These are the inactive/dead minor characters in the roleplay Tamrielic Adventures (those who weren't around long and didn't have a big impact on the story). Click here to go back to the main character page.
Last Seen in TA2 Act 3 (Threads of Fate)
An Imperial member of the Riften Thieves Guild. He joined the adventurers in the search for the Threads after they stopped at the Guild's headquarters. He disappeared at some point after they woke up at the manor in Falkreath.
- Backstory: He was a legate in the Imperial Legion, but the Legion's cruelty eventually caused him to leave, and he joined up with the Riften Thieves Guild afterward.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Disappeared at some point after the manor in Falkreath.
- Named Weapons: His sword is named Draconarius.
- Weapon of Choice: His sword, Draconarius.
Last Seen in TA2 Act 2 (Post-ship; Cave storyline)
A Breton. She and Rosa were camping on a beach in Skyrim when the adventurers' ship wrecked just offshore, and they brought the remaining adventurers - Sinyail and Sees-in-Shade - to a Dwemer ruin, which happened to be where Theodastyr Camlorn's expedition was camped. She was last seen in the Baronet's camp in the cave, talking to one of his men, after having chosen not to follow the expedition into the tunnel.
- Backstory: She was born in High Rock and left her parents' caravan at the age of 20 to travel the world, taking up random jobs and banditry.
- Sir Swearsa Lot: Has a dirtier mouth than the rest of the cast.
- Summon Magic: Uses Conjuration to summon bound weapons.
- Weapon of Choice: Blades and a bow.
Baronet Theodastyr Camlorn
A young Breton noble. He has led an expedition into a Dwemer ruin on a quest for treasure and glory. He convinced the expedition to head into the tunnels to try and rescue his men (read: look for the treasure), but vanished at some point during the fight against the Falmer.
- Backstory: Theodastyr grew up as a minor noble: seventh in line to inherit his father's title, and thirty-ninth in line to inherit his grandfather's title. His father unsuccessfully tried to pass him off to various priesthoods, and gave him his own town that he somehow managed to burn down. He got the idea to go on a quest for adventure and glory, and set up an expedition to do so.
- Blue Blood: Proud of it despite being only a minor noble.
- Rousing Speech: Gives one to his men before they go into the tunnel.
- Upper-Class Twit: Textbook example of the trope.
A Bosmer that appeared on the shores of Skyrim along with Kelessa.
- Backstory: He was born in Valenwood, but was kidnapped by Khajiiti mercenaries at the age of 17. He was sold to a mage at the College of Winterhold, and he worked for the city and College for several months.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Disappeared shortly after his introduction. Assumed to just not be there.
- Weapon of Choice: A bow.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Disappeared after only a few posts.
A Nord member of the Companions. He made his debut telling tales of his adventures while visiting a Nord village, but died not long afterward when he started a fight against the ship survivors, Kelessa, and Rosa.
- An Axe to Grind: His Weapon of Choice.
- Backstory: He was raised as a warrior. He fell in love with the daughter of the captain of the guard, later joined the Companions, and she joined the Windhelm guard. Years later, some enemies that he had made as a Companion killed his wife and son.
- Blood Knight: Loves fighting and believes that violence is the answer to everything.
- Character Death: Killed by Kelessa after Rosa's arrows wounded him.
- Crusading Widower: He has vowed to find and kill the ones who killed his family.
- Last Words: "I SAID, PISS OFF!"
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: As mentioned under Crusading Widower, he's out for revenge against the ones who ruined his life. Unfortunately he doesn't survive long enough to do it.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Died shortly after his introduction; in fact, is potentially the shortest-lived active character seen in the UESP subforum.
Last Seen in TA2 Act 1
A young Dunmer. He was at the inn in Suran when it was attacked by kagouti, and fought Gudrun's crew alongside the others at the guardhouse.
- Ask a Stupid Question...: He tended to do this. Immediately after the adventurers realize that theres a vampire in the guardhouse, and discuss it for a bit, he looks at it and asks "What is that thing?" Later, after having seen Arellius try to capture Niralie and Valentia, he sees Arellius in the guardhouse courtyard and acts like he hasn't seen him before, asking who he is.
- Backstory: He was born in Khuul. After the death of his parents, he left home to become an adventurer.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Disappeared, several times - usually just reappeared for one post at a time - until he eventually vanished for good.
An Imperial that the group encountered in Vivec.
- Backstory: He lived a boring life in the Imperial City as the son of shoemakers. He decided to leave home and explore the real Tamriel, because he knew there was more to life than shoes.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Disappeared, and presumed to still be in Vivec.
- Non-Action Guy: Doesnt have any fighting skills.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Disappeared after only a few posts.
A (part-Breton) Altmer conjurer. She joined the group at Desele's in Suran.
- Backstory: She grew up in Wayrest and grew up studying conjuration magic.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Disappeared after the guardhouse battle. Assumed to have been killed in the battle or by the enemy soldiers afterward.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Even described as such in her character sheet."I've been contemplating whether or not it's possible to summon gourds."
- Epic Fail: Tried to use a minor frost spell to ice her bleeding hose. An ice ball was formed instead, and broke her nose.
- Genius Ditz: She's the ditziest of the characters we've seen so far, but she's also a competent summoner.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Part Breton, part Altmer.
- Summon Magic: She's a good conjurer and traveled to Morrowind to learn more.
- Weapon of Choice: Conjuration magic summoning daedra and bound swords.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Disappeared early on.
A Bosmer druid. He met the adventurers in Suran.
- Backstory: He was born in Valenwood and lived a fairly uneventful life. He travels the forests of the world, offering services as a guide in the wilderness.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Disappeared sometime during the guardhouse fight. Assumed to have been killed during said fight.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Eats the "traditional food" of his people once in a while.
- In Harmony with Nature: Due to the fact that he's a Bosmer, grew up in Valenwood, and makes a living in the forests of Tamriel.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Disappeared pretty early on.
An Orc who met the adventurers in the Suran guardhouse, where he was imprisoned. Gudrun offered him to join her, and he accepted.
- Backstory: He was born in Narzulbur and banished at the age of 13. He moved to Shor's Stone, got married, and became a protector of The Rift. The Thieves Guild kidnapped his wife, and he tracked them down, only to find her dead. He went into a rage and blacked out, and woke up in the cell in the Suran Guardhouse.
- BFS: An Ancient Nord greatsword, enchanted with a flame enchantment.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Disappeared in the middle of a scene. Possibly just decided to leave town and enjoy his freedom? Or maybe was killed by the troop of soldiers attacking Suran?
- Cool Sword: His sword. Unfortunately, it gets disintegrated by Sinyail's spell when Shakh attempts to behead Raylis with it.
- Tribal Face Paint: Wears red paint on his face.
- Weapon of Choice: His greatsword.