This is a partial character sheet for The Last Sovereign. Beware of unmarked spoilers for any information present in the current public release.
A war veteran and widower, Simon is an atheist who is nonetheless in service to the Church of the goddess Ivala. When his latest mission ends in disaster, Simon ends up infected by a shard of the same power that creates the narcissist demigods called Incubus Kings and finds himself in a position to finally win the battle he's been fighting for most of his life.
- Accidental Pornomancer: At first he's not looking for a harem especially not in the first chapter and yet circumstances in which he must have sex keep happening. By the end of the second chapter, he suspects that the Soul Shard he was infected with is actively manipulating events.
- The Ageless: Simon's shard allows him to say looking like a 55-year-old for the rest of time. Note that he can change his appearance to suit his needs, but because he considers himself an old soul, he probably won't make himself look any younger.
- The Casanova: Even before he got the shard, Simon was popular with women. We run into several of his female friends and acquaintances throughout the first two chapters of the game, and subsequently find out that all of them, including his supervisor, his colleague, his old war buddy, his late wife's girlfriend, his archenemy, and his adopted daughter have had a thing for him for years.
- The Chessmaster: Starting in Chapter 2, Simon's plans get complex. He stages a fake invasion of a kingdom with its ruler's full support, to dispose of most of his political adversaries at once. Simon subsequently ends up in the position of having to pretend to be an evil warlord, that warlord's first general, and the warlord's primary spokesman simultaneously.
- Contagious Heroism: Various of the less morally upstanding members of the harem point out that being around Simon all the time and participating in his heroism has made them reconsider some of their previous positions, from Yarra's tendency to suggest to solve everything with sex and cavalier attitude about consent to even Trin's disinterest in anything that isn't just causing mayhem.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Simon's eyes go jet black when he uses his powers, and it's a consistent plot point that it's difficult for him to do anything with them that isn't corruptive, coercive, destructive or all three at once. Despite that, Simon is initially determined to not use his powers at all if it can be avoided and eventually works to turn them to as good an end as can be hoped for with such a corruptive influence.
- Determinator: He spent a long time sticking with the Church, trying and failing over and over again to guide the Chosen of Ivala to their theoretically heroic destinies, even though all of them were little better than horny idiots. We're told that some of them died in really stupid ways despite Simon's tutelage, but every time, Simon got up, dusted himself off, and tried again. He has a conversation with Orcent in a bar in Chapter 4 where Simon explains that he got caught up in a bad pattern: thinking the only option he had left was to land a successful decapitation strike on the Incubus King's forces. He was willing to play the odds until one of the Chosen proved capable of doing so. We find out late in Chapter 3 that this likely would've never happened. Ginasta gets a Chosen to within striking distance of the Incubus King, and the King promptly one-shots the poor bastard.
- Ethical Slut: The dude's the protagonist of a Western-made H-game, he has dark powers that run off sexual energy, he has a literal harem, and he's still an absolute bear about querying for consent. It really bothers Simon that his powers make it difficult for him to tell whether he can get informed consent.
- Experienced Protagonist: At the start of the story, Simon is already a veteran soldier with remarkably high levels of skill in a wide variety of other fields. Pretty much the only thing he doesn't have experience in is being an Incubus King.
- Flat-Earth Atheist: One of his most prominent traits. He actively denies the presence of any higher power, in a setting that has priestesses casting actual Divine Magic. Even an encounter with an actual Goddess manages, at most, to instill some doubt in his beliefs.
- Good Is Not Nice: As mentioned in Realpolitik in the main page, Simon is willing to do morally ambiguous things in the name of peace. From simple politicking to actual shadow manipulation of wars and businesses in order to ensure that each of the Incubus Kings go down.
- Good People Have Good Sex: Simon is noble, honorable (albeit pragmatic and not afraid to get his hands dirty), and highly empathetic, and he cares deeply about his companions. He's also very, very good at pleasing his sexual partners, a fact that is commented on repeatedly.
- Has a Type: Almost every woman in Simon's harem can be considered an expert or at least incredibly adept at their respective fields, and he can not only delegate his plans to them, but expect them to move without his input. Even Wynn, a Misanthrope Supreme who believes that 99% of the sentient population is worthless and should be put down, is surprised at how many talented people have flocked around him.
- Heroic Willpower: This is what separates him from the more typical Incubus Kings. The shards have an influence that molds the personality of their holders to do things that will make them stronger creating a (self-)destructive feedback loop. Simon as a result of all his life experience can resist that corruptive urge.
- I Let Gwen Stacy Die: Simon blames himself for his wife Wendis's death. When we finally hear the story in Episode 3, when Simon tells it to Aka, Carina, and Nalili, even his version of the story makes it fairly clear there was nothing he could've done.
- MayflyDecember Romance: As a shard bearer, Simon's lifespan has been extended exponentially, possibly allowing him to outlive his harem by centuries; this is especially true for his succubi lovers, whose species are known for their short lifespans.
- Mentor Archetype: What he attempted to be for various Chosen throughout the years up until the events of the game. Even after giving up on the Chosen he still guides and mentors the members of his harem.
- Multi-Melee Master: Is capable of using every melee weapon in the game.
- Old Soldier: He begins the game as a 55-year-old veteran.
- Polymath: For a guy who's "just" a well-traveled soldier, Simon's also an adept politician, investigator, theologian, general, economist, and businessman. He's excellent about delegating certain tasks to the people around him who are explicitly better at certain things (Robin with magic, Megail with business, etc.), but at the same time, he's alarmingly competent at everything he tries to do. It's hard not to get the impression that if he wasn't still dealing with survivor's guilt over his wife, Simon would've taken over a big chunk of the world by now.
- Power Perversion Potential: It's probably more useful to talk about how Simon's powers can't be used for perverse ends. The default package includes driving people into fits of lust, making them feel what he's feeling, manifesting tentacles, minor shapeshifting, and the potential for immortality.
- Pragmatic Hero: The player can choose a lot of quick, brutal solutions to the problems Simon faces, but some of the ones Simon picks on his own are even more so. He's very willing to manipulate, bribe, steal, lie, and murder in the service of what he hopes will eventually be the greater good. His conversation with the minor noble who's masterminding the first coup against Janine lasts exactly long enough for a player to wonder if the noble's joining Team Simon, and then he unceremoniously kills her for being a security risk.
- Puppet King: Simon is his own Puppet King, as to the rest of Arclent, the conqueror of Yhilin is the Doom King with Simon acting as his supreme commander "Dargai." Known only to his harem and Sarai, Simon is the Doom King with the armor usually a Remote Body that Simon uses like a ventriloquist's puppet, though in times of need can insert himself into it and move it directly.
- Rugged Scar: Has one right across his left eye, visible even on his character sprite.
- Spell My Name with a "The": Qum doesn't have a nickname for Simon instead sometimes calling him "The Simon" because he's the best Simon even if there were other Simons he would still be the best (paraphrased).
- Team Dad: Simon serves as The Leader, The Mentor, and The Face of the group and is typically the one to shut down any bickering amongst members of the harem. It's also a great source of pride and happiness for each of them when Simon's stoic facade cracks and he demonstrates his approval and affection for them, whether verbally or... ahem, otherwise.
- Villains Act, Heroes React: Riala calls this out as a weakness of Simon's.Riala: You define your limits by what exists, always reacting instead of acting. Until you know exactly what you want, you won't truly be able to move forward.
Ardan Bounty Hunter
A former bounty hunter turned companion and lover to Simon. She is infected early on by a cache of corruption and requires frequent sex with Simon to survive, but there is a transformation ritual that may save her at the cost of her humanity.
- Affectionate Nickname: Qum dubs her "Stabby Girl" due to her inability to remember most names.
- Betty and Veronica: Establishes this character dynamic with Yarra early on, being the down-to-earth, morally-upstanding Betty to Yarra's more mischievous and overtly-sexual Veronica. Downplayed, however, in that they aren't competing with each other for Simon's exclusive attention, and aren't the only contestants for his non-exclusive attention by a long shot.
- Bounty Hunter: Her former occupation before being recruited to Simon's group.
- Boyish Short Hair: Aka has close-cropped locks and is the first female physically-oriented attacker to join Simon's party.
- Critical Hit Class: Aka plays like this when not using debuff attacks. Her Forceful Lunge and Deathblow have a high crit chance and a chance to insta-kill on the next turn respectively.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Her transformation to a partially demonic form does not affect her desire to do good or any of her allegiances.
- Deadpan Snarker: Aka does not suffer fools gladly, and tends to respond with sarcasm when the person she's interacting with does something silly or stupid.
- Dual Wielding: Aka fights with a dagger in each hand.
- Emergency Transformation: Although it is not immediate, she is eventually transformed into a pseudo-demon to stave off her corruption caused degeneration.
- Glass Cannon: Her HP progression is lousy, but Aka's assortment of debuffs and hard-hitting special moves makes her one of the most offensively useful members of your party. Dominated Varia eventually surpasses her for raw damage, but Aka is right behind her and serves as a potent force multiplier.
- Good Angel, Bad Angel: Yarra continuously tries to get Simon to use his power to fuck everyone while Aka is opposed to this, preferring him to be faithful only to his harem. Opposition ensues.
- Hades Shaded: After being transformed into a pseudo-demon her skin turns grayish, and her eyes turn from blue to black-gray.
- I Am What I Am: Post-transformation she is aware she is no longer fully human and appreciates what Simon did for her.
- Insecure Love Interest: Early scenes from Aka's point of view demonstrate she feels some insecurity about her relationship with Simon and her position in the harem — whether she's attractive or experienced enough to satisfy him as a lover, whether she can keep up with the succubi in the group, how willing she is to participate in multiple-partner sex acts, etc. This gradually falls away as she becomes more comfortable with herself and her companions.
- Knife Nut: Her preferred weapon of choice. She originally chose it because it was a cheap alternative to swords but later grew into using a precise fighting style.
- Likes Older Men: She had a thing for Simon even before he had to use his powers on her.Aka: That's distinguished man fetish to you!
- Pay Evil unto Evil: Aka has a very "eye for an eye" sense of justice and a notable vindictive streak. She's enthusiastic about robbing and murdering any slavers the party encounters, and when they're discussing what to do about Varia (who has hurt a lot of people, and allowed her bandit underlings to hurt many more), Aka's recommendations are uncharacteristically vicious.
- The Power of Love: Aka's transformation removes all influence on her soul, laying bare all that Simon did to shape it. Despite this revelation, Aka loves him and what he did to help her since his kindness afterward did as much to shape her as initially taking her and unintentionally shaping her.
- Significant Wardrobe Shift: Aka's clothes change from green and red to blue after her transformation.
An elven mage from one of the human kingdoms, she was tasked by the Church of Ivala to accompany Simon and the Chosen One Kai to the Withered Mountain to slay the Incubus King, but it ended in failure, and she was captured and used as a Sex Slave by the Orc residents of the mountain fortress. Unlike most of the harem, she is an optional member, and the player's decision to save her or not and the subsequent actions after that can have consequences during the Battle of Yhilin.
- Affectionate Nickname: Altina is called either Elfy Girl or Elfy Slut by Qum depending on the choice made after rescuing her from the Withered Mountain.
- Always Someone Better: There aren't a lot of reasons to use Altina when you could be using Robin. Altina gets a couple of useful spells that Robin doesn't, and rescuing her gives you a valuable source of area-of-effect damage, but Robin's Lance spells are just flat-out more useful as you move into midgame. On the other hand, the game does split up the party a lot, which means Altina remains useful on occasions and in groups where Robin isn't around to use.
- Area of Effect: As opposed to Robin who does more precision based magic, Altina has the "x storm" spells where x is the name and element of the spell, which hits all enemies on the field, however, they do less damage.
- Break the Cutie: You can revisit the first dungeon in the game later on, where you find Altina got thrown to the local orc population. Even if you opt to take the kindest possible route with her, the experience has still taken a severe toll on Altina's personality.
- Broken Bird: If the player decides to recover her from the Withered Mountains, her time as a Sex Slave will have altered her personality to the point that she sees herself as well as other elves as nothing more than breeding stock for other races. Even taking the Sane route with her sees her still struggling at keeping those thoughts at bay while holding a choke point during the Third Arclent War.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Her best skills are her Quake and Earth Lance spells. Quake is an AoE spell like the Storm series yet does more damage, while the Earth Lance synergy attack allows her to mimic Robin's ability to unleash sheer magical force against a single opponent.
- The Ingenue: Starts the game as a straight example — friendly, optimistic, and naive, particularly in matters of love. Her time in the Withered Mountain fortress turns her, one way or another, into a harsh subversion.
- Love at First Sight: Parodied. As they're being separated at the end of the prologue, Altina gives Kai an Anguished Declaration of Love, despite the fact that she has known him for a handful of hours at most, and during that time has watched him devolve into a completely unlikable jackass who has brutally raped at least one of the Incubus King's fallen minions. Riala mercilessly calls her out on her naivety.Riala: Seriously? How long have you even known him? I'm literally a slut for pure evil and I have a better understanding of love than you do.
- Magic Staff: Uses them to increase her magic power and can use it as a weapon in a pinch but it probably won't do more than 100 damage.
- Permanently Missable Content: If you never revisit Withered Mountain, you never recruit Altina. If you don't talk to her in your campsite after you rescue her, for whatever reason, she eventually leaves the party to live in the Yhilin slums.
- Sex Slave: Is made into one after the prologue. Simon has the option to save her later and reshape her personality as he sees fit.
- What the Hell, Hero?: In Chapter 4, calls out Riala over leaving her as a Sex Slave for the succubi and orcs under her command.
Orc Breeding Savant
A former servant of The Lustlord in charge of his orc-breeding program, she was subsequently let go after The Gathering and picked up by Yarra, Qum, and Orcent to serve Simon and help build his army for the Battle of Yhilin.
- Absent-Minded Professor: If it doesn't relate to Orc breeding, Balia uses very little thought into it, not even caring about socioeconomic and political issues that group resolves.
- Affectionate Nickname: Qum calls her Orc Floof.
- Blue-and-Orange Morality: Basically, her logic only relates to orc-breeding. If it helps orc-breeding, it's good. If it hurts orc-breeding, it's bad. If it has nothing to do with orc-breeding, it doesn't matter.
- Horny Scientist: She uses Simon to keep her from becoming "distracted" from her work.
- Lack of Empathy: Doesn't understand the moral dilemma between throwing unwilling women into the breeding pits, nor does she show remorse for her orcs dying, just seeing their corpses as "recyclable material."
- Married to the Job: Only cares about breeding orcs to the point of being completely uninterested in anything else except Simon, likely because he enables her to continue her work.
- No Social Skills: As she was raised to be an Orc Breeder from a young age, it is all she knows and thus suffers from social anxiety even amongst her group. Though she has been making strides.
Priestess of Ivala
A Commander in the Church of Ivala's inquisition, she would later be forced to leave after being tainted by a Seed of Corruption in an attempt to purify it. Similarly to Aka, Carina requires regular intercourse with Simon to keep the corruption at bay. However, because Simon was able to get to Carina quicker than Aka, her condition is less severe though just as serious.
- Affectionate Nickname: As expected of a White Mage, Qum nicknames her Healy Lady.
- Church Militant: Commander in the inquisition, the military arm of the church.
- Commonality Connection: Her Odd Friendship with Nalili begins when they try to discover if they have this in order to ease the friction between the two, finding out they both have appreciation for choruses.
- Crisis of Faith: Begins to suffer one after Simon meets The Mother, a being claiming to be the elven Goddess, due to the fact that her previous belief was that everyone prayed to Ivala just under the different names given to Her by the various different religions. The point is that they are dealing with a multitude of goddesses that each watch out over a different species, which is part of the elven doctrine. Not only that, but the fact that The Mother and Antiala, the patron goddess of the Zirantians, have both descended from on high and Ivala hasn't just added more conflict. Also, she goes from a happily celibate priestess to a member of a harem of an Incubus King in the course of a single afternoon. By Chapter 4, which is about two and a half years later, she still hasn't quite made her peace with that.
- Magic Staff: Considering her background not surprising, what is is that outside of the Crusader Staff, which is considered a Magic Staff by name and gameplay, she doesn't seem to use maces.
- Pals with Jesus: Among all members of the Church, Carina's connection to Ivala is just as strong as the High Priestesses, though she loses this after her corruption.
- White Mage: All of her abilities are healing and buffing magic.
A mercenary that served in the last years of the war against the Incubus King, she later joined the Redlight Mercenaries in attempt to gain the power to fight the IK. However, she was betrayed by the leader of the Redlights, Ivastan, and slapped with a slave collar. After being freed by Simon, she joins his harem and now acts as an officer in the Doom King's army.
- Affectionate Nickname: Qum calls her "Pretty Armor Lady."
- An Axe to Grind: Her weapon of choice is an ax, noting its high damage. Similar to Aka, she initially chose it for being more economical than other weapons.
- Barrier Warrior: Not only is her personality gentle and caring, but her central ability is Shieldwall which draws all hits to herself as well as increasing her defense.
- I Am Not Pretty: Hilstara is aware that, due to her age and chosen career path, she is not the most conventionally attractive of partners. When propositioning Simon in the caverns beneath the Devil's Pass, she insists that she doesn't need him to find her beautiful, only to fuck her. Simon replies that he can do both, and judging by Qum's Affectionate Nickname for her, he's not the only one to hold this opinion.
- Last Stand: During the battle with the Incubus King's orcs, she decides to hold a narrow pass alone. Should the player fail her battle, she will use her extreme willpower to decimate her overwhelming enemies. However, she will be severely injured or even paralyzed resulting in a Pyrrhic Victory.
- Old Friend: She is an old friend of Simon's from the war who joined the Redlight Mercenaries after being put off by the hypocritical Chosen.
- Old Maid: Does not like being reminded that she is 42 without any form of significant relationship before reuniting with Simon.
- Stone Wall: Hilstara has a little offensive punch, but her principle role in a group is sheathing herself and everyone with her in several layers of defensive buffs, then using Shieldwall to attract enemy attacks to her. She works very well with glass cannons like Aka and Varia. Fortunately, although very late in the game, she learns a skill that allows her to exploit this by using her defense stat to determine damage.
- Strictly Professional Relationship: She fought alongside Simon during the war and was even infatuated with him. However, she was scared off by his intimidating wife.
Incubus King's Secretary.
Iris is the Incubus King's long-suffering secretary. She handles much of the running of his empire, as well as trying to rein in the worst of his excesses. Despite serving as an administrator, Iris is a capable succubus and can be very dangerous when she is acting strategically - twice so far she had sprung unpleasant surprises for Simon and his allies. She is captured during the last stages of Third Arclent War where she effectively defects to Simon's side after being promised control of the Chalice States to keep it from falling into chaos after the Incubus King's defeat.
- Affectionate Nickname: Qum calls her "Sexy Glasses."
- The Atoner: Expresses regret over having been the brain behind the Incubus Emperor's war effort, even wondering if it wouldn't have been better if Simon had dominated her the first time they met in Darghelon.
- Beleaguered Assistant: The Incubus King's much put-upon secretary, having to deal with her lord's ridiculous (even by succubus standards) fetishes while also attempting to administrate his whole realm.
- Contrived Coincidence: Justified. Iris does all of the high-level administration of the empire, which just so happens also to be her kink. Makes sense because of course, a succubus would do a job that coincides with their sexual kink.Iris: You... you understand basic economics?
Iris: That is so fucking hot.
- Fantastic Nuke: A favorite tactic of hers is to use Seeds of Corruption, which work like magical dirty bombs, spreading lethal magical corruption in the areas where they land.
- The Good Chancellor: Officially, she's the Incubus Emperor's secretary. In practice, she's the one trying her best to make his whims and the good of the people living under him coincide as best as she can.
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: It's heavily implied that the only reason the Incubus King's Domain hasn't collapsed on itself is more due to the efforts of his underlings, Iris and Riala especially, than his own personal powers.
- My Country, Right or Wrong: She is not loyal to her leader, The Incubus King. Instead, she is loyal to the succubi under his rule, begrudgingly assisting him if only to improve the subjects' lives.
- Mistreatment-Induced Betrayal: With the twist that it's not personal mistreatment towards herself that pushes her to leave the Incubus Emperor, but a combination of the reveal of his crossing the Moral Event Horizon towards his own people, and Riala finally giving her a concrete hope of actually being able to defeat him.
- Not So Above It All: For a succubus, she is quite the consummate professional. That being said, "consummate professionalism" is her fetish and once off the clock is more than willing to unwind from a long bout of uh... "foreplay."
- Rape Portrayed as Redemption: Iris herself decides to invoke this by advising Simon to make it a public spectacle of having the Doom King "claim" her in front of a crowd, exploiting the succubus notions of dominance to turn a symbol of the old oppressive order into a symbol of liberation.
- Sexy Secretary: It would be more accurate to say that she's an able secretary who happens to be a supernaturally hot succubus than say she's a supernaturally hot succubus who happens to be an able secretary.
- Shout-Out: She's an extremely competent executive assistant named Iris.
- Take This Job and Shove It: When Riala finally gives her the courage to quit, she leaves an explosive surprise for the Incubus Emperor alongside a letter saying "consider this my resignation".
- This Is Unforgivable!: The main reason Iris revolts against the Incubus King is when he reveals the Unsuccubi, succubi that have had their sexuality forcefully removed through intercourse even too intense for them.
- You ALL Look Familiar: Due to the game's technical limitations, the generic female students in Stineford's Thaumaturgical Academy are all Iris with green hair and no glasses.
The Queen of Yhilin
The ruler of Yhilin. She is known as the Widow Queen since the death of her spouse. She is the target of a failed coup by the Kingsmen faction, a plot which is quickly foiled by Simon. Steadfast and pragmatic, she allies with Simon to keep her kingdom stable, and eventually becomes a member of Simon's harem.
- Affectionate Nickname: Qum calls her "Pretty Queen Lady."
- Altar Diplomacy: She was married to another branch of the royal family to create a political alliance. Unfortunately, not only was there no love there to be had, but her husband died, destroying the alliance and spiraling Yhilin into chaos.
- The Greatest Story Never Told: During the Operation Doomed King planning meeting, Janine proposes this as a possible endgame scenario for Simon's quest: he and his allies take out their enemies behind the scenes, the world never learns of the role he played in events, and he retires quietly to the countryside with his harem to be forgotten by history.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: While Janine will never join in with the other harem members, she does have a friendly, and only friendly, relationship with them. Part of the reason is that as queen, she has few people she can truly call friends.
- Incompatible Orientation: Unlike Carina, who is merely reluctant but will eventually join in on threesomes so long as it's with other members of the harem, Janine is fully straight and will only share her bed with Simon. As part of Character Development, Yarra is fine with this.
- It's All My Fault: Has a bad inadequacy complex because of the years she spent ineffectually trying to better her country and being opposed by corrupt nobles at every turn.
- Lonely at the Top: Even as the wife of the king, she felt extremely alone; exemplified by her conversations regarding her late husband and the fact that she stays in the castle completely alone for the majority of the story.
- Silly Rabbit, Idealism Is for Kids!: Her status in life has always made her a bit of a cynic, but to paraphrase her, years of ruling alone in Yhilin's Deadly Decadent Court would've crushed any idealism she had anyway.
- The Woman Wearing the Queenly Mask: After her husband died, she tried her best to keep everything together as queen. However, the nobles who are responsible for the downfall and much of the general populace blame it all on "The Widow Queen."
- Younger Than They Look: Justified as she has naturally grey hair, yet she is only 26 years old.
Elder of Darghelon
An elven elder from the country of Darghelon, Lynine is a political rival to Orilise and unlike her, an amateur fighter rather than an amateur mage. She's more reckless than her rival.
- Absolute Cleavage: She shows up to her meeting with Simon in a very low-cut dress, specifically for whatever diplomatic bonuses it might confer.
- Acquired Poison Immunity: One of the reasons she wants to learn more about succubi and be exposed to lust magic, despite Elves being horrendously susceptible to lust magic, is to develop this. She believes the elves' long isolation from the world has caused them to become even more vulnerable to lust magic than usual and is what propagating the Enslaved Elves dilemma.
- Affectionate Nickname: Her dress causes Qum to nickname her "Elfy Tits."
- Boisterous Weakling: Funnily enough, not related to her fighting prowess (she is realistic about her martial capabilities, and doesn't boast), but rather about her sexual one, being a lightweight that easily gets overwhelmed, even by elven standrds.
- Brains and Brawn: While Orilise is a scholar, Lynine is a warrior, reflecting their contrasting attitudes.
- Foreign Culture Fetish: Toned down, but she is very interested in succubi, and even finds it flattering when compared to one. Her affection titles all but call her a wannabe succubus.
- Good Bad Girl: Lynine is rather open about her sexuality, making conservative elven society very uncomfortable, but is genuinely good-natured and desires for everyone to be able to explore their sexuality freely and without coercion, as opposed to Orilise, who seems far more reserved... while being secretly just as interested as her, but far less scrupulous.
- Hot-Blooded: She's much more direct than the sneaky and underhanded Orilise. The latter, when needing to gain access to locations restricted by the Mother's Guard, uses stealth and political guile. Lynine just passionately chastises them until they agree to let her pass out of sheer intimidation.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Is the red oni to Orilise's red: where Lynine is idealistic and trusting, Orilise is cynical and skeptical. Where Lynine is impulsive and expressive, always going for the direct approach to problems when possible, Orilise is cerebral and sneaky, preferring much more manipulative and even morally grey options if they're more pragmatic.
A Yhilini merchant Simon allies with halfway through chapter 1 in order to make a break into the world of business and acquire the economic resources for his plan.
- Affectionate Nickname: Qum calls her "Pretty Money Lady."
- Dark and Troubled Past: She was once an orphan living in Yhilin's slums that was bought as a slave by the real Lady Megail who was a cruel and vain girl who despite having no head for money and was in the process of going broke herself was throwing away more money than Megail had ever seen in her life. One day while her mistress was being particularly cruel, she killed her in self-defense. She went on to take her name and fortune for herself and became the merchant she was until she met Simon.
- Go-Getter Girl: She is an aggressive merchant, often coming off as a sarcastic bitch that is only in it for the money.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She's sarcastic and easily annoyed, and as a merchant, very interested in profit. But she's not amoral, and doesn't disapprove of Simon using his money to do good. She even finds herself an apprentice in Min.
- The Mentor: Becomes a mercantile mentor to Min, an elf from Gheldaron who reminds her much of herself.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Following an ill-fated meeting with Reval that resulted in Simon having to provide the "antidote" to an aphrodisiac poison, Megail panics, runs to the Yhilini House of Commons, and introduces a motion that runs counter to Simon's goals, all to prove to herself that she is still capable of defying him. Unfortunately, the situation quickly escalates into a merchant riot, and the conspiracy in Yhilin places Megail under house arrest in order to prevent her from running damage control. Luckily, Simon's group is able to locate and extract Megail fairly quickly, allowing her to fix her mistake before things get too out of hand. Notably, this is one of the very few situations in which Simon considers, however briefly, that not dominating a woman with his powers at the first available opportunity was a mistake.
- Pet the Dog: She has a soft spot for women struggling in business; Min, a young elven slime merchant from Gheldaron being the foremost example.
- Pragmatic Hero: Amongst the harem she is the most pragmatic of them all, refusing to base anything on an emotional basis. Her Relationship Values reflect this, increasing when Simon — that is to say, the player — makes rational choices and investments that have a low-risk-high-reward return.
- You Kill It, You Bought It: How she gained her fortune and name. See Dark and Troubled Past for details.
The bratty daughter of the Empress of the Orgasmic Empire, Nalili is assigned to Simon in an attempt to force her to grow up a little bit. Fortunately, thanks to succubus culture, the Empress doesn't mind when their relationship turns sexual, and Nalili ends up following Simon back to the harem.
- Affectionate Nickname: Qum calls her "Stabby Princess."
- Anything That Moves: Nalili often manages the feat of being "the slutty one" in a room full of other succubi, cheerfully admitting to being attracted to monsters and that she's had sex with her mother.
- Boring, but Practical: Nalili's Orgy of Blows skill lets her inflict three random melee attacks in a row on her turn. It's simple, costs very little Lust, and reliably does 2,000 damage or more to a single target. She's a surprisingly effective boss killer.
- Commonality Connection: Her Odd Friendship with Carina begins when they try to discover if they have this in order to ease the friction between the two, finding out they both have appreciation for choruses.
- Culture Clash: Due to her being a much younger succubus, her naivety often causes clashes with the more conservative members of the harem, such as Carina. Hailing directly from the Orgasmic Empire, she doesn't have Yarra or Qum's familiarity with human culture, which causes a lot of conflict with others.
- Desperately Craves Affection: Nalili acted out in order to get attention from The Empress, when she joins Simon's group Nalili mellows out once she gets the attention she needed.
- Everyone's Baby Sister: Her unofficial status amongst the harem, with differing amounts of care from the rest. Carina and Robin are notable for being less enthused by her than the rest.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: As a fighter, Nalili uses actual swords, rather than as opposed to whips or sex toys like other succubi.
- Rebellious Princess: She often acted like a rebellious teenager to try to get the attention of her distant mother.
- Royal Brat: Through Simon's mentorship she eventually supersedes being a stuck-up brat and becomes reasonably considerate, acting as a sort of little sister to the Harem.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Eh, somewhat. While nowhere near blood-related, both Robin and Nalili consider Simon their father and both are so different, the cultural difference between human and succubi is considered the least troubling issue between the two.
- Spoiled Sweet: Especially during her first times in the harem, she's really not very knowledgeable about the world outside, but she's very empathetic - she's genuinely distraught by the idea that so many people in the world live on what to her feels like almost nothing, and breaks down crying when Carina tells her a story about a family that died of starvation, because she had no idea such poverty even existed in the world.
- Square Race, Round Class: Unlike other succubi, including her mother, Nalili prefers to be a Magic Knight, who uses her sex magic to increase the power of her attacks, as opposed to full on mages. This makes her a bit more useful against anti-sex enemies as some of her abilities such as Orgy of Blows and Cleavage are still capable of damaging them.
Reliar of Gheldaron
Orilise is an elven Reliar (as she explains it, a pretentious word for "scholar") from Gheldaron with some status and influence in her community. She is also known for being against Lynine's views on corruption magic. Despite this, she's also willing to buck some elven traditions.
- Affectionate Nickname: Is called "Elfy Brains" by Qum.
- Badass Bookworm: Potentially the most dangerous librarian in the world.
- Brains and Brawn: While Lynine is a warrior, Orilise is a scholar, reflecting their contrasting attitudes.
- Covert Pervert: She appears far less interested with sex than Lynine at first. It's very quickly revealed that not only she matches her rival in lustfulness, she's far less restrained about it than her, when out of the public eye.
- Creepy Good: She's firmly on the side of improving people's lives, but has quite a fondness for making people uncomfortable by suggesting Simon to commit evil in the name of good... or possibly, just for kicks.
- Did You Just Flip Off Cthulhu?: When she meets the Mother, is thoroughly unimpressed and begins questioning her, eventually angering her enough to storm out in a huff simply by using a basic philosophical problem.
- Good Old Ways: Subverted. Her dismissiveness towards Lynine's pleas to open elven culture to lust magic use and study due to the danger it can pose would make it seem like she's more traditionalist than her, but in truth, conservative Mother worshippers see her as a "heretic who troubles the Mother", and she herself is very critical of elven religious institutions.
- Grapes of Luxury: After she joins the harem, one of the on-demand scenes has her do this with Simon.
- Nay-Theist: Considers the Mother of Elves a petty and stupid goddess, unworthy of worship, earning herself the ire of the Mother's Guard.
- Psycho Sidekick: Downplayed. She's not evil, at least not on the level of Trin, but she is rather cynical, and seems fond of making people uncomfortable and suggesting more morally questionable but brutally effective courses of action, and in her first meeting with Simon, idly drops the suggestion that he "disabuse Lynine of her dreamy-eyed notions" about Succubus friendlines, and later openly states that had she had Simon's power, she wouldn't have thought twice about using it on Lynine... with all that it implies.
- Psychotic Smirk: Is fond of doing these when making people uncomfortable.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Is the blue oni to Lynine's red: where Lynine is idealistic and trusting, Orilise is cynical and skeptical. Where Lynine is impulsive and expressive, always going for the direct approach to problems when possible, Orilise is cerebral and sneaky, preferring much more manipulative and even morally grey options if they're more pragmatic.
- Utility Party Member: Lynine is also not part of the combatants of the harem, but is stated to have at least some combat capabilities. Orilise, by contrast, is just a librarian with some magical knowledge, but absolutely no combat skills.
A succubus encountered when Simon first returns to Feroholm after the prologue. She was captured and used by the Church in Feroholm in order to alleviate the lust of the soldiers stationed there. While apparently ditzy and scatterbrained, Qum shows that there's more to her than first impressions.
- Cuddle Bug: If there's a person she can't have sex with for whatever reason, such as a high priestess, she will instead give hugs to show her affection.
- The Ditz: She is a very silly succubus that is the cause for many jokes in the game.
- Ethical Slut: Qum loves sex and wants everyone to be happy even if it just means being cared about. The only time she is bothered is when there is forced sexual contact since her highest priority is happiness.
- For Happiness: Qum just wants everyone to be happy, especially Simon and the rest of the harem. This is epitomized by a literal love bomb that she uses to defuse a high tension situation between two conflicting parties. Its effect also caused all affected to refer to themselves in the third person and become addicted to sex during its short influence.
- Hidden Depths: For all her happy-go-lucky attitude, upon visiting a tower of a former Incubus King she shows her ability to read people noting that the King must've been a particularly lonesome individual who lost himself in his work.Qum D'umpe: No beds, just work. Just torture. He was completely alone.
- Idiot Savant: Qum has a really hard time understanding the world around her, with the implication that this is due to some form of mental disability. However, she is also a magical savant, able to see magical fields with her sight alone and is able to instantly learn complicated magic with ease through intuition.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: Qum doesn't even wear the sexy succubus clothing since it feels uncomfortable for her.Qum D'umpe: They feel funny. Qum D'umpe doesn't even really like succubus clothes.
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: With Yarra, she is the light half of the duo, trying to cheer her up when she is down and defers to her when there is a decision to be made.
- Nice Girl: Qum doesn't have an unkind bone in her body.
- The Nicknamer: She is not able to remember very many names due to her condition, so she makes nicknames for most members of the Harem.
- Painting the Medium: As a demonstration of her unique mental state, scenes presented from Qum's point of view are narrated in a stream-of-consciousness style that's notably light on capitalization and punctuation.
- Pūnct'uatìon Sh'akër: Parodied. When pushed for her true name the one she chooses/makes up includes this one apostrophe.
- Third-Person Person: She refers to herself as "Cumdump" in the third person.
- White Mage: All of her abilities are healing and buffs for the majority of the game.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Even among succubi, Qum's hair color is a unique shade of pink. (Others will have a darker shade closer to light purple). Justified, as hair color among succubus denotes power and experience, being a magical savant with a differing worldview would grant her a strange hair color.
- You No Take Candle: Qum is a Third-Person Person who speaks with a simplistic speech style that typically uses nicknames rather than pronouns. If Qum were more of a bruiser, it would qualify as Hulk Speak.
Admittedly Better Succubus
A high-ranking succubus that has encountered Simon many times during the Incubus King's initial invasion of Arclent, she is very interested in Simon for whatever reason and is responsible for giving him the Soul Shard in the first place.
- Affectionate Nickname: As far as Qum's concerned, Riala is the "Succuboss."
- Always Someone Better: As her harem title states, she is a more proficient succubus than Yarra. However, that doesn't mean that Yarra will surrender her First Slut title so easily.
- Batman Gambit: Pulls off two major ones in the story. First, she knows that if her plan to make Simon into the new Incubus King was discovered, the Incubus Emperor would brainwash her, so she hides a sort of "backup" of her personality that, according to her, can only be uncovered by an expert user of sexual magic going to look deep in her mind - a place where she knew the Incubus Emperor, who sees all women around him as interchangeable sexual objects, would never look. Right after her first plan bears fruit, she ambushes Iris in her room while having sex with Simon, giving her direct proof that the Incubus Emperor's magic could be beaten - which was exactly what Iris needed to finally find hope again, and fight back. It helps that she's dealing with people she knows very well.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: For a short while in Chapter 3, the Incubus Emperor erases her personality and turns her into a subservient doll. Fortunately for her, she had a backup.
- Coitus Uninterruptus: Springs this on Iris to give her proof of her new king's "power" and convince her to join them.
- Dating Catwoman: Riala and Simon had been fighting each other for years by the start of the game, and during that time Riala's respect for her Worthy Opponent eventually blossomed into romantic affection. As the story progresses, Simon begins to reciprocate.
- Defector from Decadence: Kickstarts the entire plot of the game by giving Simon a soul shard, because she considers the Incubus King she serves so insufferable and dangerous that it would be better for everyone if he were replaced by a kinder and more reasonable Incubus King, like her old enemy Simon.
- Easily Forgiven: Regardless of what route you take, Altina is very forgiving of Riala leaving her to be enslaved by the succubi and orcs in Withered Mountain. Still, Riala does feel regret over that action and admits it was cruel and unjustifiable.
- Enemy Mine: She's been fighting Simon for years at the start of the game, but eventually comes to respect and admire him, to the point where she endows him with the power he'll need to have a real shot at deposing the Incubus King. She explains as much in the introduction, after tracking down Simon after his escape out of a window.
- Hot Witch: Much like Iris, she's more an extremely talented and knowledgeable witch who also happens to be a supernaturally hot succubus than a supernaturally hot succubus that also happens to be an extremely talented and knowledgeable witch.
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: As is the case with Iris, she's an extremely proficient and knowledgeable mage, and the Incubus Emperor wastes her talents for extremely stupid errands.
- Immortal Ruler: Riala's proposition for the endgame scenario of Simon's quest involves turning him into this — a new, better Incubus King, with a kingdom hand-shaped to reflect his virtues.
- Not So Different: When pressed by Altina over what she allowed her subordinates to do to her, Riala admits that she realized that before being saved by Simon, she really wasn't that different from the Incubus Emperor she despised.
- Really 700 Years Old: Despite looking young, Riala is over sixty years old, which by human standards makes her 120. It is revealed that an object similar to a Lustlord's Soul Shard is responsible for her agelessness.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: One of the, if not the most, powerful succubus around and has the blood red eyes to prove it.
- Sexy Mentor: Becomes one for Robin, bonding over their shared interest in arcane magic. Since Robin isn't that comfortable with her sexuality and already in love with Simon, and Riala tends to have more self-control and understanding of boundaries than most succubi, their relationship stays strictly teacher-student, at least for now.
- The Chooser of The One: An odd variant. Riala consciously chose Simon to be a Shard bearer to gain the powers of an Incubus King in order to put him against the Incubus King of Arclent.
- A Taste of Power: You only really get to use Riala in one dungeon at the end of Chapter 3, at which point she's ridiculous; she combines the best aspects of Robin and Yarra, using both magic and succubus powers in a way that only Simon has been able to do up to that point. Riala promptly sidelines herself with non-combat activities for most of Chapter 4.
- The Ace: Very few magicians who encounter Robin fail to comment on her talent and ability. She basically spends the entire game inventing new magic from scratch, or unifying disparate styles of magic into connected rituals.
- Affectionate Nickname: Qum calls her "Simonette." And "Little Simon," once, but that nickname reminded Robin far too much of part of her father's anatomy.
- Deadpan Snarker: Develops a truly biting wit as she slowly comes out of her shell thanks to the help of Yarra and the others. Culminating in perfectly straight-faced but savage barbs at an arrogant fertility mage about his "expertise in dwarf cum".
- Godzilla Threshold: The first fight against the Fucklord is so evenly matched that Robin is forced to reveal her and Simon's Relationship Upgrade. Once again, Yarra shows her Character Development by not teasing her about it.
- If It's You, It's Okay: As of Version 0.36.x, Qum is the only other person to share her bed other than Simon. Considering their close relationship since they met back during the first visit to Stineford, it is not surprising.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Eh, somewhat. While nowhere near blood-related, both Robin and Nalili consider Simon their father and both are so different, the cultural difference between human and succubi are considered the least troubling issue between the two.
- Squishy Wizard: As one might expect, Robin has slow HP growth and relatively low defense. She's also one of the best single-target damage dealers in the game, especially against enemies that have an elemental weakness, and makes a decent healer as well.
- The Smart Gal: Unusually for this trope, she's also a plenty proficient war mage, despite never having intended to be one.
- Teen Genius: Despite being fresh out of school, she quickly begins pushing the boundaries of magical research while spending a lot of time adventuring with her father.
- The Stoic: Much like Simon, you can insult Robin straight to her face and it just slides off her back.
- Wife Husbandry: You can miss it if you don't make a habit of checking Robin's hidden lab in the tunnels behind Janice's castle, but eventually, Robin will confess to Simon that she's been quietly lusting after him for years. They take their time about it, but do eventually begin a secret sexual relationship.
- Born into Slavery: There are implications that she is this rather than just Made a Slave, considering just how used to the Slave Mage lifestyle she is. Her contract was specifically written so that she would be allowed just enough freedom to rebel as most of her masters were unable to sexually satisfy her.
- For the Evulz: Grinding relationship points with Trin is a dicey process that frequently involves losing them with other people because all Trin really wants to do is cause as much havoc as possible.
- Happiness in Slavery: Trin does not mind being an enslaved servant in the least. If you get to 100 RP with her, she approaches Simon with a new contract she's had drawn up, which obligates her to serve him in perpetuity.
- Hellish Pupils: As seen in her bust art, Trin has this inside her Supernatural Gold Eyes, noting her psychopathic behavior as well as her ability to create copies using people's souls.
- Kick the Son of a Bitch: Eventually settles on the idea that doling out karmic justice is still satisfying enough to justify sticking by Simon.
- Pet the Dog: Of all people, Trin is nicest to Altina, who even under her Saner state still requires the occasional roleplay of being nothing more than a sexual object to keep her calm.
- Power Perversion Potential: The first sex scene you unlock with her involves her conjuring up multiple duplicates of herself.
- Token Evil Teammate: The harem is composed mostly of good people who want to make the world better, and just have different ideas on how to achieve that or the details of such a world. Trin just wants to fuck shit up.
- Troll: Nearly everything that comes out of Trin's mouth is some form of vulgar insult, and she delights in getting a rise out of the people around her. Simon actually manages to fluster her by steadfastly refusing to respond to her barbs.
- Utility Party Member: She's not a fighter, which is why she immediately surrenders to Simon and the harem when they corner her during the first coup against Janine.
- Affectionate Nickname: At first, she's "Silly Floof" to Qum, since they can barely communicate with one another. Once Uyae starts learning a common language with everyone else, she turns into "Tricky Name Floof."
- Beast Man: Like other Zerantians, she's a humanoid with a number of animal characteristics. In Uyae's case, she's a bear woman.
- Combat Medic: Her role is more or less this, enhanced by an "aura" mechanic letting her choose which aspect of her kit to prioritize.
- Dual Wielding: Like Aka and Varia, she can fight with a weapon in each hand. Like Varia, she can equip two different kinds of weapons, either claws or gloves.
- Herd-Hitting Attack: One of the moves she already knows when recruited is a simple physical attack that hits all enemies, though not as strong as Nalili's Cleavage.
- Jack-of-All-Trades: She has moves that fit a large variety of situations, but aside from taking down a single target without too much physical defense, she's not the best. Carina and Qum have more varied (and potent) healing options than her, Varia and Aka are better physical fighters, Hilstara is better at tanking. But in a situation where the team needs a healer that can also deal good damage, she's very useful.
- Magikarp Power: When you first pick Uyae up, she knows both healing and attack skills, and isn't particularly good at either. Then she learns Takedown and Healing Aura, which means she is now very good at both.
- Rape as Backstory: The reason why she left the Divine Claw was that when she succumbed to heat, she was treated horribly by the "partners" they gave her to.
- Stance System: She has two moves, called "Aura of Might" and "Aura of Spirit", which respectively buff her physical attack to the detriment of her magic (which she uses for healing), and the opposite.
- Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe: Her Zirantian is translated as such, to show that she was taught a more antiquated version of her language as part of the indoctrination process of the Divine Claw.
Varia is an infamous bandit with a knack for explosives and a talent for survival.
The player has the option, when she's recruited, to either dominate or reshape Varia, which permanently determines her personality and combat abilities going forward. Dominated Varia is an emotionless robot who kills whatever she's pointed at; reshaped Varia is a front-line fighter with a few useful defensive skills.
- Affectionate Nickname: Qum calls her "Thief Lady."
- Blessed with Suck: Since she was a kid, Varia has repeatedly ended up alive and unharmed after disasters that killed everyone she held dear. You even get to cause one in an early mission. She hates it.
- Born Lucky: Her "curse" as she calls it boils down to this. King Alonon implies that it may be her fate to have such a thing.
- Cast from Hit Points: Most of Varia's best skills cost both MP and an increasingly worrisome amount of HP to cast.
- Death Seeker: She has a complex interlocking web of survivor's guilt, to the point where she's genuinely okay with the idea of Simon wiping out her personality. Even if you take that choice, the dominated Varia frequently volunteers for dangerous jobs or missions on the basis that she doesn't think her death would mean anything.
- Disc-One Nuke: If you choose to dominate Varia, you can complete her custom weapons from Premium Steel relatively early compared to anyone else, which turns her into an absolute monster. With them, she can solo enemies that would otherwise take an entire team to deal with. If you choose to reshape her she has different custom weapons, Wolverine Claws instead of swords, which don't become available as early. Word of God has it that this is a deliberate decision: if dominated Varia is more useful as a minion in combat, but has no personality to speak of, reflecting the choice of making her a into a combat slave or a companion.
- Dual Wielding: Like Aka and Uyae, she is able to do this either using swords or Wolverine Claws.
- Early-Bird Cameo: You first run into Varia in what's essentially the second "dungeon" of the game.
- Emotionless Girl: If you opt to dominate Varia, she turns into a creepy expressionless murder doll. It doesn't make her any less effective, but it does make multiple scenes absolutely chilling, not least of which is a conversation with Qum where Varia claims she prefers being this way.
- Glass Cannon: Dominated Varia is built for pure offense with no defensive utility whatsoever. Combined with her self-damage and slow HP growth, any fight with her is a race to do as much damage as possible before a lucky shot takes her out.
- Meaningful Name: She's the only obligatory party member who has two variants.
- Winds of Destiny, Change: A conversation with Alanon in Chapter 4 suggests that her unnatural luck is in some way linked to Varia's destiny, or perhaps her lack thereof.
A halfling necromancer, Wynn fought alongside and frequently shared the bed of Simon and his late wife Wendis. She and Simon have drifted apart in the years since Wendis's death, but the war brings them back together.
Wynn has a unique mechanic for "recruitment." When she enters the game, Simon is furious with her, which is represented by a numeric score below her usual relationship tracker. She can join the harem, but not before Simon's anger with her drops to zero, and unless you're working from a guide, that can take a long time.
- Affectionate Nickname: Qum calls her "Grumpy Mage."
- Big Damn Heroes: Has a minor moment during the Third Arclentian War where she uses her necromancy to resurrect dead orcs to fight off the Incubus Emperor's hordes.
- Dark Is Not Evil: She's a necromancer dressed in all black, and she'll manufacture undead at the drop of a hat if she thinks it'll be useful, but Wynn is at worst misanthropic. She seems to have spent most of the last seven years doing research in seclusion.
- Early-Bird Cameo: If you revisit Simon's house in Chapter 2, you can find a letter from Wynn waiting for you. You won't actually meet her until about twelve hours later, after a major war and travel to a new continent.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: This is apparently traditional necromancer garb.
- Insufferable Genius: A very skilled mage in various different fields, but also misanthropic and very bad at social interaction in general.
- Love Makes You Crazy: Downplayed compared to other examples of this trope, but she desecrated her lover's grave in a failed bid to resurrect her. Granted, while it's not justified; it is understandable. Wendis was one of the few people that Wynn not only respected but had genuine feelings for.
- Misanthrope Supreme: Wynn has a whole pocket rant about how 99% of the world's population are useless idiots who contribute nothing, which is a big part of why when you finally meet her, she lives in an old crypt in the middle of nowhere.
- Replacement Goldfish: Her relationship with Simon as a harem member has more to do with their mutual mourning for Wendis than their (existing, significant) attraction to each other. If you max out her relationship points, she and Simon will have a short conversation about how that balance is shifting.
- The Sociopath: Subverted, she's well aware of morals and ethics and why they would be in against her world views, she simply disagrees with them.
- Supernatural Gold Eyes: As someone who is magically more experienced than even Riala, mastering many different forms of magic - including more esoteric ones such as necromancy, Wynn naturally has this coloration.
Unbiasedly Best Succubus
The self-proclaimed First Slut of Simon's harem, Yarra is a refugee from the Incubus King's territory. Her meeting with Simon is a big part of what starts him on his new journey.
- Affectionate Nickname: Averted; she and Simon are the only members of the party who Qum calls by their given names and vice versa with them calling her Qum.
- Betty and Veronica: Establishes this character dynamic with Aka early on, being the mischievous and overtly-sexual Veronica to Aka's down-to-earth, morally-upstanding Betty. Downplayed, however, in that they aren't competing with each other for Simon's exclusive attention, and aren't the only contestants for his non-exclusive attention by a long shot.
- Christmas Cake: After Simon reads up more on Succubus anthropology during his stay in the Orgasmic Empire, she reveals that she's actually reached the age of 25, which is considered the point in a succubus's life when her powers and libido start declining (at least, by the standards of succubi), and part of her zeal in trying to build a massive harem for Simon was the desire to leave him someone to remember her by and keep him company after her death.
- Crippling Overspecialization: Most of Yarra's skills inflict Lust damage, which is either lethal or useless with very little middle ground. If you're fighting enemies that take normal damage from Lust, Yarra carries her weight and more; if you're up against anything that's resistant or outright immune to Lust, Yarra is a weak but fast physical attacker with no particular role in the group.
- The Gadfly: She's always ready to tease Robin over her virginity, or the other women in the harem about how much "fun" she'll have imagining them with Simon.
- Good Angel, Bad Angel: She takes her role as the leader of Simon's harem very seriously, and is constantly on the lookout for new potential partners. Every time you meet a new female character with Yarra in tow, she will at least suggest that Simon seduce her. Someone usually ends up as the shoulder angel on the opposite side, such as Aka, Carina, or Simon himself, but Yarra is always the instigator. The title she has at the start of the game is even "Shoulder Devil"!
- Heart Is an Awesome Power: Yarra doesn't use MP at all and most of her attacks inflict Lust damage, which also carries a high chance of inflicting stuns and/or confusion. In the early game when you're mostly fighting humans and orcs, Yarra can carry a lot of mail for your party. Haze of Sex is one of the first area-of-effect attacks you're likely to learn, which can turn an entire enemy team against itself at once.
- Hidden Depths: Very early after Simon meets her, she proves there's more to her than just a stereotypical succubus, when she reacts with understanding and empathy when he tells her about the loss of his wife, stating that it's such a shame since so many people don't have love in their lives.
- Master of Illusion: One of Yarra's primary jobs in the team is maintaining illusions over the party so they don't draw any undue attention when they're in new towns or cities. This actually backfires at one point, as given Yarra's whole deal, she tends to make the group look like attractive but generic local citizenry, and doing so in Zerantia means she's accidentally made her group look like they're all high-ranking members in Zirantia's caste system, who have no business being in the slums that they're trying to explore.
- Race Fetish: Has a thing for halflings, and is very unsubtle about it.
- Team Mom: It's hard to tell at first because she tends to act like a perverted teenager, but she is Simon's self-proclaimed harem mistress, and is always the first to greet new women who join the harem, and try to get them involved. There are other women in the harem Older and Wiser than her, but she is the one who makes it a point to try and keep the team together, and is extremely protective of them in dangerous situation. In her own, very succubus way, Yarra is a family woman.