open/close all folders
Craig Golightly/Vincent Dawn/The Cinema Snob
Played by: Brad Jones
- Embarrassing Last Name: When Craig tells Nancy his full, real name, she laughs and says that his real name is even less convincing than his fake name.
- Only Sane Man: When the Film Club holds meetings to mourn the loss of their recently-murdered members, Craig is the only one that reacts accordingly when the details of their deaths are revealed...namely, shouting "Oh, my fucking God!" and "Jesus Christ!" Everyone else simply sits there and listens.
- Purely Aesthetic Glasses: He wears glasses, but only as "Vincent Dawn."
- Straw Critic: Averted, as he is only faking it.
- What Have I Done: Craig after shooting the murderer: "...I just killed a man."
Played by: Jake Norvell
- Embarrassing Nickname: Neil's nickname in high school was apparently "The Peeping Tom." Subverted in that Neil doesn't seem to show aversion to it, though Craig does.
Played by: Jillian Zurawski
- Buxom Is Better: She has a rockin' set of tits. Whatta' yah want?
Played by: Ryan Mitchelle
- Straw Critic: Represents the Caustic Critic. He not only denies Craig and Neil funding for their film, but when he finds out that Vlad - one of his lead actors - agreed to be in their movie, he not only offered him a bigger role, but he also points out to them that he will deny them the proper permits to film in town out of spite.
Detective Ted Adams
Played by: Zachary La Voy
- Beating A Dead Player: While consciously scheming for Dan's money, he proceeds to mutilate and violate the dead bodies of his victims because of his long-winded hatred of critics.
- Big Bad
- The Detective Did It: He's the killer!
- In Name Only:He technically isn't a cop anymore.
- Police Brutality: He was a cop. He is also a violent killer.
Played by: Sarah Lewis
Played by: Brian Irving
Played by: Ed Glaser
- The Quiet One: Chester, a lonely man who attends the film club only because he likes seeing porn of Jesus.
Played by: David Gobble
Played by: Brian Lewis
- An Axe to Grind: Died by an Axe to the head.
Played by: Orlando Belisle
- Blaxploitation: Vlad was chosen to play the titualar character in Black Angus. Later, he ends up playing the part of Black Angus in an effort to lern more about the murders to the point of waterboarding an innocent woman to get information.
- Token Minority: Vladimir is literally the only non-white person in the whole movie.
Played by: Alex Shryock
- Eye Scream: Dies by arrow to the eye.
- No Name Given: He is killed via arrow before he could give his actual name.
- Straw Critic: Represents those who are too generous in their criticism. Was once a mainstream film critic that gave 5 Stars to every movie he sees, thinking about how "generous" it was that they tried to entertain, only to get fired after approving of The Omega Code. Now, he is a member of the club.
Played by: Noah Antwiler