A reporter working for 5 TV, Paloma wanted to exchange some information regarding the East Coast killer with Victoria, but instead got kidnapped by him before she had the chance to meet up with the agent.
- Dissonant Serenity: At the end of the game, she spends a few moments of silence, watching the police operations unfold around her... then promptly asks for a cell phone so she can call her boss and tell him she has the biggest scoop ever! Even Victoria is disgusted with her afterwards.
- Distressed Damsel: Becomes one early in the game.
- Faux Action Girl: Appears to be quite capable in the beginning, but unfortunately, this doesn't last.
- Intrepid Reporter: Has done some digging of her own and come up with information regarding the killer.
- Skewed Priorities: Gets excited about having the exclusive scoop on the East Coast Killer... while still being trapped in his house.
A nurse who worked in the mental hospital where Mark Ackerman was detained. She later became the creator of the Labyrinth Foundation, an organization dedicated to promoting young artists.
- The Cameo: She first appears in a painting in the original game.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Combined with Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places. Not only did she get involved with a patient at the mental hospital she was working at, but the patient was Mark Ackerman, a prolific serial killer. While it's not exactly know whether she was aware of his past, he was a very creepy fellow to begin with.