open/close all folders
Played by: Abby Bergman
Played by: Aston Droomer
- Asian and Nerdy: Aside from his attempt at science humor, according to Ava, he can recite the prime numbers under 1,000.
- Non-Action Guy: When Ezra bolted after hearing something was wrong with Poppy, Ava mentioned that it was the fastest they had seen him run. It was also the first time they had seen him run.
Played by: Jamil Smyth-Secka
- Big Eater: Several episodes feature him being focused on food instead of the case.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Frequently has to be brought back on-topic by the others.
- Hidden Depths: Kyle is actually quite good at math, if he concentrates really hard, as demonstrated in "The Case of the Tricky Trimathlon."
- Lovable Jock: The athletic one in the group and also an all around Nice Guy
- Security Blanket: Has a grey blankie with elephants on it that he needs to fall asleep. Or, at least, he read it in a book about a boy. That wasnt him.
Played by: Anna Cooke
- Bizarre Taste in Food: Enjoys peanut butter and salmon sandwiches as well as strawberry jam/mustard and assorted other random food combinations that confuse everyone around her.
- Brainy Brunette
- Innocently Insensitive: Maudie is a sweet girl but since she's still new to having friends, she's prone to saying or doing things that aren't polite or kind. She's trying though.
- Kid Detective
- Missing Mom: Her mother passed away from an illness prior to the series' events.
- Never Had a Birthday Party: She didnt have a lot of friends at her old school and her birthdays were usually marked by a dinner of her choosing with her Dad.
- New Transfer Student: Shes the new kid at school in the first episode.
- Not So Above It All: Despite consistently being the most mature Inbestigator, Maudie's obsession with The January Valentines interferes with her school work in a fairly silly Completely Off-Topic Report.
- Security Blanket: Her notebook or rather the photo of her Missing Mom she keeps in it; losing it sends her into a complete Heroic Blue Screen of Death.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Peanut butter and salmon sandwiches