These are the characters that were banished from the Soul Society for some reason or another. This includes Urahara and his group, Isshin and the Visoreds.
Hachigen UshodaFormer Vice-commander of the Kido Corps under Tessai Tsukabishi. Killed by Gin Ichimaru.
Hiyori SarugakiFormer Vice-Captain of Squad 12 under Kisuke Urahara. She is killed by Spargga in chapter 87
Isshin KurosakiIchigo's dad and the former captain of Squad 10 after Mari and Yuna. Lelouch served under him as a Vice-Captain. His family is also a branch family of the Shibas. His Bankai is called Tenku Bunkatsu Engetsu.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: A doctor in his case
- Depower: Twice. Final Getsuga Tensho is responisible both times.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Isshin admited to Aizen's crimes so that Lelouch could fight another day. Subverted, in that he was banished, not killed. Not even a spoiler, because we know he would end up in the human world somehow. Does it again to kill off Mia.
- It Has Been an Honor: Says this to Lelouch right before flooring Aizen with the Final Getsuga Tensho.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: He kills Mia, but this only succeeded Allowing Talbumosuke to reach a new level of power
- Retired Badass: Seems to intend to take this path.
- Talking to the Dead: Has a beautiful moment of this in front of Yuna's grave.
Kensei MugurumaFormer Captain of Squad 9. Married to Mahiro. His Resureccion is Coloso Imparable. Killed by Aizen in the final battle
- Berserk Button: Mashiro, but not in the way she is in canon...
- By the Power of Grayskull!: Obliterate and Smash, Coloso Imparable.
- Killed Off for Real
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: On Togabito #9 after she harms Mashiro
- Put on a Bus: Along with Lisa and Mashiro at the end of the Farewell Ichigo arc.
- Shout-Out: Incredible Hulk, in the method Mashiro uses to try to calm him down post his Resureccion fuelled rampage.
- Would Hit a Girl: Says this to Nelliel along with the fact that he also Would Hurt a Child
Kisuke UraharaFormer Captain of Squad 12 and the founder of the Department of Research and Development. He has supported Lelouch from the shadows since his banishment. His Bankai is called Benihime no Kiri Okoku.
- Fake Defector: He plays a convincing role of this in the Fullbringer arc.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: What's Urahara's response when he sees Tal take out several captain class fighters and injure the Head Captain pretty badly? Bankai.
- Off Screen Moment Of Awesome: His battle with the #10 Togabito Alexander Gator.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Urahara doesn't wait to stick around for the battle against Britannia and just leaves Ichigo a note.
Lisa YadomaruFormer Vice-Captain of Squad 8 under Shunsui Kyoraku
- One-Winged Angel: Goes ballistic when Shinji dies and accesses her own Resurreccion.
- Put on a Bus: At the end of the Farewell Ichigo arc.
Love AikawaFormer Captain of Squad 7. killed by a Cero from Spargga's Segunda Etapa
Mashiro Kuna/MugurumaFormer Vice-Captain of Squad 9 under Kensei Muguruma. He's now her husband.
- Buffy Speak: This gem from her fight against Zurik:Mashiro: Heal up the others while I take care of the big bad wolf er fox demon thing here.
- Cool Bike: In chapter 188 as if to possibly further cement her Kamen Rider Shout-Out with her Visored Mask
- Epic Fail: Im no mechanic, but I dont think that failing to fix a transmission causes a car to smoke.
- Killed Off for Real: Subverted, Kensei thinks she's dead, but Kirio got to her just in time.
- Put on a Bus: Goes with Kensei to the Britannia mainland at the end of the Farewell Ichigo arc. It's doubtful we'll hear from them again.
Rojuro "Rose" OtoribashiFormer Captain of Squad 3. Killed by Daraclu.
- Finishing Move: His Kinshara Jamon iwa Kyoryumin which bears a striking resemblance to Hazamas Astral Finish.
- Heroic Sacrifice: While his above Finishing Move failed to kill Daraclu, it did weaken him so Tatsuki can finish him off.
- Killed Off for Real: By Daraclu
- Slashed Throat: Stabbed actually, but the effect's the same
Shaolin "Soifon" FongFormer Executive Militia Commander i.e the head of the first branch of the stealth force. She reports directly to Yoruichi. In large contradiction to canon. Soifon joins Yoruichi in being banished to the World of the Living. She subsequently winds up teaching at Ichigo and Tatsuki's dojo, becoming their teacher and is currently their teacher for Freshman year. Her students know her by her real name Shaolin Fong. Lelouch is the only person Soifon can truly depend on as a friend. She and Yoruichi are currently lovers. They move back to the Soul Society after Yuzu and Karin graduate high school.
- Almighty Teacher: Soifon is captain class, but ever since coming to the world of the living she's taken up the role of being a normal school teacher to both Ichigo and Tatsuki.
- No longer applicable as of Yuzu and Karin's high school graduation.
- Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence: She and Yoruichi both go back to the Soul Society after Karin and Yuzu graduate High School.
- Badass Teacher
- Until Yuzu and Karin graduate.
- Berserk Button: Never badmouth Yoruichi and of course there's her Mama Bear tendencies.
- Cannot Hold Her Liquor
- Cool Big Sis: Towards Tatsuki
- Double Standard: Abuse, Female on Male: Makes Keigo do pushups for mocking academic achievement.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: Removes the cloth and rings from her hair and lets her hair flow out before charging into Hueco Mundo. Word of God says this prevents her rings from whapping her during sharp turns she might make during her alterted Bankai state because she can't control her speed. Interestingly enough she keeps the hairstyle because Yoruichi thinks it looks cute.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: By Talbumosuke in chapter 44.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Mama Bear: Towards her students.
- Pet the Dog: She tells Ichigo to go home and get some rest while he's having inner hollow trouble rather than telling him to quit whining and get to class.
- OOC Is Serious Business: In chapter 38 Soifon gets all bubbly and excited When members of Ichigo's class (the class she teaches) make it onto the top 25 of the Freshman class. Justified in the fact that Yoruichi promised her something special if 4 or more got onto the top 25. It is lampshaded by Ichigo.
- Relationship Upgrade: She and Yoruichi become lovers in chapter 30.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Living with Yoruichi for nearly a century has done this to her, but she can be a little rough at times.
Tessai TsukabishiFormer Commander of the Kido Corps. His Shikai is called Majutsu-shi Saiko (Sorcerer Supreme) and his Bankai is Mangetsu Majutsu Saiko
- Berserk Button: Dont break his glasses
- By the Power of Grayskull!: 'Blink, Majutsu-shi Saiko' and 'Bankai: Mangetsu Majutsu Saiko'
- Implacable Man: He took a direct hit frm Ulquiorras Lanza Del Relampago and somehow managed to come off it still alive.
- Large Ham: I CANNOT ALLOW THIS!
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs: Uses this on Kira
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Tessai goes along with Urahara back to the Soul Society, not sticking around for Japan's war against Britannia.
- Wrestler in All of Us: Read his battle with Kira, it's obvious.
Yoruichi ShihoinFormer Captain of Squad 2 and former leader of the entire stealth force. She has been a close supporter of Lelouch's since her banishment. Her Shikai is Shinsei Tora (Sacred Tiger) and her Bankai is Shinsei Toramitsu Henshu (Sacred Tiger Light Variant).
- Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence: She and Soifon move back to the Soul Society after Yuzu and Karin graduate high school.
- Berserk Button: Do not harm Soifon. That really should be obvious, but also Do not make Soifon Brainwashed and Crazy to the point where she has no idea who Yoruichi is. If you choose not to heed this warning Yoruichi will fuck you up.
- Beware the Silly Ones: Pushing Yoruichis buttons is hazardous to your health.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: 'Shred, Shinsei Tora' and 'Bankai: Shinsei Toramitsu Henshu'.
- Godzilla Threshold: See Let's Get Dangerous! for one example; it takes Starkk releasing for her to use Shikai, and Harribel's Segunda Etapa before she'll use Bankai.
- Heroic BSoD: Suffers one when Tsukishima turns Soifon against her.
- Hypocrisy Nod: At Rukia's Wedding reception she sings "Does Your Mother Know"? We all know age is not a factor in Yoruichi's sexual preferences. Case in point: Ichigo.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: When even Shunko wont cut it against Gantenbainne while he's using Segunda Etapa, Yoruichi brings out her Zanpakuto.
- Against Starrk she uses her Shikai
- Against Hallibel's Segunda Etapa she goes Bankai
- Against Starrk she uses her Shikai
- Only Sane Woman: Is the resident of Karakura Town that was not bookmarked by Tsukishima, besides Ichigo.
- Urahara is fine too, but we dont find that out until next chapter
- Relationship Upgrade: she and Soifon become lovers in chapter 30.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Against Tsukishima
- Shout-Out: Her shikai's special ability is the same as Tiger Claw from Xhaiolin Showdown.
- Her Bankai has a special ability which translates to "Gale Cat". It makes Yoruichi intangible for a few seconds, just like a certain wolf.
- Victoria's Secret Compartment: Apparently this is where Yoruichi keeps her Zanpakuto.
- You Are Already Dead: What the fandom must have though when she discovered what Tsukishima did to Shaolin Feng, her lover. What resulted was probably the most one-sided No-Holds-Barred Beatdown in the entire story.