Voiced by: Natsuki Hanae
- Always Save the Girl: Feels the need to protect or save Mileena when shes in danger.
- Ambiguously Brown: His skin color is a bit more tan than Mileena's even though they both grew up in the same town. His skin color doesn't seem to be from the fishing trips he takes since his swimsuit costume reveals enough to show that he doesn't have any tan lines.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: When he stops worrying like mad, he turns frightfully competent as proved in chapter 8.
- Badass Bookworm: He's a nerdy guy...who is a powerful mirrist.
- Bookworm: Likes reading all types of books.
- Badass in Distress: Hes had to be saved by Marcus from drowning, Yuri from shimmera, Sophie from Marcus, Luke from a fake Jade, Sorey from shimmera, Rutee from Marcus, Lloyd from inside a shimmera glass, and more. Needless to say, Ix has needed to be saved A LOT. This does not go unnoticed in the game either. Fortunately, this becomes less of an issue as the story progresses.
- Barrier Maiden: Rare male example in Mirrage Prison.
- Battle Aura: Overray mode.
- The Call Knows Where You Live: Preventing what happened to Odanse is what motivates him to help Gefion save Tir Na Nog.
- Character Development: He becomes a more competent hero as the story progresses.
- The Chosen One: Downplayed. Sellund certainly needs him but only because of his mirrage and its capabilities. Technically anyone could use it, but being a family heirloom makes Ix the most effective.
- Cloning Blues: He felt a bit of this when he discovered he is an exoflection and the only one out of three Ixs to be alive.
- Costume Evolution: From his blue and white outfit in arc 1 to a predominantly black outfit with a darker shade of blue in arc 3.
- The Cynic: He worries about the worst case scenario, often to a ridiculous degree. Hes certainly one of the least optimistic characters in the game.
- Dark and Troubled Past: His parents' deaths and the accident with his powers caused him to swear off mirristry.
- Declaration of Protection: To Mileena.
- Decoy Protagonist: Eventually lost his status as protagonist temporarily to Kocis after his Heroic Sacrifice
- He Clean Up Nicely: It's not uncommon to see people comments that he look rather plain for his Arc 1 design. Then come Arc 3...
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Along with the classic Tales moves set.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: Hes his own biggest critic and beats himself up over not being strong enough despite what hes accomplished. His Character Development mostly focuses on moving past this.
- Heroic Sacrifice: He traps himself, Gefion, and the voidstorm into a mirrage prison in order to save the world. His other two versions of himself have also died protecting Mileena.
- He's Back: Is back as the protagonist in Arc 3.
- Light 'em Up: His spirit gear harnesses the power of Aska.
- Memento MacGuffin: His mirrage is a family relic and capable of performing massive exoflections. It's also the primary reason his past self was exoflected because the original was lost.
- My Greatest Failure: In his past, losing control of his mirrist powers and injuring Mileena in the process was this.
- Nervous Wreck: His neuroticism is one of his most defining character traits. He gets better as the story progresses, but hes still very prone to apprehension.
- Oblivious to Love: Hes a big intellect, but not a romantic, to put it mildly. Hes so oblivious to Mileenas feelings that hes compared to Asbel. He even is oblivious to some of the sexual tension between other nexuses, something which Mileena and Karia pick up on more easily.
- One-Winged Angel: His Overray form served as one. His power and speed has been gradually increased. Gameplay-wise he still plays the same as normal Ix but with higher stats, an auto-heal function, and starting with his mirrage gauge full.
- Parental Abandonment: Both of them died when he was 5 due to their mirristry research.
- Photographic Memory: Chapter 8 reveals he has this ability.
- Properly Paranoid: A downplayed example, He has a tendency to imagine the worst case scenario when something happens.
- Put on a Bus: He doesn't make an appearance for a large part of Arc 2.
- Reality Warper: His family specializes in creation mirristry which can create anything out of nothing. However, he lacks enough experience to create anything beyond small objects at first.
- Take My Hand: Lloyd tells Ix this in order to save Ix from falling into the void of the shimmera glass.
- Took a Level in Badass: He gets stronger throughout the main story.
- Voice with an Internet Connection: Becomes the fantasy version of this to Kocis during Mirrage Prison.
Voiced by: Haruka Terui
- Action Girl
- Break the Cutie: She doesn't take Ix's situation by the end of Arc 1 well.
- Casting a Shadow: Her spirit gear harnesses the power of Shadow.
- Chick Magnet: Inverted. She seems to gets attracted to female nexuses pretty easily.
- Childhood Friends: Of Ix and Phil.
- Combat Medic: More combat than medic; she's your first available medic (and depending on luck might be your only for some time).
- Costume Evolution: From her red dress in arc 1 to her mourning dress in arc 2 to her new outfit for arc 3.
- Cry into Chest: Does this to Ix at the end of chapter 9 after nearly losing him.
- Cuteness Proximity: Falls into this a lot; sometimes her memos on characters are just her gushing over the cuteness of some of them.
- Damsel in Distress: Was captured by the Salvation Front during chapter 8.
- Declaration of Protection: To Ix.
- Every Girl Is Cuter with Hair Decs: Her Mirrage (Mirrist's magic artifact) is a wing-shaped ornament over her right ear.
- Ghost Memory: Inherits Gefion's memories after her Heroic Sacrifice
- Good Is Not Soft: She can get pretty tough when she needs to be despite being one of the nicest characters in the game.
- Hero with Bad Publicity: Shes blamed for the Mirrorshift at the end of arc 1, which caused considerable damage to the world.
- Light 'em Up: Initially leaned towards light spells in Arc 1.
- Master of Illusion: Her family specializes in imagination mirristry which makes use of this. However, it's limited to only utilizing things within her line of sight. Although she can get around this by dipping into creation mirristry or simply using pictures of things.
- My Future Self and Me: Mileena is actually an younger version of Gefion, who is Mileena's future self. She was exoflected by Gefion herself to have her protect an exoflected version of Ix.
- Moral Event Horizon: What she could potentially cross. Mileena has stated multiple times that she doesn't care if the world will be doomed as long as she can save Ix. Fortunately, she doesn't have any Story-Breaker Power to do that and has plenty of friends to support her.
- Nice Girl: She is pretty much nice to everyone, less so in Arc 2 but she is still nice.
- Paint It Black: Her new dress in Arc 2 is completely black. While it's not an Evil Costume Switch per se, Mileena is much less cheery in Arc 2. Her new Mirrage Arte also has her using scythes. Kocis also comments that Mileena doesn't talk to others much like before, and it worries him.
- Reality Warper: Creates a Pocket Dimension that serves as the party's hideout in Mirrage Prison.
- Supporting Protagonist: To Ix during Arc 1. This is eventually subverted in the Arc 2. And she still plays an active role in Arc 3.
- Supreme Chef: Mentioned multiple times that shes a great cook. Ix talks about this of all things in his memo of her.
- Team Mom: She acts motherly around the nexuses sometimes. It has gotten to the point where Ix has called her a mother hen and Marcus has straight up called her Mother.
- This is further emphasized in Arc 2 where she treats Kocis and Karia like her own children.
- The Red Mage: She's an all-around mage in the party, fighting with fire, wind, and light magic, and supporting her teammates with healing spells.
- Yin-Yang Bomb: Initially specializes in light magic until she adds darkness to her repertoire in Mirrage Prison. Finally culminates in Fairy's Requiem where her spirit gear harnesses the power of Shadow and can create a special version of Healing Circle.
Voiced by: Kouki Uchiyama (Mirrage Prison)
Ix's mirrite spirit
- Ascended Extra: Goes from being Ixs supporting mirrite in the background in Arc 1 to becoming one of the main characters in Arc 2.
- Badass Adorable: In Arc 2, despite having an adults body, his more innocent, childish personality gives him some adorable moments, but he is also skilled with a sword like Ix is.
- Big Brother Worship: He views some of the nexuses as older brothers.
- Bizarre Alien Senses: Due to being a mirrite, he can sense shimmera. This can cause a bit of a conflict between him and Karia since Karia isnt used to working with someone who can also sense shimmera.
- Brutal Honesty: Sure, Ix is a pretty honest character, but Ix filters himself and is polite to people. Kocis is more blunt. Considering a mirrites personality represents the emotions bottled up in their masters heart, this blunt, unfiltered personality is likely not uncommon among mirrites.Kocis: If you guys werent nexuses, I would have punched you. The three of you are idiots even though youre adults.
- Can't Live Without You: According to Kocis, if Ix dies, hed disappear, which is why he thinks Ix is still alive in Arc 2. If Kocis still exists, then Ix must be alive.
- Chuunibyou: Not Kocis himself but both of his costume are influenced by Ix, in which he find them to be pretty lame.
- Cleavage Window: His new outfit leaves part of his chest and upper stomach area exposed. His coat is partially opened with his scarf completing the window.
- Dangerous Forbidden Technique: Removing his eyepatch. In battle, his basic combo is extended but using the associated Mirrage Arte inflicts Kocis with a poison status effect that can't be cured except by letting it wear off.
- Declaration of Protection: Ixs last order to him was to protect Mileena, so he protects Mileena.
- Divergent Character Evolution: Gameplay-wise he is originally a carbon copy of Ix. Until Arc 3 where he is now a seperate character and having complete new fighting style justifed in the plot that their "link" are cut.
- Double Weapon: His new fighting style to differentiate him from Ix has him fighting with with a double ended sword.
- Eyepatch of Power: He gains an eyepatch after he gets bigger and more badass.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: This applies to him as much as it applies to Ix.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: He thinks of himself as an Idiot Hero and sometimes compares himself unfavorably to others.
- I Got Bigger: The increasing power of Ix's Mirrage have caused Kocis to gain an adult form.
- Magical Eye: What's hidden behind his eyepatch.
- Moveset Clone: Ix's weapons, Mirrages, and level are all carried over to Kocis in Arc 2. The only things that don't get carried over are Ix's costumes. Any future artes he gets are also usable by Ix.
- Promoted to Playable: After Ix's Heroic Sacrifice, Kocis becomes the protagonist in Arc 2.
- Scarf Of Ass Kicking: His new costume gives him one.
- Sempai/Kohai: Refers Karia as such.
- Skilled, but Naïve: In Arc 2, he can fight as well as Ix can, but because of his extremely young age, he has less experience in the world and has a more childish attitude towards things.
- Spoiler Opening: The game doesnt even bother trying to hide a lot of spoilers related to Kocis. The arc 1 opening gives away that hes Ixs mirrite, despite not appearing until over 80 percent into arc 1. Hes then heavily promoted as one of the main characters in arc 2, completely spoiling his growth into becoming human-sized. If a new player downloads the game, theyll see the arc 2 opening, which promotes Kocis as the main character rather than Ix.
- Supporting Protagonist: To Mileena
- Took a Level in Badass: He basically went from Team Pet to Mileena's bodyguard.
- Undying Loyalty: To Ix.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Karia.
- Younger Than They Look: When he becomes human-sized, he looks like hes around Ixs age. However in reality, hes not even as old as a toddler.
Voiced by: Shino Shimoji
Mileena's mirrite spirit.
- Bizarre Alien Senses: She can sense shimmera glass by shivering.
- Butt-Monkey: She's a frequent victim of Leon and Jade's interrogations.
- Casanova Wannabe: A female example. She fantasizes about the guys being attracted to her.
- Exposition Fairy: While technically not a fairy, she certainly looks and acts like a fairy. Shes all over the UI explaining various features of the game like enhancing equipment and buying mirrogems.
- Innocently Insensitive: She has a bit of a big mouth. While she means well, she can sometimes come across as rude.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Due to her childish nature, the main conflicts that occur during a couple of earlier chapters/events happen because of her. Ix understandably gets angry at her for it. She doesnt cause any major problems in future events or chapters, indicating she has learned her lesson.
- Non-Player Character: The only main party member who isnt playable.
- Plot Device: Shes an embodiment of Mileenas powers. Her main purpose is to guide the main party on where to find nexuses and shimmera glass.
- Shipper on Deck: She sometimes teases other Tales characters over their romantic interests, often going along with her Innocently Insensitive personality.
- Team Pet
- Third Wheel: She sometimes interrupts Ix and Mileena when theyre having private conversations.
- Undying Loyalty: To Mileena.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Kocis.
Voiced by: Hiroaki Miura
One of the high-ranking members of the Salvation Front.
- 100% Adoration Rating: Even the most stubborn members of the Salvation Front seem to have some respect for him.
- Aerith and Bob: Arguably has the most normal sounding given name of the original cast. Also extends to his master, Phil.
- Anti-Villain: In arc 1, he has mostly the same goals as Ix and Mileena. This often forces him to make an alliance of convenience with them. Unfortunately, due to being Phils mirrite, he feels what Phil feels and knows how much Ix and Mileena have hurt Phil, even threatening to kill Ix and Mileena if it would make Phil stop suffering.
- The Atoner: Ever since the end of Arc 1, he tries to avoid being Easily Forgiven for the bad things has done and is trying to atone for it.
- BFG/BFS: His weapon is both a sword and a gun, and it's as tall as he is.
- Big Damn Heroes: Saves Ix and Mileena at the beginning of the game.
- Brains and Brawn: Phil is the brains due to being a genius mirrist and researcher and intellect behind the Salvation Front. Marcus tends to be more of the brute force and soldier on the front lines, so hes the brawn.
- Deadpan Snarker
- The Cavalry: Occasionally shows up just in time with backup to save the party from whatever obstacles they're struggling with.
- The Face: Does most of the Front's negotiating, even convincing people like Sync and Barbatos to join them.
- A Father to His Men: Goes out of his way to negotiate the release of a single soldier. He's also built up enough loyalty for some soldiers to side with him over the rest of the Front.
- The Gadfly: Not everything he says should be taken seriously.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: He sometimes makes self-deprecating comments. Marcus doesn't know how much of these feelings are his own since much of it could be due to Phil passing down his own depressing feelings to his mirrite.
- Jerkass Has a Point: He mocks Ix for his flaws after their fights, saying how Ix is constantly needing to be saved and can't save anyone at the strength he's at. Despite how harsh Marcus is, he's not exactly wrong since Ix is weaker than the other Nexuses and needs to improve himself. Marcus also likes to negotiate, and he brings up good points when he does so.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: His situation in arc 1 is complicated. He distrusts Ix and Mileena due to believing theyre causing Phil to suffer, is forced to work with the Phantom because Phils life is anima linked to him, distrusts the nexuses, and struggles with being away from Phil, not even knowing if his master is even alive. Despite all this, Marcus seems to want whats best for the world and Phil and ultimately wants Ix and Mileena to defeat the Phantom. In arc 2, his jerkass behavior is reduced to innocent teasing, with him aiding the nexuses when he can and being thankful to anyone who helps Phil.
- Morality Pet: He acts as a stabilizing presence to the some of the more villainous personalities. His relationship with Sync is one of the more prominent examples.
- Recurring Boss: In Arc 1.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: He has this dynamic with Phil, with Marcus being the manly man.
- Swiss Army Weapon: His weapon is both a sword and a gun.
- Team Mom: He's this to the Salvation Front. His first character skit lampshades this, much to his dismay. He cooks, cleans, manages things, and keeps everyone in line.
- The Only One Allowed to Defeat You: To Ix during the The Distorted Kaleidoscope event before Ix fights Phantom.Marcus: Hmph. Dont let this jerk beat you, alright, Ix? Killing you is supposed to be my job.
- Took a Level in Kindness: In Arc 2, despite still having his crude sense of humor, he drops his Anti-Villain status and cooperates with the other nexuses and doesnt antagonize them like he used to.
- The Reveal: Chapter 12 reveals that Marcus is Phillip Reston's Mirrite spirit. Phillip, being a powerful mirrist, had Marcus grow into the adult form he is now.
- Promoted to Playable: During the Casino Midnight event.
- Undying Loyalty: To Phillip.
- Would Hit a Girl: He purposely attacks or endangers Mileena multiple times in order to provoke Ix.
Voiced by: Yuriko Yamaguchi
The Prime Minister of Sellund and the one to send Ix and Mileena on their quest.
- The Atoner: She wants to atone for destroying most of the world.
- Barrier Maiden: Attempts to become this but it's not completely successful. It takes Ix's Heroic Sacrifice to finish the job.
- Big Good: Tries to be this, but her detractors and tendency to withhold information doesn't help her reputation.
- Cool Mask
- Cynicism Catalyst: The original Ix's death
- Despair Event Horizon: It drove her to a deadly crusade against Bifrost
- Final Boss: Of Arc 1. Though not willingly because her mind is driven insane from absorbing the Voidstorm.
- An Ice Person: When you fight her mutated form
- Heroic Sacrifice: Seals the voidstorm in her body in order to save the world.
- Love Confessor: Before her Heroic Sacrifice, she states she loved Ix.
- My Future Self and Me: Gefion and Mileena are the same person - Gefion had exoflected a younger version of herself to protect a version of Ix that she also exoflected.
- Mole in Charge: The Salvation Front accuses her of being this for Bifrost. She's not, but she is responsible for worse things.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Her research into the Kaleidoscope created the voidstorm, which destroyed most of the world.
- Walking Spoiler: The fact she wears a mask should make it obvious she's hiding things.
- Will Not Tell a Lie: Everything she tells Ix and Mileena is true. But that doesn't stop her from omitting certain information.
The latest Biqe of Sellund, a title bestowed to the most powerful mirrists.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Implied to have unrequited feelings for Mileena. He accepts this and continues to support her as a friend regardless.
- The Atoner: Feels responsible to enabling Gefion's cruel actions.
- Broken Bird: His trauma and illnesses has made him emotionally fragile.
- Childhood Friends: With Ix and Mileena. Him being revealed to be a much older adult indicates something's not quite right in Sellund.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: Due to jealousy, he tried to kill Ix when he was younger and has been guilt-ridden about it ever since.
- Dogged Nice Guy: Its implied he has had romantic feelings for Mileena since they were a kids and has been doing everything he can to support her. Unfortunately for him, Mileena seems to be more interested in Ix. Even more unfortunate, his undying support to Mileena leads to a lack of judgement, the destruction of most of the world, constant heartbreak, and Marcus feeling the need to kill Mileena to make all this stop for Phils sake.
- Guilt Complex: He has a tendency to blame himself for a lot of things.
- Ill Boy: He has had poor health ever since he was a kid.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Implied to have feelings for Mileena but set them aside because he knew how much she cared about Ix. Unfortunately, his willingness to make her happy lead to the creation of the Voidstorm, and his lingering resentment is part of what fuels Marcus' initial hostility towards the party.
- The Leader: Of the Salvation Front before Phantom took over. Regains this position in Mirrage Prison.
- Nice Guy: He respects and admires Ix as a valuable friend despite Mileenas feelings towards Ix.
- Please Kill Me If It Satisfies You: Willingly offers his life for his involvement in creating the Voidstorm. However, he only asks that he be kept alive until the current crisis is resolved.
The leader of the Salvation Front.
- Big Bad: Of Arc 1.
- Can't Live Without You: His life and Phil's are initially tied together.
- Casting a Shadow: His main element.
- Evil Twin: An evil copy of Phil.
- Grand Theft Me: First gets taken over by Lambda, then by Baldr.
- My Future Self and Me: Phantom is an exoflected version of Phillip Reston.
- Love Makes You Crazy: He really wants to have a world where he can live happily with Mileena.
- My Rules Are Not Your Rules: Able to use certain spells without needing cast time.
- Restart the World: His goal is to destroy all the exoflected worlds and recreate Tir Na Nog in his own image.
- Utopia Justifies the Means: See Restart the World above.
The third Phillip Reston and theoretically final exoflection of him.
- Evil Twin:
- Subverted. Junior sides with the heroes and serves an instrumental role in defeating Phantom.
- Carries over to Mirrage Prison where despite being allied with Asgard, he still aids the heroes in any way he can.
- Innocent Blue Eyes
- My Future Self and Me: He's an exoflected version of Phillip when he was still a teenager, hence the name "Junior".
- Nice Guy: Is a genuinely kind person, not unlike Phil.
Voiced by: Eiji Hanawa
The mechanical engineer in charge of maintaining the Heimdallr.
- Artificial Limbs: Has a mechanical left arm.
- A Day in the Limelight: During the Distorted Kaleidoscope event.
- Intergenerational Friendship: With Rita
- I Owe You My Life: Towards Gefion for saving him in the mirrage wars.
The King of Sellund and later Emperor of the Asgard Empire
- 100% Adoration Rating: Obtains this over the Asgard Empire because the exoflected citizens have Fake Memories and are very impressionable.
- Badass Baritone: In his younger form.
- Big Bad: Shapes up to this by Fairy's Requiem
- The Chessmaster: Manipulates both Phil and Phantom for his own ends.
- The Emperor: After Arc 1
- FaceHeel Turn: Despite knowing Phantom was the main cause of what lead to the Mirrorshift, he publicly blames the entire thing on Mileena and brands her a wanted criminal. Although it's currently ambiguous whether or not he was a Face to begin with.
- Ill Boy: Claims to have been this ever since he was born, which is why he relegates his duties to Gefion. Subverted by Fairy's Requiem where he's used Chronos' powers to regress back into a younger form while also curing his sickness.
- I Was Quite a Looker: He was quiet a bishounen in his younger days.
- Must Make Amends: Regarding how Sellund ignored Bifrost's warnings about the dangers of mirrites.
- Skunk Stripe: An apparent side-effect of either his sickness or using Chronos' powers.
- Walking Spoiler: It becomes hard to discuss him after what happens between arcs.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Wants to save the people, but his methods to achieve that involve things like torture and experimentation on captured nexuses.
- Defector from Decadence: Introduced trying to escape from Asgardian soldiers accusing her of desertion.
- Grand Theft Me: Revealed to be a Living Doll currently inhabited by Gareth's dead fiancee.
- Wrench Wench: Serves as the team's mirrage tech expert for Bifrost techniques.
A mysterious woman claiming to be the Yaw Bique, the first mirrist.
- Absolute Cleavage
- Bare Your Midriff
- Grand Theft Me: Temporarily inhabits Shirley's body until she's rescued.
- Really 700 Years Old: Assuming she is who she claims to be.
Voiced by: Yumiko Kobayashi
The former princess of Bifrost and acting one in Asgard.
- Adopted In To Royalty: Was adopted by Demitrius after her nation was destroyed.
- Berserk Button: Speaking ill of her late mother.
- Big Brother Worship: She really adored her big brother. His death might as well be the cause of her FaceHeel Turn in the first place.
- Child Mage: She may young but she is a very powerful mage. Able to cast a high-tier spells such as Indignation and Big Bang. Even Victor is pretty surpised that she can be this powerful.
- Happily Adopted: Doesn't seem to have any issues calling Demitrius "Father". She apparently doesn't bear any grudges towards Sellund either, instead directing it all towards Gefion and her associates.
- I Have Your Wife: Employs this against subordinates if they disobey her.
- Just a Kid: Richter called her out for this, she try to countered his arguement only to fails hilariously.
- Older Hero vs. Younger Villain: Ix and Mileena are in their late teens while Mercuria isn't even a teenager.
- Pet the Dog: When she isn't plotting anything against the heroes or throwing tantrum. She is seen to be very concerned of her subordinates or her acquaintances and genuiely sad if anything happened to them.
- Revenge Before Reason: Multiple people try and fail to convince her to abandon her plans.
- Sole Survivor: The only known surviving member of Bifrost's royal family that still has their original body, that is.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: According to Baldr.
Naaza/Woden Roth Nibelung
Voiced by: Natsuki Hanae
An Asgardian general who bears a strikingly similar appearance to Ix. Later revealed to be a former Bifrost prince
- Final Boss: Of Arc 2.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Justified his antagoistic nature toward the heroes come from the fact that mirrists had destroy his home and family.
- Despite his antagonistic nature, he sympathizes with Presea when he learns of her sister's passing.
- He also defended an innocent woman when she was accused of spying.
- Never Trust a Trailer: Or Opening, The video implied he would fight with dagger and gauntlet while in an actual game he fights exactly like Ix.
- Possessing a Dead Body: Inhabiting the dead body of the original Ix.
- Punny Name: Sounds like an accented "nother" as in "another Ix".
- Recurring Boss: In Mirrage Prison.
- That Man Is Dead: In regards to his previous name.
- The Starscream: Doesn't really believe his superiors' ideals and flat-out states he'll turn against them if their goals conflict.
SigurdAn Asgardian general.
- Grand Theft Me: Introduced inhabiting Richard's body.
- The Beastmaster: Spends the entirety of Mirrage Prison siccing shimmera on the party rather than fighting himself.
- Would Hurt a Child: Takes Elle hostage but collapses before he can follow through with his threats.
BaldrAn Asgardian knight and Demitrius' aide.
- And I Must Scream: How he describes being trapped in the Voidstorm.
- Grand Theft Me:
- HeelFace Turn: Betrays Asgard to help Mileena and her friends rescue Ix.
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right!: Goes behind his superiors' backs to sabotage the Living Doll Project.
- Token Good Teammate: The only Asgardian soldier who seems to have everyone's best interests at heart.
- Unwanted Revival: Does not appreciate being a Living Doll, seeing it as an injustice to the original host.