This is a list of the characters in Strange Hill High.
The Power Trio
The new boy at Strange Hill High. Mitchell Tanner is a slacker and a trouble-maker, who's flippant attitude generally makes him more enemies than friends, and more often than not puts him in the crosshairs of Mr. Abercrombie. However, Mitchell's enthusiam, willingness to take short-cuts and loyal friends mean he is often the one who saves the school from certain doom, even if he is the one to endanger it sometimes.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Outright states he has ADHD.
- Book Dumb: Mitchell avoids studying at every turn.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: He tends to come up with the plans that save the school.
- Dreamworks Face; Mitchell has a thick unibrow that is permenantly in this position.
- Phrase Catcher: The victim of two, both also being examples of Say My Name
- Abercrombie's; TANNER!
- Becky's; "Mitchellll!
- Token Black: Mitchell is the only black character on the show.
Mitchell's best friend and foil.
- Foil: To Mitchell. Mitchell is carefree and avoids studying at any cost, but manages to think on his feet and dodge disaster through playing it cool and persisting; conversely Becky studies very hard, and works hard, but collapses under pressure and easily falls victim to whatever comes threat comes the trio's way.
- Meganekko: Has gigantic spectacles.
- Soapbox Sadie: Downplayed, but when she finds an issue or an opportunity to help out in the community, expect her to go on and on and one about it.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has Hot Pink hair.
TempletonMitchell's other friend. Incredibly bizarre, to say the least.
- Butt-Monkey: He's a magnet for "Temp-Events" that normal involve him being hit by some kind of projectile.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: There's a reason Abercrombie calls him "Weird Boy".
- The Cloudcuckoolander Was Right: It's not very often, but sometimes Templeton is right, or at the very least more on the ball than usual. Even so, it's more of a case of "A Broken Clock being right twice a day" than any moment of genuine clarity.
- Only One Name: Templeton's last name is never given.
Mr. Bartelby Balding
The impossibly ancient History Teacher renowned for his utter lack of "pizzazal".
- Been There, Shaped History: Numerous portraits show him at various points in ancient history
- Big Good: In a way, he's the only adult on the show who is perfectly willing to help the kids, bares no ill-will towards Mitchell, and is no intentional hinderance or danger to the kids.
- Really 700 Years Old: He's either immortal or really really really old.
- Badass Teacher: Immediately kicks into his cold war instincts when he realizes that CATE is evil.
- Eyes Do Not Belong There: He has his eyes on his HAT!
- Handicapped Badass: For given level of badass, but he manages to be an effective bully dispite having one arm in a cast.
- Hidden Depths: Behind his constant "gangster" talk, he does reveal some intelligence and education.
- Pretty Fly for a White Guy