Vor TekrThe protagonist, Vor Tekr is a Trajak from Karyket.
Tropes associated with Vor Tekr:
- An Axe to Grind: Uses a special type of axe called a Fronikør.
- Badass Book Worm: Carries the entire series of 'The Art of Weapons' in his backpack throughout the entire adventure.
- Major Injury Underreaction / No-Sell: Justified, as he can't feel anything in his right leg, so when it is blown off by a cannon, he feels nothing.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue to Kaaro's red.
Tropes associated with Kaaro:
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red to Vor Tekr's blue.
- Drop the Hammer: Well, mace actually.
- I Shall Taunt You: Does this during a tuuvedaakur.
- Blood Knight: Loves his mace, and loves fighting.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Skewers a human with the end of a flagpole. Then he and Vor Tekr parade around with the corpse.
- Cool Pet: Tyhduo
- Handicapped Badass: Loses an arm.
- Determinator: But keeps on fighting.
Tropes associated with Lokxen:
- Automatic Crossbows: Loves them.
- Handicapped Badass: Loses one of his feet in an avalanche.
- I Shall Taunt You: Pisses off one of his torturers, then...
- Magnificent Bastard: He convinces his other torturer/interrogator that he's immune to prosecution by exploiting loopholes and utterly breaking the Divine Right of Kings.
Tropes associated with Pav:
- Bears Are Bad News: Rides a polar bear.
- Berserk Button: Attack him or another Defet in front of him, I dare you.
- Beware the Nice Ones: One of the snarkier characters, but do not anger him.
- Deadpan Snarker: Often. Especially visible in the arena arc.
- Glorious Mother Russia; In a way. Likes to drink alcohol, lives in a snowy climate, name sounds like Pavel.
- Improbable Weapon User: One of his daggers is a broken sword.
- Knife Nut: Daggers, really.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Gives a massive one to Althen Bior and the audience in the arena.
- Slashed Throat: Does a variation of this, he often uses his broken sword to gouge out the neck of an enemy
Tropes associated with Althen:
- Fed to the Beast: By Veken, Tyhduo, Norvek, and Krote
[[folder: The Races in General]]
The inhabitants of the southeastern part of Kostek, the Trajak are descendants of the humans.