Note: Page is nothing like finished yet.
- Arch-Enemy: To Azrael.
- Chick Magnet: Apparently he can't go out in public without people fangirling him.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: His behavior towards supposedly-Heterosexual Life-Partner Mordred. Could be a Writer Relationship Fumble or Rule of Funny.
- Go-Karting with Bowser: His interactions with the entire Garrott clan, especially Mordred.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: Gratuitous Swedish
- Badass Bookworm: Can go toe to toe with an angry Sedrick.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Its been hinted and later outright confirmed that of all the Garrott children, he inherited his father's "talents". Fortunately for the world, he would prefer reading bad romance novels and hanging out with Wiglaf.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Who doesn't do a whole lot of villain-ing.
- Catchphrase: "I hate you."
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Mistaken for Wiglaf's girlfriend one time they were out together.
- Green Thumb: The reason why Lancelot is his rival.
- Odd Couple: With Wiglaf
- Poke the Poodle: We never see Mordred do anything really evil.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Type 2.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Wiglaf.
- Bifauxnen: Bliss says "he's" hot.
- Blinding Bangs: Used to have bangs covering her face
- Deep South: If the accent is anything to go off of.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Inverted. Wiglaf thinks she's a guy when they first meet. So does Bliss
- Mad Scientist: He's in denial about it, though.
- The Rival: To Mordred.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Blew up an entire town.
- FaceHeel Turn For whatever faces and heels even mean in this comic.
- Pet the Dog: Save hundreds of people while when Bliss explodes.
- White Sheep: The only Garrott who is in no way a villain.
- Half-Identical Twins: With Arthur.
Mr. Garrott (Arthur Sr.)
- Hands-Off Parenting: The kids have been hoist by their own petard and betrayed by an underling who's taken over? Meh, I'm not going to do anything about it.
- Mage Killer: Can backhand a level 2 water spell using nothing but talent.
- Man of Wealth and Taste
- Morality Pet: Fond of children and horses.
- Offstage Villainy: Any villainy he commits is just offscreen.
- Papa Wolf: Mess with his children if you must, but never try to kill them or put them through eternal torment as an artifact. Its been stated if anything ever happened to his children, he would burn down Europe.
- A Match Made in Stockholm
- Chick Magnet: Apparently, if Janus ever drops dead more than half the women in the Garrotts' employ would start fighting for him.
- Happily Married: That, or Stockholm Syndrome.
- Spot of Tea: One of the few British characters who seems to drink tea.
- Arch-Enemy: To Wiglaf.
- Blood Is the New Black: Has been seen sporting this look a couple of times.
- Hidden Depths: Likes historical objects of cultural importance and classical music.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: Wanted to be a social worker of all things. Too bad he inherited Grace.
- Criminal Amnesiac: Of a sort. He's been shot in the head so many times that he's forgotten why he's fighting Arthur in the first place and decided to join him, instead.
- Blatant Lies: Yet Azrael seems to believe every single one.
- Intergenerational Friendship: With Security.
- Back-Alley Doctor: Not actually a licensed doctor.
- Mama Bear: Threatened to kill Sedrick if he hurt her daughter.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate
- Spot of Tea: Has tea time with Madam Garrott every day.
- Stalker with a Crush: For Mordred.
- Triang Relations: Type 7 with Linnea at the center and Vilhelm on the other "arm". This has been going on for years.
- Triang Relations: Type 7. Wiglaf's Dads don't seem happy about it, but they go along with it.
- Always a Bigger Fish: Has a boss that even Malachi is terrified of.
- Cult: Freely admits he is part of a cult. However he believes they are making the world a better place.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Originally pretends he knows nothing about magic and artifacts.
- Triang Relations: Type 7 with Linnea at the center and Lennart on the other "arm". This has been going on for years.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: He believes turning people into Artifacts is a gift and benefits the world.
- Worthy Opponent: Lennart
- Action Survivor: He is neither a villain or a hero and would rather not be involved in all the craziness that comes with owning an artifact.
- Beware the Nice Ones: In the hundreds of years Eclat has been an Artifact, he is the only owner who ever found a way to restrain his powers.
- Unwanted Assistance: Eclat "protects" him from women. Also, that whole creating monsters from random objects thing.
- The Woobie: He's Eclat's "owner." 'Nuff said.
- Animate Inanimate Object: His sword turns whatever he touches into living animals.
- Empathic Weapon: Only without the "empathy" part.
- For the Evulz: Has no better reason for causing massive property damage and loss of life other than because it's fun.
- However it has been suggested his power is automatic and he doesn't like it when his power causes too much destruction.
- Sorting Algorithm of Evil: Definitely believes in this.
- Impossible Thief: His collection of stolen goods ranges from the championship wrestling belt to Picasso paintings.
- Married to the Job: Practically married to the boss. His wife does not approve.
- Subordinate Excuse: Even though he's married.
- Failed a Spot Check: Everyone with regard to this guy, except Hnæf, Geoffry, and (probably) Garrott.
- Offscreen Teleportation: Literally. And he is made of it.
- Always a Bigger Fish: He is the bigger fish.
- Ancient Tradition: What he believes the cult should be classified as.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: An excellent leader, but easily distracted.
- Cult: Is the boss of one.
- Join or Die: The ultimatum he offers anyone who discovers his cult.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Appreciates that Vilhelm usually does a good job.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Sincerely believes kidnapping people and turning them into enslaved, magical artifacts benefits the world.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Is green.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Called Bliss a two-bit whore of a *$@%.
- May Inca Tec: From ancient South America.
- Nice Guy: Seems like the only artifact that is actually obedient.
- Teleporters and Transporters: His power.