Characters for Telltale's Game of Thrones.
The King-Beyond-the-Wall of the Wildlings and opponent of the Night's Watch.
A young hunter of the Free Folk and Cotter's little sister.
- Affectionate Nickname: "Little Moon", used by both Cotter and her mother.
- Blade on a Stick: Her weapon of choice is a spear.
- Brother-Sister Team: She and Cotter were this before his capture, with him having taken care of her after their mother abandoned her.
- Deadpan Snarker: She never misses a moment to disparage Gared and Finn for being members of the Night's Watch.
- The Exile: She was left to die as a child due to her exotic appearance, and is ostracized by her people.
- Heroic Albino: Sylvi was born with white hair, pale skin, and pale blue eyes, which led to her being ostracized by her community.
- Little Miss Badass: She's only thirteen but has lasted long enough out in the northern wilds to learn how to hunt well enough to feed both herself and Cotter, and pulls her own weight during the wight attack in Episode 5.
- Mystical White Hair: She was born with white hair, and treated as a bad omen until her village finally forced her mother to abandon her.
- Token Evil Teammate: While "Evil" is definitely an overstatement, the Wildlings are at war with the people of Westeros, which Gared and Finn are citizens of.
- Walking Spoiler: She was introduced at the end of Episode 4.
- What the Hell, Hero?: An unspoken version if Gared sacrifices Cotter to power Elsera's magic in Episode 6, glaring at him after seeing Cotter's eviscerated body.
- You Are a Credit to Your Race: If Gared successfully helps her hunt a pair of rabbits, she is genuinely impressed and complements his skills. If he misses one, she snarks that he might be useful.
The bastard daughter of Lord Gregor Forrester. Extremely capable in blood magic. Has a brother, Josera Snow.
- Blood Magic: Her skillset. It allows her to possess a wildling army.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Despite using blood magic and the occasional human sacrifice, Elsera is loyal to her father, and friendlier than her brother.
- Fantastic Racism: Against wildlings, like most Northmen.
- MacGuffin Guardian: With her brother; she takes this much more seriously than her brother, and is insistent they do not abandon it. The player gets to choose whether they do or not.
- Strong Family Resemblance: To Ethan Forrester
- Undying Loyalty: To her father, despite being exiled to the North Grove due to what she and her brother expect shame.
The bastard son of Lord Gregor Forrester. A warg who controls a large, white bear.
- The Beastmaster: A warg that controls a large, white bear.
- Fantastic Racism: Against wildlings, like his sister.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Is initially disrespectful and distrusting of Gared. After seeing him fight, he admits that he isn't bad at combat.
- MacGuffin Guardian: His job is to protect the North Grove from threats.
- Undying Loyalty: To the Forresters. So much so that when they are in danger, he wants to march south.