Death Weapon Meister Academy: Headmaster, Teachers, and Staff | Students (Crescent Moon, Half Moon, NOT) | Affiliates (Vladingham Family)
Novus Partus: Novus Partus (Project Omega, Anria)
Miscellaneous: Gangs | Other Antagonists
Class Half Moon is one of the four homerooms for designated EAT Class students. The instructor of this homeroom is Professor Gregory Matilda.
Beware of unmarked spoilers.
- Combat Pragmatist: Take a gander at their battle philosophy.Exploit every weakness, use every advantage, and survive at all costs. Nothing should hold you back from winning.
- The Brute: Klemens claims that this class is full of classless brutes, but Madeline says that only about half of them are. Professor Matilda calls them "warriors." Nonetheless, the statements say quite a bit about their image.
- Children of Two Worlds: Their father makes them apart of the Olmett Family, a Legacy Family deeply entrenched in the history of the Academy. Their mother makes them royalty.
- Brother-Sister Team: Meister and Weapon, sister and brother respectively.
- Germanic Efficiency: Both of them are part-German and work pretty well.
- Heroic Lineage: Two heroic characters, their parents give them the richest lineage so far as said above.
- Hollywood Genetics: At first, Meredith and Luther Olmett seem to be an example. They're the same age, implying twins, yet they sport different hair and eye colors. Then, the final chapter of Act 1 reveals they were simply born less than 12 months apart, making their different appearances more believable.
- Insistent Terminology: They would like to let you know that Gregory is their godfather. Not their father. Conversely, they are his godchildren, not his actual children.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Their mother occupies the Monacan throne, making them royalty.
Meredith OlmettMeredith is a Half Moon Class student partnered with her brother Luther. She is a Chain Meister and a member of the Olmett Family.
- Adorkable: Her Big Eater tendencies make her rather endearing.
- The Ace: Regarded as the best Half Moon Class student.
- Badass Family: The Olmett Family.
- Badass Longcoat: Sports a long purple coat in combat.
- Big Eater: Oh yes. She inhales food like she does oxygen.
- Bond One-Liner: Extermination complete.
- The Comically Serious: In the (edited) Chapter 24 Shes hungry, so Tom offers her some bread. She consumes his entire hand, coats it in her salvia, swallows the bread loudly, and thanks him with a bow, all with her usual, straight face.
- Family Honor: States she does what she does for the sake of the Olmett Family as well as the DWMA.
- Fingerless Gloves: Black ones that go with her purple gauntlets. Again, only in battle.
- Hyperactive Metabolism: According to her, she expends a lot of energy, hence why she eats so much.
- Purple Is Powerful: She puts her long coat and gauntlets only in combat, both of which are colored purple.
- Really Royalty Reveal: As her mother is the queen of Monaco, she is its princess.
- Supernatural Martial Arts: As an Olmett, its implied she knows Soul Fist.
- True Companions: Is a believer of this. So much so that cant bring herself to attack fellow students poisoned by Shaulas venom even out of self-defense. She herself gets attacked and poisoned because of that.
Luther OlmettLuther is a Half Moon Class student partnered with his sister Meredith. He is a Demon Chain and a member of the Olmett Family.
- Affectionate Nickname: Calls Klemens by Klemmy.
- All of the Other Reindeer: According to her, most of Class Half Moon arent too keen on the idea of her having a meister outside of the class.
- Awesome Aussie
- BFS: Demon Claymore. According to Madeline herself, her weapon form can both crush and cut.
- Taken Up to Eleven with her Soul Resonance.
- Blood Knight: Not overly in love with combat, but it seems to be a passion of hers. One of the few Demon Weapons thatll regularly put herself into a fight without hesitation. She may be more of a Challenge Seeker.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: The Energetic Girl to Klemenss Savvy Guy.
- Incoming Ham: You will know when Madeline is around.
- Kicking Ass in All Her Finery: She wears a dress as she punches people into walls.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Klemenss blue.
- Rule of Cool: Invoked. This is her reason for calling their Soul Resonance Empty Sky Form.
- Spit Shake: Does one after formally meeting Maka. Both she and Klemens are kinda disgusted.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak
Ai 'Audrey' ShihoAudrey is a 16-year-old Academy student of Chinese descent. She first appears in Chapter 24 doing a remedial lesson mission along with some of her fellow Half Moon classmates.
- Ambiguous Disorder: They call it androphobia, but Audreys behavior isnt exact.
- Anime Chinese Girl: Explicitly said to be Chinese in an Animesque story whose source material is an anime.
- Apologizes a Lot: Says please frequently, possibly so men dont misinterpret her androphobia for outright misandry.
- Dangerously Short Skirt: Described as wearing a red pleated skirt.
- Discriminate and Switch: Tsuji mistakes her androphobia for misandry.
- Does Not Like Men: She comes off across as this in her meeting with Tsuji and Marcellus but is ultimately downplayed because she is on the same team with Luther, Tom, and the latters partner, as evidenced in Chapter 24.
- Hair Colors: Pale red.
- Hair Decorations: A dark white ribbon decorates her hair and head.
- Hates Being Touched: By guys. To those shes not close with, she keeps her distance, and she even recoils when Marcellus offers an appreciative handshake.
- Minidress of Power: Combining a sleeveless vest and a pleated skirt. Shes also a meister.
- Purple Eyes
- Sleeves Are for Wimps: A sleeveless vest, she wears.
Shannon HewbertAudreys partner who takes the form of a dark brown, fencing baton.
- Battle Baton: She takes the form of a fencing baton.
- Dude, Not Funny!: In-Universe. Her reaction to Tsuji claiming she went on a rampage because her boyfriend dumped her. Its made clear the reality is something more serious and is a sensitive issue to her. We also dont know if she even has a boyfriend.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Originally appears as The Faceless in Chapter 24 only to get a full appearance in Chapter 38 and helps explain the Enchanted Eyes to Tsuji.
- Hair Flip: Her Character Tic.
- Magical Eye: The Enchanted Eyes which grants Super Senses, enhanced perception, and among other things.
- Women Are Wiser: It took Noel years to overcome the Enchanted Eyes, and it took Tsuji a few weeks. For Shannon, all it takes is mere hours.