First Club Penguin fan character.
- Cluster F-Bomb: When he recieved votes at Tribal Council.
- Full-Name Basis: Not quite. Word of God says his full name is 'Buddy The Adventure Penguin Part I'.
- Hidden Depths: He's a total potty mouth.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot
First 2 Broke Girls fan character.
- Alpha Bitch: Paints herself as one which leads to Amelia deciding to vote her out.
- Fiery Redhead
- Greasy Spoon: She works in one.
- Lazy Bum: She and Jojo get called out by Sgt. Stagg for not starting to boil rice for dinner, so she snarks at him.
- Service Sector Stereotypes: After being called out for being lazy, she spits in the tribe's food.
First The Land Before Time fan character.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs
- Nice Girl: She gets along with most people, and is a very positive person for her tribe. However, she does vote logically instead of emotionally.
- Vegetarian Carnivore: To Amelia's chagrin.
First Deer Hunter fan character.
- Fat Bastard: A large man with a rotten personality.
- Hypocrite: He doesn't like it when people swear in front of him. He lets them know this by swearing at them.
- Jerkass: Especially towards Sgt. Stagg and Yukie.
- Last-Name Basis: Most people call him Hunter, or occasionally John Hunter.
- Meaningful Name: A hunter named Hunter.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot
- Token Evil Teammate: Word of God says that he was always intended to be the "bad one" of his alliance.
First Desperate Housewives fan character.
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Is attracted to Hunter.
- Abhorrent Admirer: ... Although he really wishes she'd leave him alone.
- Crazy Cat Lady
- Cuteness Proximity: Towards Spinfur.
- Abhorrent Admirer: ... Although he also wishes she'd leave him alone.
- Non-Gameplay Elimination: She quits after Hunter gets voted out.
- Sanity Slippage: After Hunter's elimination
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: The Uwassa tribe tries to get her to do this in episode 5, so they don't have to vote anyone off. It works, sort of. See Mind Screw under Jake's entry.
- Team Mom: Views herself as this.
Third Total Drama fan character.
- Invisible to Normals: None of the other competitors or Jeff ever acknowledge his presence. Yukie and Sgt. Stagg realize that there is apparently an odd number of contestants before and after the swap, but Jake is "eliminated" in the same comic. The author also claims there are only 17 contestants, even after the season's conclusion.
- Living Prop: He never speaks or even changes from a single static sprite.
- Mind Screw: His entire existence... if he even exists.
- In his ouster, everyone starts speaking in Comic Sans, with panels depicting the vote being copied from earlier and later in the season, culminating in him reusing panels from Buddy's departure for his torch scene. Additionally, the author refuses to acknowledge his existence in the comments, so we may never know what that was all about.
- Out of Focus: The most ridiculous example in the series.
- Stylistic Suck: He resembles a sprite made (poorly) in MS Paint, with bright colors and a single, stationary pose.
- The Cameo: Reappears in Survivor Fan Characters 15 as part of a nightmare Cordelia has following a fight with Gekkota.
- The Un-Twist: In the F4 Tribal Council, Yukie reveals that in her comic, which in some ways mirrored the season she was actually in, there was an 18th character that didn't mesh and was thus scrapped and replaced with a placeholder. Yukie's reasoning, if it mirrors the author's, is that Jake's only purpose was to make people believe that he was part a big twist that in fact did not exist.
- Un-person: No one (even SWSU) acknowledges his existence.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Or, in this case, green hair.
First Warrior Cats fan character.
- Butt-Monkey: Nothing ever goes right for him.
- Cute Kitten: Adeline sees him as one.
- The Load: Believes himself to be this. It ultimately gets him eliminated.
- Satellite Character: Doesn't have much characterization unrelated to Adeline. At least, until she's voted out.
- Running Gag: Him getting cuddled by Adeline against his will.
First Orange Is the New Black fan character.
Returned for Season 16: Blood VS Water.
- Combat Pragmatist: Hits Sgt. Stagg with a rock to slow him down during a challenge.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Embarrassing First Name: Lolita
- Hidden Depths: Liz befriends her hoping that she has some.
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: Thorne is just as much a jerkass as she initially appears.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She dyes it to distinguish herself from her twin sister.
First Kid Nation fan character.
- Born Unlucky: He desperately wants to be a strategic player, but the universe just won't let him.
- Butt-Monkey: Tries to be a CPN strategist, but his plans are routinely ruined by nutty people for strange reasons and people accuse him of things he didn't do. This is the man who said it was a smart move to pick such mentally dense allies.
- Self-Made Man: He started his own business, and plans to create a fashion line aimed at hipsters.
- The Strategist: ... Well, he tries to be this.
First Persona fan character.
- Cloudcuckoolander: See Keet.
- Keet: Among other things, he runs face first into a tree and claims he "won" against it, and eats a bug he finds in his rice for no reason.
- Large Ham
- Nice Guy: Always upbeat and friendly to everyone.
- Out of Focus: Tends to be overshadowed by other players, and is usually seen alongside Jojo
First Danganronpa fan character.
- Ascended Fangirl: She writes her own fan seasons and is stoked to be playing.
- Berserk Button: Having it suggested that she's fat.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer
- Distaff Counterpart: To Eli and Survivor Critic. Lampshaded by herself.
- Genki Girl
- Odd Friendship: With Sgt. Stagg.
- Offscreen Moment of Awesome: Whatever she did to Diego to help win reward.
- Third-Person Person: Lapses into this occasionally.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Towards Desmond and Ivan. Even though she thinks they're brothers...
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: In her case, purple hair.
First Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers fan character.
- Manipulative Bitch: One of the season's most effective strategists.
- Pungeon Master: Frequently makes cat-based puns.
- Secret Relationship: With Diego.
- The Vamp: Though not a particularly subtle one.
Second The Most Popular Girls in School fan character.
- Berserk Button:
- Being similar to anyone else in any way. Heck, even agreeing with her is enough to send her into a rant.
- And being called a hipster.
- Cloudcuckoolander: She's delusional enough to qualify.
- Everything Is Racist: There is nary a thing in the world that Amelia doesn't consider "triggering".
- Fiery Redhead
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Pretty much anything will send her into an angry rant.
- Holier Than Thou: Constantly lords her self-proclaimed moral superiority over others.
- Hypocrite: She hates hipsters and states that she isn't one... but she refuses to tolerate anyone doing what she does or thinking how she thinks. In other words, she's the ultimate hipster.
- Irrational Hatred: Of Ivan.
- It's All About Me: She views herself as better than everyone else.
- Jerkass: Has a very unpleasant personality.
- The Load: If she doesn't feel like competing, then she won't.
- Shipper on Deck: For Sgt. Stagg and Desmond. It only pushes her irrational hatred of Ivan further when others say the latter suits Desmond more.
- Soapbox Sadie
- Wild Card: She is completely unpredictable, and the slightest action or comment could make her see anyone as her new worst enemy.
- You Are What You Hate: See Hypocrite.
First TaleSpin fan character.
- Big Bad Wannabe: Very much wants to be a villain, but is too nice to pull it off.
- Big Eater: He even ate sand at one point, although he did it to determine the owner of an idol he found.
- Card-Carrying Villain: In confessionals, at least.
- Fat Comic Relief: Provides a good amount of the season's humor.
- Harmless Villain: So much so that nobody actually considers him a villain in-or-out of universe.
- Large Ham: Whenever he goes into villain mode.
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain: His attempts at villainy are laughably inept.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: After Prussia's elimination, he's too depressed to pretend to be evil. He even passes up an opportunity to hide the machete.
- Poke the Poodle: His most diabolical acts of villainy are...repeatedly hiding the machete. In easy-to-find places.
- Running Gag: His repeated attempts to hide the machete.
- Secret Relationship: With Prussia
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: An innocent comment from him started a feud between Desmond and Ivan.
First Deer Avenger fan character.
Returned for Season 16: Blood VS Water.
- Book-Ends: Laments on how his game ended as it started - his only ally is an anthro
- Crack Pairing: In-Universe with Desmond. Bradley even kisses him to throw Amelia off..
- Fantastic Racism: Is prejudiced towards humans. He grows out of it later, though.
- Fish out of Water: An older guy on a tribe full of young people.
- Freudian Excuse: He doesn't trust humans because his mother was killed by a human hunter.
- Happily Married: As revealed in a family visit episode.
- Odd Friendship: With Yukie.
- Team Dad: Of sorts.
First BioShock fan character.
- Break the Haughty: Twice. The first time when he learns some humility from Liz after barely surviving Tribal Council. The second after the twin's plan to dump him at the final 3.
- Crack Pairing: In-Universe with Sgt. Stagg. Bradley even kisses him to throw Amelia off.
- Evil Mentor: To Liz.
- Graceful Loser: After his Villainous Breakdown, he accepts defeat and admits Liz as the rightful winner.
- Manipulative Bastard
- The Strategist
- Sharp-Dressed Man
- Too Dumb to Live: Falls victim to Liz and Jojo's twin switch - for someone who has been close to both Liz and Jojo for a long period of time, this is more than a little error.
- Villainous Breakdown: After he finds out he was duped by Liz and Jojo's Twin Switch, he completely loses it.
First Cheers fan character.
- Beta Bitch: Called out for riding other people's coat tails, namely Mikah, Amelia, Desmond and lastly Liz.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Liz sees her as this.
- Cool Big Sis: Mac sees her as this.
- Girl Posse: First with Mikah, then with Amelia and Yukie.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Her hair dye, at least pre-game. Liz got hers dyed to match so that they could pull off a Twin Switch.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Underneath the cattiness and laziness is a sweet, empathetic girl, and it comes out more and more when she mends her relationship with Liz in the endgame.
- Polar Opposite Twins: With Liz.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Liz' blue.
- Twin Switch: On occasion with Liz.
First Frasier fan character
- Control Freak
- The EveryGirl: She's mostly defined by her interactions with other people, rather than any outstanding personality traits of her own.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: She's from the '90s, and has never seen Survivor before.
- Go-Getter Girl: She has ambitions of being a psychiatrist, and traveled halfway across the country for an internship.
- Nice Hat
- Polar Opposite Twins: With Jojo.
- Pragmatic Hero
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to Jojo's red.
- Sole Survivor: The fourteenth.
- Twin Switch: On occasion with [[spoiler:Jojo.]