A male Kiffar Padawan to Satele Shan. He has a unique ability to touch objects and see visions of events the objects have been near, though he hasn't mastered it.
After the events of Fatal Alliance, his performance in the battle, mastery of his gift, and resistance to Darth Chratis' temptation cause the Jedi Council to declare him worthy to undergo the Jedi Trials and become a Jedi Knight.
- Don't Think, Feel: How he comes to master his ability.
- Facial Markings: Part of his fashion.
- Mr. Fanservice: Described as tall, slender, and handsome.
- Ship Tease/Unresolved Sexual Tension: With Larin Moxla.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: At first, but his experiences in Fatal Alliance make him aware that not everything is in black-and-white.
- You Were Trying Too Hard: He finally masters his gift by just letting go instead of racking his brain concentrating.
A Kiffar Republic trooper who was dishonorably discharged for snitching on a superior. Choosing to continue fighting for the sake of protecting the people, even without an income, she met Shigar Konshi and decided to tag along with him.
- Action Girl: Being a girl hasn't slowed her down any.
- Artificial Limbs: Eventually gets a mechanical hand after Eldon Ax sliced it off.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Toxic Moxla.
Another member of the Dark Council, Darth Howl was one of the more outspoken members of the Imperial Dark Council, and used his position to intimidate those with less influence within the Sith Empire. His Apprentice is Eldon Ax. By the time the main game occurs, he is no longer a member of the Dark Council.
An ambitious Sith Lord with dreams of one day rising to the Dark Council. Eldon Ax was his Apprentice, whom he treated rather poorly.
He was eventually killed during Fatal Alliance when Ax commanded the Hexes to kill him. Later, Darth Howl told Ax that everybody on the Dark Council hated Chratis and would never have promoted him.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: He attacked until the very end.
- Bad Boss: To his Apprentice.
- Blade on a Stick/Sword Cane: His lightsaber.
- Killed Off for Real: By his Apprentice.
- Not Now, Kiddo: Constantly ignored Eldon's advice (and she was usually right).
- Smug Snake: He had huge ego and ambitions, but he never achieved his dreams.
- Suicidal Overconfidence: He was too confident for his own good.
- We Can Rule Together: After he mistakenly assumed Eldon Ax and Satele Shan were killed, he tried to tempt Shigar Konshi into turning to the Dark Side and becoming his Apprentice. He failed.
Cinzia Xandret/Eldon Ax
Born Cinzia Xandret, she is a Sith Apprentice with a personal stake in the plot of Fatal Alliance: the mastermind of the Hexes is her own mother, Lema Xandret.
Eventually, she manages to gain control of the Hexes and assassinates her Master, Darth Chratis, with them, then orders them all to self-destruct. Darth Howl offers to make her his Apprentice, and she accepts.
- Dark Action Girl: A female Sith Apprentice.
- Evil Redhead: She's noted for having long, red hair that she wears in dreadlocks.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: When Darth Chratis made her his Apprentice, he erased her memory of her childhood and mother.
- That Man Is Dead: She rejects her past as Cinzia due to her upbringing having drilled obedience to the Sith way into her.
- Unknown Rival: She becomes obsessed with killing Dao Stryver after the Mandalorian humiliated her in battle. Stryver doesn't really give her a second thought.
- Villainous Crush: May have a small one on Shigar Konshi, given that she tried to goad him into getting angry, and when she finally succeeded, she commented that he looks more attractive that way.
An Epicanthix agent who pretends to be a Republic envoy in order to spread misinformation and gather intelligence for the Empire. During Fatal Alliance, he gets caught up in events and forced to work with the heroes to save that day.
- Action Survivor
- Cannot Spit It Out: He falls in Love at First Sight with Larin Moxla, but is too afraid that she would reject him because of his physical weakness and inability to fight.
- Can't Hold His Liquor: Downplayed. He's able to follow a conversation while drunk but not easily (as best embodied in the lien noting that he's starting to rather like Jet as they drink together, even though it looks to him like the man has grown an extra head).
- The Mole: He's a Sith spy.
- Non-Action Guy: Is very ashamed of it.
- No-Sell: Is immune to telepathy. Darth Chratis explains it is a racial ability.
- Odd Friendship: With Jet Nebula. When they first meet and get drunk together (with Jet giving him more information about the wreck) Vii observes that he's rather starting to
Species: Human (false identity), Gektl (true identity)
A Mandalorian warrior who expresses contempt for Jedi, Sith, the Republic, and the Empire, but manipulated events to force the Republic and Empire into a temporary alliance to deal with the threat of the Hexes during the novel Fatal Alliance.
- Ancient Conspiracy: She's a member of the Star Cabal
- Lizard Folk: Is actually a Gektl, not a human.
- Red Right Hand: Only has four fingers on each hand.
Jeke Kerron/Jet Nebula
A smuggler, born Jeke Kerron, who found a strange artifact in the remains of the self-destructed ship, Cinzia, kick-starting the plot of Fatal Alliance. He gets caught up in events and forced to work with the heroes to save the day.
- Awesome Mc Coolname
- Badass Normal: A non force sensitive man whose able to do a great deal of fighting against the Sith and Hexes.
- Crazy-Prepared: One Example: He regularly drinks Reactor Core, even though it tastes disgusting, because drinking it renders one temporarily immune to knock-out gas.
- Lovable Rogue: A smuggler and privateer who takes pride in having never murdered anyone.
- Odd Friendship: With Ula Vii.
- Sherlock Scan: He's extremely observant. With a few glances, he's easily able to tell things like: Larin Moxla puts on an act to hide her inner pain, Ula Vii isn't really a Republic envoy, and Dao Stryver is really a Gektl female.
- Wild Card
When her daughter Cinzia was discovered to be Force-sensitive, Lema refused to allow the Sith to take her child. She failed and was sentenced to death, but she escaped, vowing revenge against all Force-sensitives. She designed incredibly powerful, self-replicating, self-evolving droids to be her instruments, which were soon nicknamed "Hexes" by the other characters. She also tried to form an alliance with the Mandalorians, but Dao Stryver realized that she had gone mad and the Hexes would eventually wipe out all life in the galaxy if they weren't stopped.
- Catch Phrase: "We do not recognize your authority!"
- Dead All Along: The search for her drives a lot of the novel but really Her droids killed her a long time ago.
Sergeant Robann PotanninThe leader of a squad of six Republic soldiers escorting Envoy Vii.
Species: Kel DorA Republic Guard.
- Mauve Shirt: He's the sole survivor of Ula's guards but doesn't even get a name until about forty pages after being noted as the last surviving guard, and had a notable but limited role in the final battle.
- Rank Up: He's promoted to lieutenant for the final battle.
- Sole Survivor: All of the other guards die in the fight with Eldon, the Hexes and Stryver.