The eponymous demigod fox who decides to pamper Nakano to prevent his darkness from engulfing him. She had initially had a master that greatly resembled Nakano hundreds of years ago only to lose him in some unknown circumstance.
- Affectionate Nickname: Most of the senior inari refer to her as "Sen".
- Because You Were Nice to Me: A Flash Back revealed she fell down from a cliff and injured herself, only to be helped by one of Nakano's ancestors. As a result, she feels obligated to pampering him to help relieve his stress from work, and also watched over him when he was a child, guiding him back to his grandmother after he got lost in the woods.
- Can't Have Sex, Ever: Sora states that she is unable to satisfy Nakano deeper desires.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Gets upset when Shiro and later Sora tease him, and suggest they could "pamper" him in other ways Senko couldn't or doesn't want to. Senko gets upset at Nakano after Sora teases him while visiting his apartment, and he teases her about it. That night, dinner consists of a single fried fish and a bowl of rice, which Senko mentions recalling how it was one of his least favorite dishes.
- *Crack!* "Oh, My Back!": One of the more frequent situation that shows her natural age is her back going out if she overexerts herself.
- The Determinator: She would stop at nothing to make Nakano's life a little better.
- Fantastic Arousal: Her tail is her erogenous zone. She has the tendency to make suggestive sounds whenever Nakano strokes it.
- Has a Type: Chooses to pamper Nakano because he was the type of guy she was into and due to him being the descendant and possible reincarnation of a man she loved in the past.
- Living Legend: Suzu, a young fox who is just beginning her training as an inari, mentions that she's heard many tales about Senko, and idolizes her. Of course, she doesn't realize the person she's saying this to is Senko herself.
- MayflyDecember Romance: Hasn't come up yet, but Senko seems unconcerned by it due to reincarnation being a likely scenario.
- My Instincts Are Showing: Will sometimes act like a fox.
- Nature Spirit: A harvest spirit, to be exact.
- Nice Girl: Senko is always a doting figure.
- Really 700 Years Old: Despite looking like a 12-year-old child, Senko is actually 800 years old. She even acts her chronological age frequently. In a later chapter, another inari comments that she looks like she's gotten younger since the last time they met (around 50 years ago), though Senko denies it.
- Verbal Tic: "Uyan" when she's happy or shocked.
A regular salaryman who one day met Senko when he was returning home from work. He is the center of Senko's pampering.
- Anything That Moves: Played with. He finds Senko, Shiro, and Sora's tails all irresistible. The man just wants to fluff.
- Identical Grandson: Several flashbacks show Senko interacting with a man who looks exactly like him in Japan's distant past. It is eventually revealed that the man is indeed Nakano's ancestor, and that Nakano may also be his reincarnation.
- Manly Tears: Senko encourages a drunken Nakano to let it all out when he confides in her about his work problems.
- Maybe Magic, Maybe Mundane: The miasma that represents his stress and exhaustion seems to actually affect the world around him from time to time. It is eventually revealed that the miasma is a real thing, and not just a visual representation of his stress.
- Mistaken for Pedophile: He has an Imagine Spot of him being arrested because of Senko. It happens again when Yasuko interrupts and mistakes him for trying to attack a young girl. In the manga, he doesn't have an imagine spot, but does initially think that people will assume he's kidnapped a little girl and forced her to cosplay.
- Nice Guy: He's genuinely nice, to the point that he often feels quite guilty about having Senko pamper him without him doing anything in return.
- Only Sane Man: Mainly level-headed to all of the supernatural phenomena going on.
- Perma-Stubble: He's always drawn with at least a little five o'clock shadow, contributing to his generally worn out appearance.
- Salaryman: He is one, working for a so-called "black company", which is basically a sweatshop in a corporate setting.
A fellow demigod fox and Senko's acquaintance. She decides to pamper Nakano as well... until she realized that he is fascinated with her tail.
- Big Eater: Loves Senko's cooking, particularly her ohagi (a sweet made of rice [glutinous and non-glutinous] and red bean paste).
- Blue Blood: Suzu comments that she must be from a very noble bloodline to have become an inari at such a young age.
- Gamer Girl: Will usually be seen playing video games at Yasuko's place
- Genki Girl: She is more energetic and unpredictable than Senko is.
- Hidden Depths: Despite her immaturity, she still displays a fair amount of skill from time to time, including being a better artist than Yasuko.
- Hidden Heart of Gold: From time to time she does show she cares about the people around her and does want to help where she can.
- It's All About Me: She loves to brag about being a "great demigod" and basks in the worship accompanying the title.
- Lazy Bum: Would prefer to play video games and eat snacks all day.Shiro: (After finding out Kouenji can cook but doesn't want to) What a bum.Kouenji: I don't want to hear that from you!
- Odd Friendship: With Yasuko. Apparently they bonded over video games.
- Stealing the Credit: She will often claim full credit for something despite barely contributing anything to the task.
- Sweet Tooth: She will add sugar to anything.Kouenji: She has absolute faith in sugar.
- Troll: She loves to invoke a reaction from Nakano due to her exploiting her clairvoyance.
- Uniformity Exception: Including the ones who appear in the background of some chapters, she's the only kitsune depicted who doesn't regularly dress in traditional Japanese clothing.
- Womanchild: Despite being nearly as old as Senko, she doesn't act her age. However, she's actually considered exceptionally young for an Inari (or at least looks young), as Suzu comments that she must come from a noble bloodline to have become one at such a young age.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Wears thigh high stockings with her dress.
- Ambiguously Evil: She seems to have some ulterior motives. Her words of warning have something to do with an immortal like Senko having to take care of a mortal like Nakano despite the inevitability of the latter's mortality.
- Brutal Honesty: Doesn't sugarcoat mentioning to Senko that Nakano will die someday much like his ancestor did. Despite that, Senko says she still wants to pamper him.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Doesn't wear any, or any footwear for the matter.
- The Gadfly: Teases Senko about her being unable to allow Nakano to indulge himself, or how she was unwilling — or unable — to "pleasure" him.
- Impossibly Low Neck Line: One can suspect the only way her outfit stays on her is via magic.
- Irony: Despite being Senko's superior, she is shorter than Nakano.
- Marshmallow Hell: Gives Nakano this.
- Ms. Fanservice: There are several lingering shots of her bust.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Compliments her seductive attire.
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: Aside from her rather revealing outfit, she doesn't seem to mind doing more to "pamper" Nakano if he really wanted to. She also didn't seem to mind Nakano accidentally bumping his face into her boobs.
- Tranquil Fury: She was greatly displeased by Shiro using her beach without her permission so much so, she placed Shiro into a cage as punishment.
A university student who's an aspiring manga artist. She is Nakano's next-door neighbor who initially grew irritated from all of the noise going on in his room.
- Beautiful All Along: When she ditches the tracksuit, lets down her hair, and dresses up for events, she's clearly a lovely young woman. Nakano doesn't recognize her without her glasses and wonders who this beautiful student might be.
- Blind Without 'Em: Can't see a thing without her glasses.
- Cuteness Proximity: She can't help but squee with joy at how cute the demifox girls are.
- Genki Girl: When something she likes catches her eye she can barely contain her excitement.
- Hypocrite: Tries to call the police when she believed that Nakano was attacking Senko, but later rants that Nakano was lucky to get Senko first because she'd be all over her.
- I'm Taking Her Home with Me!: Outright states she would take Senko if she wasn't with Nakano.
- Odd Friendship: With Shiro due to their shared love of video games.
- Otaku: She is a huge fan of maids, to the point where she gives a maid outfit to Senko as thanks for the latter giving her lunch and cleaning up her apartment unit.
- Pen Name: Publishes her work under the name "Jazz-ko".
- Secret Secret-Keeper: She figured out that Shiro and Senko were real demifox girls and not just girls playing cosplay at some point, but kept it secret as she believed that if she revealed she knew they would have to leave.
- Skipping School: She hasn't been to her university in so long no one recognized her when she went in a different outfit.