A group of mutants who are living in the sewers
- Cult: They demand that every mutant with a non-visible mutation brands themself with an "M" on the face as a mark of pride.
- The Purge: On the receiving end of one from the Purifiers, after Reeva gives up their location.
- Team Switzerland: They want to have nothing to do with the destructive goals of the Hellfire Club or the foolish dreams of the Underground. They just want to be able to live in peace within their community.
A member of the Morlocks.
- Energy Absorption: His power allows him to absorb kinetic energy and redirect it through his empty eye socket.
- Eye Beams: The energy he absorbs is released through his empty eye socket as a concentrated beam.
- Eye Patch Of Power: Wears one to cover his empty eye socket.
- Immune to Bullets: His powers let him get shot dozens of times with heavy weapons and without injury. At worst, it staggers him a bit.
- The Leader: Of the Morlocks.
A former inmate of the Lynwood mental institute who got falsely accused of being a manic-depressive after carelessly using her powers during a concert.
John: Mm hm.
Clarice: Like what? We do some hot yoga and find my spirit animal?
An energetic mutant with teleportation powers.
- Adaptational Name Change: Her surname is changed from Ferguson to Fong.
- Breaking the Fellowship: She eventually joins the Morlocks, getting disillusioned with the Underground fight after the Inner Circle murders all of their leadership.
- Deadpan Snarker: Her sense of humor is quite sarcastic.
- Emerald Power: Her eyes are an eerie shade of green and are integral to her ability to form portals. Wearing colored contacts to disguise them makes it impossible for her to focus her powers.
- Facial Markings: She gains a pink slash over her right eye after her injury.
- In the Back: How she meets her apparent end, courtesy of Jace Turner.
- I Owe You My Life: She thinks she owes Polaris because the latter was captured while helping her escape the police.
- Not Quite Dead: Steps out of a portal at the end of the Season 2 finale, alive and well, apparently having visited the future.
- Pointy Ears: She has a set of elf-like ears as one of the more obvious signs she isn't a normal human.
- Portal Cut: She does this to a police car after it gets partway through one of her portals before it closes. She also uses a dog toy to demonstrate to Eclipse that if she can't see where she's porting, it's a very real danger of using her powers.
- Power Incontinence: She displays some difficulty opening her portals, and keeping them stable for more than a few moments; Thunderbird implies that this is normal with mutants who use fear as fuel. And after she gets sick in the second episode, she loses any ability to control them at all.
- Race Lift: Is Asian, while her comic counterpart's ethnicity was Bahamian.
- Thinking Up Portals: Her skillset involves teleportation through portal constructs.
- This Is Unforgivable!: Tears Dreamer a new one for implanting her with a memory that's not hers.
- Uncertain Doom: Jace Turner shoots her in the back after she opens a portal to help Erg escape, but her demise isn't shown in a clear way.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Hers is purple.