Characters in the series.
open/close all folders
Zenjirou Yamai/Zenjirou CapuaThe main protagonist. A Japanese man who was suddenly transported to an alternate world and was asked to be married by the queen.
- Adaptational Dye Job: In the novels he has darker skin compared to the average Japanese. In the manga he does not seem to be particularly dark-skinned. All things considered, his manga appearance is likely on account of his actual Capuan ancestry being fairly minor and the medium is mostly in black and white.
- Ambiguously Brown: He has a darker skin compared to most Japanese due to his male ancestor from the Capua Kingdom.
- Conveniently an Orphan: His parents died in a car crash when he was in middle school, and he stayed with his uncle's family for a year and a half before moving to a high school dorm and then going off to college. His lack of family makes it easier for him to leave Earth behind, although he does spend one last night with most of his foster family and feels a little sad leaving them.
- Extreme Doormat: His only reason for being summoned to Aura's world and marrying her, not that he minds.
- Subverted when it comes to having sex, "[he is] surprisingly 'pushy'." as noted by Aura. Also when his emotions get the better of him.
- Lazy Husband: What Aura and he himself wish him to be.
- Mixed Ancestry: One pair of his ancestors are from two different royal families from another world: A prince from the Capua kingdom and a princess of the Sharrow Royal Family from the Twin Kingdom of Sharrow and Jilbell. However, as his ancestors arrived in Japan five generations previously, only a very small part of his ancestry is actually Capuan and Sharrowan, which is something that he immediately points out to Aura.
- Nice Guy: An understanding and kind man at heart.
Aura CapuaThe queen of Capua Kingdom.
- Boobs of Steel: She's very skilled in weaponry (as seen in a brief sparing match with Zenjiro) and is known for her large breasts.
- Buxom Is Better: Zenjiro is very enthusiastic about her large breasts.
- Dark-Skinned Redhead: She is dark-skinned and has red hair
- The High Queen: The main ruler of the Capua Kingdom who is known for her beauty and elegance, but is a fair and noble woman to her people.
- Playing with Fire: Other than the Space-time Bloodline Magic, she uses fire magic.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: During the previous war (before the events of the story), she was on the frontlines. She's the first female ruler in her world's history, but it has its disadvantages.
- Rapunzel Hair: Has long red hair reaching down to her thighs.
- She Got Legs: Has a slit in her dress and her legs are often shown near to the bare minimum.
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: Her initial reason of bringing Zenjiro over was to have a child with close blood ties, but by the time of their marriage she truly has come to love him with all her heart for his kindness and over his constant refusal to take a concubine because of his love for her.
- Statuesque Stunner: She is a pretty tall woman in her kingdom.
Randlion/Southern ContinentCapua Kingdom
Twin Kingdom of Sharrow and Jilbell
Sharrow Royal Family
Prince Francesco SharrowThe First Prince of the Sharrow Royal Family but is not next in line for the throne.
- Mixed Ancestry: He is of the Sharrow family but at least some of his ancestors married someone of the Jilbell family and by luck he inherited and is able to use both families' bloodline magic.
Jilbell Royal Family
Princess Isabelle Jilbell
Princess Freya UppsalaThe First princess of Uppsala Kingdom.
- An Axe to Grind: Her favorite weapon is a hatchet to finish off whether it be prey or an enemy.
- Making a Splash
- She Cleans Up Nicely: Though often wearing a male captain's uniform, she looks very beautiful when wearing a dress.
- Tomboy Princess