NarratorsThe Narrators are, in short, the participants of the rp itself. Each narrator has (or has had) at least 1 player character in the rp.
open/close all folders
Player CharactersCharacters who have a stat sheet, a colored role, importance to the general plot, and their name in the player's nickname.
- Race: HumanPlayer Character of: TahmisStatus: AlivePrimary Color: RedIntroduced in: The Beginning
- Big Guy, Little Guy: The big guy to Etzin's little guy.
- Cataclysm Backstory: Survived the Earth being torn to shreds by The Ruin.
- Cool Sword: Ivyans blade, the Firestorm's Fury, could shoot a pillar of fire from the front. He passed it on to Lilli, but Leo eventually took up the weapon, due to its weight.
- Fish out of Water: Among the other (much more animal-like) characters, Leo is one of only two humans in the main cast, the other being Lufia.
- Go Mad from the Revelation: Leo, changed into a Kirhos by the race gun, didn't handle things too well when Neo admitted that most male Kirhos are captured and used to repopulate their species. He even develops a second personality, Meo.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Uses a shield for not only defensive purposes, but as his main weapon.
- Red Is Heroic: Red jacket, red hat, red armor...
- Tragic Keepsake: His sister's baseball cap, which he wears at almost all times,and Meisse's shield watch, to a lesser extent.
- Race: NovakidPlayer Character of: MedleyStatus: DeceasedPrimary Color: PinkIntroduced in: The Beginning
- Cool Sword: The Ruinslayer, an electric sword that slayed the Ruin.
- Drunken Master: Played completely straight. Rigel fully admits that much of his power comes from drinking, as if it were some magical elixir for him.
- Fantastic Racism: Despises Florans, though seems to be lightening up to them.
- Shapeshifting: As a Novakid, Rigel is capable of shaping his membrane to however he sees fit.
- Sssssnake Talk: After swapping races with Lilli, becoming a Floran.
- Race: GlitchPlayer Character of: BucketStatus: DeceasedPrimary Color: GrayIntroduced in: The Beginning
- Enemy Scan: Rust Bucket was able to scan friend and foe alike, and learn information such as their name, height, and age. Didn't usually reveal weaknesses, however, and HP is always known by all players.
- Race: FloranPlayer Character of: QuoteStatus: DeterminantPrimary Color: Leaf GreenIntroduced in: The Beginning
- Badass Cape: Lilli almost always wears a cape, and is the resident ass-kicker of the whole cast.
- Boobs of Steel: She has both the strongest melee fighting style 'and' the largest breasts of the player characters. Invoked by the company Mr. Host works for, making the breasts on an action figure modelled after her ecen 'larger.'
- Cool Sword: The Firestorm's Fury, passed on to her from Ivyan.
- Covered in Scars: Covered in burn scars from being set on fire by a golf club. It makes sense in context.
- Friendly Fireproof: Averted. Leo was the one to wield the flaning goof club.
- Sssssnake Talk: Like all other Florans, Lilli speaks with a slight lisp. Hers is far less pronounced than other Floran characters' lisps, however, and can even speak without it with some effort.
- The Exile: Was chased out of her tribe for the supposed murder of Ivyan, the village greenfinger and her big brother figure. Keyword supposed; Ivyan had been sick for a week prior to his death.
- Took a Level in Badass: Grows from a weak and sensitive Floran girl into a hardened assassin.
- Race: HylotlPlayer Character of: RaioStatus: AlivePrimary Color: AquaIntroduced in: The Beginning
- Race: KirhosPlayer Character of: CakeStatus: AlivePrimary Color: GreenIntroduced in: The Beginning
- Race: AvianPlayer Character of: GigaStatus: AlivePrimary Color: Light BlueIntroduced in: The Beginning
- Artificial Avian: Made in a breeding program for genetic engineering with surrogate parents. This resulted in weaker organs that can cease functioning at any moment.
- Artificial Limbs: Uses these as replacements for his legs and left arm. They can change form with a suitable transformation card.
- Artificial Limbs Are Stronger: Downplayed, in that while they're more durable than his original limbs, they aren't too powerful compared to other people's limbs.
- Big Guy, Little Guy: The little guy to Leo's big guy.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Talons and shoes do not mix.
- Non-Action Guy: Is almost never the one to start a fight willingly.
- Race: NovakidPlayer Character of: SinkStatus: DeceasedPrimary Color: Neon BlueIntroduced in: The Beginning
- Race: HumanPlayer Character of: LufiaStatus: AlivePrimary Color: Dark GreenIntroduced in: The Beginning
- Token Human: He and Leo are the only reoccurring humans in the rp.
- Race: ApexPlayer Character of: PersonStatus: DeceasedPrimary Color: Dark GrayIntroduced in: The Beginning
- The Comically Serious: Finding a scene where Alegor shows much emotion is hard enough, given has reserved he is, but consequently, all of his humor is dry and effective.
- Race: FelinPlayer Character of: NeilStatus: AlivePrimary Color: Deep BlueIntroduced in: The Beginning
- Race: AvianPlayer Character of: MedleyStatus: UnknownPrimary Color: BlackIntroduced in: The Crystal Arc
- Ascended Extra: Along with Tuna, he was introduced with the intent of being a minor character for the Crystal Arc. Unlike Tuna, Groose was promoted to a player character.
- Put on a Bus: Was last seen going to visit his parents. He hasn't been heard from since, and because his narrator left the rp, he probably won't be.
- Race: FloranPlayer Character of: JuliaStatus: UnknownPrimary Color: BlueIntroduced in: Pre-Tournament Arc
- Race: GlitchPlayer Character of: TechnoStatus: FunctioningPrimary Color: Dark BlueIntroduced in: The Tournament Arc
- Race: FloranPlayer Character of: TenStatus: AlivePrimary Color: RedIntroduced in: The Tournament Arc
- Race: HylotlPlayer Character of: GigaStatus: AlivePrimary Color: PurpleIntroduced in: The Tournament Arc
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: Implied to fit between Southern and Brooklyn.
- Race: FloranPlayer Character of: MekStatus: UnknownPrimary Color: Dark PurpleIntroduced in: Post-Tournament Arc
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Lives on Raidyn's ship, yet is almost never seen.
- Race: NovakidPlayer Character of: LeggStatus: UnknownPrimary Color: Lime GreenIntroduced in: The Cult Arc
- Race: FelinPlayer Character of: QuoteStatus: AlivePrimary Color: Hot PinkIntroduced in: The Cult Arc
- Adorkable: Giant spectacles, a great deal of knowledge and a clumsy attitude.
- Awesome Backpack: The medigun's medipack, which stores each and every chemical used for healing, buffing or numbing.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Kind, energetic and chipper on normal basis, tick her off and you'll be wishing she wasn't the one to trusted to fix you up.
- Blind Without 'Em: Averted with Amitie, who can seemingly do basic tasks with or without them.
- Child Prodigy: Amitie is 17 in human years, (although twice that much in Felin years), and has made no small number of incredible inventions, her crowning achievement being her medigun.
- Cower Power: When she's unarmed and not alone, she'll usually resort to this.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Made a backpack that can heal wounds, a gun that can change your race, a personified artificial intelligence, toasters...
- Hollywood Healing: Got a wound that isn't decapitation? Amitie can probably fix that.
- Redheads Are Uncool: The nerdy Amitie sports a head of ginger hair.
- Trying Not to Cry: Does this often.