no way of being able to fix the realms ravaged by Mortal Kombat. He is the last fragment of his world to survive.
- Lightning Bruiser: Capable of hitting hard and fast in combat.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: He shows up with no shirt on.
Isaac Clarke (Played by Darkomega245)
- Badass Bookworm: Just a Simple engineer,and yet still survived even more longer than the Red Shirt Army.
- Combat Pragmatist:Isaac will use any Advantage while fighting in Combat Hand-To-Hand.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran:To say he went through alot is an Understatement.
A group of extremely competent individuals who have thus far managed to utilize superior tactics and resources to match or even overpower the parties, despite appearing to be nothing more than highly-trained soldiers. Their name was later discovered by Group A, while Kyle Katarn learned during his infiltration mission that at least one of their objectives appears to be hunting down every Trope-tan in the Multiverse for reasons as-of-yet unknown. Notable members include Nathan Crossnote , Kokoro Hatsuse note , and Hector Garcia note .
Trope-tan #666, also known as "Sixes" (Played by Doctor Thunder)
The primary antagonist of Season 2. After being attacked inside her own jail cell by a small number of Bloodhounds, Sixes disposed of them and headed to Extremus in their ship, only for it to be destroyed by Extremus' atmosphere. Sixes managed to survive impact, but was stranded on a desert island, where she was soon found by Group A. Both Aki and May objected very strongly to her presence, to the point of outright violence, but Sixes managed to convince at least the majority of the group that things were not as they seemed. Only time will tell if she is being sincere, however. At the very least, she appears to believe what she is saying.
- Berserk Button: Others lying about her, especially to her face, which May managed to inadvertently press on Day 7. She also very much resents being called a villain, as she claims her motives are not only for the greater good, but not actually all that extreme. A subsequent exchange of information on Day 8 has since proved her to be telling the truth.
- Dual Wielding: Her primary method of fighting involves using twin hilt-less lightsabers, which she is able to create out of thin air.
- Glass Cannon: While extremely competent in combat and capable of running circles around most opponents, it doesn't take much to disable her, assuming one can actually hit her.
- Poor Communication Kills: Season 2 could have been over in a week had the party not attacked her on sight every single time she showed up to explain things. The second and third weeks were a result of Sixes needing to replenish her supply of Meta for regenerative purposes after the party had cut off both her arms, as well as her simply wanting revenge.
- Pride: Despite being far from the villain she initially seemed to be, Sixes is slightly arrogant and standoffish at times. There have already been glimpses of a kinder side to her, however.
- Super Speed: Noticeably quicker than the rest of the cast.
- The Spark of Genius: The majority of her technology is this right now, which is something she was attempting to ultimately change during Season 2. Due to the party's intervention, that didn't turn out as she had planned. Sixes is understandably bitter about that.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: She genuinely had the Multiverse's best interests in mind during Season 2, and most of her methods were never actually very extreme.