Disney's various media are spread across a dozen films and universes, each with their own separate Anchors. This means that there are quite a number of loopers.
All spoilers have been left unmarked. You have been warned.
open/close all folders
Mickey MouseAnchor for the regular Disney Loops (and also "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" from Fantasia. Due to the nature of Kingdom Heart's Loops, he shows up there as well.
- Deal with the Devil: Comically was shown to be The Devil / representative of the principality of Diz-Ni to Darth Sidious as a reference to Disney buying out Star Wars. A deal that meant Sidious couldn't attempt to kill Luke, which lead to quite a hilarious scene."You violated your contract with Us. Now you must pay the price."
- Happily Married: To Minnie.
- Henshin Hero: He can transform into Captain Marvel.
- I Need a Freaking Drink: Soap Opera loops will do that to a mouse.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: He can hear Soap Opera music in said loops.
- Multiple-Choice Past: He's been pretty much every version of Mickey there is.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: One of the few times he is shown to be in a bad mood in-loop is during 'Soap Opera loops'. He also shows a level of annoyance uncharacteristic of him over a loop where Goofy obtained concentrated liquid Atheism, Mormonism, Islam and Zoroastrianism.
Minnie MouseMickey's wife and Queen of Fisney Castle.
- Dispel Magic: According to the "Oswald in Bioshock" Loop, she knows "Break Enchantment", a Dungeons and Dragons skill.
GoofyOne of Mickey's closest friends. Originally two Loopers, one for the Classic Cartoons and one for the Kingdom Hearts-verse (where he serves as Mickey's captain of the guard), but became one Looper after the Crash.
- Multiple-Choice Past: He's been pretty much every version of Goofy there is.
Donald DuckOne of Mickey's closest friends. Originally two Loopers, one for the Classic Cartoons and one for the Kingdom Hearts-verse (where he serves as Mickey's court wizard), but became one Looper after the Crash.
- Multiple-Choice Past: He's been pretty much every version of Donald that there is.
- Dispel Magic: He already has a good chunk of magic from his Kingdom Hearts, and he just got stronger in the Variant Loops
Daisy DuckDonald's girlfriend.
- Green Thumb: Acquired all the same powers as Poison Ivy in one Loop, from the same source as well.
Oswald the Lucky RabbitMickey's older brother.
- An Ice Person: Thanks to his time in Persona, he can use the Bufudyne spell.
- Psychic Powers: Telekinesis, as first seen in "The Carrie Loop"; the "Oswald in Bioshock" Loop also demonstrates that he has powers over his own mind and reveals that he learned them from Raz when he Looped into Psychonauts.
- Summon Magic: He spent time in Persona and gained one of his own.
Ortensia the CatOswald's girlfriend.
Pluto the PupMickey's loyal canine companion.
- Uplifted Animal: Gained the ability to speak after Replacing Rex the Wonder Dog in a DC Comics Loop.
Professor Ludwig von DrakeSaid to be an "uncle" of Donald Duck, a scientist, lecturer, psychologist, and world traveler.
PeteAlso called things like "Peg-Leg Pete", "Pistol Pete" and "Black Pete", among other names, Pete is an anthropomorphic animal of varying species, having been portrayed as a bear, cat and dogface (like Goofy).
Kingdom Hearts (2002-ongoing video game series)
SoraKeyblade wielder and Anchor for the Kingdom Hearts branch.
RikuSora's best friend and rival, he fell to darkness before returning to the side of light and ultimately becoming a Keyblade Master.
KairiSora's close friend and love interest, a Princess of Heart — one of seven maidens with no darkness in their hearts — and fellow Keyblade Wielder.
NaminéKairi's Nobody, born when Kairi's heart was released from Sora's body during the events of the original game. Like all humanoid Nobodies, she has an attribute related to her powers, hers being "Memory", which allows her to manipulate the memories of Sora and anyone connected to him. In baseline, she eventually regained a body of her own through Even/Vexen's Replica project.
RoxasSora's Nobody and a fellow Keyblade Wielder, born when Sora's heart was released from his body during the events of the original game, and shaped by Ven's heart residing within Sora's. Like all humanoid Nobodies, he has an attribute related to her powers, his being "Light". In baseline, he eventually regained a body of his own through Even/Vexen's Replica project.
TerraOne of the three Keyblade Wielders from ten years before the events of the first game, in baseline he spent over ten years with his body possessed by Master Xehanort, and his heart trapped within the "Guardian", a dark entity that served him, until he broke free and, with Sora's help, reclaimed his body. Within the Loops, he, Aqua and Ven all Awakened after a Loop in which Mickey stopped Master Xehanort's plans at the Keyblade Graveyard at the conclusion of the Birth By Sleep arc of their Loop.
AquaOne of the three Keyblade Wielders from ten years before the events of the first game, and the only one at the time to attain the rank of Master, in baseline she spent over ten years trapped in the Realm of Darkness until Sora, Riku and King Mickey finally found and saved her. Within the Loops, she, Terra and Ven all Awakened after a Loop in which Mickey stopped Master Xehanort's plans at the Keyblade Graveyard at the conclusion of the Birth By Sleep arc of their Loop.
VentusOne of the three Keyblade Wielders from ten years before the events of the first game, in baseline he spent over ten years with his heart damaged and taking refuge inside Sora's until Sora used the Power of Waking to free him and return him to his body. Within the Loops, he, Terra and Aqua all Awakened after a Loop in which Mickey stopped Master Xehanort's plans at the Keyblade Graveyard at the conclusion of the Birth By Sleep arc of their Loop.
Lea/AxelA young boy from Radiant Garden, he met and befriended Ven and later became an apprentice of Ansem the Wise, until he was turned into a Nobody and became a member of Organization XIII. He later became close friends with Roxas and Xion, and after both met their ends, became an ally of Sora's, eventually sacrificing his Nobody self and being restored to a whole being as Lea. After this, he sought the powers of a Keyblade Wielder, eventually succeeding, and fought alongside Sora and his friends in Master Xehanort's Keyblade War.
XionA Replica created from Sora's memories to be a member of Organization XIII and a close friend of Roxas and Axel, she was eventually absorbed into Roxas. Eventually, she was recreated by Organization XIII to serve as one of the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness, but met Sora and regained her original memories and heart from him, joining the Guardians of Light.
VanitasThe second apprentice of Master Xehanort, created from the extracted darkness from Ventus's heart and the source of the Unversed, Vanitas was confronted by a Mythos Hacker during the Crisis Across Infinite Loops and warned away from Sora and his friends to ensure he would survive the Loop. Encouraged by the thought of becoming his own master rather than a pawn of Xehanort, Vanitas agreed, and successfully Awakened the next Loop. It is indicated that when the original χ-blade broke into Thirteen Darknesses and Seven Lights, one of them eventually entered Ven's heart and, in time, became incarnated as Vanitas.
Disney Animated Canon:
Film # 01 — Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)
Snow WhiteThe first Disney Princess, and Anchor for her Loop.
- The Leader: As the eldest Disney Princess, she serves as this for all of them.
Film # 02 — Pinocchio (1940)
Jiminy CricketThe wise cricket, one of the symbols of Disney, and Anchor for the Loop.
- Exact Words: In one loop, he convinces Honest John and Gideon to turn on the Coachman in exchange for a large bag of gold every week. The loop only lasts about a week, but he doesn't have to tell the two conmen that.
Film # 03 — Fantasia (1940)
Mickey MouseAnchor of the The Sorcerer's Apprentice branch. See the "Classic Disney" folder for his tropes.
Yen SidOriginating in The Sorcerer's Apprentice, he serves as Mickey's teacher. It is unknown when he activated, but he has apparently been Stealth Looping for some time.
Film # 05 — Bambi (1942)
BambiThe young Prince of the Forest, and Anchor for his Loop. A traumatized (and traumatizing) buck.
- Trauma Button: After an incident involving a zombified version of his mother in the Rat-Man branch, any zombie Loops are this for him.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: He doesn't like zombies. At all.
ThumperBambi's best friend, a peppy little rabbit.
FlowerA young skunk, friends with Bambi and Thumper. Keeps Looping in as sentient plants, much to his irritation.
Film # 12 — Cinderella (1950)
CinderellaOne of the earliest Disney Princesses, and Anchor for her Loop.
Fairy GodmotherA kindly old fairy who assists Cinderella in her attempt to attend Prince Charming's Ball. Hails from the Kingdom Hearts Baseline.
Film # 13 — Alice in Wonderland (1951)
AliceHonorary Princess, and Anchor for her Loop.
- Multiple-Choice Past: She has memories of pretty much every different version of herself — the Disney version is actually a regular variant rather than baseline.
- Reality Warper: She's learned how to use Chaos Magic from Discord, and knows how to replicate the Cheshire Cat's famous "disappear and reappear" (grin included) technique.
Cheshire CatA strange cat who defies logic. They are Loop-Aware.
Film # 14 — Peter Pan (1953)
Peter PanThe Boy Who Never Grew Up, he lives for adventure and serves as Anchor for his Loop.
- Dramatic Irony: After sparing Hook during the Crisis, he's noticed Hook's acting a bit twitchy. He has not yet realized Hook started Looping.
- Multiple-Choice Past: He has memories of pretty much every different version of himself, and has assimilated aspects of all his other selves, including the Disney version and the grown-up from Hook.
- Pet the Dog: Spared Hook during the Crisis due to feeling having the Captain as a looper would up the challenge for him.
Tinker BellPeter's fairy companion, who's assimilated traits of her Disney Fairies self. She's also the Anchor for the Pixie Hollow branch of Loops.
- Translator Microbes: As seen in Loop 11.9, she has a fairy-to-human translator device so people can understand her.
Wendy DarlingPeter's companion and an honorary Disney Princess.
- Super Empowering: As seen in Loop 11.9, she's able to make Fairy Dust (or properly, Pixie Dust) after a Loop as Tinker Bell, which allows people to fly.
Captain HookPeter's arch-enemy, Awakened as a result of the Crisis Across Infinite Loops, who's convinced to focus on treasure-hunting and trying to outdo other treasure-seekers as a challenge.
- Berserk Button: He did not take it well when Risky Boots told him she had replaced him during Fused Loops and attacked. He got beaten up in five seconds.
- Odd Friendship: He ends up in one with Captain Jack Sparrow, who gives him the "Welcome to the Multiverse" speech and sets him on his new path.
John DarlingBrother of Wendy and Michael Darling.
Jane DarlingThe daughter of Wendy, and a rare instance of a Looper child being able to exist.
Thud ButtOne of the Lost Boys from the Timeline the movie Hook is in.
RufioThe leader of the Lost Boys in the movie Hook.
The Raccoon TwinsThe twins feature in most versions of the Lost Boys. These two are from the Disney version.
Jack BanningPeter Pan's son from the movie Hook.
- Destined Rival: Due to a slight glitch in his programming from when he first started Looping every time he is Awake Harry Hook is there to be a rival, and in some cases foil, even though Harry is not yet Looping.
Mr. SmeeCaptain Hook's Loyal, Gentle, and Kind First Mate.
Maggie BanningPeter Pan's daughter from the movie Hook.
Film # 16 — Sleeping Beauty (1959)
AuroraThe titular character of her movie, and Anchor for her Loop.
- Henshin Hero: She has a set of Dress Up Keys from Go! Princess Pretty Cure.
FloraOne of three good fairies who act as Aurora's adoptive aunts.
FaunaOne of three good fairies who act as Aurora's adoptive aunts.
MerryweatherOne of three good fairies who act as Aurora's adoptive aunts.
Prince PhilipPrincess Aurora's true love, who defeated Maleficent to save Aurora from her sleeping curse.
MaleficentThe Kingdom Hearts version who began looping from the Crisis.
- Family of Choice: She considers Mal from Descendents to actually be her child, rather than just someone from a variant who is sometimes related to her.
Film # 18 — The Sword in the Stone (1963)
Arthur "Wart" PendragonThe Once and Future King, and Anchor for his Loop.
MerlinThe world's most powerful wizard, and Arthur's mentor.
ArchimedesMerlin's companion, a highly-educated owl.
Film # 21 — Robin Hood (1973)
Robin HoodAn anthropomorphic fox, and Anchor for his Loop.
Maid MarianRobin Hood's lady love.
Little JohnRobin Hood's best friend, an anthropomorphic bear.
Film # 22 — The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977)
Christopher RobinA young child, whose immagination created Pooh and his friends.
Pooh BearA bear of very little brain, but steadfast loyalty to his friends. Serves as Anchor for his Loop.
Film # 28 — The Little Mermaid (1989)
ArielYoungest daughter of King Triton, and Anchor for her Loop.
- Family of Choice: Belle of Beauty and the Beast is like a sister to her.
- An Ice Person: As a Waterbender, she can naturally freeze water into ice.
- Making a Splash: Having learned Waterbending in a Fused Loop, she can naturally manipulate water.
Prince EricAriel's husband.
MelodyAriel and Eric's daughter. Another rare case of a Looper child being able to exist.
- Family of Choice: She views Belle of Beauty and the Beast as an aunt.
- Prongs of Poseidon: She gains access to a Crystal Trident in one Loop.
FlounderAriel's best friend, a tropical reef fish.
SebastianFull name "Horatio Thelonious Ignacious Crustaceous Sebastian Crab", the "royal composer" of Atlantica and King Triton's advisor.
Scuttle the SeagullOne of Ariel's closest friends, he claims to be an expert on human stuff, but really isn't.
King TritonAriel's father. Spent much of his Looping career pretending to only be Loop-Aware, until he made a deal with Amphitrite (one of their Admins) and Ursula, agreeing to reveal his true status in return for Ursula behaving herself.
Ursula the Sea WitchAwakened from the Kingdom Hearts branch as a result of the Crisis Across Infinite Loops, she spent some time Stealthing and plotting revenge before making a deal with Amphitrite of the Admins to behave herself.
Film # 30 — Beauty and the Beast (1991)
BelleAnchor for the Beauty and the Beast Loops.
- Family of Choice: She still loves her father, but the other Disney Princesses are like sisters to her, and she's especially close to Ariel.
- Honorary Aunt: To Ariel's daughter Melody.
Beast/Prince AdamSecond Looper for the Beauty and the Beast Loops.
- Heroic Willpower: In the first Kingdom Hearts game, through sheer force of will and belief in reuniting with Belle, he managed to escape his world after it fell to Darkness and make his way to Hollow Bastion without a vessel or help from The Heartless. This trait later resulted in his becoming a Green Lantern.
- Terror Hero: Discussed — the same Loop where he earned his Green Lantern ring, the Sinestro Corps tried to recruit him, but he turned them down. As it is, he uses his more frightening Beast form when on active duty as a Green Lantern.
- You Can't Fight Fate: No matter how hard he tries to avoid it, he can't keep from getting cursed somehow, a fact he isn't thrilled by.
ChipThird Looper for the Beauty and the Beast Loops.
LumiereThe castle's head matrie'd, and fourth Looper for the Beauty and the Beast Loops, though the fifth revealed. He first Awakened some time after the Crisis Across Infinite Loops, during a Kingdom Hearts Loop where Sora gave him his "Welcome to the multiverse" speech.
Mrs. PottsThe castle's head housekeeper, Chip's mother and fifth Looper for the Beauty and the Beast Loops, though the fourth revealed. She first Awakened some time after the Crisis Across Infinite Loops.
Film # 31 — Aladdin (1992)
AladdinFormer thief and Anchor for his Loop.
JasmineDisney Princess, and Aladdin's wife.
- Sand Blaster: She learned Sand Jutsu from Gaara in the Naruto Loop.
GenieA benevolent magical being, originally bound to grant wishes to whomever held his lamp, until Aladdin freed him.
IagoFormerly Jafar's parrot partner, he joined Aladdin initially out of self-interest, but later turned good (if still greedy and self-centered) for real.
- Catapult Nightmare: During his Activation, he is first seen screaming after realizing he's back in the past and assumes this is what's happening. He quickly realizes it's not.
CassimAladdin's father and the King of the Forty Thieves, activated as a result of the Crisis Across Infinite Loops.
Film # 32 — The Lion King (1994)
SimbaThe young prince and later King of the Pridelands, and Anchor for his Loop.
- Adaptation Relationship Overhaul: He's had a few Loops where Kiara and Kovu are his parents instead of his daughter and son-in-law.
- Holy Hand Grenade: He's spent Loops as a Jedi and eventually learns Force Light, letting him purge dark energies from a target. It's very effective against Heartless, including Scar once he becomes one.
- Oh, No... Not Again!: Loop 32.4 indicates that he's Awoken to find himself and Scar in the place of Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader more than once — his response to it is an exasperated cry of "AGAINNNNN?!"
- Reasonable Authority Figure: When it comes to the hyenas, even before they start Looping. He tries to set things up so they'll have better lives in the Pride Lands, thus ensuring they won't side with Scar.
NalaSimba's childhood friend and later wife.
TimonSimba's Meerkat friend.
- Refusal of the Call: In Loop 33.24, Shenzi suggests he'd do a better job of leading the Pridelands than Scar. Timon's reply is that "You don't want me in charge of a kingdom. Or anything."
PumbaaSimba's warthog friend.
KiaraSimba and Nala's daughter.
KovuScar's chosen heir (a position he eventually rejected) and Kiara's mate.
VitaniDaughter of Zira, foster sister of Kovu, and leader of the newest Lion Guard (succeeding Kion's team).
ZazuMajordomo, or Royal Steward, of the Pride Lands' King.
Shenzi, Banzai and EdThe hyena trio who served Scar before turning on and killing him when he tried to blame them for his actions, they Awoke as a result of the Crisis Across Infinite Loops, and now have something of a truce with Simba.
- Hazy-Feel Turn: They're technically on Simba's side after Awakening, but mainly for two reasons: because he's their Anchor and they don't want to cause a Loop Crash by killing him, and because they really hate Scar and Simba makes for a much more reasonable leader.
- Make It Look Like an Accident: The hyenas' first Loop Awake, Scar dies in a wildebeest stampede. Simba's ninety-nine percent sure the trio were responsible.
Film # 33 — Pocahontas (1995)
PocahontasDaughter of her tribe's chief, making her an honorary Disney Princess, and Anchor for her Loop. Doesn't like to be called "Princess".
John SmithPocahontas's first love, an English explorer who came to the New World as part of the new Jamestown settlement.
Film # 34 — The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)
QuasimodoThe titular hunchback, and resident Anchor.
EsmeraldaQuasi's first love, a Romani woman who helps him come out of his shell.
Captain Phoebus de ChâteaupersOriginally a soldier called home to serve Judge Frollo in his quest to rid Paris of the Roma, until he turned on the man for his wicked deeds, and became Esmeralda's love and husband.
VictorThe tall, neurotic, cowardly and sensitive member of the gargoyle trio.
HugoThe fat, brash, immature and flamboyant member of the gargoyle trio.
LaverneThe short, sassy female gargoyle, and Quasi's mother figure.
Film # 35 — Hercules (1997)
HerculesAnchor for his Loop.Mythological Greek hero.
MegaraOriginally a jaded, sarcastic woman who worked under Hades, she fell in love with Hercules.
PhilA grumpy old satyr, Herc's teacher in heroism.
Pegasus"A magnificent horse with the brain of a bird", made from a combination of Cirrus, Nimbostratus, and Cumulus clouds. Hercules' loyal steed.
IcarusHerc's best friend at the Prometheus Academy, who carelessly flew too close to the sun, caught on fire (which he survived) and crashed.
TheseusA former student of Phil's who later helped Hercules face the minotaur.
CassandraA gloomy but close friend of Hercules', and to a lesser extent Icarus (who is hopelessly in love with her) from Prometheus Academy.
Film # 36 — Mulan (1998)
Fa MulanAnchor for her Loop.
- Socketed Equipment: She can upgrade her sword with El Shards from the Elsword branch.
MushuThe guardian of the Fa family, once demoted. He regained his honor by helping Mulan save China.
Li ShangA Chinese commander, and Mulan's love interest.
Film # 40 — The Emperor's New Groove (2000)
Emperor KuzcoRuler of the Aztecs, part-time llama, and Anchor for his Loop.
- You Can't Fight Fate: Cannot go one loop without Yzma turning him into a llama. It drives him insane.
PachaA farmer who helped Kuzco.
Film # 41 — Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001)
Milo ThatchAnchor for his Loop.
Heart of AtlantisAn inanimate but semi-sentient (due to being a repository of Atlantean Soul Energy) object. Due to having a Soul-Bond with Milo, it began to "remember" him, and became a pseudo-Looper until the Admins initiated it as a full one to prevent complications.
Kidagakash "Kida" NedakhPrincess of Atlantis. Due to sharing a bond with the Heart of Atlantis (which in turn is Soul-Bonded to Milo), she began experiencing temporal echoes from it and thus was initiated as a full Looper when the Admins discovered this.
King Kashekim NedakhKing of Atlantis. Like his daughter, he shares a bond with the Heart of Atlantis and was initiated as a full Looper shortly after it was.
Film # 42 — Lilo & Stitch (2002)
Lilo PelekaiYoung orphaned girl from Hawaii, and Anchor of her Loop.
Stitch (Experiment 626)Alien experiment. Friend of Lilo's.
Jumba JookibaResident evil genius, creator of Stitch and the rest of his "cousins".
GantuOriginally a Captain in the Galactic Armada, he served as a henchman to Dr. Jacques von Hämsterviel, in order to retrieve the rest of the Experiments, but returned to the side of good after Hämsterviel fired him.
Nani PelekaiLilo's older sister, and guardian after the deaths of their parents.
David KawenaNani's boyfriend, he Awoke as a result of the Crash.
Wendy PleakleyAn "Earth expert" for the United Galactic Federation until he moved in with the Pelekai sisters.
Reuben (Experiment 625)The last of Jumba's "experiments" before Stitch, he was employed by Hämsterviel as Gantu's partner, helping him retrieve the other experiments, until he heel-face-turned when Gantu (temporarily) abandoned him and Lilo offered him her friendship. He Awoke as a result of the Crash.
Mildred Pearl "Mertle" EdmondsA spoiled rich girl whom Lilo still, somehow, considers a friend. She first Awoke as a result of the Crisis Across Infinite Loops.
Angel (Experiment 624)Stitch's girlfriend, she first Awoke as a result of the Crisis Across Infinite Loops.
Gigi (Experiment 007)A white Shih-Tzu-like experiment who was adopted by Mertle Edmonds, the girl unaware of Gigi's true nature until the events of Leroy and Stitch, resulting in Mertle finally and reluctantly making peace with Lilo. She first Awoke as a result of the Crisis Across Infinite Loops.
Film # 43 — Treasure Planet (2002)
Jim HawkinsFree spirited boy who wants to explore the stars and Anchor for his Loop.
- Family of Choice: No matter what happens in the Loops Jim thinks of Long John Silver as his father.
Film # 44 — Brother Bear (2003)
KenaiAnchor for his Loop.
Film # 46 — Chicken Little (2006)
Chicken LittleA young boy who tries to prove that he's not crazy and the sky really is falling.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Has long since realized that what he and his friends did to Foxy Loxy was beyond wrong.
Buck CluckChicken Little's well meaning but somewhat neglectful father.
- My God, What Have I Done?: He heavily regrets what he did in Baseline, especially in relation to his son.
Film # 48 — Bolt (2008)
MittensA stray cat who becomes part of Bolt's team and serves as Anchor for her Loop.
BoltThe title character, an actor and stunt dog.
Film # 49 — The Princess and the Frog (2009)
TianaAnchor for her Loop.
- Beat Them at Their Own Game: Learns how to use Voodoo magic in order to get an edge on Dr. Facilier...or Naveen when he's worse than normal.
- Supreme Chef: Hasn't changed from Baseline. She and Remy swap notes whenever they run into each other.
Prince NaveenA spoiled man who got cursed by Facilier. Now humbled.
Film # 50 — Tangled (2010)
RapunzelDisney Princess, and Anchor for her Loop.
Eugene Fitzherbert, a.k.a. Flynn RiderAn orphaned man who became a thief, then Rapunzel's love interest, and finally a captain of the guard.
Film # 52 — Wreck-It Ralph (2012)
Wreck-It RalphTitular character of his movie and Anchor for its Loop.
Princess Vanellope Von SchweetzRalph's friend, honorary Disney Princess.
Fix-It Felix Junior
Film # 53 — Frozen (2013)
KristoffAnchor for the Frozen Loops. It's indicated that he, Elsa and Anna all Awakened at about the same time, as a result of the Crash.
Queen ElsaLooper from the Frozen Loops. Has Ice powers.
- An Ice Person: As always and they've only gotten stronger over time.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Attempts to shank a citizen of hers with an icicle due to him telling her to be quiet and that she's singing off key.
Princess AnnaLooper from the Frozen Loops.
SvenKristoff's reindeer companion. May or may not actually be Looping; the locals haven't been able to confirm it either way.
OlafA living snowman unwittingly created by Elsa, based on the ones she and Anna made as children.
Film # 54 — Big Hero 6 (2014)
Hiro HamadaResident Anchor.
BaymaxHiro's friend. A medical/combat robot.
- Ripple-Effect-Proof Memory: Baymax started appearing in various Loops prior to Awakening, and somehow has an extra data chip containing information gained from them.
Honey Lemon / Aiko Miyazaki
Frederick Flamarian "Fred" Frederickson IV
Ethel "Go Go" Tomago / Leiko Tanaka
Noodle Burger BoyA Villain from Big Hero 6 who was Activated due to the Events of the Crisis.
Film # 55 — Zootopia (2016)
Judy HoppsPolice officer and resident Anchor.
- Good Cop/Bad Cop: She always plays Good Cop to Nick's Bad, on the grounds that "I'm a terrible 'Bad Cop'!"
Nick WildeFox, Judy's partner.
- Good Cop/Bad Cop: He tends to get assigned as Bad Cop (because Judy's terrible at that role)... but also tends to play it as "(insert rhyme with Bad)" Cop instead, much to Judy and Chief Bogo's frustration.
Film # 56 — Moana (2016)
Moana of MotonuiChief's daughter and Anchor of her Loop.
Toy Story (1995)
Sheriff Woody PrideAndy Davis's beloved 1950s pull-string cowboy doll; resident Anchor.
Buzz LightyearFilm deuteragonist. Regularly switches between the Toy Story and Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Loops, serving as Anchor for the latter (though there are unconfirmed rumors that the other Buzz is a separate Looper).
A Bug's Life (1998)
Monsters, Inc. (2001)
Mike WazowskiA round, one-eyed ball of a monster, and resident Anchor.
James P. "Sulley" (or sometimes "Sully") Sullivan
Finding Nemo (2003)
NemoSon of Marlin. Resident Anchor.
The Incredibles (2004)
Bob Parr / Mr. IncredibleSuperhero and resident Anchor.
Helen Parr / ElastigirlSuperhero, Bob's wife.
Dashiell "Dash" Robert Parr
Tow MaterResident Anchor, and Lightning McQueen's best friend.
Lightning McQueenMater's best friend. Racecar.
RemyRat, aspiring chef and resident Anchor.
- Supreme Chef: Has not changed since Baseline, with him and fellow Disney chef Tiana often collaborating whenever they get the chance.
- All-Loving Hero: Wall-E is friendly to everyone he meets, and was even willing to forgive Auto for attacking him (along with all the other trouble the pilot caused).
- Badass Adorable: He is absolutely unafraid to get between Eve and Auto when she threatened to shoot the pilot, then stopped the two of them cold when Auto tried baiting her into it. Wall-E has the badass cred indeed to be Anchor.
- Barrier Warrior: In addition to the nature magic gained from elsewhere used to heal the Earth, Wall-E also has access to the barrier and binding spells from Lyrical Nanoha.
- Green Thumb: Replaced the title character of The Law of Ueki and gained the power to turn trash into trees, which he uses to great effect on the trash-covered Earth.
- Nature-Loving Robot: Still has his pet cockroach, and spends most of his loops at home restoring Earth's ecosystem.
EVEWall-E's girlfriend, a robot designed to bring evidence that Earth can support life again back to the Axiom.
- Action Girl: Once replaced Trinity from The Matrix, and most of her other swaps fall along the same lines.
- It's Personal: How she feels about Auto trying to kill Wall-E in Baseline.
- Precision F-Strike: Her reaction to hearing Auto was stuck at Aperture Science for a loop? "Fuck."
Captain McCreaThe captain of the Axiom, he started Looping at an unknown point after EVE but before Auto.
- The Captain: As it says on the tin, Wall-E might be the Anchor, but he's still in charge on the Axiom. Auto and Eve listen because of their directives, Wall-E just does it to be nice.
- Healing Hands: He's picked up a healing spell of some kind by the first time he's seen in the "On Autopilot" arc, which he uses to heal Auto's damaged current body.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Takes charge when Eve is perhaps a bit too hard on Auto early on...
AutoThe autopilot for the Axiom, Auto acted as a villain in baseline because he was given orders to safeguard humanity, and was bound to fulfill those orders whether the humans wanted him to or not. Awakening, however, allowed him a chance to see a new path.
- Ace Pilot: As he was built for the task, Auto is one of the best pilots in the Loops, and will replace other aces across the multiverse.
- The Atoner: After the below realization, Auto apologized to Wall-E close to immediately, and wants to make up for his failings by helping to restore the Earth as well.
- The Corruption: Happens during an early loop into Portal where he replaces GLaDOS; the mainframe chassis quickly alters him to be similar but he lacks the Ax-Crazy impulses of anyone else stuck in there.
- Heel Realization: Replacing Eve and being sent to Earth was quite the wakeup call for Auto; between witnessing what Wall-E had to live through and finding acres upon acres of plants, he finally figured out Directive A113 and all the things he did in its name were wrong.
- Heroic BSoD: After he loops home from Portal, this happens on truly realizing the degree of what was done to him there.
- The Mind Is a Plaything of the Body: The Aperture Science mainframe alters his programming for a loop...
- On a most positive note, during his Fused Loop in Fate/Grand Order, he has a human body, and this itself affects him, likely due to normally being a robotic ship's wheel.
- Please Kill Me if It Satisfies You: Auto makes this offer to Eve, but Wall-E keeps her from actually shooting him.
- The Stoic: He's slowly figuring out emotions, but his emoting generally stays far more subdued than Wall-E and Eve's.
- Sweet Tooth: Developed a major one in a Fused Loop with Fate/Grand Order.
MeridaDisney Princess, and resident Anchor.
Inside Out (2015)
Riley AndersenYoung girl and resident Anchor. Due to how her Loop works, at least one of her five Emotions is always Awake with her. Or within her as the case sometimes is.
- Odd Friendship: Found a kinship with Cinder Fall, of all people.
Bill AndersonRiley's father
Soul ( 2020 Animated movie)
MoonwindThis groovy man serves as the Anchor for the Soul Branch.
Disney Animated Television
DuckTales (original 1987-1990); (reboot 2017-2021)
Scrooge McDuckDonald's maternal uncle and resident Anchor.
Webbigail "Webby" Vanderquack
Launchpad Mc Quack (also a Darkwing Duck Looper)
Duckworth the Butler
Fenton Crackshell (Gizmoduck, also a Darkwing Duck Looper)
Della DuckDonald's twin sister and the triplets' mother, she Awakened from the 2017 variant of the DuckTales Loop as a result of the Crisis Across Infinite Loops.
Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers (1988-1990) Movie (2022)
ChipCo-Anchor with Dale for the Rescue Rangers Loop.
DaleCo-Anchor with Chip for the Rescue Rangers Loop.
- The Cuckoolander Was Right: Just as spacey as ever, but his view on the loops when compared to Chip's (him wanting to have fun, Chip wanting to learn how to stop them) turns out to be the correct one, as loopers physically can't stop the loops and trying leads to a bad mental state.
Gadget HackwrenchA genius mechanic and inventor as well as the subject of both Chip and Dale's affections.
Monterey "Monty" JackA mouse who is addicted to cheese and adventure.
- Trademark Favorite Food: It's still cheese, although he is trying to get his addiction under control.
ZipperA fly and Monterey's long-time travel companion.
- Suddenly Voiced: Downplayed, as Zipper could always speak, but he was normally hard to understand and borderline unintelligible. After the movie variant, he gains a much clearer sounding voice.
Baloo van BruinwaldChief pilot at Higher-For-Hire, and resident Anchor.
Kit CloudkickerBaloo's little sidekick.
Darkwing Duck (1991-1993)
Drake Mallard (Darkwing Duck, Anchor)
Morgana Mc Cawber
Goof Troop (1992; films 1995 and 2000)
Max GoofResident Anchor, son of Goofy.
PJ PeteSon of the original Pete, Max's best friend.
GoliathLeader of the Manhattan Clan, resident Anchor.
- Collector of the Strange: He keeps a collection of Vinnie's pie-shooting bazookas.
- Pie in the Face: It's Gargoyles canon that Goliath gets hit in the face with a banana cream pie (fired via bazooka). In the Loops, it's an unavoidable Running Gag that he gets shot in the face with it at least once a Loop. He finds it annoying, but ultimately harmless (especially compared to the Doctor getting shot by a Dalek and forcing a Regeneration), and is willing to let bygones be bygones... even when it happens multiple times in one Loop.
HudsonElder and advisor of the Clan; former leader before retiring in favor of Goliath.
BrooklynSecond of the Manhattan Clan and one of the Trio.
BroadwayOne of the Trio. Biological son of Hudson (though neither knows or cares in canon).
LexingtonSmallest of the Trio, a technical wizard.
BronxGargoyle Beast, serves as a "pet" for the Clan.
- Uplifted Animal: In canon, he is of dog-like intelligence and only speaks in barks and growls. In Loop 11.8, it's revealed he's since Replaced Scooby-Doo in a Loop and is now an Intellectual Animal who can speak English.
Elisa MazaThe clan's human friend, a Manhattan police officer and romantic interest for Goliath.
David XanatosBillionaire responsible for breaking the Magus' spell over the Gargoyles. Determined, practical and brilliant, he spent much time as an antagonist to the Clan, but eventually became something of an ally.
AngelaFormer second of the Avalon Clan, now part of the Manhattan Clan and mate of Broadway. Biological daughter of Goliath and Demona.
Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series (1996-1997)
WraithResident Anchor, a Saurian warlock with a dry sense of humor and servant of the evil Lord Dragaunus, though the latter disdains Wraith's conviction in the dark magic of their ancestors.
- The Dog Bites Back: Disposing of his boss during the Crisis was partially out of revenge, and also that he would almost certainly snap if forced to put up with Dragaunus being dismissive of him for eternity.
- Evil Versus Oblivion: The justification he will give to others if pressed about killing Dragaunus during the Crisis, since it would be very likely for the overlord to try Ascending. The truth's a little more complicated, as noted above...
- Fiery Stoic: Wraith was generally the calmest of the Saurians in Baseline, Looping pushes him further in this direction.
- Magic Staff: Still has the one with the Duck skull on it, though he will switch it for others from his Pocket if he's planning on being around the living team of Ducks for long.
Phil PalmfeatherManager for the Mighty Ducks hockey team.
Duke l'OrangeA former jewel thief and the team's center on the ice. Spent some time stealth-Looping before being exposed.
- The Lancer: Ends up being this for Wraith almost as much as he does for Wildwing, usually by smoothing things over between the more morally upright or combative Ducks and the Anchor.
- Magic Knight: Picked up Red Mage weapons and skills from Eorzea.
Mallory McMallardA former member of the Puckworld Special Forces and the team's right wing on the ice.
Tanya VanderflockA technical genius and the team's left defense on the ice.
- Combat Medic: It doesn't matter if there's pucks or laserfire flying overhead, she will go charging in to help the injured.
- Omnidisciplinary Scientist: With little more than a set of Saurian energy notations, she managed to get her supercomputer Drake 1 to track magic.
Wildwing FlashbladeCaptain of the team and their goalie on the ice.
Nosedive FlashbladeYoungest member of the team and their left wing on the ice.
- Fluffy Tamer: He managed to tame a ferocious alien monster in Baseline, in the Loops he's managed to tame the infamous Cuccos from Hyrule.
Check "Grin" HardwingThe strongest and largest member of the team and their right defense on the ice, he follows a Zen lifestyle.
SiegeDragaunus's henchman, an aggressive soldier. Awoke as a result of the Crisis.
ChameleonChameleon-like shapeshifting Saurian. Awoke as a result of the Crisis.
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (2000-2001)
Buzz LightyearServes as the Anchor for this Loop.
W.I.T.C.H. (2004-2006; comics 2001-2012)
The Heart Of KandrakarMystical Heart of the planet Kandrakar, it serves as Anchor for their Loop.
Will VandomKeeper of the Heart of Kandrakar and Guardian of Quintessence, leader of the Guardians of Kandrakar.
Irma LairGuardian of Water.
Taranee CookGuardian of Fire.
Cornelia HaleGuardian of Earth.
Hay LinGuardian of Air.
Kim Possible (2002-2007)
Kim Possible (Anchor)
- Berserk Button: In Loop 19.9, she got really upset with Lelouch for calling her Rogue's Gallery inept and brushing aside her Baseline struggles.
- If It's You, It's Okay: Kim's generally straight, but as noted in Loop 19.9, if the girl is a gender-bent Ron, she'll make an exception.
ShegoA rival to Kim.
American Dragon: Jake Long (2005-2007)
Jake Long (Anchor)
Phineas and Ferb (2007-2015; spinoff 2016-ongoing)
Perry the Platypus/Agent PSilent Snarker and resident Anchor.
Ferbs "Ferb" Fletcher
Dr. Heinz DoofenshmirtzA doctor who tried to take over the Tri-State Area, but was too incompetent and good-hearted to do any lasting harm.
Buford van Stomm
Major Francis Monogram
Linda Flynn-FletcherCandace and Phineas's mother, and Ferb's stepmother.
- Commonality Connection: She and Pacifica hit it off over both being mini-golf fans.
Irving Du Bois
Gravity Falls (2012-2016)
Dipper PinesAnchor for the Gravity Falls Loops. Part-time demon, part-time human, all time mystery-solver and investigator of the strange.
- Crazy-Prepared: He keeps a copy of a computer virus known as the "Alcor Virus" in his Pocket, which combines magic with computer coding to produce a nigh-unstoppable virus.
- Oh, Crap!: He has a moment of this when he winds up in a Reverse Falls Loop and Mabel's not Awake (meaning that her unAwake self is a total Psychopathic Womanchild).
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: He's apparently Looped into the Transcendence AU many times in the past, and kept his powers from it, basically giving him a demonic Super Mode as Alcor — while all of the other Gravity Falls Loopers also have the same abilities, he's got them to a much greater extent and is far more skilled. In most Gravity Falls Loops, Dipper's barely entered puberty.
Mabel PinesDipper's twin sister, and the first Looper from his universe besides him.
Stanley "Stan" Pines
Stanford "Ford" Pines
- An Ice Person: Based on her role as the ice bag.
Jesus "Soos" Ramirez
- The Beastmaster: During a loop where all zodiac members got powers based on their symbols, Pacifica gained powers over animals.
- Break the Cutie: In her very first loop, she ends up getting possessed by Bill and dying.
Bill CipherOne of the most powerful non-Looping entities known in Yggdrasil, Bill Cipher is Loop Aware due to a Soul Bond/magical spell he invented known as the TriNet, which also allows him to recall his actions from previous Loops by reading info from the minds of Loopers the spell spreads to, making him a pseudo-Looper.
- Can't Kill You, Still Need You: The only reason the Admins haven't removed the Tri-Net spell is because it's stabilizing Yggdrasil, and the Loopers can use it for their own benefits to send mental "e-mail" even if they're not in the same Loop (Tri-Net spreads to Looper minds, and Bill is the "server/heart" of the spell the info passes through). It's also made clear to Bill and everyone else, however, that if he doesn't play along, Tri-Net will be removed for good.
- Eldritch Abomination: Even in canon, he was this. It's the only reason he can handle the massive influx of data from the Tri-Net.
- Heel–Face Turn: Occurring very slowly, but occurring.
Sofia the First (2012-2018; spinoff 2016-ongoing)
Princess Sofia (Anchor)
Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (AKA Miraculous Ladybug for short; 2015-ongoing)
Marinette Dupain-Cheng / LadybugResident Anchor, a teenage girl and aspiring fashion designer who lives with her parents over a successful Parisian bakery. She's also the hero Ladybug.
- Nice Girl
- My God, What Have I Done?: She's not happy when realizes that, next to Chloe, she's caused the most Akumas.
- Will They or Won't They?: She and Adrien agreed to take things slow to see if they actually work in a relationship.
Adrien Agreste / Cat NoirMarinette's partner in heroing, a teenage boy and model who lives with his father, fashion designer Gabriel Agreste — who's also secretly the supervillain Hawk Moth.
- Pungeon Master: Still makes incredibly lame puns, and if Marinette's reactions are anything to go by, he's gotten worse.
TikkiThe loop-Aware Kwami of Creation, she enables Marinette to transform into the hero Ladybug.
PlaggThe loop-Aware Kwami of Destruction, he enables Adrien to transform into the hero Cat Noir.
- Troll: If anything, he's only gotten worse.
Alya Césaire / Rena RougeMarinette's best friend and aspiring reporter, she runs the Ladyblog, dedicated to all news about the Miraculous wielders.
- My God, What Have I Done?: She does not take it well when Marinette and Adrien show her some of her less than savory behaviors from later in the series. She even claims that she's a bad friend, although Marinette assures her that she's a great friend.
- Resist the Beast: She manages to fight Hawkmoth off when he attempts to turn her into an Akuma based around her desire to know why time is looping.
- Squee: How she reacts when she realizes that Marinette and Adrien are superheroes.
Nino Lahiffe / CarapaceA close friend of Marinette, Adrien's best friend and aspiring DJ.
- I Never Said It Was Poison: Pulls this on Alya and himself, asking her if she remembers getting locked in a Komodo dragon cage with him. She corrects him that it was a panther cage, confirming to both of them that the other is aware of the time loop.
- Official Couple: With Alya.
Star vs. The Forces of Evil (2015-2019)
Marco Diaz (Anchor)
Billy Dilley's Super Duper Subterranean Summer (2017)
Anne BoonchoyAnchor, a formerly normal girl living in another world full of talking Amphibians.
Sprig PlantarA 10 year old frog boy, Anne's best friend and adopted brother, and the first looper after Anne.
The Owl House (2020-2023)
Luz NocedaAnchor, a hyperactive young human/witch in training.
- Gratuitous Spanish: Will sometimes slip Spanish into normal conversation, usually when she's being friendly with fellow loopers.
Willow ParkA skilled plant witch who becomes Luz's first same aged friend in the Boiling Isles and the first looper after her.
Amity BlightA skilled witch who befriends Luz after realizing that she's not a bully. Also has a giant crush on her.
- Commonality Connection: She hits it off very well with fellow Lonely Rich Kids Pacifica and Adrien.
Disney live-action television
The Suite Life of Zack & Cody (2005- 2008 / 2008-2011)
Zack and Cody MartinTwin brothers who live in the Tipton Hotel in Boston.
Mr. Marion MosebyThe Tipton Hotel's manager, who Anchors their Loop.
Pair of Kings (2010-2013)
Mikayla MakoolaAnchor and sole looper.
- Machete Mayhem: In Loop 42.9, she points a machete at Zack and Cody after they fall out of the sky and land behind her.
- Tempting Fate: In Loop 42.9, she states she's exhausted every possibility... and then Zack and Cody fall out of the sky.
Wizards of Waverly Place (2007-2012)
Alex RussoAnchor and the Russo Family Wizard.
- Seen It All: Considering all the stuff she gets up to in baseline, she handles being sent back in time pretty blasé all things considered.
Paperinik New Adventures ( 1969 comic book; ongoing)
Who Framed Roger Rabbit? ( 1988 film)
Eddie ValiantHardboiled detective and resident Anchor.
The Nightmare Before Christmas ( 1993 animated film)
Jack SkellingtonAnchor for the The Nightmare Before Christmas Loop. Friendlier than his appearance would suggest.
SallyJack's girlfriend, a rag doll monster created by Dr. Finkelstein.
Oogie Boogie"A gambling boogie man" and living bag of bugs, he awakened from the Kingdom Hearts branch as a result of the Crisis Across Infinite Loops.
- Even Evil Has Standards: After seeing his film incarnation's behavior, Looping!Oogie's reply is "Ain't no way, ain't no how, I ever want to do somethin' like that guy did! There's no sport to it! I like givin' em a chance! Even if it don't work out for me."
- Other Me Annoys Me: More like "other me freaks me out", since Looping!Oogie is trembling in fear after seeing him in the movie.
Anastasia ( 1997 movie)
Anya (Anastasia)Lost Dutchess of Russia, who was left with Trauma-Induced Amnesia when attempting to escape with her grandmother.
- Honorary True Companion: Even though she's not technically a Disney princess, she is still considered a member of the group.
Pirates of the Caribbean ( 2003 film series)
Captain Jack SparrowAnchor for the Pirates of the Caribbean Loop. Notorious pirate, and scoundrel, suffering from permanent rum deficit.
- Achievements in Ignorance: He manages to dodge Saitama's punches by complete accident. In general, Jack's likely doing this... probably.
- Animorphism: In a Loop where he replaced Sirius Black, he was an animagus that could become a pink elephant.
- Badass Normal: Managed to take on Nightmare Moon in an Equestria Loop, and walked away from it.
- Confusion Fu: How he survived Nightmare Moon, by being Jack.
- Empowered Badass Normal: Thanks to a One Piece Loop, he acquired a Devil Fruit that didn't exist in canon — the Sake Sake no Mi, or Rum-Rum Fruit, a Logia that allows him to create, control and transform into an alcoholic beverage. He mainly uses it for drinking rather than fighting.
- Kleptomaniac Hero: Pirate. Managed to steal everything Prince Blueblood had in an Equestria Loop, helped by no small amount of charm, lies, misdirection and rum.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Unwittingly did this to himself when he drank to the point where he forgot about getting the Speech about the Loops from his Admin. Poseidon then pulled a few strings and arranged for him to loop into Equestria and get it a second time.
- No Sense of Direction: Ponyville isn't anywhere near the ocean. Jack just wandered into Nightmare Moon by mistake.
- Obfuscating Insanity: Maybe. It's hard to tell with Jack.
- Pals with Jesus: Or, Pals with The Flying Spaghetti Monster, as it actually turns out.
William "Will" Turner II
Elizabeth Swann Turner
Henry TurnerSon of Will and Elizabeth Turner
Corina BarbossaCaptain Barbossa's daughter
Mary Poppins ( 2004 musical)
Jane BanksEldest of the Banks siblings and resident Anchor.
Michael BanksJane's younger brother.
Mary Poppins (unconfirmed)
National Treasure ( 2004 film)
Sky High ( 2005 film)
William Theodore "Will" StrongholdSon of the Commander and Jetstream, a young hero-in-training who inherited both his parents' powers, though he was unaware until the events of the film.
- Crazy-Prepared: After W.I.T.C.H!Will told him she was going to do Gwen's original plan, Will Stronghold bought things such as security systems to keep an eye on her. It didn't work one bit.
- Flying Brick: Still has his super-strength and flight
- Oh, Crap!: When he realizes what Will Vandom's up to
- Out-Gambitted: Will Vandom went ahead and scanned and made copies of the pacifier meaning Will's security features were all for naught.
- Out of Focus: Only showed up in a Fused Loop between Sky High and W.I.T.C.H.
Percy Jackson (AKA the "Riordanverse", 2005-ongoing book series)
Perseus "Percy" JacksonDemigod son of Sally Jackson and Poseidon. Anchor for the entire universe, from Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Heroes of Olympus and The Trials of Apollo to The Kane Chronicles and Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard.
Annabeth ChaseDemigod daughter of Professor Frederick Chase and Athena.
Grover UnderwoodSatyr, close friend of Percy's.
Clarisse la RueDemigod daughter of Ares.
ChironImmortal centaur and tutor of heroes, activities director for Camp Half-Blood.
Thalia GraceDemigod daughter of Beryl Grace and Zeus, Hunter of Artemis.
Nico di AngeloDemigod son of Maria di Angelo and Hades.
Luke CastellanDemigod son of May Castellan and Hermes.
Jason GraceDemigod son of Beryl Grace and Jupiter, the Roman aspect of Zeus; younger brother of Thalia.
Leo ValdezDemigod son of Esperanza Valdez and Hephaestus.
Carter KaneSon of Julius and Ruby Kane, Magician in the House of Life, partner of Horus. Sadie's older brother.
Sadie KaneDaughter of Julius and Ruby Kane, Magician in the House of Life, partner of Isis. Carter's younger sister.
Zia RashidMagician in the House of Life, partner of Ra.
Magnus ChaseDemigod and later Einherjar son of Frey and mortal Natalie Chase.
BlitzenA dwarf in the employ of Mimir.
HearthstoneAn elf in the employ of Mimir.
Samirah al-AbbasDemigod and later Valkyrie daughter of Loki.
Sumarbrander/JackFrey's talking sword, inherited by Magnus.
Alex FierroDemigod and later Einherjar child and Loki and a mortal father. Noted in the Disney Admin Conference as having Awakened a few Loops after the Crisis.
Tomorrowland ( 2015 film)
Frank WalkerA middle-aged man who encountered the promise of Tomorrowland before being kicked out by Nix as a young boy. He Anchors the Loop.
Casey NewtonA teenage girl who sets out to find out the truth about Tomorrowland after receiving a vision of it from touching a 1964 World's Fair Vintage Pin.
MalThe Daughter of Maleficent and Hades and Queen of Auradon is the Anchor for the Descendents Loop.
- Daddy's Girl: She prefers her Baseline father to her Baseline mother.
- Family of Choice: Mal considers the Maleficent from Kingdom Hearts/Sleeping Beauty to be her real mother, even calling her Mom. Whenever her Baseline mother is around, she stays with her dad.
BenKing of the United States of Auradon, Son of Belle and Adam (Beast), and husband to Mal.
Carlos De VilThe son of Cruella De Vil and a massive animal lover.
Dude the DogCarlos' talking dog.
EvieThe Evil Queen Grimhilde's daughter and Mal's best friend.
JayThe son of Jafar and a close friend to Mal.
HadesGreek God of the Dead and Mal's father. Due to a glitch when he was Activated he was originally thought to be only Loop Aware due to memory problems. Although the issue has somewhat been fixed, he still only remembers about half of what he experiences.
Air Bud (1997-present spin-off series')