Tropes related to characters from their original works go there.
Powers: Signer Powers, Artes, Angel powers, Persona
The main character of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Yusei was brought in Arc One alongside Neo Domino City. Captured by Angels under Mithos Yggdrasil, Yusei was given a Cruxis Crystal and forced to be a Angel against his will to save Aki.
During the Battle of Zaphias he was knocked out and taken by Yuan, where he stayed after losing his memories except for the name Aki. After recovering his memories, Yusei has become a key leader in the fight against Wiseman.
- Adorkable: Best shown after he gets over his amnesia.
- Discard and Draw: Due to getting Amnesia in arc 2 and Yuan placing a seal on him, Yusei couldn't use his Signer Dragon at all. He relied on his Artes though instead, and later his Persona.
- Easy Amnesia: His Amnesia in arc 2 mainly comes from his injuries in Zaphias. Once he gets a Persona though, he begins to get his memories back and by Arc 4, he's back to normal.
- Elemental Powers: Several in fact.
- Empowered Badass Normal: After he gets a Cruxis Crystal and becomes a Angel.
- Magic Knight: Like Kratos and Zelos, Yusei balances magic artes with physical artes. His persona Kartikeya also is one.
- Official Couple: With Aki in Arc 1.
- Those Two Guys: He and Jack have this going.
- Took a Level in Badass: Went from barely being able to fight, to a genuine badass who can hold his own against some seriously dangerous people.
Arcana: None Yet
Powers: Artes, Yugioh Deck, Koumori upgrade
A half-elf from the world of Sylvarant, Raine was pulled into the story in Arc 1 where she quickly made her impact. Raine searches for her younger brother Genis before being caught up Wiseman's evil plans. Raine is a major figure in the roleplay and the closest to The Heroine.
- Affably Evil: As a Dark Signer she was much more friendly and well mannered then the others.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: As a Dark Signer.
- Came Back Wrong: She died once in Arc 1 and came back to life as a Dark Signer.
- Combat Medic: Even more so then her own game, as with her Koumori upgrade, duel disk, and some new artes, Raine can hold her own and be a good healer.
- Deadpan Snarker: Thanks to some Character Development.
- FaceMonster Turn: Turns evil after becoming a Dark Signer though unlike other examples, it was part willing and part not. Once she's killed again though she's back to normal.
- Holy Hand Grenade: What few offensive artes she uses are primarily this.
- Squishy Wizard: Despite getting some nifty new moves, Raine still cannot handle being attacked directly. In the Holiday Smackdown, she loses to Hong because despite her abilities, Hong is able to close the distance.
- Took a Level in Badass: Went from a squishyMage Combat Medic, to a Combat Medic Magical Girl armed with the ability to call spirits.
Powers: Artes, Wild Card, Monster Pact
A young boy from Palmacosta who made a pact with the Lord of Monsters Ratatosk to become stronger. Originally a timid and meek boy, Emil is a vital role to the survival of the world and it's people. He is also is Ratatosk though he does not know that.
- Adorkable: Emil is very shy and meek and tends to cause moments where he can be quite the dork.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Played With. Emil's feelings for Naoto are rather painfully clear, but Naoto doesn't actually touch upon them despite her own feelings for him.
- All the Other Reindeer: His Shadow invokes this by calling Emil a monster who everyone hates. Accepting that he's a outcast is part of his Character Development.
- Berserk Button: Just like in game, bringing up Lloyd is one for him. Later on, hurting Naoto counts too.
- Blood Knight: Ratatosk mode Emil loves a good fight. It's also somewhat Deconstructed. Emil feels as though this makes him a monster and it causes his Shadow to appear.
- Undying Loyalty: Emil's one true loyalty is to Naoto and Naoto only. Whatever choice she makes he follows.
Powers: Artes, Angelic Powers, Sailor Scout Powers
A detective who got involved in the murder case in Inaba and gained a persona. After landing in the world, Naoto has become one of the main heroes to save the world.
Powers: Vampire Powers, Mode:Ice, Stone Mask
A powerful Vampire who originally sought power and money from his adoptive family the Joestars, Dio is the Big Bad of the series he's from. Cunning, pragmatic, and deadly, Dio seeks to overthrow Black Moon so he may rule over the new world. To do so, he established Eclipse.
- An Ice Person: His abilities are based around this, using his body to freeze his enemies.
- Arc Villain: He's the most active villain of Arc 4 but isn't the main villain of the roleplay.
- Big Bad Ensemble: With Wiseman.
- Call-Forward: His ability to charm people into working with him is the same thing he does in Stardust Crusaders.
- Charm Person: Just like in the manga, Dio is able to easily influence people to work with him. Notable he tricks Mithos, and Aile to listen to him with a small lie.
- Enemy Mine: The main reason he forms Eclipse.
- Evil Mentor: To Aile and Mithos.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: He and Adachi hate each others guts. In fact, they both plan on betraying the other as soon as they can.