The first Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers arc introduced a total of 16 heroesnote , all from various seasons of Super Sentai and Power Rangers. Only those who debuted in the liveblogs of Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Power Rangers Samurai are listed here.
Arcadiarika/Rika / Gokai Pink II / Super Megaforce Pink (Alternate) / The Champion of Canon
- "WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT?!""...I am a liveblogger. And protecting the canon is my duty!"
The main heroine of the story. Inspired to liveblog a bad Toku fic, she first comes across a little fanfic called Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers, then Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Power Rangers Samurai in the meantime. Unfortunately for her, several villain groups wanted to use her for their own personal gain, so why not do it when she's completely in despair?
Rika returned in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers II, and this time, she did not spend her entire time as a damsel in distress. Instead, she fought off enemies in order to survive, taking the time to find sanctuary while her hometown was captured. For a brief while, she did manage to find sanctuary in the form of a random forest until soldiers arrived to capture her. After she escaped from them, she was reunited with the All-Stars and Legendary Rangers...and just in time, too, for they later found out about Sean's "death".
In Chapter 16, Rika fought against Death and Conquest, and she would have died if not for Sean's intervention. After the events of the chapter, she decides to continue helping the Legendary Rangers by stopping RINO, which she succeeds in the finale.
She returned one last time in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers III, once again the main character in the second half of the story. Neo-Kiros challenged her to fight against him, which later led to her loss in his hands. After that, Dezumozorlya gave her a choice to either find the cure for the Legendary Rangers or throw them under the bus and fight the evil. Both futures gave her some bad fates: the former would see her executed, and the latter would leave her in a fate worse than death-like state as an alien blob 100 years later, a curse the Tokusatsu Spirits placed on her as revenge for not saving the Legendary Rangers. She chose the former choice, and in Chapter 12, she faces off against Neo-Kiros one last time. After defeating him, she seems to die with the ultimate attack, the Thousand Arrows...but she's turned into a Lich to save her life. In the final chapter, she is named the "Champion of Canon", and she also gains a new home in the Tokusatsu Spirit Realm: her own version of Sovngarde from Skyrim.
- The Alcoholic: Consumes a lot of sake over the course of the arc over anything stupid happening in the fanfics.
- Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence: In the finale of Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers III, not only has Rika become a Lich, but Sean selected her to become the Champion of Canon, essentially becoming an undead goddess.
- Author Avatar: Of Arcadiarika. It's also a bit of a character trait, since she's a Writer, someone who can use her powers to warp reality as she sees fit. For her, it's to protect the canon as much as she can.
- Balloon Belly: Happens to her twice, once in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers II, and another in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers 3.5.
- Near the halfway mark in II, due to a spell Akira placed on her, Rika bloated up to about twice her size, and stayed that way through the remainder of the arc. III and the liveblog sections of 3.5 set prior to the aforementioned III had her slim back down.
- In 3.5, during the liveblogging sections, Rika meets up with her future self after the events of III, and the latter has a very noticeably big belly. The finale sees her immobile, a result of being affected with the fattening curse that kickstarted the entire arc and was why Dante, Dan, and Xander were sent to an island for male bonding exercises.
- Berserk Button: She actually has a lot of them. A more specific list would be...
- Writer on Board moments, such as her flipping out when Marianne's dad explains how good it is that Marianne is in a relationship with another person from a different race. She doesn't hate the concept, but rather how it is presented.
- Something very stupid happening that is very out of character and makes no sense. Good examples would be in the first Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers liveblog whenever anyone went to the Detention Center.
- Demeaning anything she likes for no reason.
- Somewhat related to the last bulletpoint, but she really hates it whenever a side is shown to be inferior because of the other author's Bias Steamroller. She particularly loses it while liveblogging Chapter 36 of Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers, where it displayed the MMPR as inferior to the Zyurangers, and she hoped in an earlier chapter that Lightspeed Rescue—her favorite Rangers series—would not suffer the same fate.note
- Horrible puns.
- Akizuki using the word "Orientals" to describe Asians, knowing of the unfortunate implications that word brings.
- Any moment where a character dies the same way their actor did, which Super Sentai X Nickelodeon: The Delusional Crossover has several. Chapter 11 provides a good example, where she becomes very upset over the fates of Commander Qom, Dai Sawamuranote , and Trini Kwan, to the point where she becomes furious over Akizuki's attempt of a dedication to them.
- Break the Cutie: Rika slowly goes insane and upset the further she liveblogs Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Power Rangers Samurai. It's also the villains' goal to make sure she breaks so she either can't fight back or becomes a vessel to a horrible evil.
- Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers III is setting out to make her break even worse than the previous two installments. They include, in no real order, failing to defeat Neo-Kiros and therefore having her morpher stolen, most of the Legendary Rangers falling to the Parasite Curse, and finding out what would happen if she finds a cure for that: branded as a villain by the people for not stopping Dezumozorlya, having to hide out until she's captured, and executed for her actions. Afterwards, she's able to see what happens if she defeats Dezumozorlya but left the Legendary Rangers to die from the curse: she would be cursed herself to save lives, but become ugly to where she would be turned into an alien blob a century later. And she's made aware of all this happening.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: "Gokai Change!" From IV's Part 2 on, "Ultimate Soul Advent, Awaken the Legend!", followed by the morphing call of the Ranger team from her selected Ranger Keys.
- Cast from Hit Points: The Thousand Arrows attack, where those thousand arrows rain onto a villain, but it costs Rika her entire life.
- Compassionate Critic: Rika gives out a brutal tearing apart to nearly every fic Akizuki has written; however, she sometimes does it out of tough love, having experienced several moments similar to Akizuki. In Chapter 18 of the first Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers liveblog, she reveals that she has killed off several characters in the past, but she deeply regrets doing it.
- Death Seeker: Becomes one in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers III, after thinking that there is no way to reverse the two bad futures Dezumozorlya laid out for her.
- Despair Event Horizon: In Act 33, Rika mourns for the Scouts, blaming herself for their deaths. She also liveblogs one of the worst chapters in the entire series, which features the Sixth Rangers and Extra Heroes fighting each other, several turning evil, and RINO having his way with Kimberly. After all of that, Rika plummets to her despair, which makes her the vessel to the Eldritch.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: In Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers II, Rika survived through multiple forms of hell, from fleeing to various sanctuaries to battling with the main villains and nearly dying several times, to finally have her world restored and reunited with her family.
- 11th-Hour Superpower: Her final attack, the Thousand Arrows. Created by herself in order to stop Neo-Kiros, she prepares her arrow as instant runes appear, and she uses her entire soul to create those thousand arrows that would rain on him, killing the both of them...had Conquest not enchanted her morpher to house the very soul she used for that attack afterwards.
- Emergency Transformation: The Thousand Arrows attack that is meant to kill Rika along with Neo-Kiros ends up absorbing her entire soul into her Legendary Morpher thanks to Conquest's enchantment, turning her into a Lich. Surprisingly, she takes it very well.
- Expy: A young woman who falls into despair whenever bad stuff happens, and blaming herself sometimes, thinking that it's because of her that it happened. The villains try to entice her into falling into their plans, only for something to backfire against them tremendously. She also tries to spread hope and happiness to make sure no one suffers. Now, are we talking about Rika, or Madoka Kaname? The only difference is that Rika takes a level in badass differently and hasn't ascended similar to Madoka...the latter is something Sean has done in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers.
- Heroic BSoD: Once in an arc does she suffer from one. Aside from the event listed in Despair Event Horizon, she breaks when she finds out about Sean's death in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers II. Little does she know that he's not actually dead...
- Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers III has her suffer them in Chapters 8 and 9, after witnessing the two bad futures Dezumozorlya/Gosei revealed to her.
- I Need a Freaking Drink: One of the ways she copes through all the stupid stuff she liveblogs, complete with her own rules for a Drinking Game.
- Lady Swears-A-Lot: Drops the f-bomb, s-bomb, and any other kinds of swearing while she liveblogs the fanfics. Whenever she doesn't swear as often, it's usually when she gets her own tracts out about how certain elements don't work.
- Leitmotif: "Sagitta Luminis" and all its various versions.
- Master of Illusion: Has the ability to change her body to what she was before her weight gain or to disguise herself, all while feeling completely real to others.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: As of the finale of Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers III, Rika is a Power Ranger Lich goddess, and—as her new title indicates—the Champion of Canon, being able to prevent any worlds to be like the bad fanfictions she read.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Is always referred to as "Rika" instead of her full "name".
- Our Liches Are Different: At the end of Chapter 12 of Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers III, Rika becomes a Lich in order to save her life. Unlike Conquest, Rika's lichdom operates under the Puella Magi Madoka Magica method, where she basically becomes a sparkly, undead Lich, and still manages to look just as she did when she was alive. Minus the soul corruption and that small detail of her Phylactery being away at a certain distance from her body. Like Conquest, however, she's effectively immortal, and no amount of force would kill her or destroy her Phylactery, which happens to be her own morpher. As of IV, she also has illusion powers to change aspects of her body to make her as close to what she was or to disguise herself, shown when she became the supporting protagonist Keith Kleinberg in Part 1.
- Power Copying: She has the power to transform into any past Ranger at will with the Ranger Keys, and her preferred forms are the Gokai Pink/Super Megaforce Pink and the Red Lightspeed Ranger forms. Her ascension, like Mao's—as mentioned below for her—takes it to the next level by having all the Ranger Keys at her disposal immediately.
- Power Gives You Wings: For her, it's pink energy wings shaped like Ultimate Madoka's, which she can use at will. Her ascension and becoming a Lich makes it somewhat permanent.
- Rant-Inducing Slight: Rika became angrier and angrier, with good reason, when she covered "Delusional Bootleg!" in Chapter 11 of Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers III, to the point where she threatened to kick the author in the crotch twice. To recap what that story had, it featured straw characters representing two former authors Akizuki himself worked with at one point, the return of the slur "Orientals" to describe Asian people, the use of a certain other slur to describe the anti-Power Rangers fandumb, and the aforementoned parts where three characters died because their actors did, complete with the characters' deaths mirroring those of their actors'. That particular chapter pressed so many of her berserk buttons.
- Reality Warper: As a Writer, Rika has the power to change things in her allies' favor or gain power such as Ranger Keys without the need to borrow them. She doesn't use them much in order to make it a fair advantage.
- Self-Deprecation: Does it a lot, and her favorite target include being hypocritical towards her author appeals when she talks about Sean Akizuki's.
- Soul Jar: Her own Legendary Morpher.
- Took a Level in Badass: Rika in the first Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers liveblog has spent her time captured and driven into despair. By comparison, Rika in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers II stands up to enemies willing to capture her once again and fights back. In Chapter 8, she does just that, killing the guards, zombies, Batlings, and a fox mecha with her customized V-Lancer and Gokai Gun, and she's the one who manages to kill RINO and Akira, as well as assisting to finish Flurious off once and for all.
- While Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers III doesn't display her badassery much, Chapter 12 shows her doing what other few Rangers have done. Defeating a Megazord without the need of a Zord of her own. As an added bonus, she also takes down the Big Bad, even if both situations require her Thousand Arrows attack.
- Transformation Trinket: The Mobirates, borrowed from Ryota until she returned it to Mao in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers II. She later has her own version of the Legendary Morpher, created by herself in between the time of the first and second stories.
- Walking Spoiler: Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers III makes her very spoiler-heavy, especially in regards to what happens in the story itself.
- Weapon of Choice
- Woman in White: Is almost never seen, starting from the middle of Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers II, without her white dress inspired by Ultimate Madoka. In addition, she's also one of the most, if not the most, important characters since she's part of the solution to stop whatever kinds of evil that happens, whether it's invoked or not.
Matoi Tatsumi / Go Red
- "The lives of people are the future of this planet! Burning rescue spirits! Kyuukyuu Sentai! Go! Go! FIVE!"
The leader of the GoGoV. He, along with Mako, were trapped in a dimensional rift until they managed to break it, and they were allowed to live their lives until they're needed again. He decided to help out when Rika was kidnapped.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: "Chakusou!"note
- Put on a Bus: Does not appear in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers II and III.
- Transformation Trinket: The Go Go Brace.
- Weapon of Choice
Mako Shiraishi / Shinken Pink
- "There's always fate to fight against. Who knows what can happen?"
The Pink Warrior from Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, she and Matoi were once trapped in a dimensional rift until they escaped. She later returned to help Rika, both with the fanfic and later to save her from Radiguet's clutches. During the mission, she was one of the six heroes captured by Radiguet himself and turned evil to fight against the All-Stars, but she broke free at the cost of her life...at first. The Phantom Ranger and Sentinel Knight brought her back to life with stronger wind powers.
She returned in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers II, where she helped Gai's team to save the Jetman world. However, as Conquest's powers have grown stronger, it proved to be impossible to break easily, and she and Ryota were sent to the Detention Center for trespassing. That is, until Alex rescued them.
- Badass in Distress: In the Jetman arc, she and Ryota were captured and sent to the Detention Center by the titular group.
- Berserk Button: Don't rub her bad cooking into her face.
- Blow You Away
- By the Power of Grayskull!: "Ippitsu Soujou!"note
- Came Back Strong: Was revived with wind-based powers granted to her by the Tokusatsu Spirits.
- The Heart: To the Scouts, especially when she tried to cheer Mao up before their trek in the Wind Dungeon.
- Super Mode: Super Shinken Pink.
- Transformation Trinket: The Shodo Phone.
- Weapon of Choice
Ryota Ozawa / Gokai Red
- "Gokai Red!"
Famous for playing Captain Marvelous, Ryota first showed up in the liveblog of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Power Rangers Samurai. A bit of a serious man with a caring side, he respects the Rangers. He was turned evil briefly by the Hate Master until Jason freed him. Later on in the liveblog of Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers, he led the charge for the All-Stars to save Rika.
Like Mako, he also returned in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers II. In the Jetman world, he ended up getting captured and sent to the Detention Center until he was rescued.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: "Gokai Change!"
- Catchphrase: "Let's get showy!", carried over from his own series, and "let's go forth!".
- The Leader
- Transformation Trinket: The Mobirates.
- Weapon of Choice
- Sword and Gun: The Gokai Sabre and Gokai Gun.
Jason Smith / Gokai Green II / Jungle Fury Red Ranger
- "Gokai Green!""I was thinking about a story that focuses on teamwork, about the differences we face, about the trials we go through!"
The man who once played Casey Rhodes and became a Sentai fanboy, Jason first appeared in the liveblog of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Power Rangers Samurai, helping out by freeing Ryota from the spell and assisting to defeat the Hate Master. He later appeared in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers, not only helping to free Rika, but to also become upset over all the contradictions towards Sentai and Power Rangers.
He returned in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers II, where in the Jetman mission, his worst nightmare came true the moment he saw most of the Jetmen out of character. It only got worse from there, with Chiharu, Aya's daughter, planning to have him date her; and Aya tells him that she knows of his knowledge with the "New Powers" Rangers, those who showed up in Super Megaforce without an explanation. While most of the group made it out alive thanks to Jason and Gai fighting off Aya and Chiharu, and Alex rescuing Mako and Ryota, he remained a broken man.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: "Gokai Change!" and "Jungle Beast, Spirit Unleashed!"
- Expy: He's the Power Rangers' equivalent to Gai Ikari—both are huge Sentai fans, and they want to do good for everyone.
- Fanboy: Of Super Sentai.
- Heroic BSoD: Suffers from one starting in Chapter 13, where his nightmare comes true: not only are the Jetmen out of character, but Gai becomes more human and physical than a ghost. Chapter 14 makes it worse with Chiharu planning to date him, and Aya telling him of the existence of the pre-Mighty Morphin' Rangers, something he knew about previously.
- Madness Mantra: "This can't be...this can't be..." Used in Chapter 13 when he witnesses the Jetmen out of character, topped with Ryu saying that he's the Supreme Commander of the Jetman Alliance.
- Transformation Trinket: The Mobirates, borrowed from Ryota, and the Solar Morphers.
- Weapon of Choice
- Sword and Gun: The Gokai Sabre and Gokai Gun.
Alex Heartman / Gokai Blue II / Red Samurai Ranger
- "Red Samurai Ranger, ready!"
The actor who played Jayden Shiba. Alex, like Ryota and Jason, first appeared in the liveblog of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Power Rangers Samurai and later appeared in Super Sentai Vs. Power Rangers. Like Ryota, Alex was turned evil and forced to fight each other until Sean saved him. After helping Rika out in defeating the Hate Master, he later helped to free her along with the rest of the All-Stars.
Alex was completely absent until the Jetman arc of Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers II, where he rescued Mako and Ryota from the Detention Center.
- Big Damn Heroes: Manages to save Mako and Ryota by helping them break free from the Detention Center, and has his Jigglypuff put the enemies to sleep.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: "Gokai Change!", then later, "Go Go Samurai!"
- Genre Blindness: Suffers from it in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers, especially in Chapter 12. It's not a good idea to knock on the door and shout if there's anyone there at a creepy temple, but he did it and got attacked for his efforts.
- Guest-Star Party Member: During the Jetman mission in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers II.
- Playing with Fire: His Hidden Power and elemental ability.
- Transformation Trinket: The Mobirates that were borrowed from Ryota, then the Samuraizer.
- Weapon of Choice
Sean Cw Johnson / Gokai Yellow II / Red Lightspeed Ranger / Ultimate Red Legendary Ranger
- "...what's up with (Rika) and liveblogging horrible stuff, anyway?""The embodiment of hope, I am Sean, the Ultimate Red Legendary Ranger! REMEMBER IT!"
The man famous for playing Carter Grayson and Rika's favorite gushing target. Like Jason, Ryota, and Alex, Sean first appeared in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Power Rangers Samurai's liveblog. After saving Alex and later Rika, he and the other Red Ranger actors rested until they were needed again, this time to free Rika from Radiguet's clutches.
During the mission, he was one of the scouts looking for any dangers, which made him a prime target for Radiguet. As a result, he ended up going to a dimension where Akire attacked him, and he would have been dead had Radiguet not saved him...even though the villain captured the actor after Akire's defeat. Sean was later forced to fight the other All-Stars as Akire's new host, eventually sacrificing himself to break the spell; this gives Aka Red notice and offers him to either ascend as the Ultimate Red Legendary Ranger, but at a price, or die.
Sean did not take that offer very well. So he ended up making his own rules, by suggesting to have mid-level fire and psychic powers, having him ascend and descend to his will, and telling Aka Red to apologize for all the deceased Red Rangers whom he also made offers with in the past. With assistance from the Phantom Ranger, Sean becomes the Ultimate Red Legendary Ranger, one of the new Tokusatsu Spirits.
In Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers II, Sean returned, but he ended up getting attacked by his evil counterpart, Conquest. It turned out that the villain wanted to break him by calling him a "pretender" just because he knows Sean is Rika's favorite, and he wanted to steal his enemy's powers and make it his own. With his powers draining, Sean would go on a quest to restore them. His quest came to an end in Chapter 12, where he lost his battle against Conquest and had his powers taken from him...though he would get them back in Chapter 16.
Sean appeared one last time in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers III. For the first half of the arc, he served as mission control for the All-Stars, the Brotherhood of Destruction, and later on, Rika herself. After several particularly devastating moments in Chapters 6 and 7, Sean's protective nature towards Rika increased, only growing stronger after the reveals of the two bad futures in Chapters 8 and 9. Despite Rika's insistence to be left alone while she gets the cure for the Legendary Rangers, Sean, Mao, and the Sentinel Knight all help her, and they succeed in their mission. In the final chapter, after seeing that Rika's alive again, he decides to reward her by naming her the Champion of Canon and, with the help of the Brotherhood of Destruction and the Tokusatsu Spirits, give her a new home.
- Always Save the Girl: Every single liveblog arc sees him protecting or saving Rika from any sorts of dangers. Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers III takes it to the next level: after witnessing her two bad futures, Sean helps her out in finding the cure to the Legendary Rangers' curse, and he promises her that they'll avert the futures right afterwards.
- Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence: Twice!
- Break the Badass: In Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers III, Rika was not the only person successfully broken by the bad futures Dezumozorlya laid out for her. By watching her downfall into the people clamoring for her death and her execution, along with seeing her saving lives but getting turned into a horrible abomination one hundred years later and the people not giving a damn about anything else, Sean's sense of justice and sanity utterly broke. He would have lost it completely if it weren't for Mao's hug.Sean: "I still believe that people can be good, and they wont be unruly like that. But with this, I dont know. Its unfair. That all of this is happening, that Rikas very life is taken away and replaced with this!" this is the path of justice? THIS is justice?!"
- By the Power of Grayskull!: "Gokai Change!", then later, "Lightspeed! Rescue!", and "Ultimate Red Advent, Awaken the Legend!"
- Came Back Strong: Ascends as the Ultimate Red Legendary Ranger, wielding all the powers the past Red Rangers have had, and obtaining fire and psychic powers.
- Deadpan Snarker: Snarks when something completely ridiculous happens.(after Akire reveals that he can't morph, and he's only allowed one weapon from his morphed form)Sean: "...just how many more rules are you gonna pull out of your ass?"
- Deity of Human Origin
- Depower: As a result of Conquest's magic—the more Red Rangers act out of character, the faster Sean's powers are drained.
- Determinator: From surviving Akire's onslaught of fire soldiers to nearly surviving said monster's control of him, and up to his two fights with Conquest, this man just won't die, exactly like Carter himself. Every time he gets attacked, he would just fight harder with his own strong attacks or weapons. And while getting his arm severed and throat slashed did slow him down, even that is not enough to kill him.
- Did You Just Scam Cthulhu?: He had to make a choice to either be granted with the powers as the Ultimate Red Legendary Ranger with very strict limitations or die. As mentioned, he takes a third option by not just becoming the Ultimate Red Legendary Ranger, but make his own rules on how he should live his life and what powers he'll get. It should be noted that he isn't a chessmaster or magnificent bastard, he's just a normal man caught up in the crazy just because he was a Power Rangers actor.
- Eye Color Change: In his ascension, his eye color changes from blue to red. His second ascension makes it permanent this time.
- Handicapped Badass: Lost his arm during his battle with Conquest in Chapter 12, but gains a cybernetic arm to replace it in Chapter 16. Even with this, it doesn't stop him, as he manages to help defeat his batshit-insane-at-that-point evil counterpart.
- Heroic BSoD: Suffers from one in Chapter 9 of Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers III, after witnessing the people becoming complacent and always expecting Rika to come save them, to the point where anyone who tries to help gets ostracized.
- Mind over Matter/Playing with Fire: His two elemental powers upon his ascension.
- Never Heard That One Before: His reaction whenever someone calls him an "underactor".
- Power Copying: As the Ultimate Red Legendary Ranger, Sean has the power to transform into any past Red Ranger at will. His second ascension also includes the Red Rangers never seen in Power Rangers before and the New Powers seen in Super Megaforce.
- Power Gives You Wings: Red energy wings, at that, in his second ascension.
- Transformation Trinket: The Mobirates, borrowed briefly from Ryota until he returned it to Mao, then the Rescue Morpher, and later the Ultimate Red Legendary Morpher.
- Weapon of Choice
- Blade on a Stick: The V-Lancer. Upgraded into the Heavenly V-Lancer upon his ascension.
- Katanas Are Just Better: Nope! Wielding one did not do anything against Akire and his army of fire monsters.
- Swiss Army Weapon: The Rescue Blaster.
- Sword and Gun: The Gokai Sabre and Gokai Gun, but only as Gokai Yellow temporarily.
- Whole Costume Reference: Both of his ascensions as the Ultimate Red Legendary Ranger contain those. His first ascension has a cloak similar to Mewtwo's in the end of Pokémon: Mewtwo Returns. His second changes that to red energy wings shaped like Akuma Homura's wings, a red longcoat and black pants similar to Captain Marvelous' outfit, and the top half of his longcoat sports his bare chest covered in black bandages in a similar fashion to Litchi Faye-Ling's bra. Even the narration says that his red cybernetic arm is not unlike that of Venom Snake's.
Rin Takanashi / Shinken Pink (Alternate)
- "We'll stop you before you hurt anyone!"
The actress famous for playing Mako. Rin showed up in the first arc, able to assist the Rangers in finding Rika.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: "Ippitsu Soujou!"
- Flat Character: Unlike most of the Rangers, she actually doesn't get to do a whole lot, and doesn't have a part dedicated to herself. All she does is to save the heroes whenever they get into tight spots, and that's about it. Interestingly, this defies Mako's treatment in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers proper, where she does get a lot of the spotlight simply because Rin is one of Akizuki's favorite actresses.
- Put on a Bus: Like Matoi, she does not appear in Super Sentai Vs. Power Rangers II.
- Transformation Trinket: The Shodo Phone.
- "And what the hell did he mean, 'Gokaiger isn't canon?!'"
The actress best known for playing Luka Milify prior to her anime voice acting career. Mao first appeared with Jason, reunited with Ryota for one special mission: to save Rika from Radiguet's clutches. She led a group of Rangers to scout the area and find the way to go to Radiguet's base, but the villain had other plans...
With Sean captured, Mao's team, the Scouts, were chosen to go through the Dungeons of Hell. One by one, Mao saw her teammates either captured or defeated by Radiguet's elemental monsters, and this convinced her for a bit that her group was fighting a losing battle. However, after a pep talk from Mako, she regained her determination to save the captured Scouts and Rika.
Eventually, she had to face the Thunder Dungeon all alone, and she defeated Kithunder before Radiguet knocked her out. She was chosen to become Kithunder's new host, and she barely regained control over her body when the All-Stars struck the final blow to defeat the demons. Despite her and the others being only mostly dead, she was revived with the power to use any Yellow Sentai Ranger's key without the need to borrow one.
Mao returned in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers II, where she led her own team to investigate the Dekaranger world. She nearly was forced into marriage with Kai Chen until they put an end to it by knocking Jasmine out temporarily. Instead, she decided to do a fake marriage with Xander Bly in order to gain protection. After a series of strange events, her team managed to stop the darkness influencing the world.
She also made an appearance in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers III, primarily serving as a temporary guide to the All-Stars. After assisting in defeating Circe, Raymond, and Benjamin, she rejoined Sean in the Tokusatsu Spirit Realm, where they witnessed Rika's bad futures. After Rika made the decision to cure the Legendary Rangers from the Parasite Curse, Mao chose to go with the liveblogger, regardless of what she has to say. In the end of Chapter 10, she assisted Rika, the Sentinel Knight, and Sean to defeat Neo-Kiros and obtain the cure.
- Berserk Button: Do not mess with her allies horribly. Gosei—or more specifically, Dezumozorlya-controlled Gosei—learned that the hard way. After seeing the path where Rika would have been executed, she punched him and told him to get out. And in the chapter after that, she attempted to protect Rika from seeing another vision, along with Sean.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: "Gokai Change!"
- Came Back Strong: Was revived with stronger powers by the Phantom Ranger and Sentinel Knight.
- The Comically Serious: In Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers II, she ends up getting involved in an arranged marriage with Kai Chen and having her clothes stripped off as punishment for not going through the marriage. Never once has she lost her bluntness during those moments.
- Cooldown Hug: Gave one to Sean in Chapter 9, after it seemed that he would have lost his sanity over seeing the citizens becoming complacent. That was enough to bring him back to his senses.
- Deadpan Snarker: Not as much as Sean, but she does have her moments. One example would happen near the end of Chapter 5 of Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers III.Mao: "'A Ranger must never let go of their weapon'? Really?"Andrew: "Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time!"
- Guest-Star Party Member: For the new All-Stars in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers III. Justified since she's sent by Sean to help them out and gather information.
- The Leader: Of the Scouts, and later, the Legendary Rangers, especially when Sean's not available.
- Power Copying: Her powers before and after her ascension; she can use any past Yellow Sentai Ranger Key, gaining all the weapons and powers they have. The ascension takes it one step further by not having her borrow the keys, they're at her disposal immediately.
- Put on a Bus: As of IV, she has not shown up in any capacity, and her whereabouts are unknown. Instead, Ayumi Kinoshita takes her place in the Legendary Rangers.
- Shameful Strip: Underwent one, against her will, by the Four Horsemen's magic as punishment for not marrying Kai. Mao doesn't take it well at all.
- Transformation Trinket: The Mobirates after Sean returned it to her.
- Weapon of Choice
- Sword and Gun: The Gokai Sabre and Gokai Gun.
Brittany Anne Pirtle / Yellow Samurai Ranger
- "Ryota...guys...I know it's been really tough. But the Scouts died doing what they know bestsaving lives. Saving our lives. So that way, we can save Rika."
The actress known for playing Emily, she was selected by her former co-star Alex in order to help save Rika from Radiguet.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: "Go Go Samurai!"
- Dishing Out Dirt: Her elemental and Hidden Power ability.
- The Heart: Of the All-Stars; as seen in the quote above, she tries to comfort the Rangers whenever something bad happens.
- Put on a Bus: Like several of the Rangers, she doesn't appear in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers II.
- Transformation Trinket: The Samuraizer.
Christopher Khayman Lee / Red Space Ranger
- "...I'm gonna wreck your shit up. I'm the Red Space Ranger, Christopher! REMEMBER IT!"
Previously known for playing Andros, now known for his work on the indie comic L.A. Crazy Town, Christopher first appeared in Chapter 12. It was revealed that Radiguet posed as his friend, Sean, in order to capture him and turn him into the Red Mage. After breaking free from the spell, not only did Christopher join to save Rika, but to also defeat Radiguet for what he did to him.
After some events which included defeating his own evil clone and fighting against his controlled friends, the All-Stars faced Radiguet. In the ensuing showdown, Christopher lost his elemental powers when the villain absorbed them.
- Berserk Button: Harming his friends in any way. His clone smashed that button hard in Chapter 20, when he tried to literally break Sean's mind, and Christopher unleashed an unstoppable rage when Akire told the heroes that the hosts' spirits would disappear the moment the monsters took over their bodies fully.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: "Let's Rocket!"
- Cluster F-Bomb: The only Ranger to rival Rika herself in the "copious amounts of swearing" department.
- Genre Savvy: Knows all the ins and outs of the story, and is unafraid to call out whenever anything gets to be too deriative, such as when he faced his clone in Chapter 20.
- It's All My Fault: Blames himself for Sean's death in Chapter 33. Except, unknown to him at the time, his friend really wasn't dead at all.
- Mind over Matter: His elemental powers as a Mage and after he broke free from the spell. As mentioned above, though, Radiguet removed his powers in the final battle.
- Put on a Bus: Does not appear in Super Sentai Vs. Power Rangers II.
- The Bus Came Back: Will appear in Super Sentai Vs. Power Rangers III, according to the liveblogger herself.
- Transformation Trinket: His Astro Morpher.
- Weapon of Choice
- This Is a Drill: The Spiral Saber.