Characters in the anime The Adventures of Peter Pan.
- Adaptational Personality Change: Unlike some of his other incarnations, Peter Pan here feels guilty about driving Wendy away and tries to apologize for how he treated her.
- Beware the Silly Ones: Hes a silly and mischievous kid. However, he gets serious when his friends are in danger. He also told Tinkerbell to leave when he finds out that she tricked the Lost Boys into shooting at Wendy.
- Clueless Chick-Magnet: He has no idea that Wendy, Tinkerbell, and the mermaids all like him.
- Declaration of Protection: Once Hook becomes more dangerous, Peter promises to protect Wendy from him.
- Distressed Dude: There are occasions like in episode 13 when he gets captured and is saved by his friends.
- Inelegant Blubbering: In the second episode. He makes so much noise that Wendy resolves to shut him up
- Kid Hero: Peter is a young boy who goes on adventures.
- The Leader: He serves as the leader of the Lost Boys.
- Never Grew Up: Peter is a young boy who literally refuses to grow up.
- Never My Fault: When he upsets Wendy, he refuses to take responsibility for his actions and instead blames her, thinking that her anger is unwarranted. This doesnt last long and he participates as the captive in the Lost Boys plan to bring her back.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Wendy is generally a sweet girl. However, there are times where she hits her limits. Peter found out the hard way when he made her bake multiple cakes and later told her to not worry about them and the time where he promised to make her a dress out of flowers only for him to want everyone to play with giant lizards.
- Big Sister Instinct: Like the original story, Wendy is protective of her brothers and looks out for them when theyre in Never Land. In the first episode, she pleads to Captain Hook that he let her brothers go. She also went out looking for Michael when he was captured by the pirates.
- Damsel out of Distress: The Wendy of this adaptation is more Hot-Blooded than the standard portrayal. She yells at Hook when he has her prisoner, almost manages to go Talking the Monster to Death on him (only stepping on the wrong spot at the worst time possible interrupts her "The Reason You Suck" Speech to him), befriends Princess Luna in spite of her origins, and ultimately it's thanks to her Heroic Sacrifice that Luna turns back to the side of good.
- Defiant Captive: Whenever shes captured by Hook, she refuses to comply with him and does her best to resist him even at the cost of her own life.
- Demonic Possession: Wendy suffers from this in Episode 28 due to the bracelet that is meant for Princess Luna.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: She has blonde hair and is very sweet. She was quite forgiving of Tinkerbell for trying to kill her and tried to get Peter to forgive her as well.
- Pink Is Feminine: She spends the entire series wearing a pink-and-white dress and shes shown to be quite feminine.
- Tsundere: Wendy is very much a Type B. She's the most maternal and sweet girl, like any other of her incarnations, but this one also gives her a Hot-Blooded side that makes her downright scary when she gets mad.
- Cowardly Lion: Johns major flaw is that he gets scared easily. This becomes especially problematic when the pirates show up with a magical torch, which is harmful to fairies. When the pirates demand to know where the key to the Black Mirror is and are torturing Tink with the torch, John caves and hands them to key.
- Endearingly Dorky: Hes awkward and shy, but Tiger Lily finds his awkwardness endearing.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: With Tiger Lily, as Tiger Lily's Action Girl and Tsundere tendencies are played up, while John's scholarly leanings are emphasized.
- Never Bareheaded: John wears a top hat throughout the series.
- Opposites Attract: The meek and cowardly John develops a crush on the outspoken and brave Tiger Lily.
- Properly Paranoid: In episode 15, he suspects Cecco of being a spy for the pirates when he asked to join Peter Pan and the Lost Boys. His suspicions are confirmed when he finds Cecco drawing a sketch of the hideout.
- Shrinking Violet: John is shown as very awkward and shy. It doesn't help that he has a crush on Tiger Lily, and since she's a massive Tsundere there it takes him a while to impress her.
- Age Lift: He's older than his original toddler-aged self.
- Children Are Innocent: Michael is the youngest of the main characters and is blissfully naive about a lot of things. When Cecco pretended to be on the kids side, Michael explained to Cecco how to get past the inner mechanism in order to enter the treehouse.
- Determinator: When Wendy was sick, Michael went into the mountains to retrieve ice for her fever. While he was scared by Tinks warning is about a snow demon, he was still willing to go for his sisters sake.
- Sweet Tooth: Michaels happy thoughts center around sweets. He also carries around a pouch full of candy. For his birthday, he received a piece of candy as a present.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: She acts nice and friendly, but shes actually manipulative, envious, mischievous, and deceptive.
- Cassandra Truth: Due to her lying in previous episodes, the Lost Boys dont believe Tink at first when she tells them that Peter was captured by Hook and was going to be killed.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: She immediately dislikes Wendy for getting so close to Peter and yanks on her hair twice because Wendy kissed Peter on the cheek. Later on, she agrees to bring Wendy to Hook due to her jealousy of Peter liking Wendy.
- Disney Death: She dies in episode 21, but is revived thanks to Tiger Lily.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: Tinkerbell initially leaves Peter because Wendy, her perceived rival, felt sorry for her and wanted Peter and the Lost Boys to forgive her attempted murder on Wendy. She considered Wendys pity to be more of an offense than Peter telling her to leave.
- Easily Forgiven: Wendy immediately forgives Tinkerbell for trying to kill her and she tries to get the others to forgive her as well. Peter eventually forgives her, primarily because Tink warned him about the pirates approaching his hideout. Wendy forgives Tink once again when the latter confessed to her brief partnership with Hook.
- Fairy Companion: Shes a fairy and is quite close to Peter.
- Heel Realization: Tink realizes midway through the series how cruel and selfish she was to Wendy and leaves Peter, thinking he never wants to see her again after she helped Hook.
- Heroic Sacrifice: She uses her power to stop one of Hooks traps from killing Peter.
- Interspecies Romance: Shes a fairy who has a one-sided crush on the human boy Peter.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She obviously dislikes Wendy and is rude to her and tries to hurt her, but she is loyal to Peter and will come to his aid if hes in trouble. She also forms a friendship with Michael and accompanied him when he went to the Snow Mountain to get ice for Wendy when she was sick.
- Manipulative Bitch: She tricks Tootles into shooting Wendy, claiming shes a demon bird. Later, when shes working with Hook, she acts as though Peter is in danger in order to lure Wendy into a trap.
- Murder the Hypotenuse: She views Wendy to be her rival for Peters affections and tries to get rid of her. She tricks Tootles into shooting at Wendy and tries to get the mermaids to drown her, all which fail.
- My God, What Have I Done?: After seeing Hook destroy the cottage and hearing Wendy defend her, Tink regrets partnering with Hook.
- Never My Fault: She refuses to take responsibility for lying to the Lost Boys and tricking them into attacking Wendy.
- Odd Friendship: The mischievous and deceitful Tink forms a bond with the sweet and innocent Michael. When he wanted to go to the Snow Mountain to get ice for his sister, Tink accompanied him despite her warnings of a snow demon that lived in the mountains.
- Redemption Equals Death: After spending half the series hating Wendy for her bond with Peter and Tink pairing up with Hook, Tink gives her life to save Peter from a guillotine trap in Hooks castle.
- Took a Level in Kindness: After shes revived, she becomes a lot nicer to Wendy and the Lost Boys.
- Yandere: Shes sweet and supportive of Peter, but shes also incredibly possessive and gets jealous easily. Her jealousy gets so bad that she tries to have her rival killed so it can just be her and Peter again. She later gets over her jealousy and even becomes friends with Wendy for real.
- Ax-Crazy: After Peter takes his celebratory cloak from his castle, Hook becomes more determined than ever to kill Peter and his friends, including him firing a large canon at their treehouse.
- Berserk Button: One of Peter's biggest pranks gone wrong is when he steals the portrait of Hook's mother.
- Big Bad: He and his crew serve as the central antagonists of the series, constantly perusing Peter Pan and his friends.
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: Despite his vile nature, Hook loves his mother a lot. He became angry with Peter for stealing a portrait of his mother and he gets angry with Smee for singing a song about his mother while sewing. He also sent his crew away so he could spend some alone time on the anniversary of his mothers death.
- I Lied: While he never says it to Tink, its clear that he never intended to keep his word about only hurting Wendy and wanted to hurt Peter and the Lost Boys.
- Hook Hand: Hook is a pirate with a hook where a hand used to be.
- Manipulative Bastard: He uses Tinks jealousy of Wendy to get Tink to help him capture Wendy.
- Oh, Crap!: He freaks out anytime he hears the crocs ticking.
- We Can Rule Together: At one point when he has Wendy, Hook asks her to join him and rule Neverland together with him.
- Would Hurt a Child: Hook doesnt have any qualms about attacking or trying to kill children.
- Punch-Clock Villain: Even though hes part of Hooks crew, hes quite friendly towards Peters friends. When Hook was approaching him and two of the Lost Boys, he urged the boys to climb over the rocks to escape Hook.
- Wouldn't Hurt a Child: Unlike the rest of Hooks crew, Smee has no desire to hurt children.
- Action Girl: She's more active than in other adaptations.
- Face Death with Dignity: When she and John are subjected to the Ant Lion punishment, she doesnt cry or beg for her life.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: With John, where as Action Girl and Tsundere tendencies are played up, while John's scholarly leanings are emphasized.
- Put on a Bus: After episode 23, we never see Tiger Lily again.
- Tsundere: Tiger Lily is a Type A. Specially towards John. There was a whole episode dedicated to their first date, with John trying to be a gentleman to her — only to either misfortune to happen or to have Lily utterly tsuntsun at him.
- Alternate Identity Amnesia: Once she becomes Sinistas successor, Luna doesnt remember Peter Pan or any of the other main characters. She doesnt even remember Hook or his crew, making it easier for them to trick her into believing theyre her allies.
- Anti-Anti-Christ: Shes meant to become Sinistras successor, but she doesnt want to destroy Neverland like her grandmother wants. She also hopes to find the White Mirror and restore Neverland and save her grandmother.
- Brainwashed: Due to Luna resisting her grandmother so much, Sinista casts a spell on Luna to make her step into the Black Mirror and become her successor.
- Canon Foreigner: Luna is an original character.
- Dark Magical Girl: Princess Luna. Considering that she was raised by her grandmother Sinistra to become a Princess of Darkness, can you blame her?.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Unlike her grandmother, Luna, Princess of Darkness, is good-natured and doesnt want to destroy Neverland.
- Identical Stranger: In her first episode, John and the Lost Boys comment on how similar she looks to Tiger Lily.
- Killing Your Alternate Self: Lunas evil half tries to convince Wendy to kill Lunas child self, which would have doomed Luna forever. When Wendy refused and was attacked by evil Luna, good Luna retaliated and killed her evil half instead, thus freeing her.
- Missing Mom: Luna hasnt seen her mother since Sinistra took over.
- Non-Indicative Name: Luna's a princess of light, not darkness.
- Split-Personality Takeover: Luna's evil side fully takes over the girl after Sinistra is killed. It takes Wendy's Heroic Sacrifice to make her return to normal.
- Canon Foreigner: Like her granddaughter, Sinistra is not part of any official Peter Pan stories.
- Dark Is Evil: She is Queen of Darkness and takes over as the primary villain.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: She has black hair and deathly white skin.
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good: She doesnt understand why Luna doesnt want the Black Mirror to destroy Neverland.
- Evil Old Folks: Shes an old woman and seeks to destroy Neverland with the powers of darkness.
- Pet the Dog:
- She seems to have some affection for Luna despite her efforts to force Luna into a dark destiny. She admits that she didnt want to use the devils bracelet on Luna, but thought she had to in order to get the key for the Black Mirror back.
- When Hook shows up at her castle, shes upset that the pirates end up using Luna to keep her from attacking them.
- Your Days Are Numbered: Shes slowly dying and using her magic is causing her to die quicker. Because of her end approaching, shes desperate to make Luna her successor.