This page is for characters appearing primarily in the Lunacy of Duke Venomania for the Evillious Chronicles.
- "Now, shall we dance?"
The Villain Protagonist for the "Lust" arc of the series, the Duke of Asmodean who makes a deal with the Demon of Lust to become irresistible to women. With his newfound powers he abducts girls from all over the Beelzenian Empire to be part of his "harem" and sparks an international incident.
- Abusive Parents: His father locked him in the basement for most of his life because of his deformity. Even when he's let out, he's denied his birthright and forced to work as a servant.
- A God Am I: Declares himself as some sort of love god when explaining himself to Maylis before brainwashing her.
- Alas, Poor Villain: Sateriasis, despite being a monster at the end, has a very tragic downfall in that he's completely alone when he dies, and his last attempt to fix things with Gumina is utterly hopeless as he can't even work up the breath to speak with her.
- Alien Blood: After his contract, his blood turns purple.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Treated terribly by everyone around him because he was born with a "face" on his cheek.
- Amnesiac Dissonance: After making his contract he accidentally loses his own memories; not remembering the bitter reasons he made the contract, Venomania actually spends several days resisting his lustful impulses and genuinely cares for Lukana. After a few of his memories come back, however, there's only a brief moment of shock before he sets about brainwashing his first "wife."
- Arc Villain: Of The Lunacy of Duke Venomania arc.
- Aristocrats Are Evil: One of the prestigious Five Dukes of the Beelzenian Empire.
- Believing Their Own Lies: Over the course of the novel he ends up becoming genuinely convinced that he is some noble force granting women happiness using his "Lust" spell, even as he becomes more and more depraved and careless with them.
- Bestiality Is Depraved: One of Venomania's victims is named Josephine, with her age and occupation censored. This was also the name of Riliane's riding horse in "The Daughter of Evil." Though, it's likely only a Mythology Gag.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: With I.R., both the big-bads of the Lust arc.
- Bishōnen: Invoked per his Deal with the Devil.
- Blue Blood: From a prestigious line of powerful Beelzenian Dukes.
- Body Horror: He was born with an extra face on his right cheek. His demonic transformations also count as this.
- Cain and Abel: He loved his younger brother, but after having his heart broken all went to hell and he killed him in a rage. And the feeling was mutual; previously the real Sateriasis was planning to assassinate him.
- Catchphrase: "Now, shall we dance?", a phrase he says to all of the women he adds to his harem.
- Child by Rape: He has three, to be exact. Venomania's tainted bloodline goes strong for hundreds of years after his escapades, with one or more of his descendants in nearly every story arc.
- Childhood Friend Romance: Duke Venomania loved Gumina, and shes the reason why he made the deal.
- Curtains Match The Windows: Purple hair to match his Purple Eyes.
- Deal with the Devil: He makes a contract with the Demon of Lust, to be precise.
- Dead Person Impersonation: He's impersonating his little brother Sateriasis, whom he killed with the rest of his family. Played with in that, after accidentally wiping his memories, he also believes he is Sateriasis for a time.
- Driven to Suicide: When I.R. found him he was about to do this, due to the guilt of having killed his family and despair over losing Gumina.
- Dying Alone: After being stabbed to death by Karchess, he was abandoned in the mansion and left to bleed to death. Even the demon abandons him.
- Dying Declaration of Love: Attempted this with Gumina in the end, but didn't have enough breath to speak.
- Evil Counterpart: He's one to his eventual killer, Karchess. Both of them are nobility who act rashly and are motivated by love, while for Karchess it's a dedication to freeing Yufina and for Sateriasis it's a love for Gumina that becomes warped with Lust. They also both disguise their true self and assume a different person's identity in the process.
- Extreme Libido: Kind of comes with the whole Deal with the Devil with the Demon of Lust thing.
- Faux Affably Evil: While appearing charming and sympathetic to everyone he comes across, particularly women, deep down he's completely self-serving and will go to any means to get what he wants. He only gets worse over time as he succumbs to the demon of Lust.
- Go-Go Enslavement: For obvious reasons, after brainwashing them he has each of his "wives" wear far more revealing clothes than they would have normally worn in this modest medieval era.
- Handsome Lech: Invoked by his Deal with the Devil.
- Harem Seeker: Initially he makes the contract to obtain Gumina, with the harem being more of a side-project to help him work off his lusts, but eventually it became all he cared about.
- Healing Factor: Due to the power of the demon he can heal almost instantly from any attack except for one by the Golden Key.
- The Hedonist: "Doing depravities in defiance of God...this is the night of madness I had hoped for..."
- Horny Devil: He's required by the contract to have regular sexual intercourse in order to work off his building "lust," while also taking life energy from the women to feed his power.
- Hypnotic Eyes: His eyes become red whenever he uses his power.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: In order to make the contract, he stabbed himself in the chest with the Venom Sword. He seemed to be okay with this, since he was going to kill himself anyway.
- This later is the cause of his death by another sin vessel.
- Identical Grandson: Many of his male descendants in and out of universe, due to being played by Gackpo.
- I Just Want to Be Loved: How he begins his descent into madness, desperately seeking love after being abused and neglected his entire life. In the beginning he just wanted this from Gumina, but it quickly extends to any woman that he takes a liking to.
- Lady Killer In Love: Veno is an odd example in that he insists he loves all the women in his harem, even in Seven Crimes and Punishments when he's no longer possessed. The way he treats Lolan and others makes it clear he only extends his love to some, however, like Gumina.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Part of the powers he got from the Demon of Lust. It's very strong, too, as it managed to make a whole town (sans Rajih) forget he was ever there, thus leaving no evidence connecting him to Ferdinands assassination or Lilien's disappearance. He was also able to remove the childhood memories of himself from Gumina's mind and his own, albeit temporarily.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: Had very long hair and was very beautiful.
- Love Makes You Evil: After he was made fun of by Gumina he snapped, deciding to murder his whole family. Its then the possibility that he could obtain her again that caused him to make the contract.
- Love Makes You Crazy: His loved for Gumina caused much of his "lunacy" to obtain her.
- Lust: Possessed by the Demon of Lust, naturally.
- Meaningful Name: Crossing over with Genius Bonus; his first name is based on "satyriasis" (obsessive sexual desire in men).
- Even more so, his real name is Cherubim, the plural of the angel Cherub. Cherubs are often depicted as having multiple faces, connecting to Cherubim's deformity. Also, striking a contract with the Demon of Lust caused him going from "angel" to "demon".
- Mr. Fanservice: As the sin contractor of Lust, this is to be expected; a handsome (at least after his Deal with the Devil) man who's the subject of multiple shirtless and (alluded to) sex scenes. Even his demon form is sexy looking. Granted the sex scenes may qualify more as Fan Disservice considering the fact that they're all essentially rape.
- Oh, Crap!: Has this expression at the end of his song, when he realizes his new "bride" is stabbing him...and that "she" wasn't a woman.
- Naïve Newcomer: Actually serves as this for the Deadly Sins of Evil series, as Irina spends much of his novel explaining the mechanics of magic and demons to him (and by extension the audience) after getting him to make his contract.
- Please Don't Leave Me: His (attempted) last words to Gumina were to ask her to wait as she left, since he never got to explain his feelings.
- Really Gets Around: This one is self-evident; his harem had upwards of twenty women in it before he was killed.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: When invoking his powers from the Demon of Lust, his eyes turn red.
- Sibling Triangle: Both him and his younger brother loved Gumina, and while she was arranged to marry the latter, it's strongly hinted that the one she loved was Cherubim.
- Sins of Our Fathers: His many descendants after the event are treated horribly by the rest of Evillious.
- Smug Snake: All too proud of his dastardly deeds, and overly confident nothing can stop him.
- Sole Survivor: Before he remembers that he's the one who killed his entire family, he sees himself as the sole survivor of the massacre.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Is it "Sateriasis" or "Sateriajis"?
- Supernatural Is Purple: The color of his blood turns purple after making his contract.
- Took a Level in Kindness: After his death, he starts seeing himself in a more chivalrous light in the afterlife, inviting some of the past members of his harem to rejoin him (this time of their own free will) and promising to behave for their sake. He later goes on to join Kayo in acting as a bodyguard to Riliane.
- The Unfavorite: Always put beneath his little brother, eventually with nasty consequences.
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity: The songs not called "The Lunacy of Duke Venomania" for nothing.
- It's noted in the book that being unused to the power of the demon threw his mind in a state of chaos on his first transformation.
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: Not surprising that he snapped after the horror that was his childhood.
- Villainous Crush: Despite being in love with Gumina, Sateriasis demonstrates this towards Lukana as well; he comes to like her in the period his memories were wiped, brainwashes her first after demanding she be his wife, and later refuses to let I.R. steal her body.
- Villain with Good Publicity: Due to masquerading as his brother and being able to wipe memories, the duke is generally well-liked in public. Even after his true nature is exposed, the benefits he brought to Asmodean have him being called a hero by some centuries later.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: His hair is purple. Incidentally, so is his blood.
Duke Venomania's father and the previous Duke of Asmodean. Shortly before Venomania made his contract with Lust, he killed Ilotte along with the entire household.
- Abusive Parents: Locked his oldest son in the basement for most the boy's childhood because of his deformity.
- Asshole Victim: Given how he abused Cherubim, his murder was pretty expected.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: He's loved by everyone else as being a nice Duke who cares for his people, but in reality he's the kind of man to lock his firstborn in a basement and treat him like utter crap because he was born with a facial deformity.
- Blue Blood: Like his son, he's from a line of powerful Dukes reigning over Asmodean.
- Maternal Death? Blame the Child: Another reason he hated Cherubim so much was he blamed him for his first wife's death, albeit it was by suicide from his ugliness and not childbirth.
- Missed the Call: I.R. originally planned to give the Venom Sword to him, but he was killed right before their meeting.
- Parental Neglect: Locking your eldest son in a dark basement for the first half of his life and then refusing to acknowledge him when you DO let him up counts, yes. This is in contrast to how he treated his second son.
- Posthumous Character: Like most of Sateriasis' family, killed shortly before he made his contract.
Ilotte Venomania's first wife, who eventually commits suicide and drives him to remarry.
- Blue Blood: She's described as the daughter of a local lord, and marries the powerful Duke Ilotte.
- Driven to Suicide: After giving birth to Ilotte's child and seeing its obvious deformity she throws herself off a cliff.
- Laser-Guided Karma: She believed that she was a victim of this, with her next baby's deformed face being a result of her aborting her first child.
- It's All My Fault: Blamed herself for her baby's deformity.
- Posthumous Character: Dies even before the massacre on the rest of the Venomania household, and only shown in a flashback.
- Your Cheating Heart: Cheats on Ilotte with a servant, and aborts the child when it results in a pregnancy.
Another son of Ilotte Venomania, a character who features largely in Duke Venomania's and Gumina's past although is forgotten by the time of the main story.
- Arranged Marriage: His parents arranged a marriage between him and Gumina.
- Bishōnen: Cherubim takes his appearance specifically because of how beautiful and attractive he was.
- Blue Blood: The son of a Duke and willed to be the next Duke before his death.
- Cain and Abel: He planned to assassinate his older brother because he was jealous of his relationship with Gumina, although in the end he was the one killed.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: He tried to have his own brother assassinated because he (correctly) thought Gumina was in love with him.
- Childhood Friends: With his cousin Gumina and his older brother Cherubim.
- Curtains Match The Windows: Purple eyes and purple hair. Otherwise Cherubim may not have impersonated him so easily.
- Kissing Cousins: His mother was a member of the Glassred family, so he and Gumina were related.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: Just like his brother, and even more so without the deformity.
- Love Makes You Evil: He didn't take well his unrequited love for Gumina at all... It may be a family trait.
- Posthumous Character: Killed at the start of Cherubim's contract, he's only shown in flashbacks and Cherubim's own monologues about his past.
- Sibling Triangle: He was in love with Gumina, who was his fiancee, and his brother Cherubim also loved her. Noticing that the one she most likely loved was Cherubim, Sateriasis didn't take that well at all... To the point that he even went into an attempted Murder the Hypotenuse.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: He used to really care for his older brother and considered him a friend. He even persuaded his father to let Cherubim out of his confinement, and was said to have a kind heart. Eventually, however, Sateriasis started to get jealous of his brother's bond with Gumina and his brotherly love turned into hate.
- Walking Spoiler: Even knowing his existence throws a lot of Venomania's past into question.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Being related to Venomania, his hair is the same shade of purple.
- "Say Mikulia, I think that Lord Venomania would want all of us to get along."
A 20 year old tailor and the first victim of Venomania, she is noted to hold a valuable magic potential inside her. She has been close friends with Lilien and Rajih since their childhood. At some point after the Venomania event she switches bodies with Elluka.
- Brainwashed: The first one to be brainwashed by Venomania; unlike other examples, her brainwashing began to fade over time.
- Cassandra Truth: When she was little she had a vision that her town would have a drought, but no one believed her (except, thankfully, Elluka.) Of course she was right.
- Child by Rape: The start of the Octo-Venomania bloodline that leads us centuries later to Gammon and his brother Nyoze.
- Childhood Friends: With Lilien and Rajih.
- Dreaming of Things to Come: Had the Purple Dream ability, which made her I.R.'s target.
- Fighting from the Inside: Strains against Venomania's hypnotic ability when she first sees Lilien again.
- Foreshadowing/Mythology Gag: She's a tailor whose body is taken by Elluka, hmm...
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: After swapping bodies with Elluka and having her gold hair, this trope fits her too.
- Harem Nanny: In a way. As she's the one that's been around Venomania the longest, the duke trusts her to keep the harem in check while he's away. She's also in charge of tailoring the dresses all the girls wear, and initially would handle all the chores.
- Shout-Out: Her name being "Octo" could be a shortening of "Octopus," a reference to Tako-Luka.
- Rapunzel Hair: Even when tied in a bun, it reaches all the way to her ankles.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue to Lilien's Red.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: Very nice and helpful and very pure. She wants everyone around her to get along.
- Seers: She's able to see the future via her Purple Dreams. It's suggested this is due to her magical heritage, descended from a Leviantan before the Catastrophe.
- Straight Man: To Mikulia and to a lesser extent, Gumina.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Girly of Lilien's tomboy.
- Two Girls and a Guy: She, Lilien, and Rajih.
- Walking the Earth: After being freed from Venomania's harem, Lukana wanders east with Rajih and Lilien, partially to escape I.R.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: It's bright pink.
- "Don't come near me again with that ugly face."
The childhood-friend-turned bully of Venomania, or so we think at first. The daughter of the Marquis Glassred, she is Venomania's main target of affection and the reason why he makes the Deal with the Devil, later being enchanted to join his harem. Gumillia chooses her appearance when she decides to be a human.
- A Day in the Limelight: She receives a song, "The Portrait Glassred Drew," as an answer song to "The Lunacy of Duke Venomania".
- Affectionate Nick Name: She calls Sateriasis "Sati" and Cherubim "Cheri".
- Alliterative Name: Her names start with G.
- Alpha Bitch: She has a "cat-and-dog" relationship with the harem girls that came from below her social strata, like Mikulia and Lolan. Eventually this cools as she interacts with more people outside the nobility.
- Arranged Marriage: Her parents arranged a marriage between her and Sateriasis.
- Blue Blood: As the daughter of a Marquis.
- Brainwashed: Just like all of Sateriasis' victims.
- Break His Heart to Save Him: This is what she actually was doing when she viciously insulted Cherubim, to save him from the real and jealous Sateriasis.
- Childhood Friends: With her cousin Sateriasis and with Cherubim.
- Curtains Match The Windows: They're both a deep green.
- Elegant Classical Musician: Plays the violin.
- The Exile: Gumina, her father and her servant Carol exiled themselves to Elphegort, since after the Venomania incident all of his victims faced discrimination.
- Forgotten Childhood Friend: Venomania turns out to be this for her. A variant in that she does remember that they are childhood friends, she just can't recall her childhood memories of him. This is because Venomania wiped her memories of Cherubim so that she would only love him, not realizing that Cherubim was himself.
- Hidden Heart of Gold: In reality she only verbally abused Venomania to throw off the suspicion that they would destroy the Arranged Marriage between her and Sateriasis. Unfortunately, Cherubim misinterpreted this as a genuine hatred.
- Just the Way You Are: In "The Portrait That Glassred Drew", she realizes that this is how she felt about Cherubim all along, and laments that she never told him.
- Kissing Cousins: She is engaged to Sateriasis, whose mother was a member of the Glassred family.
- Lethal Chef: In a comedy side-story e-mailed to registered buyers of Waltz of Evil, she makes a piece of chocolate that has paint inside it.
- The Ojou: Rich and high-class, she often looks down on those of lower social strata.
- Punny Name: Her last name, Glassred, which is a Shout-Out to her representative Vocaloid's red goggles and possibly foreshadowing that she's an ancestor of Banica Conchita.
- Sibling Triangle: She was in an Arranged Marriage with her cousin Sateriasis, though she only saw him as a friend, and was more in love with Cherubim, a.k.a the Duke Venomania we know.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Hates rain. Since childhood, she plays her violin to drown out the rain's sound.
- You Go, Girl!: She becomes Elphegort's first female prime minister. It is also acknowledged in the Evillious Chronicles that her success set a precedent for women in politics and other positions of power.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She's an Elphe, and as such has the green hair characteristic of their people.
- "My my, this has become quite interesting."
The youngest child of emperor Jupiter Beelzenia and one of Venomania's many victims. During the Venomania Event, she investigated the disappearances within her territory, hiring spies and agents to find out the truth. She employs Karchess to perform this task at her minister's request. At some point she too becomes enchanted by the Duke.
- All Love Is Unrequited: She is in love with her minister, Tae Conchita, who is already married.
- Likewise the married Earl Ferdinand is infatuated with her.
- Alone with the Psycho: Of a sort—she leaves to visit Neruneru (who is luring her to Venomania) right before Karchess' report where he tells her he's finally pinned down the culprit (planning to tell her when he arrives in person that it's Venomania). However, she figures out pretty quickly it's him on her own and goes into his mansion anyway.
- Brainwashed: By the power of Lust with all of the Duke's victims.
- Child by Rape: Gets pregnant with the Duke's child, which eventually leads down to Banica Conchita.
- Everything Is Better With Princesses: The one princess in Venomania's harem full of women from all lower social strata (and a queen.)
- Family Theme Naming: She and her older siblings are named after the months from January to May.
- Good Girls Avoid Abortion: Her family flat-out refused to accept her child from Venomania and tried to get her to abort it, but she was adamant to carry the baby to term.
- The Ojou: Like Gumina, she's a proper wealthy lady as a princess of Beelzenia.
- Pimped-Out Dress: Not her harem dress, which is the standard slip all of them wear, but in the Venomania manga she's shown to wear lacy, poofy, bejeweled dresses full of fabric and befitting her station, with pimped-out hairstyles to match.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: While she doesn't do a lot of the footwork herself, she's one of the few people launching an investigation into the disappearances.
- Youngest Child Wins: She is the youngest of her siblings and her father's favorite.
- "A flower must not be unsightly"
An 18 year old peasant and the second victim of Venomania; a very immature young lady in the village of Abito, she dreams of being rescued from her difficult life by her prince charming, and goes along with Sateriasis Venomania when he arrives to fulfill that role. Has an A Day in the Limelight song, Flower of the Plateau.
- Abusive Parents: Her biological family abandoned her and her adoptive parents, while kind at first, became verbally abusive when her childishness began to get frustrating.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Appears this way as of "Flower of the Plateau," but that was Eve all along.
- Changeling Fantasy: Played with in that she deludes herself into believing she's really a princess who was given to her peasant parents "for high-class reasons," but will eventually get to go home with her prince charming...and this is why she went willingly with the charming, prince-like Venomania despite knowing he's demonic.
- Child by Rape: Her son with Venomania. Played with—she is there of her own free will, but considering how she has the intelligence and self determination of a small girl it doesn't account for much.
- Curtains Match The Windows: Her hair and eyes are both a shade of teal.
- Dead All Along: She died in the brothel; "Flower of the Plateau" is her being impersonated by Eve.
- Demonic Possession: The Demon of Sloth resides inside her during the Venomania Event. Irina takes it and later places it in the Clockworker's Doll.
- The Ditz: Not very bright, acknowledged in-universe by her frustrated parents constantly telling her she was stupid.
- Godiva Hair: In "Flower of the Plateau's" PV.
- Happily Married: To the young lord of Calgaround. Except not.
- Identical Stranger: It has been noted that she resembles the Original Sinner, Eve Moonlit. This trope is ultimately subverted—it's because she was born with the demon of Sloth/Eve herself possessing her, it's not random chance that they look alike.
- Innocent Flower Girl: Is what she seems to become after being a prostitute, but that wasn't really her.
- In-Series Nickname: She calls I.R. "Ms. Minion," thinking that she serves the Duke rather than the other way around.
- Karma Houdini: Subverted. She gets away with three murders, but then it turns out it wasn't even her. Played straight with Eve, though, who did get away with it..
- Manchild: She's eighteen but her mind is one of a child's, which caused many people in her town to see her as a nuisance.
- More Than Mind Control: Due to being protected from Venomania's power by her own Demonic Possession, she is the only girl in the harem who actually wants to be there, believing the duke to be a "demon prince" who saved her from her Abusive Parents.
- Punny Name: "Greeonio," a Shout-Out to the "green onion" (leek) that is Hatsune Miku's character item.
- Offing the Offspring: Again, subverted. Eve was the one who killed her son, while impersonating her, to hide Mikulia's past of prostitution.
- Really Gets Around: Becomes a prostitute after the Venomania Event and seems perfectly happy with it.
- Stepford Smiler: Hides her not actually murderous darker nature and frustrations with her life with her childish happiness.
- Thinks Like A Fairy Tale: A deconstruction, as her desire to live through her fairy tale fantasies lead to her being easily taken advantage of.
- Third-Person Person: Refers to herself as Mikulia rather than I. This is to emphasize her childishness.
- Villain with Good Publicity: As the Flower of the Plateau, or rather that trope would apply more to Eve, who impersonated her.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is a shade of green, due to her development in the womb shaping her to look like Eve.
- "As soon as those two go, Ill close up. Ill go spend some time with the guys."
A 24 year old baker and one of Venomania's victims. Only mentioned in passing in "The Lunacy of Duke Venomania," but became a main girl in the manga of the same name. A good friend of Lukana Octo, her disappearance makes Lilien uneasy and she tries to do her best to search for her missing friend; unfortunately, she eventually ends up with the same fate.
- Alone with the Psycho: During the manga she falls prey to this, as Rajih discovers the murdered Ferdinand household around the time she realizes that the Duke is Lukana's kidnapper.
- Ascended Extra: From a name on the list of disappeared women to a character with personality and role.
- Brainwashed: By the end of the manga she's ensnared like the other women.
- Childhood Friend Romance: With Rajih. Seemingly one-sided from his part.
- Childhood Friends: With Lukana and Rajih.
- Mind-Control Eyes: After Venomania uses his powers on her, making her look like an Empty Shell.
- Falling-in-Love Montage: Chapter 2 of the manga focuses on this between her and Venomania.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: When the tomboy and hater of frilly dresses suddenly wears a dress, it alarms her friend of what is really happening with her meeting Venomania.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: When realizing that Venomania was the one who is holding Lukana hostage, she tries to escape the mansion. She fails.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Tomboy for Lukana's girly.
- Two Girls and a Guy: She, Lukana, and Rajih.
- Walking the Earth: What she does with Lukana and Rajih after being freed from Venomania.
One of Venomania's victims; she is the queen of Marlon and Karchess lover, although married to a Beelzenian prince. While visiting Beelzenia with her husband, her caravan is attacked by Venomania and shes enchanted into his harem.
- Arranged Marriage: Had one with Martius Beelzenia.
- Brainwashed: As a result of Venomania's Mind Control, same as his other victims.
- Elopement: Elopes with Karchess following her freedom from Duke Venomania, breaking her Arranged Marriage to Martius Beelzenia in the process.
- Noble Fugitive: Hunted along with Karchess for his killing a Beelzenian Duke, as well as for their elopement.
- Rightful Queen Returns: After marrying Karchess they return to Marlon and campaign against her former husband, citing her royal Marlon blood as making her the legitimate heir.
- Your Cheating Heart: Cheats on her husband with Count Karchess, and later marries him.
A homeless woman and one of Duke Venomania's victims, the older sister of Haru Netsuma.
- Brainwashed: By Duke Venomania, because of her similarity to I.R.
- Evil Albino: Not evil herself (or even a true albino, although she fits the popular depiction of one), but she and her clan are judged as this by the rest of Evillious.
Gumina Glassreds personal servant and bodyguard; after her master is brainwashed by Venomania, she too is brainwashed into his harem.
- Battle Butler: Gumina's servant and a powerful combatant, not that it stopped Venomania.
- Brainwashed: As a result of Venomanias Mind Control powers, although it doesnt affect her loyalties any.
- The Exile: She accompanied her master in her exile to Elphegort.
- Fiery Redhead: Red-haired, skilled in martial arts, and not afraid to use that skill.
- Intrinsic Vow: Her loyalty towards Gumina Glassred is strong enough to override the effects of Venomania's Mind Control powers, enabling her to disobey Venomania's orders if they contradict Gumina's.
- Meaningful Name: Her last name is "Shields" and she works as a bodyguard.
- Undying Loyalty: Has this towards Gumina Glassred; in fact, its even stronger than her brainwashing.
A dancer from Lisa-A and one of Venomania's victims. The third woman to be abducted, Lolan was seduced after Sateriasis visited her theater at Lisa-A. Although homosexual, she's turned against her sexuality by the Demon of Lust, which causes her much mental strain in the harem.
- Ambiguously Brown: Has "healthy dark skin," matching LOLA's popular representation, which mostly serves as a qualifier for her beauty.
- Brainwashed: Just like all of Venomania's victims—her being a lesbian, it has a more devastating effect on her than most.
- Incompatible Orientation: Is a lesbian, and being brainwashed against her true sexuality causes her a mental strain.
- Killed Offscreen: She has sex with Venomania and then Lukana walks in on her corpse the next day, after her spirit finally gives out from both the intense sexuality-altering brainwashing and the demon feeding on it.
- "I have the strength to take back the one I love"
A Count who had been having an affair with the (married) queen Yufina Marlon, and is hired by Maylis Beelzenia of the Beelzenian Empire to search for the missing women, coming onto Venomania's trail. The fact that his beloved Yufina is among the missing only makes him that much more determined to catch him.
- Amateur Sleuth: The closest thing the Beelzanian nobility had to a detective to investigate the missing women (after the other candidates were slaughtered or driven mad by Venomania) as well as being well regarded for his skill.
- Bishōnen: He's very pretty, and this probably helps him pass as a woman for a brief time.
- Blue Blood: A Marlon Count (and later a King.)
- Curtains Match The Windows: His blue eyes and hair are repeated in many of his descendants, to boot.
- Disguised in Drag: This was his plan to sneak into Venomania's house.
- Heir-In-Law: Marrying Yufina allowed him to claim the throne for himself.
- Hot-Blooded: His passion is one of the traits that Yufina finds attractive about him. His impulsiveness and quick temper is one of the reasons that he goes after Venomania while everyone else is still mulling over how to deal with the situation.
- It's Personal: He began his investigation after Yufina was the next to disappear.
- I Will Find You: Yufina, he will certainly find you!
- Muscles Are Meaningless: Hes very slim and feminine looking, but he can hold Rajih with one hand.
- Punny Name: His last name, "Crim," is a pun on "ice cream," KAITO's character item. (This is more clear when comparing the romaji spellings.)
- Unsettling Gender Reveal: When the reveal is accompanied by a knife to the chest, yes, it can be considered unsettling.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He introduces the blue hair into the Marlon bloodline, and it never really disappears afterwards.
I.R.'s medium used during the Venomania Event, a Netsuma who's the younger sister of Hakua Netsuma. After her village was destroyed, I.R. took her for a medium.
- Child Mage: Has a decent amount of magic potential, which I.R. uses to aid Venomania, but she's also only a teenager.
- Fighting from the Inside: Reuniting with Hakua prompts her consciousness to resurface and cause progressively more problems for I.R.
- Big Sister Instinct: Despite being the younger one. The reason she started Fighting from the Inside was to tell I.R. to stay away from her sister.
- Mystical White Hair: As a member of the Netsuma Clan, and she does indeed have magical powers.
- People Puppets: Was the first known victim of I.R.'s Body Steal Technique.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: I.R. eventually kills her because the body was just causing her problems.
- "There are times when I man has to do what he must, even if he knows there is no reward!"
A close friend of Lilien and Lukana, and the second male lead in the "The Lunacy of Duke Venomania" manga. Having a crush on Lilien, he is naturally suspicious of Duke Venomania and is one of the few to discover his secret.
- Ambiguously Brown: He's one of the few darker-skinned characters in the franchise, which would lend a slightly more Middle-Eastern feel to Asmodean if it weren't for the fact that every other main character has pale skin, making him look a little out of place.
- Bishōnen: He's not a bad looking guy, and as fans have pointed out, somewhat baby-faced.
- Cassandra Truth: He tries to tell everyone that Venomania kidnapped Lilien, but thanks to Venomania's memory-wiping powers, everybody thinks he's crazy.
- Childhood Friends: With Lilien and Lukana.
- Dogged Nice Guy: Toward Lilien.
- Drowning My Sorrows: After Lilien runs off with Venomania, he's found on the streets drinking from a canteen due to the above Cassandra Truth.
- Meaningful Name: His surname means "lion"; in Arabic culture, men who are exceptionally brave are given a title with the word "lion" in them. It perfectly fits with Rajih standing up to Sateriasis even as he transformed into a demon.
- Nice Guy: Loyal, chivalrous, a good friend to Lilien and Lukana...he certainly fits the bill.
- Undying Loyalty: To Lilien, fighting to keep her safe even if she doesn't return his feelings.
- Walking the Earth: After the Venomania event, alongside Lukana and Lilien.
The earl of Mystica and a minor character of "The Lunacy of Duke Venomania" manga. He allows the Duke to stay in his home during his visit, although is afterwards murdered with the rest of his household.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Has an obsession with Maylis Beelzenia, who expresses clear dislike of him.
- He Knows Too Much: Killed by Venomania for looking into the women's disappearances.
- Peekaboo Corpse: He's part of an entire room full of corpses which Rajih stumbles on when he's trying to investigate the Duke, cluing him in to Venomania's true nature.
- Stalker Shrine: Had one for Maylis in a secret room, filled with her dresses, underwear, various other belongings, and a portrait of the princess herself.
- Stalker with a Crush: He managed to get a hold of a lot of Maylis' possessions just to set up that shrine...
- Your Cheating Heart: He is married but pines after another woman, who is herself only unsettled by his affections.
The nephew of Earl Ferdinand following his murder in the manga. He greets and gives information to Karchess after the count comes to investigate.
- Blue Blood: A noble who is elevated to the position of earl following his uncle's death.
- Mr. Exposition: His role in the manga is to explain the aftermath of the previous chapters to Karchess, and let the audience in on the fact that no one can remember Venomania being in town.
- No Name Given: No opportunity is given to learn his name.
A tailor who owns a shop in Lasaland, the uncle of Lukana Octo. For the Lasaland New Year Festival, he has his niece come to his shop to help him out with work where shes able to come into contact with Sateriasis Venomania.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Venomania wipes his memories of his encounters with him and Lukana visiting in his shop.
- Mr. Exposition: Only serves to tell Lukana all about Sateriasis' memory loss in the story.
- Only One Name: Only his last name of "Octo" is known.
The king of Marlon via his marriage to Yufina Marlon, as well as a prince of Beelzenia. When Yufina runs away with her lover Karchess, he aids the Empire in hunting them until he's deposed.
- Adipose Rex: Like all of Maylis' siblings he's quite obese, and has a weak-willed but benign personality as a king to match.
- Arranged Marriage: To Yufina, as a benefit to Marlon and Beelzenia.
- Blue Blood: A Beelzenian prince and married into the Marlon royal family.
- Disposable Fiancé: Well, husband. An example of Minor Flaws and Latent Jealousy; we mostly only know that Yufina doesn't hate him or respect him because he's a weak king, and he aids the hunt for her across Evillious when she runs off with another man.
- Family Theme Naming: He and his siblings are named after the months from January to May.
- Heir-In-Law: The whole reason he was married to Yufina, so that Marlon could have support from Beelzenia against Lioness
- Maiden Name Debate: He took Yufina's surname after ascending to the throne
- Sexless Marriage: By his own choice; he's afraid of hurting Yufina because of his weight.
- Sibling Rivalry: He secretly holds contempt for his younger sister Maylis.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: The narrative only says that Yufina and Karchess dethroned him, but whether he died or just returned to his homeland is not mentioned.
Tae Conchita is a baron of the Beelzenian Empire and the close adviser of Princess Maylis, originally tasked with investigating the women's disappearances by her. He is also a good friend of Karchess and suggested employing him to Maylis.
- Bishōnen: Shown in the manga; his appearance had some fans thinking he was based on Kagamine Len.
- Blue Blood: A baron whose family is close to the royal family.
- Happily Adopted: He and his wife are unable to have children, so they gladly adopt the child the princess sired with Duke Venomania.
- Number Two: He is Maylis's most trusted adviser.
- Punny Name: His name is "Eat" backwards.
A marquis in Asmodean. He's tasked by the Beelzenian Empire with escorting Queen Yufina, but the job turns sour when their caravan is attacked by Duke Venomania.
- Ambiguously Gay: Noted as wearing an inordinate amount of makeup and smelling like perfume, which is evidently odd even by Beelzenian nobility's standards.
- An Arm and a Leg: Eventually the Duke just decided to rip his arms off as the only way to subdue him.
- Blue Blood: A marquis in the Beelzenian Empire.
- Determinator: When fighting against Venomania to protect Yufina; the guy loses all of his soldiers, his opponent has turned into a Lightning Bruiser demon monster who keeps healing from his attacks, and his weapons are shatteredbut he refuses to back down for even a second.
The marquis Glassred and Gumina Glassred's father. He served as Duke after Sateriasis was recovering from his family's massacre, and lost his daughter when he was away on a trip.
- Blue Blood: Being a marquis in Asmodean; he also serves as a temporary Duke until Sateriasis gets back on his feet.
- Dramatic Irony: He goes to talk to Sateriasis about all the women disappearing, not realizing he is the culprit. He then suggests that Gumina start living with Sateriasis since they're engaged.
- The Exile: Joins his daughter and their servant in Elphegort following the Venomania Event to avoid persecution.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: He's quick to start shouting at people if things don't go his way. He at least cools down quickly enough.
- Nobility Marries Money: He and his family are new to the Asmodean aristocracy and can't rise very high due to their heritage; therefore, his sister and his daughter are planned to be wedded to the Venomania family.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Being an Elphe, he has green hair just like Gumina.