Due to the ever changing nature of the parties and the way the story goes, spoilers are unmarked.
Yuri and Rika's Party and Allies
Yuri Honjo / "Tenma"
The main protagonist, she is an upbeat and nice girl who is faced with the danger this new strange world imposes.
- Action Girl: Yuri. This is a gradual process, however: around the beginning of the story, she fares as well as you can expect from an ordinary schoolgirl, relying mostly on pure luck rather than genuine skill. Her combat prowess improves as she takes in more information about this world.
- Adorkable: Even in this dire situation, she manages to be this every now and then.
- Ambiguously Gay: At one point, she kisses Nise, but it's unknown where she kissed her, making whether or not she returns Nise's affections ambiguous, but she hardly shows attraction to any male character, as there isn't any romantic undertones to her relationship with her brother or the Sniper Mask, merely noting that he is handsome matter of factly.
- Badass Adorable :An adorable young girl who is also impossibly strong.
- Beyond the Impossible: Her crossing dimension skill can be used to make her bullets hit target very far away or even to stop events altogether.
- Big Brother Worship: And quite the big one for her brother.
- Big Good: As the manga goes on, it becomes clearer that she is this, being the one that is leading the Helicopter Takeover idea and the ones that basically every character in that manga relies on.
- Boom, Headshot!: Her attack method often uses these.
- The Dreaded: Even by her brother's group, the news that she killed 4 Strong Masks by herself made all of them as amazed as they were afraid of her. By the later part of the story, Yuri is essentially feared even by the Administrator due to her skills and even the Angry Masks avoid her.
- Guile Hero: She is not above using lies to buy herself some time, as she realizes that the masks will stop if a human declare they will kill themselves and then just watch.
- Little Miss Badass: She must have gone through many hellish situations,even before becoming a God Candidate.
- Locked Out of the Loop: Nise and Kuon decide to not tell her about Kuon's control over the Rail Gun, at least at first.
- Nerves of Steel: Had to develop these, considering the environment she is in.
- Next Tier Power-Up: Eventually, in order to save Nise, she wears a Faceless Mask and becomes a Person Closer to God. After faced with a hard fight, she manages to unlock the power to cross dimensions, giving her powers to teleport herself and others around and becoming essentially the most powerful character in the story.
- Nice Girl: She is always sweet and polite with those whom she meets.
- One-Woman Army: After using the Faceless Mask, she is able to take down 4 strong masks by herself.
- Pragmatic Hero: She realizes that in this world, she will have to skirt her morality in a gray line to survive and ensure his friends' survival, eventually growing really comfortable with the idea of killing masks, even knowing they were once humans.
- Senseless Sacrifice: She becomes a Person Closer to God to save Nise, while Kuon and Sniper Mask had already saved Nise.
- Smug Super: Pretends to be this around Aohara to prevent him from finding out she's not as powerful as he thinks initially.
Kuon Shinzaki / "The First Judge"
A mysterious and sweet girl who turns out to be immune to masks, since she is a Person Who Became Closer To God. Sniper Mask decides to help her find Yuri, so she can have a group and not be alone.
- Amnesiac Hero: She doesn't remember much between using the Faceless Mask and meeting Sniper Mask.
- BFG: She can activate a gigantic Rail Gun from the strange tower using her cellphone, which has power enough to destroy a building while set in the level three out of nine.
- Brain Uploading: Survives her 'death' by uploading her consciousness into Sniper Mask's brain.
- Character Death: Dies due to a gunshot behind her, though she manages to survive through Brain Uploading.
- Morality Pet: Seems to be this to Sniper Mask. In fact, it's inverted - he's the morality pet to her; the reason she was given such an overwhelming ability right from the start is because she's capable of being a remorseless killer, and only his influence held her back.
- Mysterious Waif: To Sniper Mask, as she is a Person Who Became Closer To God and he sets off on his own sidequest to help her.
- Precocious Crush: Sports one for Sniper Mask, despite being seemingly much younger than him.
- Support Party Member: She doesn't have much fighting skills, though her control of the rail gun makes her great for attacks from afar. After she dies and becomes a ghost, she continues in this role by helping Sniper Mask and Yuri, entering their minds and passing information.
Kuzuma AoharaA strange doctor who claims to be a Person Who Became Closer To God. He has the power to control masks to do his will and intended to become a god by killing the others who were also closer to god.
- Arc Villain: He becomes this for a short period, when he uses the Ain mask to kill another group. He leaves that alone when Kuon uses her rail gun and Yuri lies about it so he fears her enough to drop his intentions to become God.
- Entertainingly Wrong: Believes Yuri is a powerful God candidate based on valid assumptions. She eventually lives up to that reputation, but his reasoning at the time was far from correct.
- HeelFace Turn: Agrees to give up on becoming God and states he will treat people who are hurt in the Antenna Building.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: Recognizes he's outmatched and yields to Yuri's group.
- Redemption Equals Death: The very first time he joins Yuri's group on the front lines, he ends up biting it, although not without passing on his ability and final orders to Ain.
- Time Stands Still: Eventually discovers the ability to inflict this on masks for one second.
The Prophet / Hayami
A person who became closer to god with the capacity of knowing anything that is happening within a certain range. He allies himself with Yuri's party in order to have a chance of survival.
- Actually, I Am Him: Poses as a manipulated Emotionless Mask to assess Yuri's group but eventually gets outed before he can reveal himself.
- I Fight for the Strongest Side: Believes Yuri's group has the best shot at producing God and sides with them over Aikawa.
- Non-Action Guy: Unlike other God Candidates, he doesn't have any fighting skill, and therefore quits competing altogether by fighting by Yuri's side.
- There's No Place Like Home: Just wants to return and be reunited with his sister-in-law.
- Badass Normal: He hardly needed any power up to get to the level he is, being already a respected and strong fighter even before he actually got supernatural powers by becoming an Apostle.
- Berserk Button: A downplayed example, but he clearly hates his own name and can't handle being called uncool by others.
- Big Brother Instinct: Towards his sister, but slowly moves to basically all the ones he know.
- Big Brother Worship: Inverted. He is more subtle about it, but he really looks up to Yuri. When a chapter focus on him and a guy he met, Rika mentions that he feels the same way towards his own older brother.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Anyone who ends up Aikawa's Apostle becomes this, although he's the only successful victim. The others became empty husks due to being incapable. He instantly turns against Sniper Mask and Yuri, though he appears to be back to normal with Aikawa dead. In a rather strange example, he was brainwashed to not be brainwashed anymore.
- Combat Pragmatist: Arguably what makes Rika the most dangerous of the human survivors: he has a brain and he knows how to use it. Rika makes use of the mask's weaknesses in order to compensate for his human limits. This trait is what got Aikawa's attention in the first place.
- Connected All Along: It's implied he and Sniper Mask knew each other before the latter put on the mask. They used to be friends and compete over who is cooler.
- Dude In Distress: He gets kidnapped by Aikawa, both in order to call the others towards him and because Aikawa wants to try turning him into an Apostole.
- Hyper-Awareness: No minor detail goes past his attention. Rika first catches Aohara's Suspiciously Specific Denial and combined with the details that Yuri had given him, immediately figures out that the doctor probably has more than one mask at his control.
- Rika figures out that Yoshida is observing him during their conversation by waiting a while before picking up the phone, as Yoshida didn't start their discussion until he was sure the phone was in Rika's ear.
- The Leader: He has established a group to survive, and together they all follow his commands.
- Manchild: Temporarily becomes this when the Apostle-creation process initially seems to have failed.
- Manly Tears: Shed these when he saw Sniper Mask wearing a mask for the first time.
- That Man Is Dead: As an Apostle, he considers "Rika" dead. Although this distinction becomes blurred in that his personality doesn't change that much and he still responds to his name. It's just that the need to fulfill Aikawa's wishes supersedes any personal desires.
- The Smart Guy: He holds a great knowledge of several things, from history, to chemistry, to military armament and so on.
- The Strategist: He is capable of coming up with plans shortly facing a bad situation.
A game loving guy who ends up in the game and tries to live by survival video-game rules.
- Eye Scream: Courtesy of a mask wielding a drill. One of Yoshida's masks ends up getting revenge for him.
- Fingore: A result of letting his guard down around the normally docile Emotionless Masks, unaware all of them just received the command to kill everyone.
- Genre Savvy: During his introduction, he quickly realizes he doesn't have Plot Armor because he is not protagonist material. After he meets Rika, he realizes that Yuri is likely the protagonist and decides to stick with him in his quest for her since at the very least they may have Plot Armor.
- Heroic Willpower: Manages to eventually fight off Juo's brainwashing.
A young boy that teams up with Yuri's group to survive.
Sniper Mask / Yuka Makoto / "The Second Judge"
A strange mask, who interacts a lot with Yuri and seems to be connected with Rika. He sports a rifle and has great skills at shooting at both long and close range.
- Affectionate Nickname:
- Mr. Mask, for Kuon.
- Yu-chan, for Rika.
- Amnesiac Hero: Hero being used just after his team up with Kuon. He has no recognition of anything before wearing the Mask, not even his own name, but he does eventually realizes that he was actually forced to wear the mask by Yahoo Kusakabe.
- Badass in Distress: His damaged mask occasionally asserts itself at inopportune times trying to either put him in hibernation or restore his original programming.
- Bait-and-Switch: Early chapter hinted that he would be Yuri's brother turned into a mask, but he is actually someone completely different and had faced Rika prior to meeting Yuri.
- Big Damn Villains: Sniper Mask pulls one when he shoots the Jerkass cop who threatens to rape Yuri.
- Cold Sniper: Sniper Mask. Lampshaded: Half his screentime consists of him worrying whether he is being cool or uncool.
- Connected All Along: It's implied he and Rika knew each other before the latter put on the mask. They used to be friends and compete over who is cooler. It's later revealed that they are brothers.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: He is capable of shooting with such skill, the bullet ricochets around before hitting the target.
- Signature Move: To Yuri, his ricochet is this.
- Smoking Is Cool: A habit he kept even as a mindless mask.
- Take Up My Sword: Kuon gives him access to the rail guns after her death.
- The Un-Reveal:
- Around chapter 74, he takes off his mask to eat, but neither Kuon nor the reader are able to get a glimpse on what his face looks like. A flashback of himself has his face covered in shadows.
- Happens again in chapter 121, but this time, Yuri sees his face. She lets out he is quite handsome and has a scar beneath his left eye, but the viewer can't see.
- By the end of the story, his adult face is never revealed.
Nise is a major character in Tenkuu Shinpan. She is a strange and violent girl that Yuri befriend once in the helicopter building. They develop a deep bond over the time they are together.
- Action Girl: Even more than Yuri, as she actively seeks out fights against other people and masks.
- Badass Adorable: She is much stronger than most of the angels despite being a rather cute looking girl.
- Badass in Distress: The defective mask's programming eventually enforces the hibernation command on her body, forcing Yuri to find a way to save her.
- Badass Lesbian: She's head over heels in love with Yuri and is by far one of the most powerful characters in the story.
- Beautiful Dreamer: According to Yuri, she is really cute when sleeping.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Nise would readily take a bullet for Yuri because she is the first person in her entire life that treats her with kindness and respect.
- Dark Action Girl: Nise was already a somber, stone-cold killer before she meets Yuri. Even after she pledges her loyalty to Yuri and reforms herself, she remains the more jaded one of the two.
- Declaration of Protection: She dedicates herself to protecting Yuri, going even to the point of using a defective mask to power herself up.
- Driven to Suicide: She attempts to kill herself when the mask takes over, but Yuri stops her, still, the mask takes over and Nise uses Heroic Willpower to not do what she is told to, making the mask put her in Hibernation mode.
- Knife Nut: She loves knifes, something even lampshaded by Yuri.
- Little Miss Badass: She always knew how to take care of herself,this behaviour reached extreme heights when she reached this world, turning her into a seemingly cold-blooded killer...until she met Yuri.
- The Lancer: To Yuri.
- Next Tier Power-Up: She puts on a defective mask and gains the powers of a mask wearer, while keeping some of her conscience.
- Does this again in her fight against the Great Angel, the mask program starts the Defragmentation, which gives her even more power.
- Psycho Lesbian: Every time she has a fight.
- Sanity Slippage: After wearing a defective mask to get a power up, she starts feeling the strain of using it both physically and mentally.
- Tsundere: Towards Yuri, having the tendency to fake annoyance at her closeness.
The Great Angel
A particularly powerful mask with a great sense of justice. Formerly bonded with Aikawa until Yuri took him under her wing.
- Broke the Rating Scale: He is now with a power level described as "immeasurable", and is likely the most powerful of all the masks, since the scale also accounts for Guardian Angel level masks.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: He appears most of the time to be a comic relief idiot who spouts non-sense, but when he is brought to the fight, he is implacable and can go toe-to-toe with a Guardian Angel.
- HeelFace Turn: He starts as subservient to Aikawa, being mad about the concept of Justice. He eventually drops this madness when he sides with Yuri, learning that justice is about protecting the weak.
- Hulking Out: Whenever his current master unseals his power.
- Ill Boy: Used to be this before the nature of the alternate world changed him into his current self.
- Secret Weapon: Aikawa keeps him as this to be used when he attacks Yuri's group. In counterpart, Yuri also uses him as a last resort answer against enemies, particularly Miko Mask, when things start getting really ugly.
One of the masks under the control of Aohara, a young girl with a proficiency for katanas.
- Fragile Speedster: Doesn't have much stamina due to her younger age.
- Take Up My Sword: Initially did this figuratively but eventually discovered that she inherited Aohara's abilities as well.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Harbors resentment towards Yuri's group for Zwei and Aohara's deaths but respects the latter's wishes to continue helping them.
- Time Stands Still: On a whim, she attempts to use this and discovers that she inherited it.
Aikawa's Party and Allies
A man who wants to become God to create a world where only the strong survive and the inept die. He is violent and currently controls 30 masks.
- Affably Evil: He is quite nice and polite, even to his own hostage, though he is quite clear about his use of violence if he resists.
- Arc Villain: He's the enemy for the arc that regards him kidnapping Rika and trying to kill Yuri's group when he recognizes the grouping of God Candidates as a threat.
- Character Death: He is killed by a Tanabe being possessed by the Administator.
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: On of his last wishes was to see her again.
- Foil: To Yuri. Similar to her, he wishes to create a better world, but while to Yuri this means the end of that realm in order to let everybody go back to their normal lives, to him it means implement the masks in all worlds and let the strong survive.
- Pragmatic Villain: He orders his masks to not kill everyone, he leaves some behind to make even more masks.
- Social Darwinist: His reason to act. He believes that the world of the masks is a beautiful world because it kills the inept and the weak while only the strong survive and intends to implement that in all worlds.
- Thanatos Gambit: Tries to spin his death into this by using his last moments to undo Rika's brainwashing, believing his philosophy will still live on through him.
A strange and powerful mask who is capable of thinking and acting by herself. She seem to be acting to help someone take control over the rail gun.
- The Baroness: Very sexy and very deadly.
- Hot Officer: She is a very sexy woman walking around in a officer uniform. Though it turns out she was a lawyer in life, not a policewoman.
- Luke, I Am Your Father: She's Uzuki's mother.
- Number Two: To Aikawa, as she seems to be the most reliable mask.
- Rules Lawyer: The Administrator eventually recruits her for this purpose.
- Whip It Good: She uses a whip as her weapon.
A mask wearing a swimmer outfit and that uses special gloves to attack.
A mask wearing old-time student uniform and that worships Aikawa.
Juo's Allies and hostages
Juo / Emiri Suzuki
A powerful Person Who Became Close to God and a complete maniac who is very kill happy in the world where he is free to indulge in killing.
- Big Bad Wannabe: He can go toe-to-toe with some of the strongest residents in the alternate world, but he's still hopelessly outmatched when it comes to the Administrator.
- Defiant to the End: Refuses Yuri's help by Flipping the Bird as he falls to his death.
- Eye Scream: At one point during his fight with Rika, he gets a pebble through his eye.
- Gender-Blender Name: His real name, Emiri, is a girlish name he was embarrassed off.
- Heroic Willpower: Villainous example. He was able to resist the Faceless Mask's command to destroy it after taking it off. So far, he's the only one to ever ignore a mask's orders without consequences.
- Humans Are Bastards: He believed everyone is evil, and the masks are just bringing it to the surface. He can be gleefully evil because that's what he believes he was supposed to be.
- Mind Manipulation: One of his abilities, although how it works is never explained.
- The Sociopath: He is capable of feeling guilt for his actions, but admits that he feels that it is counter-productive to his goals, so he can simply ignore these feelings.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: After his fight with Rika, he rips off his own shirt, which was meant as a signal for a sniper, but the sniper was knocked out, so he started walking around shirtless anyway.
A member of Rika's party that defected to join Juo.
- FaceHeel Turn: Dropped out of Rika's party to help their kidnapper since that would allow him to use his Faceless Mask.
- Not Brainwashed: Unlike the rest of Rika's former party, he willingly joined Juo in order to take his Faceless Mask and become a Person Closer to God.
- Visual Development: He is introduced with a safety helmet, but when he sides with Juo, he switches it for a cowboy hat and a poncho.
- The Un-Reveal: Aside from enhanced firepower with his gun, he never gets to showcase any abilities granted from Juo's Faceless Mask.
Another Person Who Became Closer To God, he is capable of controlling up to five masks and is trying to help others using the masks he controls.
- Big Brother Worship: To Rika, similarly to Yuri, though it's because Rika would be his Senpai.
- Fatal Flaw: Despite his potential to be one of the most powerful God candidates, his cowardice and lack of confidence makes him overly reliant on others. His repeated failures and lack of acknowledgment also feeds into his insecurities, making him an ideal victim for Demonic Possession by the Administrator.
- Million-to-One Chance: Unlike countless others, he was summoned into a room that contained a Faceless Mask.
- Never Found the Body: Goes missing after the final battle, but his consciousness stays around long enough to help Yuri one last time.
- Nice Guy: Using his skill to control masks, he told them to stay aware of other masks and save people who are in trouble.
- Non-Action Guy: He stays away, in a building with binoculars to watch the mask he controls save other people.
- And I Must Scream: A few retain their awareness but are powerless to do anything. Some even beg for death and express happiness over being killed.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Their masks force them to attack people.
- Driven to Suicide: If they stay too long without the Masks, it activates a code for them to try to kill themselves.
- Elite Mooks: The Strong Masks.
- Even Evil Has Standards: They prefer letting victims go out on their own terms if possible.
- Evil Mask: The inside of the mask is capable of compelling the victim to put it on and attack other people.
- The Faceless: A lot of them are never seen without their masks. Some are eventually unmasked, while Maid Mask is only seen from the mouth down. Later on certain controlled masked can remove their masks.
- The Heavy: The masks, although clearly being basically mooks, are still responsible for 70% of the danger of the world.
- Identity Amnesia: The ones who regain their free will or at least some form of self-control tend to have little recollection of their pasts before wearing their masks.
- Improbable Weapon User: A syringe, a log, and a screwdriver just to name a few.
- Hope Crusher: Their role in the game, embed the humans with so much despair that they will jump out of the buildings.
- Malevolent Masked Men: They drive people to commit suicide while hiding their faces behind blank white masks.
- Personality Powers: Usually but not always.
- Synchronization: They can be manipulated by god candidates if they share matching wavelengths.
- The Voiceless: Usually when their masks are on, they never speak.
- Weapon of Choice: Most are identified by their weapons or fighting technique they use.
- White Mask of Doom: Their most distinguishing feature is the blank white masks they all wear.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Their masks include a piece of code to kill themselves when faced with a situation where they can no longer fight or if they will give the humans some valuable information.
- Dying as Yourself: Once Yuri damages her mask, she regains enough of herself to wish her good luck before being compelled to jump off the roof.
- Go Out with a Smile: After her mask is damaged, she expresses joy at finding peace as she hurtles off the roof to her death.
- Meido: She is primarily referred to by her maid outfit.
- Smarter Than You Look: Different than other masks, she isn't easily fooled by Yuri's lies.
- Wake-Up Call Boss: While Yuri manged to run away from Sniper Mask, this is no longer an option with Maid Mask, and she is far stronger and smarter than the other mooks Yuri met before.
Higher-Ups of the High-Rise World
Angry Masks / Guardian Angels
A group of masks with an angry face, they are called Guardian Angels and seem to have control and knowledge over things the average masks are not aware of. Currently, there is the Automatic Weapon Mask, Dealer Mask and later on a Miko Mask appears.
- Gate Guardian:
- Automatic Weapon Mask protects the helicopter and grants the rules will be followed by those who want to leave. he will shoot down those who don't follow the rules.
- Dealer Mask protects the elevators that can take humans to the ground.
- Number Two: They seem to be only bellow The Administrator in control of the world, and even among them, Dealer Mask is clearly the commander of many of them, though that seems to come from her being Only Sane Employee.
Miko Mask / Floor 4
A particularly angry Guardian Angel wearing the clothes of a Miko.
- Ax-Crazy: Particularly kill-happy even for an Angry mask. She says that she intends to bring down the filthy humans she couldn't in the real world and believes herself to be some sort of godsend.
- BFG: She uses an anti-material rifle, which is a huge gun that fires guns capable of destroying most things and are used to take down armored vehicles.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: She easily defeats 4 strong masks that Aikawa sends against her, first by bringing three of them to the ground just with the shockwaves she causes, ripping one's head out and then squashing another one by throwing a car on him.
- Off with Her Head!: She kills a girl by taking off her head with her bare hands.
Automatic Weapon Mask / Floor 5
A mask using a powerful automatic weapon and is the protector of the helicopter.
- The Quiet One: Unlike the other Angry Masks, he keeps quiet and to himself. He finally talks before he is killed by Okihara.
- The Worf Effect: He's off-screen and single handedly defeated by Okihara, with the end result being that the recently turned God Candidate killed an Angry Mask from the get-go.
Automatic Rifle Mask 2 / Floor 6
An oddly cheerful Guardian Angel.
- The Unfought: When Yuri meets him, she's already too powerful for him to even try, so he actually has to simply help her get the third God Code, so the Administrator can be summoned and he can deal with this mess instead of the Guardian Angels.
Dealer Mask / Floor 7
A Guardian Angel using the clothes of a dealer and a rifle.
- Affably Evil: She is far from unpleasant to people stuck in the world and can simply give information normally to others without going haywire about it. She is very cordial to both Yuri and Miko Mask.
- Broken Bird: The Dealer Mask implies she is this. She finally explains that she lost her father when he killed himself after attempting to make a big business venture work but failed. She became a dealer to watch greedy people aiming high lose their money.
- Ms. Exposition: The Dealer Mask warns Yuri of a way to save Nise of the Hibernation and the location of a Faceless Mask.
- Only Sane Man: Unlike the other Guardian Angels, she isn't quite as crazy and quirky as them, and she is capable of simply talking with the people in the world normally, give them information and make her job easier.
Wrestler Mask / Floor 8
A mask dressed as a wrestler and ready to fight against Rika.
- Affably Evil: Very nice and polite to Rika, even when he admits he's there to kill him. He even says to the other humans they better get back on the buildings before other Angry masks realize they are there, since while he won't do anything to them, the others might.
- Consummate Professional: He is proud of his professionalism and states that since his only job right now is to kill Rika, he will let the other people on the ground level get back into the buildings unharmed.
Hammer Mask / Floor 9
The most powerful mask within the High-Rise World, it takes the form of a little girl using a small hammer.
The master of the high-rise world.
- Big Bad: Of the manga. He is the one behind the events that happened so far, make sure everyone follow the rules, though he eventually decide to deny the rules and try to become god himself.
- Demonic Possession: He can take over certain bodies of people and masks.
- Freudian Excuse: he was driven mad by his time controlling the world, especially because he can't compete to become god, but he was used to make the foundation of the high-rise world.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Turns out that his constant rule breaking didn't go unnoticed by the system. In fact, all the trickery he used to get to Yuri is what makes the Supervisor turn against him and end him.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: Besides being a mad man trying to become god, he is also a bit of a misogynist and calls women beings that can't hear anyone to the end when fighting Yuri.
The Supervisor / Faceless-kun
A program that seems to be the thing managing the entire world.
- Affably Evil: Despite being the real force behind everything in the world, he's very nice, polite and even puts nicknames on everyone.
- Ambiguously Evil: He is just a program meant to run this. A line from him even implies that someone else created him to run this world, this means that he may not really understand morality and when the chips are down, he makes decisions based on the rules, not morality, so its hard to call him evil.
- Greater-Scope Villain: As the system that rules over the world. However, it doesn't seem malicious, just doing what it was created to do.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: His authority surpasses the Administrator's and he will happily topple the man down if he is not walking on the line. He makes Floor 9 kill the Administrator for his crimes and declares Yuri the winner.
- Villainous Rescue: He shows up in the middle of the fight between Yuri and the Administrator, stop the fight, removes his privileges and tells him that he is taking over, eliminating him and declaring Yuri the winner.