This is a character sheet for the main cast of the 90s Nelvana animated series, Stickin' Around.
open/close all folders
Voiced by: Ashley Taylor
One of the show's two central characters and generally the more sensible and mature of the duo. She's a 9-year-old girl with a big imagination and a bit of a bossy, know-it-all attitude.
- "...For your big fat information."
- "Real mature, Bradley."
- Running Gag: Getting Bradley to wear girls' clothing. It's even acknowledged in the Halloween Episode when Stacy claims that her princess costume would look better on him.
- Victoria's Secret Compartment: Done with a bottle opener to keep Bradley from drinking the bottle of Mr. Fizzy until after he helps her clean up her closet.
Voiced by: Ashley Brown
The show's other protagonist and the goofier one between them. He's a boy of the same age as Stacy who constantly imagines himself as all kinds of crazy characters.
- Butt-Monkey: Frequently humiliated, injured and wedgied, Bradley has clearly been inconvenienced enough to earn this title.
- Bandito: El Bradliachi (when he's not a matador, that is).
Voiced by: Marianna Galati
The younger half-sister of resident bully Lance and one of Stacy and Bradley's main friends. Despite her extremely precocious and knowledgeable nature, she seems completely unaware of the fact her pet poodle Pepperoni, whom she takes everywhere with her, is dead.
- Berserk Button: Mentioning that her beloved pet dog Pepperoni has passed away really makes her angry.
- Child Prodigy: Both the youngest and the smartest character in the show.
- He Who Fights Monsters: "Is this going to be another one of those gratuitous scenes of mindless violence without any sense of consequence or deeper psychological implication?"
- Innocent Prodigy: Despite her being so smart, she still can't understand her dog is dead.
- Technical Pacifist: She all but detests acts of violence, but isn't afraid of taking drastic measures.
Voiced by: Andrew Craig
The neighborhood bully who constantly picks on all the other kids, especially Bradley. Like most stereotypical school bullies, he's big and mean, but also quite stupid.
Lance's friend and partner-in-crime. He is even stupider than Lance, but what he lacks in awareness, he makes up for in unhygienic practices, bad odors, and general filthiness.
- A Day in the Limelight: "Do The Russell" and "All Washed Up".
- Catchphrase: "What?" "Yeah, (either what Lance said/did or something else)"
- Depending on the Artist: He has short red hair, although in some episodes, he is drawn with hairs sticking out of his hair or no hair at all.
- Evil Genius: He gets this upgrade due to an accidental slip up with the report card grades. By the time said mistake is pointed out, he already used his "intellect" to build a gigantic stink bomb.
- Fartillery: It's implied he uses his farts as a weapon but is never shown doing so. It's even lampshaded by Stacy and Bradley.
- Nice Hat: He wears a blue beanie that covers half of his eyes. When his hat is removed, his eyes are the same way they looked prior to the hat being removed.
- Not So Above It All: Despite being a tough person, he freaks out when watching "The Wonderful World of Wiping" and in another episode, falls in love with Stacy's cast.
- The Pig-Pen: His smell is usually how people know the pair has arrived. It's later revealed that he cleans out the dumpster every Saturday, which is why he smells so bad.
- Plucky Comic Relief: His facial expressions, actions and words can be amusing at times.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Russell is the blue to Lance's red.
Voiced by: Daniel Goodfellow
A friend and classmate of Stacy and Bradley. He's usually heard before he's seen thanks to the fact he constantly yells at the top of his lungs, much to the annoyance of his friends.
Voiced by: Robert Smith
Stacy's gluttonous and overweight pet wiener dog.
- Animals Fear Neutering: He runs away when Stella and Stanley take him to the vet to get "fixed". Eventually, he falls asleep and he gets taken to the vet, but the aftermath is never shown.
- Big Eater: He'll eat anything that's edible.
An intelligent and bespectacled friend and classmate of Stacy and Bradley who is bound to a wheelchair.
Stacy's mother, who is very stern and has a bit of a temper.
Voiced by: Philip Williams
Stacy's father and Stella's divorced husband. He has a knack for fixing and inventing things, although anytime he tries his hand at it, things are bound to end badly.
Voiced by: Nicholas Rice
An elderly neighbor of Stacy known to her as "Mr. D". He frequently tells the kids ridiculous stories about what things were like back in his day.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Constantly rambles about his childhood days, including all the way to the Big Bang
Voiced by: Melleny Brown
Stacy and Bradley's eccentric and excessively cheerful schoolteacher.
- Teacher/Student Romance: It's hinted that she falls in love with Bradley because he becomes the hall monitor in "The Good, the Bad, and the Bradley".
The intimidating and cold-hearted principal of Stacy and Bradley's school who look suspiciously like a zombie or vampire.
The highly militaristic gym teacher at Stacy and Bradley's school.
A snobby classmate of Stacy and Bradley. She is the richest and most popular girl at the school, much to Stacy's resentment.
An overweight classmate of Stacy and Bradley who loves to eat.