And these are the characters that just couldn't fit into any other category.
Kirio HikifuneFormer Captain of Squad 12. Creator of the Gikongan. A member of the royal guard.
- Armor-Piercing Slap: Delivers one to Kensei during his rampage post Resurreccion. She even is able to keep him from crushing her momentarily despite having just come off a battle with the 5th most powerful togabito.
- Offscreen Moment of Awesome: Beating Geo, the #5
- Red Oni: To Shutara's blue in her few appearances thus far.
- The Password Is Always "Swordfish": Regarding her access code to allow certain levels of access to certain things within the Royal Dimension from the Soul Society like gathering Marianne's reishi particles in order to revive her existence.
Oetsu NimaiyaA member of the royal guard. Creator of the Zanpakuto
OshoA member of the royal guard.
Senjumaru ShutaraA member of the royal guard. Her Shikai is Kyutai Oko Kumo (Orb Weaver Spider). Her Bankai is Kyojin Kyutai Oko Kumo Joo (Goliath Orb Weaver Spider Queen).
- All Men Are Perverts: Her belief as to why Osho, Tenjiro and Nimaiya have forgiven and forgotten Marianne's attempts to assassinate the Soul King.
- Animal Motifs: A spider when her Zanpakuto is released
- Blue Oni: Made this to Hikifune's red in her few appearances thus far.
- Bolivian Army Ending: The last we've seen of her is holding out against Aizen's mooks until such a time to which the protagonists are ready to leave Aizen's domain. She is not in the best of shape.
- She survives, but needs some artificial arms to replace the ones she lost to Nyra.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: 'Spin your web, Kyutai Oko Kumo', 'Bankai: Kyojin Kyutai Oko Kumo Joo'.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: As an original Shinigami, she's known Rita for thousands of years, but never really got to know her; it's not until she acts as Rita's wingman during the final battle that the two spend any time together, and Shutara tells Rita what she thinks. Too bad Nyra then shows up to force Rita to head on to Aizen without her; she wins anyway.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous: Bankai adds more than just her usual artificial limbs.
- No-Nonsense Nemesis: To anyone who would fight her. trash talker she is not.
- Shout-Out: Her Zanpakuto lets her sling webs.
- The Stoic: Shown to be this way.
Tenjiro KirinjiA member of the royal guard. Unohana's sensei during her time at the academy, facilitated her training in healing kido (also called Kaido). Inventer of the hot springs.
The Soul KingRuler of the Soul Society. He goes by many names including Magistrate, Thaddeus Gigantus Hugo III , C, and The Collective Unconsciousness Of Humanity.
- A Father to His Men: Men referring to all of the denizens of the Soul Society in this case, but the Soul King doesnt interfere with his subjects in the hopes that they might surprise them. And they have.
- A Form You Are Comfortable With: Because anyone that gazes upon his true form's face will Go Mad from the Revelation.
- A God Am I: Subverted. When Unohana asks if the Soul King considers himself a god, he replies that he is simply a more complex life form.
- All-Powerful Bystander: Even more so than Rita in terms of power.
- Played with, in that he has taken direct action a number of times in the past, but always using one of his alter egos, like Feluca Tetelra Sharaymin, who is considered the founding father, or rather mother, of the Shinigami arts. Examples include stopping Rita's fight with Yamamoto, and The Ragnarok Connection.
- He was able to send Physical God form Aizen, who had just shrugged off attacks from Rita, Lelouch, Unohana and Ichigo, amongst others, clear across the room as though it were as simple as flicking a speck of dirt off his shoulder. And he did it multiple times.
- Berserk Button: Not so much berserk as it is the Getting Him to Do Something Button, but dont say and show that you have the power to kill him or he will leave his throne to come take matters into his own hands.
- Big Good/Bigger Bad: It depends on whether you side with Aizen or not on what the Soul King is. Yes, he created hollows and togabito to separate the pure from evil and lets the world continue in the chaos. However, thats because he wants to give hope, free will and desire.
- Face Framed in Shadow: In his true form.
- Fantastic Racism: Calls Rita a squirrel rather than crediting her as a Soul Reaper.
- God-Emperor: Is this for the Soul Society.
- Physical God: In his true form.
- Go Mad from the Revelation: Anyone who gazes upon his true form is sure to do this, though apparently of the three that have, one has not. [[spoiler: When he stops bothering to hide it, he kind of has similarities to Mr Popo.
- God in Human Form: Has plenty of these, none of which seem the least bit connected in any fashion other than to prove that this guy (girl?) really does stand above the rest of the characters.
- I Have Many Names: Flat out says this word for word.
- In the Hood: His true form has him sporting this.
- Nightmare Face: His true form is nothing worth noting, but its implied that his face is what truly causes the Go Mad from the Revelation part.
- Omniscience: Of the limited variety.
- Reality Warper: He created the first hollows and blessed Rita, Yamamoto and others with the power of the first Soul Reapers.
- Reality Warping Is Not a Toy: He clearly understands this.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Surprisingly. He let Unohana have her way when she presented a convincing argument about no longer needing the Central Forty Six and he even admitted he was wrong about Rita when she proved her loyalty to him.
- However, Rita consistently gets on his nerves with her various requests; it comes back to bite him in the end.
- Reset Button: He restores everyone to full strength, even Aizen, after he makes his grand entrance to the battlefield before departing, signaling the battle to restart now that all the cards are out on the table and Rita has been given her full power back.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Normally averted as he prefers to sit back and watch, but when Lelouch Seems like hes making a FaceHeel Turn and shows that he does indeed have the power to bring the Soul King to his knees, the man takes action.
- Sinister Scythe: His Weapon of Choice
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Once Feluca is removed
- The Chessmaster: The ENTIRE PLOT was his idea. He is the FIFTH CHESSMASTER.
- However the stinger ending turns it into Out-Gambitted.
- The Grim Reaper: His true form
- The Maker: He is this too.
- The Prophecy: Lets Marianne into squad Zero because he thinks she will be responsible for great changes in the future. He's DEAD right; the change is getting rid of him!
- Winged Humanoid
- Yin-Yang Bomb: The outfit of his true form mixes black with white and has a black angelic wing, but a white demonic one.
- Playing with Dizzy's wings, anyone?
Koga KuchikiMuramasa's master and Byakuya's uncle. Was sealed away by Ginrei Kuchiki, Byakuya's grandfather only to be released by Muramasa and outright killed by Byakuya and Hisana
- Final Boss: Unlike the anime, Koga is the last to die in the Zanpakuto Rebellion. Muramasa dies a chapter earlier
- You Bastard!: Shouts this at the top of his lungs when Byakuya tricks him into focusing on battling him so that he doesn't see Hisana's attack coming, which wipes him out.
Yachiru HekiraFormer Squad 13 Lieutenant, predating Kaien Shiba. She was a woman with long pink hair. As her name would suggest, this is the Yachiru of whom Kenpachi names his Yachiru after. There's not much resemblance between the two of them besides the hair color, albeit Hekira's is of a lighter shade, but it's understandable why Kenpachi respects her given that she was basically his mentor. Killed by Vanguard, hence Kenpachi's desire to kill him.
- Action Girl
- Badass Normal: She doesnt have a sword release and is considered a captain class vice-captain. Her Zanpakuto is a claymore, which only further details that she has a lot of reiatsu.
- Blood Knight: Is this, but a lot less crazed about it.
- Post Humous Character
- Unwanted Assistance: Feels this way toward Kenpachi, within good reason since theres not much he can do.
5th Seat of 11th Division, and self-proclaimed 12th Kenpachi. Killed by Kenpavhi Zaraki. His Zanpakuto is Karune Hasami (Carnage Scissors)
- Badass Longcoat: In Shikai; red intitially, black later
- BFS: His zanpakuto; his Shikai is clearly a Blood Scythe copy.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: "Devour and absorb, Karune Hasami!"
- Curb-Stomp Battle: At Kenpachi's hands. The whole thing was kicked off by a CSB in his favour against Yachiru.
- Expy: Of Ragna The Bloodedge.
- Killed Off for Real
- Mismatched Eyes: Left green, right red.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Both turn red when he uses Shikai.
- Shown Their Work: Averted, which is odd considering the author did a pretty good job previously; he comes from Inuzuri (Renji's, Rukia's and Hisana'shome district, so his surname should be Inuzuri, not Inzuri.
- Meaningful Name: White Howling Dog, if the above is applied.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Thinks himself the 12th Kenpachi. Zaraki is not convinced...
- We Hardly Knew Ye:
- What an Idiot!: Picking a fight with Kenpachi, particularly after beating up Yachiru a few days previously.
As NodtA feminine looking quincy with the power to induce fear on others. He is first shown reducing a bunch of togabito to gibbering cowards before they explode on the spot.
Bambietta BasterbinneA young woman the same age as Riruka so in 2021 both are full grown adults. She is first seen Shooting a Togabito with her bow and counts that thats the 370th togabito shes slaughtered
HaschwaltYhwachs right hand. First shown Blowing up a bunch of togabito in a way that would make Michael Bay cream his jeans
- Take Up My Sword/Dragon Ascendant: Depending on who you ask. Either way, he succeeds Yhwach as leader of the Quincy.
- Stuff Blowing Up: His Soul Chess debut involves him igniting a pillar of reiryoku to destroy an entire small army of mooks
Ryuken IshidaUryus father. Director of Karakura Hospital Until it had to be rebuilt. Now its not clear what hes up to, but hes still a doctor. He shows up in chapter 190 to fight Kasumis Hell on Earth and notes that he called the Vandenreich to help out as well.
- Beyond the Impossible: How does that guy fire a bow with one hand? That doesnt even make any sense!
- Big Damn Heroes: Protects Uryu from a togabito during Kasumis Hell on Earth and tells his son he hasnt learned to watch his back. Ryuken really care about his son.
- Guile Hero: Also convinces Yhwach to change his mind regarding his non-participation in the final battle; that must take some balls
YhwachThe Emperor of the Vandenreich, now allies of Soul Society because of Lelouch's intervention to spare the Quincies far earlier, has now gotten involved in the Permanent Sinner arc. He is killed in the final battle by Aizen.
- Big Damn Heroes: That's right! HEROES!!
- Cool Sword: Its much like his reishi broadsword from canon, but its been newly improved with canyon creating potential. Damn.
- 11th-Hour Ranger: After saying he wasn't going to attend the final battle, he does.
- Killed Off for Real: Only to later be killed by Aizen
- Mythology Gag: Has a conversation with Nelliel to affirm their Enemy Mine status and that he might invade Hueco Mundo soon
- Took a Level in Kindness: Thanks Lelouch!
AllonA gigantic hollow formed by Apache, Mila Rose and Sun-Sun combining their powers together. Allon is powerfull enough to wipe the floor with vice-captains without effort.
- Curbstomp Battle: Zigzagged; [[Rangiku comes off much better, just being put through a building instead of having part of her torso removed, but Momo not much better than canon. Chojiro, Tetsuzaemon, Kiyone and Ryo reinforce them, but get dealt with pretty easily, though it does give Isane time to heal Momo. Kukaku makes a decent attempt at holding him off till Ichigo arrives, and while he takes his time in bifurcating him, he's never in any danger of losing.]]
ArisaAn alternate personality existing within Tatsuki. Arisa is the part of Soifons spiritual power that helped Tatsukis powers grow. She has part of Soifons knowledge and is the part of Tatsuki of which all her powers are destroyed. Considering she is The Superego of Tatsukis internal Freudian Trio that makes a lot of sense.
- FOIL: To Kaibun
- Freudian Trio: With Tatsuki and Kaibun. Arisa is The Superego.
- No Name Given: At first. Tatsuki gave her her name when she meets her considering the two are the same person. Kaibun isnt.
- The Stoic
KaibunAnother alternate personality that exists within Tatsuki. Kaibun takes over when her host loses control of her powers and Kaibun manifests. She has only been seen once so not much is known about her at this point. It turns out she is to Tatsuki what Zanpakuto Spirits are to their owners. However, because Tatsuki is not a Soul Reaper, Kaibun manifested herself all on her own as the extra energy that could not become a Zanpakuto and acts, in her own words, to preserve Tatsukis life, though it seems more that Kaibun takes control only when Tatsuki is in a prolonged fight leading to speculation that she is like Ichigos inner hollow in some ways
- Ax-Crazy: To an extent, she definitely enjoys killing things, but she isnt psychopathic.
- Blood Knight
- Bullying a Dragon: See Too Dumb to Live below
- Critical Status Buff: Part of her powers. The more damaged she is, the stronger she becomes. In essence right before shes knocked out shes like a stick of dynamite. Shes very lethal, but a good shot on her and shes gone.
- FOIL: To Arisa.
- Freudian Trio: with Tatsuki and Arisa Shes The Id.
- HeelFace Turn: She finally accepts Tatsuki and lets her master achieve her final form.
- Kill It with Fire: Her execution method of choice.
- Large Ham: Never seen any more obvious than towards the end of chapter 79Kaibun: where there is war there are enemies to smite and smite them I shall. I am Kaibun, harbinger of destruction, goddess of fire. Very few flames match the intensity at which I burn.
- Leotard of Power: Her true form has her sporting one underneath her cloak of fire
- Meaningful Name: Kaibun is Japanese for Ash as in what she turns her opponents into when she's done with them.
- Scaled Up: While possessing Tatsuki her eyes turn reptilian and her lava-like claws and hands turn draconic.
- Superpowered Morally Ambiguous Side: She is this to Tatsuki.
- Reading the Stage Directions Out Loud: Some of what she says falls under this category.
- Taking You with Me: Does this to Tatsuki. It doesnt work.
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: She is relentless in combat. While Tatsuki has no problems killing her opponents, Kaibun turns up the pain factor and rather than just ending the fight she goes over the top into a multi-hit combo attack allowing her enemies to suffer before she finishes them off.
- Too Dumb to Live: Uh, Kaibun, asking Ichigo to Let out his ultimate hollow form probably isnt the best idea.
Karin KurosakiIchigo's younger twin sister.
- Shipper on Deck: Actually thinks her dad and Hisana would look good together. If only she knew all of the facts.
- Took a Level in Badass: After Ichigo goes away to college, Karin picks up the slack work for defending people in Karakura Town from your average Jerkass, though mostly she defends Yuzu.
Yuzu KurosakiKisaragiIchigo's younger twin sister. She assumes a maternal role in the Kurosaki household. Now a doctor and married to one Yuichi Kisaragi, a vet.
- Incest Subtext: Between her and Ichigo. The author seems to love encouraging it.