Characters in the series.
open/close all folders
Zenjirou Yamai/Zenjirou CarpaThe main protagonist. A Japanese man who was suddenly transported to an alternate world and was asked to be married by the queen.
- Adaptational Dye Job: In the novels he has darker skin compared to the average Japanese. In the manga he does not seem to be particularly dark-skinned. All things considered, his manga appearance is likelier, on account of his actual Carpan ancestry being fairly minor.
- Ambiguously Brown: He has a darker skin compared to most Japanese due to his male ancestor from the Carpa Kingdom.
- Conveniently an Orphan: His parents died in a car crash when he was in middle school, and he stayed with a foster family for a year and a half before moving to a high school dorm and then going of to college. His lack of family makes it easier for him to leave Earth behind, although he does spend one last night with his foster family and feels a little sad leaving them.
- Extreme Doormat: His only reason for being summoned to Aura's world and marrying her, not that he minds.
- Subverted when it comes to having sex, "[he is] surprisingly 'pushy'." as noted by Aura. Also when his emotions get the better of him.
- Lazy Husband: What Aura and himself wish to be.
- Mixed Ancestry: One pair of his ancestors are from two different royal families from another world: A prince from the Carpa kingdom and a princess of the Sharrow Royal Family from the Twin Kingdom of Sharrow and Jilbell. However, as his ancestors arrived in Japan five generations previously, only a very small part of his ancestry is actually Carpan and Sharrowan, which is something that he immediately points out to Aura.
Aura CarpaThe queen of Carpa Kingdom.
- Dark-Skinned Redhead
- Playing with Fire: Other than the Space-time Bloodline Magic, she uses fire magic.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: During the previous war (before the events of the story), she was on the frontlines. She's the first female ruler in her world's history, but it has its disadvantages.
- Statuesque Stunner: She is a pretty tall woman in her kingdom.
Southern ContinentCarpa Kingdom
Twin Kingdom of Sharrow and Jilbell
Sharrow Royal Family
Prince Francesco SharrowThe First Prince of the Sharrow Royal Family but is not next in line for the throne.
Jilbell Royal Family
Princess Isabelle Jilbell
Princess Freya UppsalaThe princess of Uppsala Kingdom.
- An Axe to Grind: Her favorite weapon is a hatchet to finish off whether it be prey or an enemy.
- Making a Splash
- She Cleans Up Nicely: Though often wearing a male captain's uniform, she looks very beautiful when wearing a dress.
- Tomboy Princess