open/close all folders
Sergeant John Captain
The leader of the Tankmen.
Captain's right-hand man.
- Distressed Dude: Is held captive by the enemy faction in Tankmen Infinity.
- Groin Attack: His fate at the end of Tankmen Infinity. While Captain and his troops successfully kill his captors, one of them was holding a knife over Steve's dick, and said knife lands right in his dick after the guy is killed.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Captain.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Likes Titanic (1997) and wants his birthday cake to be pink.
A recruit of the Tankmen who gets killed in battle.
- Bandaged Face: Tankmen .5 reveals that his face is covered with bandages, leaving only his hair and left eye visible. It is unknown if the bandages came off by the time he passed training, as he's silhouetted while putting on his helmet.
- Disappeared Dad: His wife is pregnant, but just as he gives the news to his fellow soldiers, he's sniped by Private Skittles.
- Doomed by Canon: Tankmen .5 shows how he got recruited. And he gets killed a minute into the first episode.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: He was only onscreen for a few seconds in the first episode before getting sniped.
A sniper for the Tankmen.
The Tankmen's resident female soldier.
The Enemy Faction
Bad Captain's right hand man.
The enemy faction's resident sniper.
A group of thuggish mercs in sports gear.
- Big Bad: Of Tankmen 2, with episode's plot being their petty conflict with Steve.
- Sore Loser: The leader doesn't take well to Steve beating him in field goal, constantly demanding rematch's.
The father of Private Skittles.