This names off the villains in the Tale of a Sun and Moon stories.
Tropes in general
- Motif: The enemies encountered in Tale of a Sun and Moon are primarily Apocalytes, which are condemned souls sent to Hell or created by the god of death himself, Thanatus.
- Big Bad: Technically speaking, as he's the head of the company.
- Blue and Orange Morality: Genuinely believes that what he is doing (kidnapping people, brainwashing them and then selling them off as sex slaves) is a good thing.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: While she lacks the dark hair, she fits every other quality.
- Anti-Villain: Is notably not a bad person, but does what she does for her brother's wishes.
- Cool Big Sis
- The Dragon: Of Verus Amor, as she sees to the proceedings that keep the group afloat.
- Even the Girls Want Her: The angel Sidera falls in love with her, for one. Ironic considering Bellamine's a demon that masquerades as an angel.
- Femme Fatalons: Has long french-manicured nails.
- Pretty in Mink: Wears a fur-trimmed coat.
- Rapunzel Hair: Has long teal hair that reaches down her hips.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Big time. Comes across as utterly cold and distant, but has a warm and loving personality.
- Woman in White
A group of eight powerful entities who are aligned with Verus Amor thanks to an agreement formed by their master Orcus.
- Grim Reaper: All of them excluding Orcus.
- Meaningful Name: All of them, specifically the group name itself. Letalis Arma is Latin for Deadly Weapons, which is appropriate considering they're all messengers of death.
- Motif: They all represent an aspect of mortality and run the standard of representing the Eight Elements in the story.
- The Masquerade: The eight beside Orcus work as every-day normal people on Divixus, making people oblivious to the fact that they are Reapers.
The gatekeeper to Hell.
- Eldritch Abomination: Noticably more chaotic in appearance and demeanor than the other demons encountered.
- Expy: Based off of Spiritomb from Pokemon.
A blind gravekeeper who uses darkness as his greatest tool.
- Grim Reaper: Easily the most "grim" of the eight and the one that fits the classic Grim Reaper archetype. His demeanor and relentlessness make him a formidable opponent.
- Meaningful Name: Azrael is an "Archangel of Death" in some traditions and folklore... Guess what this Azrael is?
A kindly woman who works as a nurse at the Day's End Hospital.
- Dominatrix: Shockingly enough, as she's an elegant and unassuming woman otherwise.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita
- Meaningful Name: Phoebe in Greek mythology was associated with the moon.
The C.E.O of Sun Arms, the infamous weapon manufacturing company that Allen works for.
- Meaningful Name: To his element.
Melodis / Byron
- Meaningful Name: Melodis should be obvious enough, but his second name Byron strikes a chord regarding the Byronic Hero trope due to how chaotic he is.
- Meaningful Name: Chloris in Greek mythology was a nymph associated with spring, flowers and new growth.
- Meaningful Name: Eurus in Greek mythology was one of the Anemoi (a greek god associated with a cardinal direction of wind), who represented the unlucky east wind.
- Pun: Eurus in Greek mythology represented the unlucky east wind - Amaterasu (goddess of the sun, arts & magic) in Starlit Heroics actually helped Thanatus with the creation of Eurus and influenced his design.
- Meaningful Name: Vesta in Roman mythology was the goddess of the hearth who possessed a sacred flame. Minerva (goddess of wisdom, healing & fire alongside Prometheus) helped Thanatus create Vesta and later on made Orcus.