The members of The Dysfunctional Family.
- Like Brother and Sister: Angelina with both of the original resident guys. Not that she was in danger from either of them. She actually once referred to the concept of marriage with Doctor Buffy as "practically incest".
- Fedora has shades of this too, although she self-identifies as more of an "aunt".
- Proud to Be a Geek: More so even than the rest of the family.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Each original inhabitant of the flat has a greater presence on This Very Wiki than everyone else put together.
- ¡Three Amigos!: Only without the Love Triangle or Ship Tease.
- Agree to Disagree: "We're not agreeing to disagree, we're merely consenting to a difference in opinion."
- Everything's Better with Monkeys: She certainly thinks so.
- Grammar Nazi: Once dragged herself out of unconsciousness to correct Guillaume's grammar.
- Put on a Bus: Was only at the flat for a single term.
- Put on a Bus: Eventually stopped being in Aberdeen so much.
- The Sixth Ranger: Doesn't technically live at the flat. But is always there anyway.
- Put on a Bus: Along with its host.
- Animal Motifs: Cat. Not only is it in her name, it's in her behaviour.
- Catchphrase: "Doughball!"
- Cool Cat: Less hyperactive than the other flatmates, at least.
- Grammar Nazi: It's technically her current job description.
- The Sixth Ranger: Doesn't officially live at the flat.
- Team Chef: Has effectively taken over this role from Fedora and Guillaume.
- Team Mom: Was already this with Da Man, but has now basically extended it to the rest of the flat.
- Serious Business: Ruthless at board games.
- Shout-Out: His nickname was originally a School of Rock reference.
- Testosterone Poisoning: He's called Da Man because of his MANLINESS.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Breakfast cereal and Diet Coke.
Doctor Buffy, High Professor of Zontanecrology
- Achievements in Ignorance: In contrast to Bryden, his own outrageous Mad Scientist claims were mostly supposedly achieved while attempting something else entirely.
- Always Someone Better: The only person who can consistently beat Da Man at board games.
- Big Brother Instinct: Affectionately refers to Angelina as "Mei-Mei". Midget once described him as "Like an overprotective big brother."
- Celibate Eccentric Genius: Once described himself as "Sheldon Cooper meets Snoopy."
- I Do Not Speak Non Verbal: Much to Angelina's occasional irritation, CMM does not know a word of deaf-blind manual and isn't much better at sign language.
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain: His characterisation in conversations with Bryden.
- Magnificent Bastard: One way or another, he is not going to lose at a board game.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: In defence of his nickname, he occasionally claims to have a PhD in Mad Science. Or, on one occasion, a Doctorate in Moral Ambiguity.
- Mouthful of Pi: He can recite pi to 30 decimal places.
- Token Minority: The family's only male asexual.
- Weirdness Magnet: According to Adrianna, he's being stalked by Nymphs and Slendermen.
- Instant Awesome: Just Add Dragons!: Believes that dragons automatically improve anything.
- Mad Scientist: "Stand back... I'm going to try science!"
- Nice Hat: Hence the name. It's red and awesome.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Repeatedly claims to find monsters 'adorable'.
- Put on a Bus: Eventually left the university and the city.
- Pyromaniac: Constantly has a lit candle in her room.Fedora: I like fire...
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: Didn't arrive at the flat until after Angelina left.
- Later confused when Angelina returned and Guillaume left.
- Team Chef: Replaced Guillaume entirely in this regard. Mostly through the medium of spontaneous baking.
- Token Minority: The family's only female asexual.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: It's (somehow) dark green when the light hits it right.
The Lord Reverend Doctor Micheal William Guillaume John Macleod Fraser, BSc (Angelology) PhD (Internet Divinity)
- Put on a Bus: Left the flat after a year.
- Team Chef: No-one is allowed in Guillaume's kitchen... except sometimes Bryden.
- Token Minority: The family's only homosexual (might actually be bi... hard to say.)
- Wicked Cultured: The dude uses a cane!
Chris (Creepy Uncle)
- Sixth Ranger: Doesn't officially live at the flat.
- Cute Bruiser: The smallest member of the family bar Fedora.
- Two Girls and a Guy: An unusually amicable example.
- Bigger Is Better in Bed: A slightly-deranged running gag.
- Catchphrase: "Wait til I get massive!" Probably said by other people more often than him, however.
- Eagleland: Manages to give off a Type I vibe, despite being technically British.
- Nice Hat: Which never comes off.
- Faux Yay: Genuinely is not actually a lesbian.
- Wife Husbandry: Has so far been involved with two of his 'children' in the Family (well, one child and a niece).
- Tagalong Kid: Scumdee's little sister.
- Older and Wiser: Went through two years of uni before the rest of the Family turned up.
- The Sixth Ranger: Joined via his sister Fedora.
- The Sixth Ranger: Joined through Susan.
- Token Minority: Pansexual, transgender.
- If Jesus, Then Aliens: Believes in God, Nymphs, creepy slender tree-men, Chakras, Meditation, Demonic Possession... pretty-much everything you can think of that not everyone believes in.
- The Sixth Ranger: Joined through Syphilis.