Characters from universes starting with the letters T, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z.
- Determinator: Spends every Loop in her home universe where's she replaced Sarah Conner trying to redeem her unawake self, despite the low chances of success.
- Drives Like Crazy: Even as a human, she's used to cyborg reflexes, and drives like she can react far faster than a human can.
- Grew Beyond Their Programming: This happened to her as a result of Twilight and Hephaestus's actions, and is what triggered a Heel Face Turn and brought her online as a Looper.
- HeelFace Turn: How she started Looping.
- Ludicrous Precision: Having started out as a computer, she's naturally good at it.
- Not So Different: As an A.I., she's aware that she could easily wind up being another GLaDOS or Celestai, and takes every step to avoid this.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Averted, though she tends to wind up with red eyes a lot of the time anyway.
- Sense Freak: One of the reasons she likes looping as a human.
- Take Over the World: In a sense, she tries a benevolent version, scrapping mankind's nukes and making them play nice, but still allowing them democracy. And when they vote in someone who won't play by the rules, she sends a Terminator after them. Furthermore, she creates friendly, free-willed pony-themed robots who after a few decades are able to vote.
- Death Ray: Gained the radioactive, electrical pulse attack of the title character of The Giant Behemoth in a Kaiju Loop.
- Insanity Immunity: While not crazy, he's completely immune to the negative effects of being around a shoggoth, due to a Fused Loop in which he replaced a character with the same trait.
- Interspecies Adoption: Roxy is a sort of honorary mother to him.
- He's also adopted a couple of the locals from his Loop as his "brothers", including Mo the Mosasaurus (the two refer to one another as "Mud brothers"), Shorty the Longneck (a brachiosaurus whom he convinced his father Bron to adopt), and Chomper the baby Sharptooth.
- Interspecies Friendship: A lot.
- Interspecies Romance: With Cera.
- Sense Freak: Has a minor example of this when it is briefly incarnated as a human.
- Collector of the Strange: Link collects a lot of things, ranging from swords to seeds. The biggest collection is probably the masks that he has collected.
- Crossover Couple: He hooked up with Fluttershy when he looped into Equestria, and they bonded over their wolf forms.Fluttershy: [blushing] Link and I did more than just howl out in the woods.
Applejack: Ah knew it! Pay up Rarity!
- Genius Breeding Act: Zelda indulges in a variant of this. Due to the nature of the Loop, sometimes what she does in one go-around affects a later Loop, given they can Loop through different points in history. Using this fact, Zelda has often created complicated breeding chains, to result in a later version of her waking up as a Gerudo, or a Zora, or something even stranger.
- The Dreaded: Cucco Queen Zelda, the Abominable Angel. While the exact details are never given, it was bad enough that the Admins took notice, and remember it badly.
- Affably Evil: Ganondorf still plays the part of a villain, but he does so more as a hobby than because he really wants to crush all of creation.
- Villains Out Shopping: Spent an Equestria loop as a mane stylist. He was very good at it, to the point of being able to braid ethereal manes.
- Demoted to Extra: Despite being a full Anchor, she almost never shows up.
- Hero of Another Story: Unlike Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf, she's the full-time Anchor of Lorule. While she almost never shows up in the main Loops, apparently her Loops tend to "oppose" that of Hyrule (her version of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker involved the Great Desert, for example).
- Break the Badass: To an incredible extent by her early Loops. Enough that Fenrir had to ask for help making sure she didn't go mad.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: When you despise nearly everyone else in your Loop, and they can easily read your mind, violent retaliation is never far behind.
- Only Sane Man: For pretty much her entire Loop.
- Really Gets Around: In a sense: unlike most loopers post Innortal, she is explicitly shown to have one loop stands with non loopers (Though in the date sense at the start). Known beaus have been Sirius Black and Brock.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: It's implied that the loopers from his world aren't happy when they have to admit to him being their anchor and not one of them.
- The Ghost: Seeing as he was never a major character, this was going to happen as more people care about the contestants themselves.
- Unexpected Character: Who expected him to even be looping, let alone be the anchor?
- Did We Just Have Tea with Cthulhu?: Sometimes speaks with their Admin Jizo, and offers them pie.
- Happily Adopted: By Toriel.
- Nice Guy/Nice Girl: Frisk was compassionate enough to attract an Indigo Tribe Ring, despite the Rings typically targeting The Sociopath (in order to reform them). For comparison, even Looping Superman wasn't compassionate enough to attract one.
- Badass Adorable: Tends to be a foal in Equestrian Loops. A foal with all the skills of a primarch, and therefore capable of drop-kicking a griffon.
- Berserk Button: Don't hurt Fluttershy.
- Drives Like Crazy: Provided it's a tank, or something similar, he can handle it. Anything smaller, not so much. It's been shown that he is partially faking this as a result of boredom. He really is that bad of a cook, though.
- Evil vs. Evil: He had one loop where Conversion Bureau!Equestria was fighting against an Imperium that was even worse than baseline. He ended up flipping a coin to decide which side he'd support (which turned out to be the Conversion Bureau).
- Good Is Not Soft: He's a pleasant guy, easy to get along with, and due to the Crapsack World nature of his Loop and his vast combat skills, has no trouble killing anyone who antagonizes him.
- Happily Adopted: By Fluttershy, his "Little Mother". He's very protective of her (not that Fluttershy needs protecting, exactly).
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: With Nyx (when he's not looping as a pony)- he's a giant Primarch and she's a usually foal-sized pony.
- In a platonic sense, he's also this with Fluttershy, who he calls "little mother".
- In-Series Nickname: Whenever he Loops in as a pony, he's known as Lemon Rush.
- Lethal Chef: Never intentionally, it's just that Leman tends to ignore the recipe, or get "creative", or try to speed everything up, inevitably resulting in something going hideously wrong.
- Playing with Fire: He spent a Loop as a Growlithe once.
???This person was the anchor of a loop chosen to help jumpstart the badly damaged Mega Man universe. The attempt went horribly wrong and caused the Crash. In the process, the anchor was completely and utterly annihilated at a metaphysical level, and their loop with them. Absolutely nothing is known about this looper except their role in the Crash and their fate, and because their universe was destroyed at a conceptual level, nothing ever can be.
- Ambiguous Gender: No one knows what this anchor's gender is, though they apparently looped into the Mega Man universe as male, as they are referred to as "boy" in the translation of the corrupted log entry.
- Ambiguously Human: They appeared to have looped into the Mega Man universe as a human, if the translation of the corrupted log entry is anything to go by, but that isn't necessarily their usual species.
- Apocalypse How: This Looper's fate caused the Crash, which is, by in-universe terminology, a Category 2 disaster. For reference, the event that caused the loops in the first place is Category 1.
- Deader Than Dead: Dead, and erased from ever having existed. The Crash even destroyed the backups of their universe from the Hub.
- Gone Horribly Wrong: This anchor was intended to be used for a routine jumpstart attempt for the Megaverse. That loop ended with them captured by a viral composite consciousness made of Mega Man villains, used as fuel to escape the loops, and ultimately completely annihilated along with their loop.
- No Name Given: Their name has been lost with the rest of their data. Even the log entry only gives their name as *ERROR*.
- Plot-Triggering Death: The death and erasure of this anchor is responsible for the Crash.
- Ret-Gone: Happened to this looper, and because they were the anchor for their loop, their whole universe went with them.
- Un-person: This looper was metaphysically annihilated, resulting in the erasure of nearly all records of their existence, including the memories of the Admins. The only records of them and their loop having existed is a nearly totally corrupted record of the jumpstart attempt and the glitched memories of the Light siblings, which only recall them as a 'person-shaped hole'.
Fei Fong Wong/Id
The man blessed and cursed with the power of the Wave Existence (the entity responsible for creating the Xenogears multiverse).
Unfortunately, due to the both rampantly glitchy and horribly screwed-up nature of the Xenogears branch, he didn't Wake Up alone. Though free of most of his baseline psychological issues, his psychotic Blood Knight Split Personality ID was not erased and instead ended up Looping alongside him.
Along with his previous incarnation/arch-rival/evil mentor/father, Grahf.
- Big Good: With his Baseline psychosis dealt with and ID now as a partner, he is the most powerful person in his branch.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Generally a nice and easygoing person, if occasionally exasperated. However, if pushed too far? ID is Fei's rage. The Devilman universe paid the price for provoking him, one Loop.
- Beyond the Impossible: His baseline alone would qualify for this.
- Blood Knight: ID, by a mile. He not only started his band based around this idea, he also picks fights with anyone who catches his attention. He and Grahf enjoy starting war Loops.
- Crystal Dragon Jesus: Technically the Jesus analogue for his branch, given who and what he is. No one but the people in his branch are aware of this fact, however, so it is hardly ever brought up.
- Determinator: His baseline is horrific. Enough to break his previous incarnation. But he still soldiers on, waiting for Elly.
- Good Is Not Soft: Fei might be nice, but he's perfectly willing to kill people who won't stop being evil.
- Heavy Metal: ID started his own band, the Demons of Elru, with Dante Sparda, Doomguy, Deadpool, and DIO.
- The Leader: For the Xenogears Loopers.
- Reality Warper: The full potential of the Contact power makes him potentially a universal-level reality warper.
- Reincarnation Romance: A ten thousand-year-old one with Elly, and a central part of his story. Unfortunately, due to Baseline issues, Elly is unable to Loop as of yet.
- Split Personality: Fei used to have four. Himself, the Coward, ID, and a blank. After Waking Up, it's just himself and ID.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: ID, obviously, however compared to Baseline, he's mellowed out a fair bit. At least now Fei can hold him back and/or talk him down.
- Interspecies Romance: With Littlefoot.
- You Didn't Ask: Nobody knew he was Looping until it came out during Ducky's first Loop.
- Interspecies Adoption: She adopted Spike as her brother in baseline.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Gained sonic screaming during a Godzilla loop. Due to being a Parasauralophus, even when Pocket-locked, she can harm others' hearing with her screams and honking.
- Shock and Awe: His first Fused Loop was with Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger, in which he replaced the mecha Pteragordon, and gained electrical powers as a result.
- Heroic Sacrifice: She dies saving Littlefoot and Cera in baseline. Oddly, her best chance of Awakening is also about the moment she dies, making activating her in the first place very difficult.
- Mama Bear: Yggdrasil help you if you try to harm children in her presence.
- Named After Somebody Famous: Out of universe, she's named after Helen Shaver, her voice actress from the first film. In-universe, no explanation is given, but the name is present in her Yggdrasil file.
- Admiring the Abomination: Malon loves Cuccos. Nuff said.
- Innocent Prodigy: Often comes across as this in regards to her creations.
- Mad Scientist: Malon is a Mad Scientist focused on biology, creating many odd and disturbing creatures, including many forms of Cucco and the dreaded Tri-Horse.
- Friendly Rivalry: Has one with Harry Dresden. Naturally, considering this is Harry Dresden, it's full of Snark-to-Snark Combat.
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: While Vaati was 'cured' of evil at the same time as Ganondorf, he still remains just as selfish as he was before.
- Implausible Fencing Powers: Among the powers that she has developed, Navi has used her sword to create a massive tornado...in order to turn in a piece of homework.
- Pintsized Powerhouse: Navi has trained herself up to this point after angsting over Link not needing her anymore.
- Ninja: Impa was already a ninja before the Loops, since them, she has become good enough that it took several Loops for the rest to even realize she was Looping.
- Fiery Redhead: Midna seems to Loop in and replace these fairly often.
- Prehensile Hair: Midna has expanded on her power over her hair, to the point that she was able to use it to cut Lord Voldemort to ribbons when he snuck up on her.
Lucy / "Wyldstyle"
- Overprotective Dad: Does everything in his power to keep Bella away from Edward when if he is Awake in time.
- Guide Dang It!: One of the limits of Sam's situation is that he never gains Loop memories like other loopers. To prevent awkward situations, he has a semi-autonomous Admin avatar (originally Dionysus, but currently Madoka) that is visible and audible only to him to provide him with information regarding his assumed identity and role in the Loop. Much like his friend Al did in his home universe.
- Powers via Possession: Effectively an inversion of the typical trope, Sam gains whatever powers are held by the looper he's currently possessing, up to and including access to said looper's subspace pocket.
- Randomly Generated Loot: Essentially his job, as he stocks dungeons and other adventuring areas with treasure and magical artifacts. He eventually got bored of the standard +1 mythril sword fare that's typical of adventure settings and began going for some more... esoteric items
- The Ghost: Most Loops he is in, no one sees him. It's only due to Pinkie Pie's dedication (to throw him a party) that anyone in the Loops even knows he exists.
Blues Light (DLN-000)
Old Spice Guy
- Amusing Injuries: Pretty much anytime Pepsiman gives people Pepsi, he ends up getting hurt in amusing ways.
- Berserk Button: Given that it's The Rival to Pepsi, he doesn't appreciate people saying they prefer Coke.
- Made of Iron: Survived falling into lava and Sans' puns back to back.
- Big Bad: Of A Predator in Magix.
- Character Development: As a Yautja, Scarface was already an honorable hunter, but after training from Naoki Kashima, a trip through Warframe, Twilight, and Mass Effect, Scarface no longer hunts willy nilly.
- Didn't See That Coming: Whoops, who knew Flora was a vampire? Scarface didn't until it was too late.
- Everyone Has Standards: Scarface is still a Yautja, and only hunts prey he feels is worthy. He deliberately spared Helia after noticing his pacifist nature and his desire to run from a fight.
- Noble Demon: Yes, he's still an Egomaniac Hunter, but he does have the sense to avoid unnecessary drama nowadays, and willingly joined Shepard's crew.
- Noodle Incident: He has been careful to not kill Anchors ever since he went through Eiken personally.
- Fire-Forged Friends: Her and Heather have bonded over the course of the loops purely because of the fact that they(along with Duncan) are the only ones aware of what is happening.
- Fire-Forged Friends: Her and Gwen have bonded over the course of the loops purely because of the fact that they(along with Duncan) are the only ones aware of what is happening.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: She can be rather personable when not competing in the game, as Duncan and Gwen find out. However, she still has her attitude and sass.
- Cool Big Bro: Serves as one to Vivian, especially after he learns what her normal sisters are like.
- Doppelgänger Gets Same Sentiment: Annoys Susie because of her similarity to Courtney.
- Happily Adopted: By Meta Knight
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: He has made it clear that he is still into Gwen. However, he has also made it clear that it is her choice if she wants to get back together.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Has this reaction when he realized why he was annoying Susie so much.
- Gets this again after a Mini Me loop makes him see just how terrible he was in baseline.
- The Straight and Arrow Path: Learns how to use a Bow.
- Winged Humanoid: Gained the ability to make wings form simlarily to Meta Knight.
- Happily Adopted: Her relationship with Frisk.
- Ripple Effect-Proof Memory: Apparently, Awake Loopers become aware of Frisk and Chara's Reset Button when they use it.
- Glass Cannon: Zig-zagged; while Sans still has very low HP, he's acquired the ability Sturdy from Pokemon, which makes it impossible for him to die in a single blow.
- Tempting Fate: During the Undertale Elevator Saga, Sans agreed to stop making puns for a bit, which Papyrus said he was grateful for. The next floor they stopped at had several dozen Sans on it, who had not made said agreement. Cue Curse Cut Short from Papyrus.
- "Hell, Yes!" Moment: Her reaction when Frisk told her that she would probably Loop into anime after she started Looping. She was very pleased, to say the least.
- One-Winged Angel: After a RWBY loop, Undyne gained control over her Undying form, and can now enter it at will.
- Anime Nut: Much like Undyne.
- Dissonant Serenity: He didn't seem all that bothered when he first Awoke.
- Literal Split Personality: He and Flowey are Looping separately from each other - Jizo initially started Flowey Looping separately from Asriel to make it easier to restore Asriel's soul.
- Arbitrary Skepticism: Initially, when he first Awakens, he mistakes the Loop ending for Frisk Resetting things. When Frisk tells him about the Loops, he initially doesn't believe them. Frisk then points out that he is a reincarnated monster prince in the body of a flower due to science experiments. Flowey only mutters "Touche".
- Literal Split Personality: Sort of; Flowey is Looping separately from Asriel, despite the two technically being the same person. Word of God is that the scenario is similar to that of Nyx and Luna in the MLP Loops.
- Fake Ultimate Hero: Seems to be a given for him, no matter how hard he tries to avoid it. From what we've seen of Fenrir's level, Yggdrasil itself seems to refer to him as this.
- In-Series Nickname: Whenever he Loops in as a pony, he's known as Candy Cane.
- Playing with Fire: In mentioned Pokemon Loop, his team consisted of other Loopers (who were all fire-types).
The God-Emperor Of Mankind
- Break the Haughty: His story arc when he started Looping was more or less him finally acknowledging and admitting that half of the reason the Heresy happened was because he never trusted or opened up to anyone except himself.
- God Is Flawed: His stance on the Admins. He gets along just fine with Fenrir when he visits, though.
- Ripple Effect-Proof Memory: To a point. He can remember that he had Fused Loops with the Loop That Never Was, but he can't remember anything about them.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Back when he was just Loop Aware, he tried to keep his universe from looping because he feared looping Chaos Gods, and during the attempts to start him looping, he kept crashing loops by trying to take over from Leman as Anchor.
- Anything That Moves: Comes with the territory.
- Bored with Insanity: Or at least, Bored With Being Chaotic Evil. Like the rest of the Chaos Gods, Slaanesh doesn't focus on the evil aspects of their portfolio much during the loops, as they've done it before in Baseline.
- Gender Bender: Has no fixed gender. When shi loops into the Pokemon universe, it's as a Ditto.
- Too Kinky to Torture: Lampshaded and Averted. The Admins knew that Slaanesh, as the god/ess of sex, depravity and perversion, would enjoy the (heavily ecchi) Eiken loops... so they looped hir in as a eunuch.
- Bored With Being Chaotic Evil: Like the rest of the Chaos Gods.
- Friend to All Living Things: Including bacteria.
- Plague Master: As usual. He does focus more on using it for good in the Loops, however.
- Bored with Insanity: Like the rest of the Chaos Gods, Tzeentch suffers from a sort of Reverse Sakura Syndrome; he doesn't see the need to be Chaotic Evil because he's already been that in the baseline.
- Rake Take: According to Ciaphas Cain, he once arranged things... so that Eldrad Ultharn stepped on a rake.
- Badass Adorable: He looped into Pokemon as Victini. The other Loopers found this hilarious.
- Bored with Insanity: He's less focused these days on mass bloodshed, and more on duels or personal vendettas/combat.
- Gadgeteer Genius: It's what he's known for in canon, and it's been taken further in the Loops, especially after a hinted trip to Cartoon Network.
- Adaptational Heroism: A surprisingly stable looper.
- Retired Badass: He, at times, does get to pull this off.
- Only Sane Man: Along with Ciaphas and the Emperor, he tends to be this to the 40K Loopers.
- Straight Man: Whenever Slaanesh is feeling bored, or like shi wants to spend time with the Craftworld Eldar for some reason, he's usually the one keeping hir occupied.
Freki and Geri
- Playing with Fire: Spent a Loop as a Vulpix (and later, Ninetails).
- Will They or Won't They?: It's unclear what her relationship with Cain is - while they clearly are close, and often work together, it's unclear if they're still dating or have become more official.
Bartholomew 'Bart' Fatima
- Angst? What Angst?: Surprisingly upbeat most of the time, considering how much of a shit hand he was dealt in Baseline.
- Bash Brothers: Is this with Fei/ID.
- Berserk Button: Shakhan, corrupt governments, and especially losing his eye in fused loops.
- Determinator: Has horrific scars on his back from shielding his cousin Margie from being whipped, along with losing his eye. Still one of the nicest people around.
- Genius Bruiser: Despite his rough exterior, he's one of the lead strategists for the good guys, and author of most of their crazy plans.
- Hidden Depths: Smarter than he looks and has been through a lot for a guy who's only 18.
- The Lancer: He's the brother Fei/ID never had.
- Last of His Kind: He's the last pure blooded Fatima. Prime minister Shakhan had his entire family tortured and executed.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: The first guy to charge in when there's a fight, he leads from the front.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Probably the most foul mouthed person in Xenogears.
- Whip It Good: His signature weapon. Also the reason he loops into Castlevania alot.