- Broken Bird: Her mother is missing, her father died, all her sisters basically treat her as a slave and the only things she truly treasures are the items her father gave her. The Vanity Demon that possesses her scarf is the only thing in the game that is somewhat nice (or at least is affable) towards her. (It's because she allows it to stretch things, which is all it really wanted.)
- The Dutiful Daughter: She's practically a pack mule to her sisters, but she still risks her life to save them because she loves them that much.
- Morph Weapon: the Scarf itself is a interesting varient: anything it touches becomes elastic and stretchy, so it can pinch solid objects and lug them around. it does have a weight limit, and sometimes there's too much tension in the elasticity, and it has to let go. Which either sends Linda flying or is used to hurt a opponent with the force of whatever it was being stretched snapping back in place instantly.
- Nice Hat: The only other garment Linda really cares about. It looks similar to the demons that come out of the box, too.
- Our Demons Are Different: the Vanity Demons themselves are rather odd, but the one possessing Linda's scarf is interesting, in that it lets her purify her sisters by using its own demonic power if Linda gets enough "points" for the technique (the technique itself is apparently its true power - having multiple arms to stretch with - which is used in order to exorcise them).
- Scarf Of Asskicking: It's possessed by a Demon of Vanity, so now it's a demonic looking hand that can stretch things. Really, really stretch things. It also has a mind of its own and doesn't really mind being Linda's scarf that much.
A pyromaniac who was transformed into a big-headed demon who breathes fire and shoots bombs out of her nose, and has a maw like a bear trap. Her weakness is probably the easiest to access, as she reveals it every time she opens her mouth to breathe fire.
- Big Head Mode: Her head is roughly 75% bigger than her entire body.
- Kill It with Fire
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family
- Pyro Maniac: Cinder was this before she was transformed into a giant firebreathing headmonster.
Hyperactive Spinner was made into some kind of demonic pendulum of sorts, who attacks by spinning around the room and trying to pick-ax you with her pointy head. Her weakness is all about using this to your advantage.
- Everything's Better with Spinning
- Feathered Fiend: Is some sort of freakish cross between a bird and a pendulum.
- Genki Girl: Her favorite pasttime before the transformation was spinning around outside.
- Our Monsters Are Weird: Is the least humanoid of the sisters, and has an appearance that's hard to describe.
As well as transforming her, the demons have granted this girl a giant robot for her to plod around in, that shoots rockets at you and generally tries to squash you.
- Humongous Mecha: Her demon form pilots one.
- Mad Scientist: The Vanity Demons perverted her interest of mechanics, making her a full-blown one. Oh, and it also made her some kind of lizard.
- Misguided Missile: Well, sort of. You can use your scarf to stretch the missile back at her.
Her desire is to be an opera singer, and in her transformed state, she certainly lives up to her name, calling in her mooks to aid with her transformation. When she does, as said in the manual, all hell breaks loose, as she transforms into a more demonic form. Her weakness involves taking out the mooks before she can transform.
- Enthralling Siren
- Evil Twin: Her battle involves her constantly swapping between forms. Even her damage cry changes from a gentle 'damnit' to a more pissed one in her evil form.
- Mook Maker: Kinda. She turns the harmless mooks into little reaper things when she transforms.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: Her regular form can't hurt you, but her more demonic form can shoot lightning.
- Transformation Is a Free Action: If she successfully transforms, there's nothing you can do to stop it.
Obsessed with her facial features, this girl was transformed into what is essentially a demonic Mr. Potato Head. Each of her parts shoot SOMETHING at you. Her weakness is knocking off said parts and reattaching them in a mixed-up way, causing massive embarrassment.
- Animate Body Parts: The main point of her fight.
- Combination Attack: Leaving her parts on her face results in this. As for each individual attack:
- Cosmetic Horror: Seems to be the theme the Vanity Demon went for.
- The Faceless: Upon knocking her features off, which results in the following:
- Nightmare Face: She already looks kinda unsettling, but if you pull her features off with the scarf, you can arrange her face to look like a Picasso Cubism portrait. It's how she takes Red damage.
- Vanity Is Feminine: Even before attracting the vanity demon, she was a cosmetic stereotype girl.
Anne Droid V2.1
The astronomy enthusiast of the family, transformed into a orbital satellite that drops down mooks that form an electric grid of sorts. Attacking Anne herself is her weakness, otherwise defeating her mooks will slowly drain her health.
- Mook Maker: The blue and yellow drones that she drops.
- Nerd: Prior to becoming wrapped up in her vanity, anyway. She was very big on the Sci-Fi Genre.
- Satellite Character: Literal interpretation.
- Spaceship Girl: Well, sort of.
The second youngest in the family, and the youngest among the bosses. Transformed into an evil doll with a grappling-hook-like deal made from her favorite fish toy, which is now more like a shark. Similar to Linda in a lot of ways, notably with her decorations having the same 'light and dark' theme and her primary means of attack being a transformed object that she treasured. Her weakness is the chain on her toy when it's stuck to the ground by a large boulder. What happens has to be seen to be believed.
- Creepy Doll
- Mirror Boss: Her shark toy acts similarly to Linda's scarf, allowing her to grab boulders and fling them around.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: Appears to be some sort of doll-clown-fairy-witch-princess-zombie, who's also a demon.
- Rapunzel Hair
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Considered an 'evil' version of Linda due to their similarities.
- Threatening Shark: That shark toy HURTS.
She loves sweets, so what better form to take than that of a giant blob? Also takes most attacks pretty well and is one of the first bosses to lack an obvious weakness. Namely, hoping she'll stick around a tree long enough for it to get struck by lightning and thus get struck herself.
- Blob Monster
- Extreme Omnivore: One way to slow her down is to throw rocks at her, which she'll attempt to eat.
Obsessed with horror, she'd been transformed into that which must not be seen. She spends the whole fight either trying to break into the room you're in or using mook generators to get in the way of preventing that.
- An Axe to Grind: From what can be seen from her outline, she's holding a large axe.
- Eldritch Abomination: You never see what she looks like, except for her outline.
- Mook Maker: Certain panels on the wall are used by Demonica to produce mooks.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant
- Non-Standard Game Over: If you let her break down one of the doors, you are treated to a cut-scene where she enters the room and prepares to kill Linda off-screen.
- Shout-Out: Most horror movies. Notably, the silhouette gives her a Jason-like appearance.
- Unexpected Gameplay Change: She's easily the most annoyingly difficult boss in the game due to the fact you can't directly touch her, and it's so easy for her to use her instant kill attack on you.
The smallest of the sisters, her demonic form is a very, very tall grey alien with four arms who attacks with shockwaves. There's a group of helpful mooks that help you fight her. When all the mooks fire on her, she becomes vulnerable to attack. Otherwise, she's invincible.
- Boss Arena Idiocy
- Gameplay and Story Segregation: Despite being said to be the shortest of the sisters, her human form can possibly be tall and lean or big and fat.
- The Greys
- The Napoleon: She's the shortest of the entire family. That includes the protagonist, who is eight. She really, really, really wants to be taller.
Loved Egypt so much she was turned into some kind of mummified thing. Uses sandstorms and sand tornados to attack. She'll get stuck in the sand if she gets the tornado she generates near water.
- Ancient Egypt: Guess where the arena for her battle is.
- Boss Arena Idiocy
- Butterfly of Death and Rebirth: Her form is VERY butterfly-like, and she IS a mummy.
- Deadly Dust Storm: It's her main mode of attack.
- Mummy Wrap: The parts of her body that isn't a golden butterfly thing are wrapped up pretty solidly.
The eldest sister, obsessed with continuing the family. Her demonic form is ghostly and is untouchable except for her two large phantom gloves. Is the de-facto final boss, though you could realistically take her on first once you unlock the final tier. Her fight does seem like a final boss, though, considering how much goes on. She can summon demonic turrets that fire practically every standard bit of ammo in the game. Sticking her hands in the fires around the arena causes damage, though the floor is always moving so you still have to get them there.
- Boss Arena Idiocy
- Everything's Better with Princesses: It's the reason for the ballgown. Also because she believes she should be in charge of the family.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: She's the eldest sister, and she really wanted to be a ghost. So the Vanity Demons complied.
- Our Ghosts Are Different
- Rubber Hose Limbs: her arms can literally contort into circles, which allows her hands to constantly come at you from any and every angle.
- Wall Master: Her hands act like them, and they are the only thing your scarf can even touch.