Audrey Monroe/Cure Jitterbug
A sweet and graceful girly girl who's whole life revolves around beauty pageants. Her past life was of a 6 year old girl from the 50's who was killed in a car accident. She can transform into Cure Jitterbug, and does so for the first time in Episode 1.
- Competition Freak: Although she enjoys participating in pageants and is very passionate about them, the freak part describes her mother much more than her.
- Disappeared Dad: Her father is never seen and it is unknown whatever happened to him. Though knowing what her mother's like, this is probably for the better.
- Extreme Doormat: She acts like this because she believes that she has to be completely obedient and "perfect", which is in no doubt thanks to her mother.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Has platinum blonde hair in her civilian form, and is very kind.
- Hates Being Alone: Less literal and more figurative: Due to her mother, she thinks that being alone makes you unloved and unlovable.
- The Fashionista: She loves fashion. What would you expect from a beauty pageant participant? She sews her own theme wear as well.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: Is very feminine and can bake very well.
- Pink Means Feminine: Pink is her theme color, and she was raised to be the "perfect feminine girl"
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: She gains pink hair in her Pretty Cure form and her sweet nature remains unchanged.
- Stepford Smiler: Tries to be as elegant and sweet as possible, with only her closest friends knowing that she has problems and what's truly going on in her life.
Coco Ellington/Cure Foxtrot
She comes from a wealthy family, and is the future heiress to the Ellington Entertainment Agency. Coco is Audrey's highly protective girlfriend, though she can sometimes come off as brash and materialistic. She has the power to transform into Cure Foxtrot, first seen in Episode 2. Her past life was of a 1920's socialite who was killed by gunshot.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Her main theme color is black, though she still fights on the side of good.
- Greed: She claims that she's simply building a "safety net", in case the company ever falls on hard times, though it's implied that she has well beyond what's necessary for one.
- Lonely Rich Kid: Although not played for drama like it usually is. Her parents are simply away a lot, and she is planned to take over the company when she comes of age.
Whitney Jackson/Cure Disco
- All of the Other Reindeer: The reason why she transfers schools so often is because she's typically bullied for being "strange".
- Innocent Blue Eyes: Is very cheerful and energetic, and has blue eyes in both her regular and Pretty Cure forms.
- Teen Idol: Admires celebrities like this, and is slowly on the road to becoming one.
- The Klutz: Trips and falls twice in her debut episode (that we're aware of) and it only gets worse from there.
- Multicolored Hair: Has blue ombre in her otherwise normal brown hair. Notable as she's the only one of the main characters to do this in civilian form.
Jane Dylan/Cure Twist
- Rapunzel Hair: Long, ginger hair that goes down to her waist. In cure form, it turns green with yellow highlights.
- Redhead In Green: Is redheaded in civilian form, and often wears green casual clothes.