The eighteen lucky participants of the latest season of the Hyper Ultimate Purga-Party. Most spoilers will be untagged. Per wiki policy, trope titles are never to be concealed in the list of examples. Consider yourself warned about spoilers. Proceed with caution.
Seong-hun is alive as of Chapter 5.
- Adult Child: Despite being the oldest physically, he is one of the youngest at heart. While he is somewhat mature, he tends to not take things so seriously and just likes to have fun.
- Double-Meaning Title: His title as "the Old School Pro" refers to his status as a well-known skateboarder back when he was alive and how he's the oldest out of the cast. It also refers to the fact that this isn't the first Purga-Party he's participated in.
- Really Fond of Sleeping: Took one look at the body, suggested that the others not treat a lady like that and then left to go back to sleep.
- Team Dad: Calls himself and Fyodor the "Rad Dads" and plays this role towards Raiko in the second chapter when he comforts them after they receive a traumatizing item from the gacha.
- Tragic Keepsake: After Fyodor's death, he takes his hat and necklace to remember him by, preferring that those items didn't get lost after his body is taken away.
Noor is the first victim of Chapter 1, found hanging from the fountain in the lobby.
- Beauty Mark: Has one underneath her right eye.
- Team Mom: Downplayed, as while Noor acts like one, she isn't as wholesome as the trope usually implies. She only acts that way so that she can pretend that everyone gets along and earn herself a false sense of satisfaction from it.
Jay is the second victim of Chapter 1, found chopped into pieces in Clucky's Corner.
- Cool Crown: Wears a very elaborate crown atop their head, as shown in their profile.
- Dies Wide Open: They were killed with their eyes wide open, full of tears.
- Disappeared Dad: Their Dad left because of Jay's rebellious attitude.
- Sad Clown: Loves to joke around and tease others, but based on the number of self-deprecating jokes and their reaction to Noor betraying them in the second mini-game, there's more under the surface for Jay. They even died smiling.
- Self-Deprecation: A big part of their jokes involves making fun of themselves in some way.
- Too Dumb to Live: They tried killing Noor by taking a monkey wrench, telling their roommate exactly where they were going, knocking on the door knowing Noor would be in there as if she'd open the door, then proceeded to try fighting Ali with a wrench while she had a cleaver. Jay wasn't the smartest planner.
Peach is alive as of Chapter 5.
- Apologizes a Lot: A lot is an understatement. She's apologizing after every statement she makes.
- Mega Twintails: She sports two giant twin ponytails coming out of both sides of her head, as shown in her profile.
- Self-Deprecation: She dislikes when people bring up her talent, always choosing to talk herself down.
- Shrinking Violet: Peach tries to keep away from crowds and most social interaction, and is basically forever cowering in every situation.
- Speech Impediment: She's shy and has a tendency to stutter.
- Villainous Breakdown: Has one after she's discovered as Knick-Knack's killer at the end of Trial 5 and she proceeds to go on a rant at the others for all being bad people.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She really stands out in being one of the two contestants with an unnatural hair color that isn't dyed.
Minami is alive as of Chapter 5.
- The Baby of the Bunch: Downplayed, but she is the youngest out of all the contestants at the age of 16.
- Break the Cutie: Minami winds up experiencing a lot, which is emphasized with her being the youngest of the cast. One of the few other contestants she befriended due to being the similar age winds up dead in Chapter 1, she's knocked out and set to be killed in Chapter 3 by one of the killers but manages to avoid it by moving in her sleep while unconscious, watches Fyodor kill himself and relives a bad experience when watching everyone else in pain in having to deal with their death injuries while she remains fine from winning the minigame.
- Nice Girl: She may struggle with her words, but she's never mean to anybody.
- Passionate Sports Girl: Minami's always up for a challenge. She did skiing while she was still alive.
- Scars Are Forever: She has a large scar running across the middle of her face, as shown in her profile.
- Verbal Tic: She tends to cut herself off and says "Um", "like" and "y'know" when talking to others.
Alessandra 'Ali' Valladares
Alessandra was the Chapter 1 culprit, killing Jay and Noor. She was executed in EVERY ROSE HAS ITS VICE - THE EXECUTION OF ALESSANDRA VALLADARES.
- Beauty Mark: Has one underneath her lip on the left side of her face.
- Beware the Nice Ones: For the entirety of Chapter 1, she came off as one of the nicer contestants. She would take the time to try to get Lyra to participate with the others, tried to get everyone to ally with each other during the second minigame, got along with Acedia, and hosted events so everyone would get along while preparing food for it. It makes her reveal as the Chapter 1 killer all the more surprising.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Both of her deaths involve her meeting her end by being stabbed with a wooden spoon. In addition to the second time, her execution sees her running from what seems to be her ex, Olivier, eventually pricking herself with rose thorns, until she's caught by him, kicked in the face and then stabbed in the throat.
- Idiot Hair: Two that are shaped to look like a heart in the back of her hair.
- In-Series Nickname: Since her name is very long, she is simply referred to as just 'Ali' most of the time.
- Woman Scorned: Some gacha items reveal that she actually killed her ex and the girl he was cheating on her with after she found out.
Eden and Acedia were revealed to both be responsible for Ace Hauri's death in Chapter 3. Thanks to an audience and player vote, Eden survived. However, he was then killed in Chapter 4 while trying to kill Fyodor.
- Asshole Victim: Get killed by Fyodor by accident when he intended to kill the latter. After everything during the Chapter 3 trial, the tension building up in Chapter 4 after he's revealed to be a serial killer and generally being unpleasant to mostly everyone, even with the stakes he had left when he died, no one is sad to discovery his body.
- Deadpan Snarker: Often can be seen making snarky comments towards his fellow contestants.
- Idiot Hair: Has two messy hair popping out from behind his head that seems to look like insect antennae.
- Karma Houdini: Thanks to the Chapter 3 execution being a vote between who would be executed, Eden avoids getting executed despite being revealed to be a serial killer and still having involvement with Ace's death.
- Karma Houdini Warranty: No longer the case, as they wind up as the Chapter 4 victim when trying to kill Fyodor.
- Scary Shiny Glasses: As seen in the profile image, Eden can make his glasses shine to give the extra oomph to his sharp-tongued words.
- Serial Killer: Acedia reveals this about him during the Chapter 3 trial when the two debate about why the other should be executed to the remaining contestants and audience. As it turns out, he's killed many people to feed some carnivorous beetles he winded up getting his hands on to satiate them so they don't try to escape.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: Being one of the few contestants who wear glasses, Eden has shown he is very smart with his vast knowledge on insects and how he helps out at the trials.
- The Stoic: Eden hardly ever shows more than a slight twinge of emotion at any given time, and is less talkative than other participants.
- Not So Stoic: That being said, Eden winds up in a much more shaken state after almost getting killed by a piano and said person who saved him being Ace, who he was the friendliest with. Having survived the vote of who gets executed between him and Acedia, he also notably gets more paranoid.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Admits that the only reason he still works with Acedia in the game is because they worked together when they were alive, making him the one who knows the most about what she's capable of doing.
Lyra is alive as of Chapter 5.
- Character Development: Becomes slightly less anti-social towards the other contestants as the game moves forward, even managing to become friends with Minami overtime, developing a sisterly like bond with her.
- Eye Scream: Her left eye is missing and usually blocked by her hair. No one knows how it got that way.
- Improvised Weapon: When she gets into a fight with Broadway, she smashes a topaz necklace she got from the gacha hen against his head. Afterward, she fashions the pieces and string of the necklace into a slingshot.
- Loners Are Freaks: Lyra is a downright feral creature. She has been living by herself in the woods for so long that she has lost contact with how to act like a proper human being. Although she gradually gains more friends as she's still a decent person despite this.
- New Media Are Evil: Since she's lived in the woods for so long and had some bad experiences with technology, she's developed this view point. It's also shown when she initially has a heavy dislike towards her tablet and wishes she could get rid of it if it wasn't also the key to her room.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: A lot of Lyra's dialogue has her swearing even if she isn't aware of it. It gets to the point that her task in the fifth minigame is to not swear.
Osiris is alive as of Chapter 5.
- An Arm and a Leg: Along with Fyodor, Osiris has to lose their dominant hand at the end of the sixth mini game's third round. Unlike Fyodor, it goes off exactly as planned.
- Bad Liar: Two instances. Once during the fifth mini game, when they try to ever so subtly convince Lyra to eat a sandwich they made. Another time when they try to pretend they're the detective to Mellow during the sixth mini game, only to immediately give themselves away when Mellow asks them to use their skill on him if that's the case.
- Badass Longcoat: Osiris wears a lavender lab coat throughout the day. It billows out behind them wherever they walk.
- Electronic Eyes: Osiris has metallic plating and a red robotic eye replacing their right one, giving this effect.
- Lethal Chef: Downplayed as no one's gotten hurt by their cooking, but Osiris most certainly does not seem to be the best cook in the cast. Namely in appearance, as their choice of which foods to put together are strange as well as how some of the food they make turns out.
- Prim and Proper Bun: Sports a beautifully arranged bun on the back of their head with two pens poking out.
Knick Knack/Phoebe Starr
Knick Knack, at the end of Chapter 2's trial, was revealed to be the mastermind behind the killing game. She then went on in the game until she was killed in Chapter 5 by Peach, by having weights fall onto her head from the force of gravity in the gymnatory.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: A victim example. Knick-Knack is lured to the gymnatory while the gravity is off, and when she floats to the right place, the killer turns the gravity back on, causing weights to fall on her and crush Knick-Knack.
- Dies Wide Open: When they find Knick-Knack's body, her eyes are still wide open with a big smile on her face as usual.
- Genki Girl: She keeps a smile on her face through the whole ordeal.
- Innocently Insensitive: During Chapter 1 and 2, she shows that she completely lacks the ability to read the room when the bodies are found. She keeps making jokes and puns around everyone as they investigate, clearly not understanding they aren't in the mood after people have died.
- Multicolored Hair: She has long locks with various rainbow colors flowing out from her clown hat.
- Never Learned to Read: As revealed in the first trial, she doesn't know how to read or write. The only reason she's managed with using her tablet was because Peggy would read the contents out for her.
- Nice Girl: There isn't a single person she's not nice to. She's always being friendly and making jokes. Even after she's revealed as the Mastermind, her main concern is making sure the game is fun for everyone.
- Nice Hat: She wears an adorable clown hat with polka-dotted patterns on it.
- The Nicknamer: Everybody who she talks to gets a nickname that's either a shortened version of their name, a pun, or one that reflects how she sees them at the moment.
- Non-Ironic Clown: Very proud of to be a clown if her page quote has anything to say about it.
- The Pollyanna: No matter the situation, Knick-Knack is always smiling, laughing, and making puns wherever she goes.
- Pungeon Master: Often makes painfully bad puns, to the chagrin of everyone else.
- Signature Laugh: Her signature laugh is a hearty "Hyukhyukhyuk!!!"
- Stepford Smiler: She is always wearing a smile and wants to be friends with everyone. However, she mentions that clowns are never supposed to be sad and should work at making other people smile. Chapter 3 has her attempt to find ways to make the game more fun but grow more discouraged when they fall through which all comes to a head when the third body drop happens during one of the parties she organized.
- Super Gullible: You can get her to do anything as long as you tell her it will make the game more fun or she will be the "bestest clown ever".
Acedia and Eden were revealed to both be responsible for Ace Hauri's death in Chapter 3. However, thanks to an audience and player vote, Acedia was voted to be executed. She was executed in Here Comes the Bride!!!
- Beauty Mark: Has one underneath her right eye.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Get poisoned by a spider and after she's brought to an altar for a forced wedding, Peggy tries to give her an antidote but she runs off. As she tries to escape the chapel through a maze, as the poison runs through her veins, she finds a room of mirrors where she then takes a bat to one of them, causing her to get covered in water. While the poison doesn't kill her, the freezing temperatures of the altar slowly does as two dolls drag her back and she slowly freezes to death.
- Fake Nationality: It turns out she pretended to be French and in reality, is from Greece.
- Fiery Redhead: Downplayed. While she certainly has her moments, Acedia
- Gratuitous French: Sometimes she peppers her speech with French words.
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: Her real occupation as a gofer makes her fit this role more. She's very good at carrying out tasks for other people. It just so happens it was easy for her to lie about being a phantom thief when said tasks also involved criminal activities. It is later revealed it was also what she was to Eden, as she would scope out victims for him to kill to feed his beetles by finding people that would be hard to pin back to him.
- Lack of Empathy: To her own admission, she is bad at helping people emotionally and finds the prospect more tiring than anything. When Fyodor winds up getting more than just his hand cut off in the sixth minigame, she cares more about the fact that Peggy forces her to wear a dunce hat for the entire day for littering.
- Really Fond of Sleeping: Like Seong-hun, rather than try to find out what happened during the first body drop, Acedia chooses to sleep.
- Technicolor Eyes: Unlike the other contestants who have fairly normal eye colours, Acedia's eyes stand out as they are yellow with a pink glow in them.
Broadway was the Chapter 2 Culprit, killing Raiko and using a magic pendant to disguise herself as Raiko. He was executed in A Self-Titled Self-Entitled Show; The Performance to Pierce the Heart.
- An Arm and a Leg: Loses a hand during her execution.
- Attention Whore: Whenever the contestants are in the stadium, she loves to bask in the attention of the audience.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Brought onto a stage where she's carried by silks and starts to do some acrobat tricks in them. However, the higher the silks bring her, spikes appear underneath her. As much as she tries to keep calm, she almost falls and holds onto a silk for dear life as it brings her higher. Even with Peggy offering to catch her, she hangs on and thinks she's safe when the silk goes into a hole with his hand only for that hand to be chopped off, causing him to fall, destroying Peggy in the process when she falls onto her, finally getting impaled by the spikes.
- Hidden Depths: After being discovered as the killer, Broadway reveals that she doesn't have money because she's spent it on helping to pay for her mother's hospital bills.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: His execution ends with him impaling himself on spikes after falling from a very high height.
- Kill and Replace: Everyone thinks Broadway is the Chapter 2 victim until it's revealed he won the amulet that allowed him to disguise himself as whoever he pleased and used it to look like Raiko after killing them and feeding their body to piranhas.
- Nobody Touches the Hair: He puts a lot of care into his locks. He will retaliate at anybody that tries to touch her hair.
- Rich Bitch: Broadway constantly flaunts her money and fame any chance she can get. Uses his status to put others down and show how famous he is, as well as using his money, in the form of Purgacoins as well as wealth back in real life, to further break herself away from all of the lower class poor people he's competing against.
- Yank The Dog'sChain: When attempting to beg the other contestants to not vote her as the killer, Peggy takes that chance to reveal that without Broadway there, her mother already passed away. To make matters worse, it was very likely she was in the audience watching Broadway be exposed as a killer.
Fyodor was the Chapter 4 killer, having killed Eden and exorcized Mellow from Thalamus. He shot himself in the head before he could get executed.
- Accidental Murder: Since he didn't expect Eden to try and get involved as he tried to exorcise Thal, the ensuing scuffle the two get in, winds up with Fyodor smashing a bottle over their head and killing them without meaning to.
- An Arm and a Leg: Along with Osiris, Fyodor has to lose his dominant hand at the end of the sixth minigame's third round. Unfortunately for him, he trips and gets everything below his elbow cut off by the mechanism instead of just his hand.
- Better To Die Than To Be Killed: In defiance of Peggy, Fyodor avoids his execution by shooting himself in the head.
- Gratuitous Russian: Occasionally speaks in Russian, especially when conversing with Raiko or Mellow.
- Nice Hat: He sports a beige hat along the back of his head.
- Not So Different: Despite wanting to set a good example for the others, Fyodor is prone to joining the other contestants' antics at some points or making some himself. The time when he has Knick-Knack incessantly blow an airhorn at Broadway to get back at the latter for breaking his necklace and bullying Seong-hun is one example.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: He is wearing very fancy clothes that he paid a lot of money for.
- Something About a Rose: He pulls out a rose during his audition tape and it ends with a few petals falling in front of the camera.
- Sympathetic Murderer: The only killer to express regret over what he did, considering he never had the intention to kill Eden when he's found out. He even spends some time before the vote to give some words of encouragement to the remaining contestants (except Firstname) before defying his execution and shooting himself.
- Take Me Instead: At the end of the third round of the Purga-Party's sixth minigame, it was revealed that both Fyodor and Osiris would have their dominant hands removed. Fyodor begged PEGGY to take his whole arm and spare Osiris, but Osiris forbade him from doing so.
- Team Dad: Seong-hun dubs himself and Fyodor as "the Rad Dads". Aside from that, he's gotten along with Knick-Knack to the point that the clown nicknames him "Fyodad". He also gets along with Minami, comforting the girl after she sees Jay's body in Chapter 1.
Piper Kauffman/Lady Wisteria
Accessory Maker/Phantom Thief
Piper is alive as of Chapter 5.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Most of the contestants note she's a nice and earnest girl, and while she remains true to her morals following the reveal, she still lied and hid the fact she's a phantom thief from everyone.
- Braids of Action: Has her hair tied into a braid as Lady Wisteria.
- Brainy Brunette: One of the smarter contestants with the brown hair to boot.
- Cool Mask: Sports a purple one shaped like a butterfly when she's Lady Wisteria.
- Fingerless Gloves: Downplayed. Her gloves are fingerless but only for one finger each.
- Genki Girl: Especially if you get her talking about accessories and her future plans for them.
- Nice Girl: One of the kinder contestants considering she did kind things for some of the other contestants, like fixing up broken items for Mellow, Ali, and Fyodor, without any expectation of something in return. Even after her reveal as a phantom thief, the others note she remains kind.
- Nice Hat: Wears a fedora with a flower fashioned on it when she's Lady Wisteria.
- Phantom Thief: During the second trial, she reveals that she was actually put on the show because she was a phantom thief back when she was alive.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: She's one of the smartest contestants and one of the two contestants to wear glasses, along with Eden.
- Wrench Wench: Only seems to be towards accessories, though from some of the stuff she talks about, she has an inclination towards electronic and mechanic based items as well.
Raiko is the Chapter 2 victim, found as a skeleton in the middle of the piranha pond.
- All Crimes Are Equal: Raiko states during a game of poker that most of their crimes are violations of traffic laws. The rest are driving around extremely powerful mob bosses and other influential (but primarily criminal) people.
- Cunning Linguist: Has stated that they know quite a few languages from all that taxi driving they've done. According to Raiko, they know how to speak Japanese and English fluently but also Russian, Spanish, Italian and some JSL.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Raiko has a fairly neat scar down their chin. She also has a whole lot of other ones, that look significantly more menacing when all together. Lampshaded- Raiko only reveals the rest of his scars after his illegal activity is revealed, because 'One scar just makes me look like I get dragged into a fight or two, but more than one just gives the game away'.
- Nice Guy: Likely from his experience as a taxi driver, Raiko is very amicable to everybody.
- Scars Are Forever: He has a scar going from his chin over their mouth. And the one on their face isn't even the only one they have! She has scars running from all over her face with his makeup off.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: They're wearing a dress shirt with a fancy red vest and matching bottoms.
- Workaholic: Their conversation with Seong-hun makes it clear that they rarely get a break outside of work that Seong-hun has them promise that they will try to take a break when they get back to the alive world.
Ace is the Chapter 3 victim, pushing Eden out of the way of a falling piano as the lights fell to black, only to be found crushed under the piano upon them coming back up.
- The Ditz: Ace is just a little bit of a himbo. Has a heart of gold, is super cute, but lacking a little bit mentally.
- Gentle Giant: He's the second tallest out of all the contestants and easily one of the nicest.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Has blond hair and is one of the kindest to be able to get along or win the trust of folks like Broadway and Eden. He even talks about how he would visit schools to talk to kids and usually donated money while he was alive.
- Heroic Sacrifice: The piano was about to fall on Eden before he stepped in and pushed him out of the way, causing the piano to kill him instead.
- Nice Guy: He's always acting sweet, being nice to people and everybody, in general, enjoys his presence.
Firstname Lastname/Shun Kagaisha
Firstname is alive as of Chapter 5.
- Alcohol-Induced Idiocy: Inverted. They have stated that they find it easier to focus when drunk.
- Berserk Button: Liars. They have publicly stated their disdain for them and gets especially stressed during the second trial from all the things that turned out to be lies.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Weird but competent detective. They're weird and believe in pretty much every conspiracy theory, but when push comes to shove they can hold their own in investigations.
- Conspiracy Theorist: Everybody knows Firstname as the resident conspiracy theorist, constantly rambling on of theories about the government.
- Cool Shades: As shown in their profile, Firstname rocks a very cool pair of sunglasses.
- In-Series Nickname: Due to Firstname's strange... well, first name, many have given them nicknames:
- Some of the other contestants, like Ali, call Firstname "Firsty" since their real name isn't known.
- Eden has taken to calling them "Fred".
- My Friends... and Zoidberg: Gets this treatment from Fyodor at the end of the Chapter 4 trial before the latter's death. It's really telling when they don't get a word of acknowledgement. Although it's what seems to encourage Firstname to open up to the other survivors and try to trust them more.
- Nice Hat: Firstname has a very cool detective hat, as shown in their profile.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: After revealing their real name to everyone, Firstname washes out the hair dye they have revealing that, like Peach, their natural hair color is blue.
Mellow Checkibell/Melliloquen Checkrothibellimoraluthus
Mellow was revealed to be a demon inhabiting a man named Thalamus in Chapter 4, after it was learned that Fyodor exorcised him. He still lurks around in the shadows, just without a host, now.
- The Charmer: He's tried winning over an alligator with his charm.
- Foreshadowing: From flirting with Purgator, to why he didn't seem to care at all when he was holding a heating up potato and playing with the smoke produced by it, to his habit of eating mints and messing with his nails and his tendency to hoard coins... All of them were hints towards Mellow's true nature as a dragon-like demon.
- Gratuitous Russian: Has a tendency of speaking in Russian at points, especially with Fyodor.
- I Have Many Names: In his audition tape, he lists other pen names that he's used back when he was alive. During the game, he primarily goes by "Mellow Checkibell".
- Lack of Empathy: Evident in his audition tape as he cares more about learning stories from the other contestants after all of them have died for his poetry and during the third body discovery. Despite the event happening in front of everyone, Mellow has no reaction and just continues chewing on mints.
- Mellow Fellow: Pun aside, he's one of the most laid-back contestants, always keeping his cool. This is evident in the trials where he chooses to draw for the most part while the discussion goes on around him.
- The Nicknamer: Has a tendency to give the other contestants various nicknames.
- Stronger Than They Look: Mellow looks like he'd be easy to overpower but as Acedia finds out, that is not the case at all.
- Light Is Not Good: Cheery attitude, angel theme design, yellow suit, one of the mascots managing the killing game.
- TV Head Robot: As shown in her profile, she is literally a robot with a television head.
Winds up dying after ingesting something poisoned cookies during the Chapter 5 trial. It is unknown who killed him.
- Cool Shades: Purgator sports a cool pair of shades that are very retro.
- Nice Hat: Wears a cool looking cap on top of his head.
- The Ghost: The most that anyone knows about the Committee is that they are running the show and planned a lot around it... Maybe. Whatever the cast does know about the Committee is from a photo of them at the end of an old VHS, lockers found in the basement listing the names of each of the members, and Fyodor's audition tape being changed to a video of one of the Committee members offering some fun facts about him.
- The Man Behind the Man: They are the main organizers of the game and runners of the show. Although if Mellow's involvement means anything, it's clear that even people in their ranks take issue with how the game is being organized.
Thalamus came into the game at Chapter 4, after having Mellow exorcised from his body by Fyodor. He is alive as of Chapter 5.
- Demonic Possession: Allowed Mellow, a demon, to possess his body and pose as him during the game so the demon could help him come back to life, and carry on the mutiny he desired.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Has a hard time remembering anything from the first chapter onwards, as most of what he knows were the most important events as relayed to him by Mellow. This includes the contestants as he needs to be reintroduced to most of them.
- Nervous Wreck: In a stark contrast to Mellow, Thal is much more nervous about the situation towards the other contestants, especially Seong-Hun as he remembers him drugging his food.
- One Name Only: Unlike Mellow, Thalamus doesn't seem to have a last name, and is just called 'Thalamus' or 'Thal' for short.
Cocoa BellYOUUU SLUTS! I had one. ONE! Agreement for this WHOLE ORDEAL! And it was that SHE! DOESN'T DIE!
- Berserk Button: If her page quote is any indication, she is not happy when Peach winds up getting killed by the end of trial 5 for murdering Knick-Knack.
- Light Is Not Good: She has a very bright color scheme, although she makes it explicitly clear
- Morality Pet: Peach seemed to have been this to her, as her getting killed by Peggy is what leads to Cocoa hijacking the game and making the remaining survivors find out who the Mastermind is.
- Official Couple: With Peach. In fact, she winds up appearing because of an unknown deal being broken following Peach's death during the Chapter 5 trial.