Back to Main. Beware of spoilers!
open/close all folders
Hey Pizza Delivery Guy
- Voiced by: Scott Menville
- A Day in the Limelight: In Hey Pizza.
- Badass Normal: He manages to outwit two of the most powerful Titans who were trying to delay him just so they wouldn't pay for pizza.
- Determinator: Beast Boy and Cyborg throw everything at them and he still manages to make it to the door.
- Unknown Rival: He seems completely unaware that Cyborg and Beast Boy are trying everything they can to get a free pizza.
- Unstoppable Mailman: The episode never shows exactly how he gets to the Tower, under increasingly impossible odds, for each delivery. Subverted at the end when he fails to deliver an old man's pizza within 30 minutes. This causes Cyborg and Beast Boy to Freak Out.
- Voiced by: Tara Strong
Appeared in "Colors of Raven" when the mysterious prism separated Raven into five different personalities.
- A Day in the Limelight: In Colors of Raven and Some of Their Parts.
- Berserk Button: Red Raven to anything that annoys her.
- Big Eater: Orange Raven, she ate everything in the Titans' refrigerator. The clasp on her cloak is even a cheeseburger.
- Divergent Character Evolution: The aspects of Raven's personality are given more individualization in "Colors of Raven" than they showed in the original "Nevermore". They each have their own eye color, a unique clasp for their cloak and more vocal differentiation from Tara Strong. They also have minor physical differences, such as Red Raven's pointy teeth, Pink Raven's Puppy-Dog Eyes, and Orange Raven's dopey expression.
- Exotic Eye Designs: Look very closely and you'll notice that Purple Raven's pupils are shaped like hearts.
- Expy: Pink Raven, Grey Raven, and Purple Raven are ones to Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity.
- Gasshole: Orange Raven is constantly belching. Also, in one scene, Pink Raven clearly farts on three rats to turn them into unicorns.
- Genki Girl: Pink Raven, who embodies Raven's Happiness.
- Girly Girl: Pink Raven, who's the happiest Raven and transforms things into Sugar Bowl counterparts, Purple Raven who is the most lustful Raven who likes giving kisses to almost any boy, and Gray Raven who is a shy and sensitive Shrinking Violet.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: Purple Raven embodies Raven's Passion.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Red Raven hits, punches, smacks, and smashes things with little provocation. She sports Raven's Game Face almost all the time and she still has sharp teeth when she's not.
- In the Hood: All of them.
- Jerkass: Red Raven. She'll abuse others for no reason sometimes.
- Lazy Bum: Orange Raven represents laziness. She has a goofy expression on her face and doesn't bother to leave the Tower with the other Ravens when they all escape.
- Leotard of Power: They sport different-colored versions of Raven's costume.
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: Pink and Purple, who are ridiculously happy and almost-sexual, respectively.
- Literal Split Personality: The Emoticlones are Raven split into the core parts of her personalities.
- One-Winged Angel: Red Raven spends most of her appearances transformed into a shadowy monster.
- Perpetual Frowner: Red Raven and Gray Raven never smile. Justified as the former is always angry while the latter is always sad.
- Perpetual Smiler: Pink Raven and Purple Raven.
- Reality Warper: Pink Raven does a lot of this before being recaptured.
- Shrinking Violet: Gray Raven, to the point where she vomits out of fear as a Running Gag.
- The Tease: Purple Raven, who not only immediately kisses Beast Boy when she shows up, but later starts a kissing booth after she escapes into the city.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Red and Orange Ravens to Pink, Purple, and Gray Ravens.
- Valley Girl: Orange Raven.
Beast Boy's Emotionclones
Appeared in "Some of Their Parts" when Robin uses the prism to split Beast Boy into 5 parts, and all of them are more or less are just like regular Beast Boy.
Appeared in "Some of Their Parts" when Robin uses the prism to split Cyborg into 5 parts.
- A Day in the Limelight: Green one in his only appearance in Some of their Parts.
- Lazy Bum: The Orange Cyborg.
- Plucky Comic Relief: The Purple Cyborg represents his jokes side.
- Perpetual Frowner: Green Cyborg doesn't smile, which is justified since it represents his soldier side.
- Shrinking Violet: The Gray Cyborg is a rare male example.
Appeared in "Some of Their Parts" when Robin uses the prism to split Starfire into 5 parts.
- A Day in the Limelight: Savage one in her only appearance in Some of their Parts.
- Blood Knight: Savage Starfire.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: The Cyan Starfire.
- Fiery Redhead: The Savage Starfire is red-haired and Hot-Blooded.
- Not So Similar: Red Starfire is just like Red Raven except she doesn't randomly beat up people like her.
Appeared in "Some of Their Parts" when Robin uses the prism to split himself into 5 parts, much to the annoyance of the other Titans.
- Voiced by: Eric Bauza
- A Day in the Limelight: In his only appearance in Seclnd Christmas.
- All Myths Are True: He does exist.
- Jetpack: What he travels with instead of a sleigh pulled by eight tiny reindeer.
- Polar Opposite Twins: He's skinny, clean shaven, wears a green tracksuit and travels by jetpack compared to First Santa, who is overweight, bearded, wears a red suit, and flies a sleigh pulled by eight tiny reindeer.
- Wish Fulfillment/Be Careful What You Wish For: He grants the Titans their wish of not having to wait a year for Christmas by causing an explosion in Titans Tower that puts them in a coma that they come out of on Christmas Eve.
Sonia Conchita Hernández
- Voiced by: Nika Futterman
- A Day in the Limelight: In her only appearance in La Larva De Amor.
- Beauty Mark: Has a beauty mark on her right cheek
- Cloudcuckoolander: How else are we supposed to explain why she falls in love with Silkie?note
- Impossible Hourglass Figure: Her hips and bust are wider/larger than the majority of the other characters in the series, making her stand out even more.
- Interspecies Romance: Falls in love with Silkie.
- Latin Lover: A parody of the Soap Opera version.
- Little Black Dress: In the second half of the episode.
- Male Gaze: For the first five seconds she was introduced.
- Ms. Fanservice: More blatant than other charactersnote due to her Impossible Hourglass Figure, as well as her role as a Latin Lover.
- She's Got Legs
- You're Just Jealous: Accuses Carlos of this when he tries to get in between her and Silkie.
- A Day in the Limelight: In Money Grandma.
- An Axe to Grind: Wields woodsman's axe to fight.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Can summon the Statue of Liberty as an attack robot.
- Flight: By having a bald eagle grab his back.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Can conjure a shield reminiscent of Captain America's first shield to deflect attacks.
- Nibor voiced by: Scott MenvilleErifrats voiced by: Hynden WalchGrobyc voiced by: Khary PaytonBoy Beast voiced by: Greg CipesNevar voiced by: Tara Strong
- A Day in the Limelight: Nevar and Erifrats in their only appearance in Robin Backwards. Nibor, Boy Beast, and Grobyc in Robin Backwards and Operation Dude Rescue.
- Alternate Self: To the Titans.
- Genki Girl: Nevar
- Hulk Speak
- Mirror Self: Each of the Bizzaro Titans are opposites to their main counterpart.
- Obliviously Evil: Nibor appears to be doing mean things at the start, but it's actually because in his world it's what is nice.
- Sdrawkcab Name: All of them have the reverse name of the Titan they are based off.
- The Un-Smile: Nevar.
- A Day In The Lime Light: Gets a short in "TV Knight" that shows his morning routine, as well as giving him a Distaff Counterpart love interest, Sticky Joan. Also in Hot Garbage and The Streak.
- Catchphrase: "Howdy!"
- Recurring Extra: He first appears in "Hot Garbage" and goes on to make several cameos afterwards.
- They Killed Kenny Again: He makes a Heroic Sacrifice to save Robin in Hot Garbage and is crushed by garbage.
- A Day in the Limelight: In The True Meaning of Christmas, The Teen Titans Go! Easter Holiday Classic, Santa Tried to Steal Halloween, and Santa tries to steal Other Holidays.
- A Day in the Limelight: In The Teen Titans Go! Easter Holiday Classic and Easter Creeps.
- Creepy Good: Lovingly lays eggs for all the people of the world to enjoy. Also likes to watch people eat said eggs.
- He Cleans Up Nicely: Somehow a makeover transforms him into a human hunk, albeit with bunny years.
- Mister Seahorse: If his ability to lay eggs didn't already count him as such, his child with the Tooth Fairy hatches from one at the end of "Eater Creeps."
- Token Good: Pretty much the only holiday mascot on the show who isn't secretly evil. He's creepy, but never actually mean. Hell, the one time he even stood up for himself ended with him falling in love with the target.
- A Day in the Limelight: In Jinxed, Little Buddies, Power Moves, Brian, Justice League Top Talent Idol Star, The Academy, Costume Contest, and The Overbite.
- A Day in the Limelight: In Little Buddies and Brian.
- A Day in the Limelight: In Be Mine.
- A Day in the Limelight: In Santa tries to steal Halloween and Halloween.
- A Day in the Limelight: In TV Knight 2, Mo Money Mo Problems, and TV Knight 3.
- A Day in the Limelight: In Exposition.
Beast Boys Brain
- A Day in the Limelight: In Head Fruit.
- A Day in the Limelight: In The Hive Five.
- A Day in the Limelight: In Friendship.
- A Day in the Limelight: In Im the Sauce.
Cool Rollerblading Dudes
- A Day in the Limelight: Chip and the other guy whose name I forgot in Rad Dudes with Bad Tudes.
- A Day in the Limelight: In Dude Relax.
- A Day in the Limelight: In Master Detective.
- A Day in the Limelight: In Gooneys Parody.
- A Day in the Limelight: In Exposition.
- A Day in the Limelight: In his only appearance in Serious Business.
Juvenile Correction Facility Guards
Lady Legasus Fangirl
- Running Gag: Her running away and screaming or crying.
Magic Starfire Cat
Other Pizza Delivery Guy
Police Officer 1
Police Officer 2
Robins Parasitic Twin
- A Day in the Limelight: In Friendship.
Unnamed Jump City Citizen
A random guy who was crushed in The Hive Five.
Cool Turtle Dudes
Amusement Park Mascot