- "How interesting, I'll happily take you on."Debut: TekkenOrigin: JapanFighting Style: Mishima-style KarateVoice Actor: Masanori Shinohara / Jordan Byrne
The son of Heihachi Mishima, Kazuya won the first tournament and used the Mishima Zaibatsu to further his hidden dark agendas. Kazuya hosted the second King of Iron Fist Tournament but was bested by Heihachi, leading to a near-death experience. He was saved by G Corporation and has since then frequented the tournament. He is currently the CEO of G Corporation, opposing Jin Kazama's global war but only so he may remove the obstacle preventing him from making himself the dominant global superpower. He has several demonic powers at his disposal, allowing him to fly, transform into a devil form and shoot lasers.
Kazuya, looking to amplify the devil Gene within him, seeks to take Pandora for himself. When Nina offers her assistance, Kazuya allows it.
- Arch Nemesis Dad: Is one to Jin and has one in Heihachi. Not a happy family to say the least.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: In the first cinematic episode.
- Crazy-Prepared: Unlike Bison, Kazuya had a plan in case Nina would betray him.
- Eye Beams: He uses them in both the second CG trailer and as part of a special move in the game itself. Interesting in that he doesn't need to switch to his Devil form to do this.
- Man in White: In Vita Episode 3.
- Power Gives You Wings: During his super, purple wings can be seen behind Kazuya as he fires his Eye Beams, evocative of Devil. He's also briefly shown sprouting wings in the SDCC 2010 trailer, and wings made of smoke materialize behind him momentarily in the Captivate 2011 trailer.
- Shock and Awe: While the Mishima family's strongest attacks are usually surrounded by an aura of electricity, SFxT actually allows him to shock his opponents.
- Wolverine Publicity: One of the first four playable fighters revealed for SFxT, and is among the most iconic Tekken characters.
- Yakuza: His second alternate is built around the old-fashioned traditional look.
- "Well, shall we begin?"Debut: TekkenOrigin: IrelandFighting Style: Assassination techinques
A mysterious Irish woman. Not much is known about her, other than her occupation as an assassin. Has a vicious and unending rivalry with her sister Anna. Following Tekken 2, she was placed in a cryogenic stasis for twenty years, waking up when Ogre emerged. She had no memory of her past until Tekken 5. She currently serves as bodyguard of Mishima Zaibatsu C.E.O. Jin Kazama.
For unknown reasons, Nina offers her services in helping obtain Pandora to her former target, Kazuya.
- Author Appeal: Capcom's love for epic-sized thighs has transferred from Chun-Li over to her.
- Combat Pragmatist:
- She has no problems holding Ryu in place as Kazuya winds himself up for an uppercut.
- She does it in the CG trailer against Ryu to allow Kazuya a shot with his laser eye. Good thing Ken threw off his aim.
- Irony: Despite being non-canon to her native series, she is nonetheless paired with Kazuya. While this is for reasons of Wolverine Publicity, her role in Tekken 6 would require her to eliminate Kazuya at the behest of her current employer (Jin Kazama, head of the Zaibatsu and opposing force to G Corporation). Of course, she betrays Kazuya in their ending on behalf of another client. Not that he isn't ready for it.
- Conservation of Ninjutsu: Implied heavily in her ending, as she reveals that someone else wants Pandora more than Kazuya. Having sensed this betrayal from the get go, Kazuya orders a small hidden squadron of G Corp soldiers to open fire. Seconds later, Nina is nowhere to be seen, and the soldiers are left beaten.
- Kiss of Death: In typical Femme Fatale fashion, she blows one to her foe at the beginning of her super.
- Oireland: Her native place, although she doesn't have the accent.
- Only in It for the Money: The reason why she's even with Kazuya in the first place.
- Professional Killer
- She's Got Legs
- Wolverine Publicity: One of the first four playable fighters revealed for SFxT, and is among the most iconic Tekken characters.
- Debut: Tekken 3Origin: MexicoFighting Style: Lucha Libre/Professional WrestlingVoice: None (uses generic jaguar noises)
This jaguar-masked luchador fights to preserve the legacy of his predecessor, also named King. The first King was killed by the God of Fight, Ogre, prior to the third King of Iron Fist tournament. In order to prepare himself to avenge his death, he trained under Armor King. Before the fourth tournament, Armor King was killed in a bar brawl by Craig Marduk, setting King on the path of vengeance for his slain tutor. However, by the fifth tournament the duo have made amends and are now friends.
King hears of a being with a disturbing resemblance to Armor King in the Antarctic amidst all the fuss over Pandora. King is adamant on getting to the bottom of it, along with Marduk.
- Animal Motif: Fairly obvious.
- Badass Boast(vs. Kazuya) The jaguar is the god of all living things! It will not lose to the devil!(vs. Yoshimitsu) Use anything and everything you can. It doesn't faze me.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: He sharpshoots devils (Kazuya, Akuma) and gods (Ogre) and swings around people twice his size (Hugo).
- Everything's Better with Spinning: His Giant Swing grab, which is way faster than usual.
- Masked Luchador
- Only Sane Man
- Professional Wrestling: His whole fighting style, utilizing various wrestling grabs in his movelist.
- "Try and come at me! I'll crush ya' to dust!"Debut: Tekken 4Origin: AustraliaFighting Style: Vale TudoVoice Actor: Yasuhiro Mamiya / T.J. Storm
The murderer of King's mentor Armor King, Marduk is an unstoppable force whose love for battle powers him to continue his brutality. He would later befriend King and investigate behind the sudden reappearance of Armor King before the sixth tournament.
Hearing of the appearance of Armor King at the South Pole, Marduk seeks to find answers alongside King.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: His Melon Masher Super Art has him tackling then mercilessly pounding his opponent's face with his fists. Due to the graphical style of the game, this looks more vicious than it would if he was doing it in a Tekken game.
- Not Even Bothering with the Accent: He's Aussie, but as in his native series, he's voiced with an American accent.
- Pre-Asskicking One-Liner: "I'll crush ya to dust!" (at the start of the match)
- Pre-Mortem One-Liner: Delivered during the last hit of his Super Art:Nice knowing ya!
- Unexpected Character: He was most likely included as a "tag along" with King, who is popular enough for the both of them.
Robert "Bob" Richards
- "Check out the perfect fighter."Debut: Tekken 6Origin: United States of AmericaFighting Style: Freestyle KarateVoice Actor: Tsutomu Isobe / Patrick Seitz
Once a revered legend in the fighting scene due to his technique and looks, Bob disappeared only to return morbidly obese. Believing that he had found the perfect balance of speed, technique and power, Bob enters the King of Iron Fist tournament 6 to prove his worth once more.
Bob is hired to accompany Julia to the Antarctic, in order to secure Pandora. He nonchalantly accepts.
- Acrofatic: He ends up fighting fellow fatty Rufus in the TGS 2011 trailer.
- Bounty Hunter: According to his intro with Julia.
- The Fighting Narcissist: A benign version compared to Vega, but his defeat quote shows how obsessive he is over his "perfect" body.My perfect body!
- Improvised Weapon: Dinner plates in the TGS trailer.
- "No way out of this."Debut: Tekken 3Origin: Arizona, U.S.AFighting Style: Chinese KempoVoice Actress: Seiko Yoshida / Annie Wood
The daughter of former King of Iron Fist tournament participant Michelle Chang, Julia has picked up many things from her mother, including her love for nature and skill in fighting. Julia has participated in the tournaments in order to help her further this goal.
Concerned about the effects Pandora could have over nature, Julia wants to investigate the box herself. She hires Bob as a bodyguard to the South Pole.
- Amazonian Beauty
- Apologetic Attacker: She would appear to be one here.
- Author Appeal: Capcom's penchant for handing out Heroic Builds to most characters (some of the ladies included) seems to have rubbed off on Julia, who is shown to have a more muscular physique than usual (as compared to her home series, where she's a bit more slender and athletic).
- Badass Bookworm
- Bare Your Midriff
- The Glasses Come Off/Glasses Pull: In her intro pose.
- Magic Skirt
- Martial Pacifist: Her taunt: "Why do you insist on fighting?"
- Nature Hero
- She's Got Legs
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Julia seems to have gotten relatively meaner to other characters in Street Fighter X Tekken than she was in the Tekken series (despite being an Apologetic Attacker and a Martial Pacifist); if her winquotes are anything to go by...v.s. M. Bison: "Global domination? Seriously? And you're not the least bit embarrassed running around looking like that?"v.s. Ibuki: "You should think about your moves before you do them. Your defense is just pitiful."v.s. Marshall Law: "You've gone way past pathetic, now you're just hilarious... Wait, no, don't cry on me..."v.s. Raven: "You rely too much on your data. That's why you lost."v.s. Zangief: Are all those scars just for show? You were a lot weaker than I'd imagined. I'm disappointed..."
- Took a Level in Badass: The "jerkass" part of the above trope might qualify as this trope too. Physically speaking, this trope is justified since Julia Chang gets a Heroic Build (for the first time ever).
- "I won't hold back!"Debut: Tekken 3Origin: South KoreaFighting Style: TaekwondoVoice Actor: Tomoaki Maeno / Chris Rickabaugh
The self-proclaimed rival of Jin Kazama, who he fought to a standstill. Hwoarang has since then been a frequent participant of the King of Iron Fist tournaments to face Jin once more and defeat him, once and for all.
A sanctioned fight between Steve and himself is violently interrupted by the Mishima Zaibatsu and Shadoloo. Outraged, he teams up with Steve in order to strike back at the organizations that had the nerve to ruin their bout.
- Badass Biker
- Be Careful What You Wish For: In his ending, he boasts to Steve that he could beat a hundred Akumas single-handedly. And since Pandora happens to be sitting nearby...
- Big "NO!": When defeated.
- Extremity Extremist: As a Taekwondo practitioner, the majority of his moves involve kicking.
- Pre Ass Kicking One Liner: "You're not gonna like this ONE BIT!" Take note, this is before he performs an aerial axe kick on you.
- "I'll take on any challenge that you got."Debut: Tekken 4Origin: EnglandFighting Style: Boxing
A British boxing champion. Bears a large scar on his arm that has perplexed him since as long as he can remember. Discovered he was the product of a Mishima Zaibatsu project and rejected his past, vowing to crush the Zaibatsu in order to prevent more of "his kind" from being created.note Is good friends with Marshall Law and Paul Phoenix.
During an official match with Hwoarang, the Mishima Zaibatsu and Shadoloo decimate the arena, effectively ending the match. Steve looks to strike back at the warring factions alongside Hwoarang as payback for ruining their fight.
- Accidental Pervert: In his Rival Match, while trying to break up an argument between Poison and Hugo, Steve accidentally grabs her breast.
- Boxing Battler
- Extremity Extremist: Subverted in he has one regular attack (a foot stomp) that uses his feet. One of his titles "I can kick too" lampshades this.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: Staying true to his Tekken design, he uses his fists for all of his attacks bar one.
- See You in Hell: Steve belts out a variation of this ("I'll see you... in Hell!") at the end of his super, a flurry of punches ending with an impromptu Spitfire.
- Walking Shirtless Scene
- Wrestler in All of Us: Has a grab where he clinches the foe, as you would expect from a boxer. He then throws them over him much like a Belly to Belly Suplex.
- ("The battle begins...")Debut: TekkenOrigin: JapanFighting Style: Manji-style NinjitsuVoice Actor: Tomokazu Seki / None
The latest inheritor of the title (and sword) "Yoshimitsu", a title and weapon handed down through generations of the Manji Ninja clan. Is a strong associate of Dr. Bosconovitch and a vicious rival of Bryan Fury for his indiscretion and violence towards his clan and Bosconovitch.
Yoshimitsu seeks to appease his sword, which has been resonating with all the violence Pandora has caused. To do so, he joins Raven on his mission.
- Confusion Fu: He employs a variety of very odd tactics; teleporting, rapid spinning backhands, and even harakiri.
- Highly Visible Ninja: Much to Raven's frustration.
"You sure you're a ninja? You stick out like a whale in a goldfish pond."
- Also Ken's.
- Honor Before Reason: He pulls a Leeroy Jenkins against Vega and Balrog because that's what warriors do apparently.
- Legacy Character: Yoshimitsu is a title, not a name, that goes back as far as the first Yoshimitsu hundreds of years earlier in SoulCalibur. This leads to something of a Mythology Gag: Yoshi's involvement in the plot is kicked off because his demonic sword tells him of great evil, something that tended to cause the original Yoshimitsu to enter plots as well.
- This also leads to a missed opportunity, as in this game he does not share his ancestors' famous lines from SoulCalibur, such as "Shikisoku Zeku!"
- Strange-Syntax Speaker: The Yoda variety, of which it is, coupled with speaking an old, forgotten dialect of Japanese which to others sounds like gibberish.
- "Eliminate potential threats."Debut: Tekken 5Origin: CanadaFighting Style: NinjitsuVoice Actor: Kenichiro Matsuda / D.C. Douglas
A member of a shadowy agency, Raven was ordered to infiltrate the fifth tournament to investigate the Mishima Zaibatsu and the death of Heihachi Mishima. Now, Raven fights in the sixth tournament to defeat both Jin Kazama and Kazuya Mishima to end the global war.
Having been ordered by his agency to obtain Pandora, he allows Yoshimitsu to join him on the mission, but only if the eccentric ninja follows his every order.
- "It's been too long since I've enjoyed a fight."Debut: TekkenOrigin: JapanFighting Style: Mishima-style Karate
The former head of the Mishima Zaibatsu and host of the first, third, and fourth King of Iron Fist tournaments. Heihachi has mastered the use of his family's signature karate and proved himself to be an opponent who cannot be taken lightly. He is also known for possessing superhuman strength, shown in his fighting style and his survival of a cataclysmic explosion, aimed at him.
After hearing about the Mishima Zaibatsu's war with Shadoloo over Pandora, as well as the G Corporation's involvement, Heihachi seeks to obtain the box for himself, thus foiling his son and grandson's plans. He takes Kuma with him as insurance.
- Badass Normal: Continuing his trend in the Tekken games of being powerful without supernatural powers, he doesn't succumb to Pandora's power but instead, throws away his partner and Turns Red.
- Hypocritical Humor:(vs. Guile) "You have a hairstyle that is... how should I say this... Weird."
- Turns Red: Heihachi's Pandora mode literally does this instead of succumbing to the usual effects of Pandora.
- Worthy Opponent: True to his Tekken characterization, Heihachi is very Machiavellian in his win quotes. He may not give a damn about anyone but himself, but he'll praise an opponent's strength.to Ryu: Phew! If we'd met 10 years later, it would've been bad news! Good thing you're still a pup.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: His Pandora mode. Instead of letting his teammates sacrifice themselves, he just shoves them off the battlefield and Turns Red.
- Debut: Tekken 3Origin: JapanFighting Style: Advanced Bear FightingVoice: None (uses generic bear noises)
The son of Heihachi's old bodyguard, also named Kuma. Like his father, Kuma the Second has been trained in the art of Advanced Bear Fighting; a personalized fighting style that was designed by Heihachi for use by bears. Kuma's main purpose is to defend his master from any threats. Holds a deep rivalry with Paul Phoenix. He has a crush on Xiaoyu's pet panda, Panda.
True to his purpose, Kuma accompanies Heihachi to Antarctica in order to obtain Pandora.
- Bears Are Bad News: Well, for his opponent anyway.
- Fartillery: Kuma's Super Art involves him slashing you, breaking your fall with his butt and farting.
- Intelligible Unintelligible: Inverted. His speech is translated to us in cutscenes. Not to the other characters.
- Running Gag: Of sorts - Alisa, Bob, Juri, Law and Ryu all express an interest in eating Kuma, and in Abel and Guile's rival cutscene Heihachi asks if the reason Abel wants the bear is so they can have 'a nice plate of bear chops' (nope, it's so Abel can pet him. Yeah). Oh, and Ken comments on victory that 'Elisa loves stuffed animals'.
- Only Sane Bear: Compared to Heihachi. Too bad almost no one knows what he's saying, and the only one who does (Heihachi) doesn't listen.
Emilie "Lili" de Rochefort
- "I'll be done with you before tea time."Debut: Tekken 5: Dark ResurrectionOrigin: MonacoFighting Style: Street FightingVoice Actress: Asami Seto / Joy Jacobson
The daughter of a wealthy businessman, Lili learned to love fighting after an incident where she was kidnapped. Traveling around the would to fight, Lili was later caught by her pacifist father and grounded for going against him. She now fights to prevent her father's business from going under.
In order to obtain Pandora for her father, Lili requests the help of her rival, Asuka.
- Badass Boast: Before she executes her Cross Art.
- Dance Battler: She incorporates ballet into her moveset.
- Glass Cannon: She has some excellent moves for both offense and defense, but her HP rating is below average.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: In her ending, she fights with Asuka to determine which of them will claim the box for their own, despite Asuka saying constantly that she doesn't want the box. Due to their brawl, the box breaks free of the ice keeping hold of it and falls into, as Asuka puts it, a very deep hole. Lili seems to have a thing for doing this, like in her Tekken 5 ending.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: After beating Bison and Juri, Asuka notices she's not acting her usual haughty self as they get closer to the box.
- Panty Shot: Oh so many.
- Pre Ass Kicking One Liner: "Let's get beautiful!"
- She's Got Legs
- Skyward Scream: An silent but still nightmarish one as she succumbs to the effects of Pandora, followed by a Primal Stance.
- So Long, Suckers!: Gets a BIG one in the Asia Game Show cinematic where she leaves Asuka, Chun-Li and Cammy all in a heap whilst the Shadaloo Ship sails away with her on it. And Asuka is her partner.
- Spot of Tea: At the start of a match, she proclaims that she'll end the fight before tea time.
- Upper-Class Twit: Like a few of the other characters, her personality is far more exaggerated in this game than in her native Tekken - she's more eccentric, ditzier, and in the inter-fight cut-scenes, some of her expressions and poses veer towards the classic anime Laughing Mad aristocratic noblewoman type.
- "You're so gonna remember this beating!"Debut: Tekken 5Origin: JapanFighting Style: Kazama Style Aikido
A Japanese girl from Osaka who dedicates her life to the study of her family's martial arts. She is the cousin of Jin Kazama and the rival of Lili. In Tekken 5, she sought out Feng Wei for destroying her family's dojo and in Tekken 6, was on the trail of Jin Kazama following his wave of destruction caused by the Zaibatsu global war.
While she doesn't like the idea of pairing up with Lili, piqued interest in Pandora has her doing just that.
- "Best in the universe... Check it out!"Debut: TekkenOrigin: United StatesFighting Style: Martial arts based on JudoVoice Actor: Kanehira Yamamoto / Mike McFarland
A hot-headed fighter and avid biker, Paul has participated in every King of Iron Fist Tournament held to date. Always looking to prove he's the best fighter in the world, he has a rivalry with Kazuya Mishima due to their first meeting ending in a draw, and was the one of bested Ogre in a fair match, but unknown to him the god was pulling his punches by not going all out as True Ogre, which in turn was killed by Jin. He also has a rivalry with Kuma, having been bested by the bear on several occasions. He is friends with Marshall Law, despite some friction caused by his son's recklessness, and also trains with Steve Fox on the side.
Looking to score some big money, Paul sees much monetary potential in Pandora. To this end, he teams up with Law and heads for the South Pole.
- Anime Hair
- Boisterous Bruiser
- Large Ham: "I am the top fighter... IN THE UNIVERSE!!!"
- Megaton Punch: The good ol' Phoenix Smasher.
- No Indoor Voice: "PAAAAUL!!! PHOEEEEENIIIIIIIIIIIIIX!!!!"
- The Only One Allowed to Defeat You: "Oy, that bear is my enemy! Ya lay a hand on him and I swear I'll beat you down even harder!"
- "I'm ready. Fight!"Debut: TekkenOrigin: United StatesFighting Style: "Martial Arts" (seemingly based on Jeet Kune Do)Voice Actor: Keisuke Fuji / David Vincent
A chef and martial artist, Marshall Law is a frequent competitor in the King of Iron Fist Tournament scene. Having owned a dojo and a chain of Chinese restaurants, he was eventually ruined through a series of misfortunes, starting with the bankruptcy of his restaurant chain and compounded by a major freeway accident caused by his son Forrest prior to the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5. Since then, he has been fighting to find the money to pay back the debt caused by the incident. He is both friends and rivals with Paul Phoenix and has also become friends with boxer Steve Fox.
As broke as ever, Law is still searching for his next big score when he hears of Pandora. Seeing the box itself as highly profitable, he decides to head to the South Pole. He is joined by Paul, who also looks to profit.
- Bruce Lee Clone
- Kiai: As a Bruce Lee Clone, it's a must.
- Gameplay Story Segregation: Despite the fact that almost everybody in-game mocks and degrades Law in their victory quotes (particularly scathing example from Raven: 'You have failed both as a tournament fighter and a restaurant owner. Your life is a blueprint of what not to do in life'), Law is seemingly a professional's choice of character and is used by a number of tournament players for his combo abilities.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: After fighting Lei.I-I'm not doing anything officer, I swear! Especially nothing that would involve stealing your handcuffs and gun and selling them!
- Walking Shirtless Scene
- "I can't allow you to live..."Debut: Tekken 3Origin: JapanFighting style: Traditional karate
The son of Kazuya Mishima and current CEO of the Mishima Zaibatsu, which he seized during the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5. Jin is a troubled young man, haunted by the (supposed) death of his mother and the curse of the Devil Gene as a descendant of the Mishima bloodline. He participated in the King of Iron Fist Tournament 3 at the behest of his grandfather Heihachi, led to believe that he would be able to avenge his mother by killing the God of Fight, Ogre. However, Heihachi simply had used him as live bait, betraying and attempting to kill him at the end of the tournament. Jin survived by awakening the Devil Gene and has sworn that he would once and for all seal its evil by eliminating his family and himself. Prior to hosting the sixth King of Iron Fist Tournament, Jin waged a global war using the Zaibatsu's resources, hoping to revive an ancient monster through the chaos and strife of warfare, believing it to be the key to freeing himself and the world from the Devil Gene.
The reason why the Mishima Zaibatsu has been so adamant on obtaining Pandora is entirely personal. Jin believes it to be the key in ridding himself of the Devil Gene. He decides to go to Antarctica himself, allowing Xiaoyu to come along.
- Anti-Hero / Anti-Villain: Jin's motivation for obtaining Pandora is to rid himself of the Devil Gene but he will use any means possible to accomplish his goals. His victory quotes are, with few exceptions, very callous, though notably, the majority seem to lack malice, unlike his dad's quotes.
- Berserk Button: Do NOT harm Xiaoyu. Juri found this out the hard way in the fifth Cinematic Trailer. Notably, Jin is doing a fair job of attempting to crush Juri's skull before his demon side tries to come out and he has to force it back down.
- Energy Ball: An odd inclusion in his fighting style in this game, Jin can punch these at various ranges in front of himself (the EX version lets you stick two out at the same time). This is likely due to the more fantastical elements that are permissible in a 2D fighting game.
- Eye Beams: As the final blow of his Super Art.
- Precision F-Strike: When he defeats his cousin, Asuka, a known loudmouth."I don't have time to listen to your bullshit."
- Sub Boss: With Pandora Xiaoyu as Pandora Jin.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Like Kazuya, Jin can transform into a bloodthirsty demon by unlocking the Devil Gene within him. Unlike Kazuya, he does not embrace this, and is actually trying his best to get rid of it.
- That said, his Super Art technique does briefly feature his Devil persona, but it seems more like it momentarily takes over his body, rather than him voluntarily using it like Kazuya.
- "I'm ready for whatever you got!"Debut: Tekken 3Origin: ChinaFighting Style: Various Chinese Martial Arts
A young girl who is determined to save Jin Kazama from the darkness that clouds his mind and heart. The two met at the Mishima Polytechnic Academy and ever since, Xiaoyu has been trying to convince Jin to turn away from the road he has taken. She dislikes the Mishima family, as she hates their endless struggle and the grief it has caused Jin. She has a panda named 'Panda'.
Hearing about Jin's decision to retrieve Pandora, Xiaoyu is worried to death about what might happen to him. Refusing to allow the man she loves to go alone, she accompanies him to keep him safe, somehow.
- Anime Chinese Girl
- Clingy Jealous Girl: She will often declare to other female fighters that Jin is hers.
- Covert Pervert: See Getting Crap Past the Radar.
- Everything's Better with Sparkles: During her enhanced moves and even her Super Art!
- Genki Girl: Peppy and friendly, except when she is worried about Jin's struggle.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: "Don't touch me with your grubby hands! Only Jin is allowed to do that to me!" Note that her vs. Abel quote in the original Japanese version simply reads "Those throws were pretty annoying, but I won anyway."
- Girlish Pigtails
- Green-Eyed Monster: A particularly weird case comes with her alternate costume. According to the Excuse Plot blurb, Xiaoyu became jealous of Chun-Li when she came to arrest Jin, and so chose to wear a derivative of her Alpha-era costume in order to prove She Is All Grown Up. Not that it makes her looks much different than she usually does....
- Love Makes You Evil: To a degree. She's a co-sub-boss because she wants Jin to have Pandora at all costs
- She-Fu: One of the more agile characters in the game.
- Sub Boss: With Pandora Jin as Pandora Xiaoyu.
- Took a Level in Badass: If Tekken: Blood Vengeance didn't cement her status as one, the mere fact that she's now a Sub Boss should do the trick.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: She willingly takes Pandora to please Jin.
- Violently Protective Girlfriend: As a Sub Boss."That's right! (Pandora) belongs to Jin! And Jin belongs to me!""Jin is MINE! I won't let you take him away from me again!"
- Debut: Tekken 3Origin: Unknown, but discovered in South AmericaFighting Style: Absorbs the fighting abilities of those it defeatsVoice: Unknown (speaks in alien tongues)
Ogre is the legendary "God of Fight". No one really knows where it came from but rumors speak of its immense power in battle. Some say it is a weapon left behind by an alien race eons ago. Heihachi uncovered this being during a Tekken Force excavation project prior to the King of Iron Fist Tournament 3. Once unleashed into the world, numerous martial artists fell prey to it, as it seemed compelled to expand its fighting repertoire. Heihachi, knowing this, declared that he would host the King of Iron Fist Tournament 3, believing that such a collection of fighters would surely bring the God of Fight to him. Ogre conceals a second form that is much more monstrous than its normal form (which resembles an Incan god). Paul Phoenix bested Ogre's normal form, but it was revived and continued to absorb other fighters' abilities until it transformed into True Ogre (its second form). After this, Jin Kazama engaged True Ogre in battle and defeated the being for good.
Ogre believes Pandora to be a relic from his race, so it decides to obtain it.
- Blood Knight: It feels compelled to find those with great skill in battle and defeat them.
- Fan Nickname / Just for Pun: If Youtube comments are anything to go by, due to his SFxT-model's uncanny resemblance to the boss of S.I.N., albeit with a green tint and some additional flimflam, some have taken to call him Seth Green.
- Final Boss: For Street Fighter characters.
- Hope Spot: Built in to his Super Art. He launches you into the air, gains wings of fire, does a whole lot of attacks, and then lands. A beat later, your character hits the ground for the most damaging part of the attack. If you're low on health, it's not uncommon to think you survived the attack until that last hit, even if you know better.
- Mayincatec: The basis of its design.
- Your Fighting Style Is Mine/Mega Manning: Absorbs the combat skills of those it defeats in battle.
- Worthy Opponent: Played Straight and Subverted. He considers Akuma to be the only decent opponent on Earth. Akuma on the other hand has nothing but contempt for the God of Fight.
- Hilariously this disposition filters over to the other characters as well. Tekken characters generally see Ogre as an annoyance while Street fighter Characters see him as a real threat. Don't worry Akuma gets the same treatment in reverse.
Downloadable Content charactersnote
- "I just love dancing!"Debut: Tekken 4Origin: BrazilFighting Style: CapoeiraOfficial Tag Partner: LeiVoice Actress: Marina Inoue / Lisle Wilkerson
Christie is the granddaughter of Eddy Gordo's Capoiera master. The two have become close friends because of this. She participated in the fourth King of Iron Fist Tournament in order to find Eddy, who had said he was planning to get vengeance for his father's killer. Later on, she tries to help her grandfather, whose health had deteriorated greatly due to his years in prison.
Locating a lead placing Eddy in Antarctica with the Mishima Zaibatsu and/or Shadoloo, she and Lei head over there, with the added intent of keeping the two organizations away from Pandora.
- "I guess I found the right suspect."Debut: Tekken 2Origin: Hong KongFighting Style: Five-Form Animal Kung FuOfficial Tag Partner: ChristieVoice Actor: Hiroya Ishimaru / David Jeremiah
In the world of law enforcement, there is none better than Lei Wulong. A legendary Chinese police detective, Lei's record is unmatched. Lei has a firm sense of justice and is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure that it is served. His entry into the various King of Iron Fist Tournaments is often to pursue targets who have been difficult to reach and are drawn to the tournament for whatever reason.
He seeks to obtain Pandora before the Mishima Zaibatsu and Shadollo do. Christie joins him, since they're both looking for Eddy as well, who seems to be in the middle of this.
- Ass Kicks You
- Casual Danger Dialog: In the PS Vita Episode 2, he engages in this with Chun Li, along with a little Flirting Under Fire while dodging around Vega. She doesn't miss a beat, much to Christie's confusion. Cammy just doesn't care.
- Lei: "So! That love letter you left me - a little obvious don't you think - Agent Chung Li!"Christie: "'Love letter'?"Chun Li: "Can't blame a girl for trying. Not even my sweet message could sway your stubborn heart."'Christie: "'Message'? What are the two of them talking about!?"Cammy: *Walks up near Christie and gives a shrug* "Hnn Nn."
- Difficult, but Awesome: Holy shit, yes. To get a general idea of how incredibly hard Lei is to learn, think about Gen for a second. Remember how he has two stances he can switch between? Yeah, Lei has seven. He is so hard to play as that the very act itself has been likened to playing Street Fighter while doing calculus at the same time.
- Confusion Fu: That being said, the more special move central gameplay of the Street Fighter engine means that Lei players will probably regulate to his specials and his normal stance attacks. This means that in the occasion one does try them, you might be caught off guard with the sheer nature of his movements, Drunken Walk especially.
- Drunken Boxing
- Hypocritical Humor: "There's a Brit and a Kenyan? That's an odd combination."
- Iron Butt Monkey: Took the worst beating in the PS Vita Episode 2 and is missing a tooth by the end. Claims it's nothing a few drinks won't solve.
- "Very well... Let's go!"Debut: Tekken 6: Bloodline RebellionOrigin: SwedenFighting Style: Tekken Force trainingOfficial Tag Partner: AlisaVoice Actor: Junichi Suwabe / Jack Calabrisi
Lars is the illegitimate son of Heihachi Mishima. He leads a resistance squadron of Tekken Force soldiers who are revolting against their leader, Jin Kazama. Following a raid on a Zaibatsu labratory that ends in disaster, Lars loses his memory of his mission and his purpose. However, the raid awakens Alisa Bosconovitch, an android who accompanies him as he tries to recover his lost memory. Together they seek Jin and plan to end his global war.
Seeing the destruction wrought by Pandora and the warring organizations after it, Lars seeks to destroy Pandora once and for all, having Alisa accompany him.
- Anime Hair
- But Not Too Foreign: Half-Swedish, half Japanese - though he clearly looks Western.
- The Only One Allowed to Defeat You: To Jin.(win quote vs Hwoarang): "You will never defeat Jin Kazama. That privilege is mine!"
- "I must destroy all targets."Debut: Tekken 6: Bloodline RebellionOrigin: RussiaFighting Style: Designed by the Mishima ZaibatsuOfficial Tag Partner: LarsVoice Actress: Yuki Matsuoka / Michele Knotz
Alisa Bosconovitch is an android designed by Dr. Bosconovitch in the image of his daughter. She is used by Mishima Zaibatsu CEO Jin Kazama as a window to the outside world, allowing him to observe the ongoing war as well as keep tabs on Lars Alexandersson, leader of the Tekken Force rebellion movement. While she is well-meaning and non-violent, she obeys her programming first and foremost. She and Lars have grown close as a result of their shared experience. Alisa conceals a myriad of unique weapons in her body (such as chainsaws and rocket arms) as well as detachable body parts (she can use her head as a bomb, for instance).
When Lars requests her assistance in destroying Pandora before the Mishima Zaibatsu's war with Shadoloo over it goes too far, she happily accepts.
- "Are you ready to die painfully?"Debut: Tekken 3Origin: USAFighting Style: Pure violence combined with some Kickboxing techniqueOfficial Tag Partner: Jack-X
Bryan Fury was once a corrupt police officer who worked alongside Lei Wulong in Hong Kong but died during a shootout. Rather than taken to be buried, Bryan's body was given to Dr. Abel, who resurrected him through cybernetic enhancements. He competed in the King of Iron Fist Tournament 3 to help Abel gather data on Dr. Boskonovitch's research into robotics. Later on, he reaches out to Dr. Boskonovitch himself, in order to modify his body so he may live on. Despite the aid, Bryan brutalized Boskonovitch and the Manji Ninja clan that he worked with, which is how the rivalry between Bryan and Yoshimitsu came into being.
Wanting to obtain Pandora for himself, Bryan broke into a G-Corp lab and took control of Jack-X. Looking forward to the coming carnage, he takes the robot with him to the Antarctic.
- Ax-Crazy: Beats up pretty much anyone whenever he feels like it, whether or not they're on his side.
- Blood Knight
- Evil Laugh: Now actually sounds legitimately creepier than his original Tekken 5 & 6 laughter.
- Laughing Mad: Especially during his super.
- Kick Them While They Are Down
- Slasher Smile: All the damn time.
- Walking Shirtless Scene
- "Identify targets to be exterminated."Debut: TekkenOrigin: RussiaFighting Style: Power FightOfficial Tag Partner: BryanVoice Actor: Kenichirou Matsuda / Jordan Byrne
The Jack-series of robots are autonomous fighting machines designed by various military technology developers. They are designed as cybernetic infantry, used for combat and high-risk situations. Throughout the Tekken series, there have been six Jack robots (in order of appearance): Prototype Jack, Jack, Jack-2, Gun Jack, Jack-5, and Jack-6. Jack robots are usually entered into the King of Iron Fist Tournament as a measure of combative prowess.
Jack-X is a prototype built by the G-Corporation. Upon Bryan's infiltration into the lab, Jack-X activated, imprinting him as its owner. Seeing a use for the robot, Bryan takes it with him to the South Pole.
- Literal-Minded: When Bryan refers to him as "Scrap Iron", Jack-X acknowledge this as its new name.
- Super Prototype: Jack-X was designed to be a backup to the Jack-6 series.
- Theme Naming: Keeping the tradition of naming the current Jack with the number of the current Tekken; this crossover has no number, but it has a X, and so it was born Jack-X.
- It Is Pronounced Tro Pay: Similarly, it is pronounced "Jack-Cross", like the game is pronounced "Street Fighter Cross Tekken".
- Shout-Out: During their Rival Battle, Jack-X refers to Guy and Cody's Power Levels as Over 9000.
- Top-Heavy Guy