Characters for Steel Angel Kurumi 2
For the original cast, see here: Steel Angel Kurumi
- Catchphrase: "This really sucks..."
- Curtains Match the Window: blue hair and blue eyes to match.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: She's introduced tripping off the stage after a cello performance.
- Elegant Classical Musician: Despite her clumsy nature, she confidently plays the cello.
- Meganekko: She sports eyeglasses and is also Blind Without 'Em.
- Miko: Nako is a shrine maiden.
- Nice Girl: Likely inherited from her possible ancestor, Nakahito.
- Oblivious to Love: Nako has no idea Uruka's in love with her, and only sees the latter as a friend.
- Proper Tights with a Skirt: Her school uniform.
- She's Not My Girlfriend: As her teacher lauds her improvement with the cello, he suggests that she's fallen in love with someone, she vehemently denies this.
- Shrinking Violet: Like Nakahito, Nako is a shy girl, who angsts for her clumsiness.
- Tareme Eyes
- A-Cup Angst: One of her reasons for hating Kurumi and Saki.
- Affectionate Nickname: Referred to as U-chan by Nako in both localizations.
- Big Bad Friend: Pretty much the season's Big Bad, and Nako's best friend.
- Childhood Friends: With Nako.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Her jealousy toward Kurumi is twofold. One, how she's the closest person to Nako, and that Kurumi is so honest with her feelings, whereas she... isn't.
- Love Makes You Crazy: Towards Nako. To the point of wanting to kill her if the latter wants to go overseas.
- Loving Bully: Discussed with Kurumi in Episode 8.Uruka: (Referring to a flashback highlighting her abrasiveness toward Nako through the years.) "Perhaps they were pathetic ways of showing one's affection. But, you must admit, doesn't everyone get the urge every now and then to pick on something that's cute and defenseless?Kurumi Mk. II: "Not really."Uruka (dejected): "I see. I guess it's just me then."
- Jerkass: To anyone not named Nako. She's especially mean to Saki.
- Psycho Lesbian: She's willing to go any lengths to get Nako to love, even kill her if she can't have her.
- Tsundere: She's rather abrasive to Nako but privately moons over her.
- Yandere: When Nako decides she wants to enter a cello contest and win to go a cello school overseas, Uruka decides that killing her, and anyone who stand in her way, is the best solution to make sure she doesn't get the chance.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her usual outfit.
- Cuteness Proximity: Turns into a cooing mess before the sight of Kyanwan.
- Mum Looks Like a Sister
- Open-Minded Parent: Seems to enjoy the idea of her teenage daughter getting into a lesbian relationship with an overprotective Robot Girl.
- Shipper on Deck: For Kurumi/Nako, much to Nako's protest.
- Strong Family Resemblance: Same hair color and eye color as her daughter, and her grandfather, Nakahito.