Leader of the church Paige joins in Season 2.
- Badass Pacifist: Chains himself to the gates of an army base to protest nuclear proliferation.
- Good Shepherd
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: Probably the only adult character in the series with completely pure motivations (at least so far).
- Jesus Was Way Cool: His church is very progressive, with a focus on charity work and pacifist activism, though their actual theology seems to be mainline Protestant.
A Jewish refusenik scientist who the Centre deemed invaluable to countering the American Stealth program.
- Bodyguard Betrayal: The Mossad agents who were supposed to protect him traded him to the Russians in exchange for one mossad agent and immigration rights for 1,500 Soviet Jews.
- Disappeared Dad: Baklanov's greatest pain is that he has become this against his will. He writes letters to his son that he doubts will ever be delivered as a coping mechanism during his imprisonment.
- Kidnapped Scientist: His sad lot in life.
- Morality Chain: To Nina. Her compassion for him ultimately leads to her death in "Chloramphenicol."
A high-ranking Navy SEAL working on the Martial Eagle project.
- Armored Closet Gay: The KGB was able to blackmail him into betraying his country by threatening to reveal his homosexuality, which would end his career in the Navy.
- Big Bad: Of season 2.
- The Captain: He has a rank of Captain in the Navy, the equivalent of a Colonel in the other branches of the military.
- Determinator: After returning from Nicaragua upon hearing that his friends at the Martial Eagle camp were killed. He begins hunting down the Jennings with a cold, machine-like efficiency reminiscent of The Terminator.
- The Dreaded: Claudia is very scared of him, and warns Philip and Elizabeth not to underestimate how dangerous he is.
- Genius Bruiser
- Neck Snap: This is how Larrick kills Kate.
- Revenge Before Reason: The Jennings agree to let him go after he gave them access to the Martial Eagle facility. After he finds out they killed his Navy brothers during their infiltration, however, he returns to the States and starts hunting them down.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: When the Jennings kill friends of Larrick during their raid on the Martial Eagle camp, Larrick returns to America and begins a hunt for the Jennings, leaving a trail of dead KGB agents in his wake.
- Smug Super: He is one of the very few people who can show off to the Jennings couple and stand his ground.
- The Stoic: Rarely shows emotion. When Kate spits in his face after he asks her to give up the Jennings, he doesn't react with anger. Instead he calmly reaches up, grabs her by the head with both hands, and snaps her neck.
- The Vietnam Vet: It's mentioned that Larrick is a veteran of the Vietnam War.
Emmet and Leanne's son.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: He kills his mother, father, and sister.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: For most of season 2, Jared is portrayed as a victim whose parents and sister were murdered. In the season finale, however, we learn that Kate seduced and began training him to be a KGB spy, and he was so fanatical in his devotion to the cause that he murdered his parents (and also his sister, simply because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time).
- Greater-Scope Villain: Virtually all the problems the Jennings have to deal in Season 2 can be traced to his murder of his own family.
- Walking Spoiler: The less said about Jared before watching the better.
A congressional aide who is romantically involved with Lucia. He has no idea that his girlfriend is a Sandinista agent.
- Make It Look Like an Accident: Lucia kills him by loading his syringe with a lethal dose of heroin and encouraging him to take it.
- Making Love in All the Wrong Places: Lucia entices him to have sex with her in the congressman's office, allowing Elizabeth to crack the safe in Carl's office while the act is going on.
- Momma's Boy: He wants to introduce Lucia to his mother. A little later Lucia asks if there's anything he would die for, and he responds "my mother, maybe."
- The Stoner: He's a drug user. He is seen taking both cocaine and heroin.