Rebecca Valiant/Kamen Rider ChronosRebecca Valiant is a teenage girl from the eighties who found a magic pocket watch. Due to a slip up, she was dragged into the present, with the power to assume the form of Kamen Rider Chronos, the Clockwork Champion... as well as twelve other Kamen Rider forms.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: She was born in the late sixties.
- Little Miss Badass
- Living Weapon or Power Incontinence: The Chronos Watch is one or the other with it's time travel.
- Power Tattoo: After using the Chronos Watch, she was marked by a clock tattoo on her neck.
- Time Master
- Totally Radical: Rebecca has a habit of trying to squeeze the last twenty-five years of fashion into her wardrobe.
- Weapon of Choice
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Chronos, Genzai, and 000
- Blade on a Stick: Zeda's Zeda Scepter
- Combat Tentacles: Vulpecula's tails
- Cool Sword: Taekatsuki's flute
- Dual Tonfas: Order's Batons
- Dual Wielding: Glace's Arcticutters
- Macross Missile Massacre: G6's arsenal
- Prongs of Poseidon: Beras's Beras Rouzer
- Sinister Scythe: Kamaki's Kamaki Kamas
- Swiss Army Weapon: Gigan's Gigan Gasher
- Sword and Gun: Mu's Edge and Blaster
Zack "Assault" DeRagon/Kamen Rider Fang EX
Anna Grace/Kamen Rider MagicianAnna Grace is one of a long line of users of Kamen Rider Magician. Flirtacious and fun, she does whatever she can to defeat Phantoms and keep Gates out of despair. Her powers inspired all stage magicians.
- Bifauxnen: Her stage attire seems to be a men's suit
- Boom Stick
- Cool Hat
- Cool Sword
- Heroes Prefer Swords: A subtle example, Anna prefers to use the Spellblade as her main weapon.
- Legacy Hero: Magician has existed since the early eighteen hundreds.
- Master of Unlocking
- Mind over Matter
- Mundane Utility: She uses the Flight ring for pretty minor things like pulling out chairs and cheating at Crapps.
- Playing with Fire: She has a ring for that
- Psychic Powers: Based on Mentalism and Leviatation, naturally.
- Red Is Heroic
- Required Secondary Powers: Subverted. In order to break a restraint on her hand, with only her Blaze ring, she has to shoot fire from her wand backwards into her hand. This breaks the restraint, but painfully set her glove on fire.
- Show Some Leg
- 13 Is Unlucky and 23: Anna's thirteenth birthday saw her mother die, and on her twenty-third her brother disappeared and she had to become Magician.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: Anna's hat appears and disappears at random. Justified; unless she's transformed into Magician, it doesn't exist until she needs it to use her Connect ring. Plus, she's a magician, disappearing hats wouldn't be out of place.
- Weapon of Choice