Filete Carnes Frías/Super Filete
- Played by: Amy Vargas(En Busca de La Beca and trailers)
A geek clumsy girl who loves videogames, eating and helping others. Super Filete became her alter ego, after she ate a radioactive steak.
- Blow You Away: She uses the windy thing in an early comic adaption of "El Monstruo Gelatimonstruo". It is unknown if she can do it as well in the books.
- Blue Is Heroic: Her theme color is blue, as shown several times in official art.
- Break the Cutie: In 30 in Tumblr, she's felt like she's lost her best friend, framed for "illegally crossing other websites", left heartbroken of a past relationship;and overall made unable to use her powers because of her freakouts.
- Butt-Monkey: For starters, she's been hit by a bus, various metallic objects, several trash cans, Cookie...
- By the Power of Grayskull!: "By the power of radioactiovity and good anime, transformation!"
- The Chains of Commanding: In Superpoderosos,where her place as the de facto leader takes her a hard time to sink in.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: She's always been drawn to help everyone, even if they don't need it. In 30 In Tumblr, she tries to overcome this by revealing her real identity and finally quiting her duty as the superheroine of Cityville...but resulting useless.
- Conditional Powers: Her powers only work in function of her (fleeting)geek interests, so as long as she starts losing interest on them, she loses her related powers as well. Should she have an existential crisis, and her powers stop working at all, until she overcomes it.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: Across the three main books, she goes from long black hair, then cuts it with blue at the tips, and in Superpoderosos she cuts it even shorter but doesn't dye it anymore.
- Gamer Chick: She's good enough to have a place in the VIP lounge in Cityville's arcade.
- Heroic BSoD: Whenever she enters into this, her powers stop working.
- Imagination-Based Superpower: Her Infinite Hoodie works according to whatever her favorite comics/videogames/animes are at the moment. As she's always liked Portal, for example, the portal gun has become her default weapon.
- Intergenerational Friendship:With Kazz,who's in his twenties at the beginning of the story.
- The Nicknamer: Most, if not all the character nicknames(note that superhero names arent included) you see in this page, are given by her.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy:With Davon.
- Morality Pet: A rare protagonist example.
- Pop-Cultured Badass:In the most literal way,by kicking butt with whatever geek superpower and weapon she uses to save the day.
- Proud to Be a Geek
- Super Hero Origin: She ate a radioactive steak, mistankingly given by her future self to her.
- Supreme Chef: She can cook almost anything, the almost being steak.
- Trademark Favorite Food:Steaks,if her name wasn't obvious enough.
- Weaponized Teleportation:Uses the Portal Gun to overthrow giant monsters from unexpected places.
Cookie Chocochip Doughlass/Cutie Kawaii
- Played by: Fernanda Jayme(En Busca de La Beca)
Daughter of Ex-Evil Overlord Mr. Bucket, Cookie is a smart, yet sometimes ditzy girl. She doesn't consider herself as evil as her father. In the 3 year gap between the first and second books, and thanks to Tetris, she gained an alternate personality: Cutie Kawaii, who is way more annoying and weabooish than her original self.
- Affably Evil: Due to the influence of both her mom and dad, she is evil, but pretty much amicable and well-bahaved at the same time.
- Ambiguously Brown
- Brainy Brunette
- Childhood Friends: With Pato.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass/Obfuscating Stupidity: In Super Filete, she acts all ditzy and cowardly, until she discovers that Filete was Super Filete all along, she drops said personality. Whether she was pretending or she was always like this, depends on who you're asking.
- Even Bad Women Love Their Mamas: She considers her mom to be a saint, and the bestest person in the whole world.
- Even Evil Has Standards:"I don't wanna destroy the world. Just see it burn. Otherwise, where would I live?"
- Extra-ore-dinary : She inherited her father's superpower, but thanks to Tetris' brain meddling, she is able to manipulate all kinds of metal.
- Intergenerational Friendship:With Loaffy.
- Kawaiiko:As Cutie,much definitely.She talks in a higher pitch than Cookie,has mushy nicknames for her friends(like Filete's "palhoncha") and is seen in overly colorful and cute outfits.
- Labcoat of Science and Medicine:Wears one as part of her Superpoderoso outfit.
- Master of Delusion: She often falls victim to this in Super Filete whenever she thinks about Super Filete's true identity.
Yolanda González/ YOLOA hipster and snarky girl, whose hometown is in Tumblr. She is the new student in the Cityville Colegio Academy.
- Academy of Evil: She attended the EVL at high school.
- Braids of Action: She has her hair in braids.
- Being Tortured Makes You Evil : The constant abuse of her parents allowed Tetris to unlock her second personality.
- Hipster: Complete with Starbucks coffee and hipster glasses, occasionally.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: Her Anonnymous outfit consists of a black suit with a red tie.
- Un-Evil Laugh:
Tetris Pingpong AtariThe school psychologist, and now the new principal in Cityville Colegio Academy. She is the mastermind behind all social mishappenings, or at least Filete's.
- Brainwashing: She used her Mind Manipulation powers to change the morality axis of several characters, in order to uneven the Good-Evil equilibrium.
- Create Your Own Villain: Double Subverted. She manipulated and gave powers to Filetes acquaintances so they could defeat her, by breaking her both mentally and physically. Unfortunately for Tetris, they all turned into good.
- Evil Teacher/Sadist Teacher: Mostly to Filete.
- Fallen Heroine: After getting her powers, she tried to become a superheroine of Cityville. People didn't want to be saved, and on top of that, her boyfriend broke up with her. To say she bittered up after that is way of an understatement.
- Not So Different: To Filete, although all she had done to affect her (up to Superpoderosos) it was deliberately done to say this.
- Prophetic Name:She got her powers from electrocuting herself on a Tetris arcade machine-on 11110111111.note
- Psychologist Teacher: Zigzagged. She either plays the ever-helping teacher, or worsen the students problems for her own needs.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: She turns her eyes red whenever she uses her mind manipulation powers.
- Psychoactive Powers / Psychosomatic Superpower Outage: For the majority of them, their powers work according to certain feelings or states of mind. More intense feelings usually equal greater power.
Ángela "Gelita" SubasaOne of Cookies old high school classmates, though they werent close to each other. Back then, her high popularity was due to her cuteness. She, along Cookie, were subjects to Tetris Mind Manipulation, turning her more bad-behaved than ever.
- Berserk Button: Tell her she's anything but cute or criticize her fashion sense, and all hell will break loose. Literally.
- Burning with Anger: How she displays her powers.
- Composite Character: Apart from a couple of real life people, she can also be considered a combination of both Andreita and Yolanda.
- The Fake Cutie
- Girly Bruiser
- Good Is Boring:"Nobody took me seriously back when I was the cutest in high school. Just made fun of me. Maybe...I don't wanna be good anymore."
- Good Is Not Nice: After her reformation from Tetris's Mind Manipulation, she's stuck as this, except she's really enjoying it.
- Idiot Hair: She has an ahoge sprouting from her head.
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: Subverted. Tetris could turn her evil easily, partially because she wanted to.
Julienne "Tocino" Bikon
Davon O'Bon Du Pie/ Prinz Deveinte
- Badass Longcoat: As Prinz he wears a TARDIS-themed longcoat.
- Crossdresser: He has a liking for skirts and girly clothes and accessories, but doesn't use them for fear of what his parents may say.
- Skirt over Slacks: He sports these in Superpoderosos.
- Disco Tech: His Dubtep Gun, that is.
- Homeschooled Kids: He and his older brothers.
- I Want to Be a Real Man: His caracter arc , until Tetris came up to fulfill it. In Superpoderosos he abandons this mentality for good.
- Nice Guy: Yes, really! And not that kind of Nice Guy, by the way.
- Nosebleed: He suffers of constant nasal hemorrhage, and thus thought by everyone to be a pervert because of this.
- The Power of Love: His superpowers are fueled by this.
- Real Men Wear Pink
- Vitriolic Best Buds:With SWAG in Superpoderosos.
- Man Scorned: In 30 En Tumblr, he takes it against Filete for dumping and abandoning him, or at least he was made to believe so by Tetris.
Horacio Zúñiga "Hot Dog"/ MechaRider
- Blood Knight:He's an avid player in both e-gaming and superhero duty.
- Gadgeteer Genius: That's his knack, hence why he always carries a wrench with him.
- Goggles Do Nothing: Averted. He wears google-like prescription glasses.
- Rubik's Cube International Genius Symbol:Horacio's Establishing Character Monent in the prologue.
- Nerd:Is and looks like a textbook example.
Hilary Wonder/Ness Wonder/Wonderbred
- Gender-Blender Name:And he's quite embarrased of that,until he gets it changed.
Melissa "Zucarita" Cara
Demencia Voodoo D'arkness Horizonte
- Ambiguous Gender: They describe themselves as a "being of pure darkness". Hiding behind a hooded cape makes it more difficult to say.
- "Darkness von Gothick" Name
- Expy: Of Raven.
- Power Floats: Which explains why they barely stand a couple inches over the ground. No more, no less.
- The Nose Knows: Parodied. He can only smell wood from great distances.
- Cool Old Guy: Hes good friends with Filete, Cookie and everyone else in Cityville.
- Intergenerational Friendship:With Cookie.He gladly lets her work on his bakery every summer.
Dr. Darwin Radioactivo
- Ascended Extra: He used to be a character only to be seen at the very start of Super Filete, until Superpoderosos happened and expanded his characterization and relevance in the story overall.
- Childhood Friends:With Charles,if only a bit clashing.
- Deadpan Snarker: He's usually the first one in Superpoderosos to bicker about the trainees and their siliness.
- The Finicky One
- Good Is Not Nice: Although he's a huge Jerkass, he's classified as Good, as he was known to mediate Mr. Bucket's Evil.
Lord Charles Bucket Jr.
- Card-Carrying Villain: In his words: "Lord as in Evil Lord".
- Car Fu: He takes "punch buggy" to a whole new level. He can invoke a Volkswagen to fall over his enemies, and his Signature Moves are the ComVocho and the ComVocho Fatality.
- Evil Parents Want Good Kids: Subverted. He wants Cookie to be as evil as him, or even more.
- Talkative Loon: She manages to say the most irrelevant, crazy things, but can be funny and even intelligent sometimes.
Yolanda's and SWAG's parents
Rubí "Rubik" Sims
- Reasonable Authority Figure: To the Superpoderosos.
Sergio Wenceslao Alberto González "SWAG"
- Berserk Button: Don't touch nor steal his snapback. Neither you should call him by his real name.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: In Superpoderosos he cuts it short and comes back to his natural brown hair, as a sign of being an ally for the "good guys".
- Flying Under the Gaydar: He tends to act this way.
- Averted and Parodied in Superpoderosos, when Filete's mom, who she claims to have a Gaydar ability, calls him out for it, but he's, as always, denying it.
- Vitriolic Best Buds:With Davon in Superpoderosos.
Susana Michelle "Sushi"
- Fingerless Gloves: She wears them.
- Le Parkour: She is highly athletic and practices parkour often, hence her fingerless gloves.
- Generation Xerox:Without her ombre hair,she looks just like her mom in cat eye glasses.
- Childhood Friends: With Cookie.
- Fun T-Shirt:It's been said to have a room full of these,each with a geek culture reference,both popular and obscure.
- Intergenerational Friendship:He's good friends with Filete.
The Evil Proffessor Tapia
The Fucking Rocking Muffins
- Fake Band: Averted. [[https: //www.facebook.com/pages/Fucking-Rocking-Muffins/175335645815225 The Fucking Rocking Muffins]] were an active band during the making of the first two books. Currently, two of the members, who inspired their respective characters, have been working together in projects such as [[https: //www.facebook.com/Bhairava Band Bhairaiva]] and [[https: //www.facebook.com/Da Segno Oficial Los Demonios de Dal Segno]].
"El Almirante" Kike Castañuela
- Born Unlucky: He's pretty much made fun of in Super Filete. He's so unlucky, the parents didn't gave him a name!
- Ret Gone:Played for Laughs when Filete and Cookie fixed the timeline.
Android "Andreita" Bec B.
Sally "Salami" Carnes Delgado
Nacho Carnes Espinoza
- Mirror Universe: Whoever is good in Chrome is bad in here, and viceversa.