open/close all folders
- 0% Approval Rating: When he first started out absolutely no one in Xi Yang liked him, thinking of him as just another Noble and would riot at anything that could be perceived of them being proven correct. It takes a while before he changes that around to a 100% Adoration Rating.
- 100% Adoration Rating: After earning the trust of his citizens, it's hard to find anyone who would say anything shy of glowing praise for him.
- Batman Gambit: Liu Feng is routinely good at leveraging the greed and arrogance of merchants and nobles who want to exploit him in ways that ultimately benefit him and his city.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: One of the main reasons a lot of Beast Women fall hard for him, as despite being a noble he does not discriminate between Beast People or Humans. Something completely unheard of in this world.
- Chivalrous Pervert: He has peeped on Mina in the bath and gives her outfits that show off her figure.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Those closest to him will refer to him as "Young Master". However, due to slavery still existing in this world, this has caused him to be at the end of a weapon several times when family of those girls hear them call him that, which leads them to suspect he is keeping them as slaves.
- Expecting Someone Taller: Before meeting him, many nobility, after seeing his prosperous city and the citizens speaking of his vast knowledge, always expect him to be an older wise noble. They are quite shocked to find out he is still quite young.
- Giving Radio to the Romans: Because he can travel between his modern world to the other world once a day, he uses this to bring items that he believe will be useful to help his city, such as a prosthetic leg, better weapons and armor, and a wheelchair.
- Good is Not Nice: He truly cares for the people of his city, but he won't hesitate to execute criminals.
- Hammerspace: Aside from transporting to another world every day, he also has a storage space to put anything he wants in it.
- Impoverished Patrician: It is revealed that due to him using most of his funds to help develop the kingdom and paying expenses, he has very little free spending cash. Anri points out all of his attendants have more spending cash than him.
- Interspecies Romance: He is in a relationship with Mina, who is a Cat Girl, along with several other Human-Animal women having obvious crushes on him.
- Nice Guy: He only wants the best for his friends and his citizens.
- Oblivious to Love: He doesn't seem to be aware that virtually all of the women around him all have feelings for him. It took Yufi literally pinning him to the wall and try to kiss him before he realized her feelings for him.
- One-Man Industrial Revolution: He brings many techniques and knowledge from his world to the other, such as winter farming, perfume making, boat construction, public bathrooms, pizza, medicine, and many other things. Because of this his city makes even the Kingdom look like a second world nation by comparison.
- Outside-Context Problem: Liu Feng is effectively this for many of the people he finds himself against over the series. Between his modern knowledge, technology, and morality which are all so unlike anything the medieval world knows, he is constantly pulling off feats so far outside the common sense most people know that they can't hope to see it coming and all attempts to gain leverage over him are doomed to failure simply because he's either already thought of a solution or he just doesn't value what the other party expects.
- Rags to Royalty: He starts the series as just a merchant, and within a year of being sold a Lord title and a city he becomes king of a new nation.
- Royal Harem: He has slept with Mina, Nicole, Anri and Yufi along with a lot of other girls having obvious crushes on him.
- Secret Test of Character: Gets subjected to one of these by the baron of the poor Laterite city and passes easily. Because he passes, the lord of Laterite lets him in on the knowledge of Laterite's mines that he's kept secret from all other nobles.
- Stronger Than They Look: A side-effect of him transporting between worlds seem to also increase his physical strength and reflexes. So despite not appearing that strong he was able to easily defeat a Wolf Beastman, who are known for their strength.
- Big Eater: Loves to eat, as when they first met she ate a months worth of rice. Liu Feng even calls her a glutton at one point. When she barely ate her meal one time, Liu Feng took it as a Out-of-Character Moment.
- Cat Girl: She is a proud member of the Cat Tribe.
- Cleavage Window: Her maid outfit has the top of her breast exposed.
- Green-Eyed Monster: She gets noticeably jealous anytime she sees one of the other girls make a move on Liu Feng.
- Interspecies Romance: In a relationship with Liu Feng, a human.
- It Was a Gift: She takes great care of the outfits that Liu Feng give her. When a bandit damaged it, she got very mad.
- Meido: Her default outfit, however she is never seen actually cleaning. Her actual job is bodyguard.
- Spy Catsuit: One of the outfits Liu Feng got her for when she gets involved in spying or combat.
- Through Her Stomach: How Liu Feng got her to trust him.
- What Is This Feeling?: She falls for Liu Feng early in the story, but isn't fully aware of it until she thinks he would marry a human woman. She then realizes she is jealous because she believes he would never be in a relationship with a beast woman as no noble has.
- World's Most Beautiful Woman: Many characters comment on her beauty.
- World's Strongest Woman: Not technically the strongest, but there are very few humans or beastman that can hold their own against her.
- A-Cup Angst: She gets jealous over all the other girls around Liu Feng having more impressive busts than she does.
- Big Ego, Hidden Depths: She is very prideful and boosts of her skills, but she truly cares for her friends and wants to help.
- Cassandra Truth: When she first met with a group of beastmen, she stated she was a princess. No one believed her until her bodyguard found her.
- Little Bit Beastly: She is a Fox Girl.
- Older Than They Look: Despite looking quite young, she is actully 17, later 18.
- Pregnancy Scare: After her first time having sex with Liu Feng, she noticed she was tired more often and constantly craved sweets. One of her sisters noticed this and guessed that she was pregnant, as their mother acted the same way, causing Anri to freak out. Liu Feng, after using a pregnancy test, confirmed that she wasn't and it turned out she had just been exhausted from overwork.
- Pride: She is very prideful, something Liu Feng has picked up on. He has been able to get her to help him by massaging her ego.
- Sweet Tooth: She loves sweets, especially lollipops.
- Token Mini-Moe: She is described as a Loli-fox.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Lollipops. She has a large collection of rare ones and usually spends her extra cash to get more.
- Crush Filter: She regularly sees Liu Feng as much more handsome than he is.
- Supreme Chef: She regularly cooks for Liu Feng and the other girls, with everyone complimenting how good she is. Liu Feng has even used the promise of Nicole making them a meal as a reward for a task.
Chang'an City Citizens
- An Arm and a Leg: Lost his left leg below the knee before he was introduced and Liu Feng earns the undying loyalty of the entire Niu family when he provides a fairly modern prosthetic that allows Niu Ben to walk normally again.
- Undying Loyalty: To Liu Feng. His sons are much the same way.
Bei Feng City
The Princess of the Yadian Kingdom
- Love at First Sight: All but demands Liu Feng to marry her when she first meets him. Despite him declining that hasn't stopped her from trying.
- Tomboyish Name: Timothy has always been used as a boy's name.