The Wandering Warrior, The Phantom Warrior in the Rebellion arc and later The Wandering Holy Queen at the end of SJG II.The heroine from the original Queen's Blade series. Her role is more or less the same used in the anime series, except when the QB arc ends, her personality changes considerably from canon.
- Berserk Button: Just like in her original canon. insulting her family and her loved ones in front of her is NOT a good idea.
- And later, both Ash Crimson and Saiki are her biggest buttons, since they're the one who killed her mother Maria (instead of Aldra in the original canon), even if Saiki was the one who did it and Ash decided to take the blame.
- Break the Cutie: Too many times, including her canonical ones. The biggest one (fanon) is being forced to kill Martha Splatterhead, not only because she wanted to die so badly, but not before having a good fight against a woman, but also because she had a nuclear bomb in her body and Martha threatened Leina to use that bomb to kill Leina, her friends and the remains of New York City along her.
- And also in SJG II, being forced to kill Hansel and Gretel by her own hands. (rather than Balalaika via a sniper)
- Childhood Friend Romance: With Ash Crimson but Ash deleted every trace about his existence from Leina and her sisters after Saiki killed her mother but Leina doesn't find it out until she confronts him at the end of SJGII.
- Cool Big Sister: Towards Elina, Hotaru Futaba, and Rachel Alucard despise Rachel being older than her, being a vampire and all.
- Deuteragonist: Shares the spotlight along other heroes from other universes and Kamikaze.
- Happily Married: With Rock at the end of SJGII, and having three sons later in the Epilogue episode.
- The Heroine: From Queen's Blade.
- He Is Not My Boyfriend: Her attitude towards Rock Howard, but nobody, save maybe Hotaru, buys this.
- Love Transcends Spacetime: with Rock, despise being from a different dimension and society.
- Non-Specifically Foreign: In-universe, at least, while she's in the Modern World, almost everyone thinks she (along with Risty, Elina and Melona) hails from Australia, due of her accent,note but obviously she doesn't tell from which place she's really from.
- Super Empowering: After getting the Holy Sword and Armor of Mana.
The Imperial CommanderJust like Leina, her role is expanded from her original canon when the QB arc is finished.
- Broken Bird: After Billy Kane pulls out an Heroic Sacrifice against Nyx, and he declares his love to Elina before blowing himself to bits along Nyx.
- Love at First Punch: Inverted, she meets Billy Kane when she helps Leina, Terry Bogard, his brother Andy and Rock to storm Geese Howard's building in South Town when trying to save Yuri Sakazaki, but she's not interested on him, but Billy thinks otherwise whe Elina wipes the floor with him.
- Mistaken for Racist: When both Risty and Sean Matsuda brings back Leina to her home, just like in the animated canon, she decides to insults both characters (just like she does in the anime series, excluding Sean, of course) by calling them Gorilla woman and her friend the Chimp guy. While Risty is offended for being compared with a gorilla, on the other hand Sean went bonkers with that insult, since Elina didn't know that calling a black guy like Sean a monkey is a serious insult in his world, despise in the Fantastic World racial discrimination by skin color is practically unheard of. In that world, the term racist is adressed against people who discriminate against non-human beings, like elves, dwarves, etc.
Count Vance (aka Josef Polanski)His role is similar from the one from the TV series, but his role get expanded when the Millenium vampires appears and he reveals his true origins.
- Informed Judaism: He wasn't really a noble born in The Continent, but a Polish Jew soldier who escaped from a certain death in the hands of the Mayor during World War II and he gets transported to the Fantastic World, along with Siesta's Japanese grandfather.
- Meaningful Name: His real name is based on the Polish-American director Roman Polanski, His first name is after Joseph, the husband of Mary and the human father of Jesus Christ.