open/close all folders
The Loud Family
The Loud Family as a whole
- The Atoner: Rita and Lynn Sr. regret losing Lana and do their best to make her happy in her current state, instead of trying to force her to be human.
- Beneath the Mask: No matter how cheery, neutral, or outright badass they may seem on the outside, they're all deeply emotionally scarred.
- Break the Cutie: They all suffered this at some point before the story.
- Big, Screwed-Up Family: You have to be in a family like this when the dead baby is considered to have the easiest time.
- Mysterious Past: All of the Louds, nuff' said. We do get hints of their pasts, but nothing that'll give us the whole picture anytime soon (Lana was abandoned and raised by dogs, Lori got pregnant and became a bounty hunter to support her family, etc).
- Only in It for the Money: Lori and Lola, since they need the money to support their families.
- The Ophelia: Luna and Lana.
- Troubling Unchildlike Behavior: Lana acts like a dog, Lola is a prostitute, Lucy takes drugs, and Lincoln has a split personality.
The oldest of the Louds, and the first to leave the house. She got pregnant with Bobby's baby sometime before the story, and became a bounty hunter in order to provide for both herself and her baby. She also had a relationship with Carol Pingrey before, but they separated thanks to unknown circumstances. They're currently ex-bounty hunters, raising Lynx together.
- Absurdly Youthful Mother: Not that Lynx is a teenager or something, but Lori is still pretty dang young for being a mother.
- Action Mom: Works as a bounty hunter to provide for both herself and Lynx.
- A Day in the Limelight: She takes the spotlight for chapter 2.
- Amicable Exes: Played straight with Carol, since she's happy to see her after so long, but averted with Bobby, who she's not happy to see again in the slightest.
- Badass Bisexual: Outside of Bobby, she had relationships with other guys and one girl, Carol Pingrey.
- Battle Couple: Forms one with Carol Pingrey for the impossible mission.
- Disappointed in You: She's disappointed she didn't learn why Bobby was such a high target after he's unceremonously defeated in one strike.
- Bounty Hunter: This is her job. Or at least, it used to be.
- Broken Bird: Got pregnant before finishing high school, and then had to raise the child without any help from Bobby whatsoever. How did she cope? By becoming a bounty hunter, of course!
- Night-Vision Goggles: She has a mask that holds similar functions.
- Pragmatic Hero: While she's on the side of good, she's perfectly willing to do some questionable things in order to get her pay.
- Simple Staff: Uses one with good effect on her battle with Carol Pingrey.
- The Oldest Profession: It's implied she would have become a prostitute like Lola if she hadn't been able to become a bounty hunter.
- What, Exactly, Is His Job?: While we do know she's in the bounty hunter business, she nonchalantly mentions she has a day job, but it's not elaborated upon any further. All we know is that she doesn't have to work on it on sundays.
The second oldest Loud sibling. She's currently in a relationship with a guy named Brad, hoping to change him for the better.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Acts like this in order to save some girls from trying to woo Brad. If only they knew the bullet they had dodged...
- Feminine Women Can Cook: Is as feminine as in canon, and can at the very least cook pies.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Just like in canon.
- I Can Change My Beloved: This is why she's still in a relationship with Chad; she believes that she can change him, but she needs time.
- Nice Girl: So nice, in fact, she's willing to put up with someone like Brad just for the chance to change him for the better.
- Love Martyr: She knows the utter dick Brad really is, but she continues to date him in hopes that she'll get him to change.
The musician of the family. Somehow, she wound up going mad, and now commonly hands out with Mick Swagger. Or a version of him, at least.
- All the Other Reindeer: While the whole family fit this to some extent, it's even more blatant with Luna, who has been confirmed to have been disowned by all of Royal Woods.
- Cute, but Cacophonic: She's as cute as in canon, but she's known as the loudest of the Loud family for a reason.
- Noodle Incident: Apparently, she tried to play music at the mall 4 times before the fic.
- Spirit Advisor: Has one in Mick Swagger.
The comedian of the family, or at least, what she tries to be.
The wheelchair-bound ex-athlete of the family. She's currently teaching Ronnie Anne how to play sports so she can take up the mantle.
- Career-Ending Injury: She didn't have a career per say, but any hopes she had to become an athlete were crushed when she became bound to a wheelchair.
- Dream-Crushing Handicap: Her being paralyzed from the waist down destroyed her hopes of becoming an athlete.
- Glory Days: She perpetually reminds herself of these every time she watches sports.
- Passionate Sports Girl: What she used to be before the incident. She's still passionate, but not to the same extent as before.
- The Mentor: To Ronnie Anne.
The middle child, or children, of the family. Lincoln is the dominant mind, but when it comes to competitions, Liberty tends to take over and become the dominant mind instead.
Tropes that apply to both.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Liberty's red, Lincoln's blue.
- Split Personality: Lincoln, who is the dominant mind, and Liberty, who takes over when it comes to competitions.
- Gender Bender: A mental version. While Lincoln is a male, his Liberty persona is female.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Since it's physically Lincoln no matter what personality is dominant, this automatically applies.
- Two Siblings One Body: Technically it's one sibling and his secondary personality in one body, but they're treated as siblings, so it still counts.
- Smart People Play Chess: He tries to play it, anyhow.
- Only Sane Man: Compared to Liberty, at least.
- Troubled Fetal Position: Goes into this position after being scolded by Liberty.
- Alpha Bitch: She seems strong enough to overtake Lincoln, but for some reason she isn't the dominant personality.
- Bitch Alert: If her telling Lincoln to move aside and then taking control without asking him first doesn't tip you off she's a bitch, then her throwing a tanthrum and blaming Lincoln for losing the game should do.
- Bullying a Dragon: Annoying a dragon in this case. When she starts to whine and complain about sharing a body with Lincoln in chapter 3, Lynn very quickly shuts her up.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Liberty is nuts, but according to Ronnie, she's a very good athlete.
- Competition Freak: Name a competition, and she's likely going to be obsessed with winning it.
- Literal Split Personality: Splits from Lincoln (somewhat) after gaining a new body thanks to Lisa's technology.
- Never My Fault: Blames Lincoln for her losing at the contest, despite the fact she was the dominant personality at the time.
- Pink Is Feminine: Wears a pink bow.
- Sore Loser: If she even believes she lost at something, she's not going to take it well.
The oldest of the youngest Louds. She's currently a drug addict.
The older twin in the set of twins. She was abandoned at some point before the story, and was then raised by dogs.
- Delusions of Doghood: A side-effect from being raised by dogs after spending who knows how long abandoned.
- Mating Dance: Does this with some dogs, but doesn't
- Raised by Wolves: She was raised by dogs during her abandonement, and by the time they found her, she acted like a full dog.
- The Speechless: Doesn't vocalize beyond barking and howling.
- Wild Child: As a result of being raised by dogs during her abandonement.
The younger sister in the set of twins. She currently works as a prostitute at an unknown brothel.
The youngest Loud, since Lily wasn't even born. She's mostly normal, outside of her large ego.
- Socially Awkward Hero: Shown most prominently in chapter 4.
- Lonely at the Top: How she feels, since she doesn't know anybody with her IQ level. Though she does get a friend in the form of Dexter.
- Narcissist: What she's called by the computer, anyway. Considering she sees herself as the smartest Loud in the house, it's not too far off.
- Not Good with People: As shown in chapter 4, when she tries to socialize in preschool.
- Not in This for Your Revolution: She states to Lori she's only providing her with weapons to kill the scientists who ignored her.
- Small Name, Big Ego: If her belief that she's the smartest Loud in the house is anything to go by.
She was supposed to be the youngest Loud born, but she died prior to being born.
Lori's ex-boyfriend, who got her pregnant some time before the story. He's the final enemy in chapter 2. Sort of.
- Anti-Climax: He sets himself up as a difficult opponent, but he's effortlessly knocked out by a single strike from Carol's rifle.
- Arc Villain: Of chapter 2.
- Bastard Boyfriend: Downplayed, but he still got Lori pregnant and then was basically absent from his daughter's life.
- Early-Bird Cameo: In the first chapter, he's mentioned in Lori's segment and is the unnerved client in Lola's segment.
- Harmless Villain: He doesn't even get to attack or reveal his plan before he's knocked out in one hit.
- Informed Attribute: He's apparently so dangerous that capturing him is enough to qualify as an impossible mission. He goes down in one hit.
- Disappeared Dad: For Lynx.
- Smug Snake: Makes himself look like a threat to both Lori and Carol, but winds up being defeated from a single strike
- One-Hit Kill: On the receiving end, since Carol just had to hit him with her rifle to knock him out.
- Price on Their Head: Though how is never answered, he has a large bounty on his head.
- Walking Spoiler: Kinda inevitable when you're the main threat-sort of-of chapter 2.
Lori's former lover, who is currently raising Lynx with her at her apartment. After separating from Lori for some unknown reason, she returned to take her bounty, but wound up joining up with her to complete an impossible mission so they could.
- Action Girl: A former bounty hunter who managed to gather a large bounty on her head, who can fight toe-to-toe with Lori.
- Amicable Exes: With Lori
- Badass Bisexual: Like Lori, she used to date guys. However, she seems to be more gay than her, since she says Lori was a better lover than the boys she dated.
- Battle Couple: Forms one with Lori for the impossible mission.
- Bounty Hunter: This used to be her job.
- British Stuffiness: Averted. If Lori's comment is to be believed, she's British, but shows no signs of stereotypical British behavior.
- HeelFace Turn: Goes from being Lori's enemy to choosing to quit bounty hunting with her in order to raise Lynx together.
- Foil: To Lori. The two are bounty hunters, they dated guys before, they used to have a relationship in the past and quit bounty hunting to raise Lynx, but while Lori became a bounty hunter to support her daughter, Carol's reasons for becoming a bounty hunter are never stated.
- Girls with Guns: She takes a rifle with her to the impossible mission she and Lori have to perform.
- Noodle Incident: So, how and why did she become a bounty hunter again? Nobody knows.
- Price on Their Head: How Lori finds her; she takes a mission to capture her for the bounty.
- Promotion to Parent: Decides to raise Lynx with Lori.
- Simple Staff: Just like her lover, she uses one of these during their fight.
- Walking Spoiler: Discovering who she is and what she and Lori end up doing will spoil a good part of chapter 2.
- You Fight Like a Cow: She's the one who starts the whole argument during her and Lori's fight.
The wedlock daughter of Lori and Bobby. She was raised by Lori and her partner ( Carol) sometime before the story.
Leni's boyfriend. He's a dick.
- Bastard Boyfriend: He's a massive dick to Leni, despite her being so nice to him.
- Hate Sink: What we know about him so far (he's an unpleasant individual, and beats up Leni for minor offense) gives him no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
- Satellite Character: All we know about him is in relation to Leni.
- Would Hit a Girl: Supposedly beats up Leni for something as minor as looking at another man.
The student, and friend, of Lynn. The ex-athlete is currently teaching her about sports.
A kid that Lisa befriends in chapter 4.
The preschool teacher that Lisa meets when she goes to preschool.