This is the character sheet for Snowflakes. They are listed in order of appearance.
Her full name is Lusitania, but she prefers the shorter version. She's the cutest of the main cast, but also the oldest (ten) and not quite cute enough to get picked. Her goal at first is to make herself cute enough that parents will want her, though this gradually changes to trying to make herself smart enough to impress Greg.
- Deliberately Cute Child: But she's not very good at it, and trusting Priti on the subject doesn't help much.
- Girly Girl: Starts out like this, but later downplays it once she tries making herself smarter.
- Seven Deadly Sins: Lu represents Lust.
- Ship Tease: With Greg
Lu's best friend at the start of the comic, Priti has all the makings of a great Political Strategist. She was the daughter of a wealthy CEO until she ran away to the orphanage with plans of eventually becoming a nun, since according to her mother they "talk directly to God." She's an excellent manipulator and is very good at getting results. Her loyalty is only good as long as those results are happening, however, and she doesn't stay friends with anybody for very long.
- The Chessmaster: Manipulates the other kids in the orphanage to vote for her party, using lies and underhanded tactics to reach her goal. Even the political party shes helping is just a means to an end for her.
- Insane Troll Logic: She runs on this more often than is healthy for her.
- Manipulative Bastard: Priti is very good at getting other people to do what she wants.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Thinks this after Lu is seemingly killed during her rebellion against Glory.
- Seven Deadly Sins: Priti represents Pride.
- The Strategist: Acts like one during the election, manipulating both the masses and the opposing parties so her own party can win.
The orphanage's resident optimist, Glory looks for all the best things in life. Most of it is cake. He tries to be friends with everybody, and never actively looks to hurt people. However, his people-pleasing tendencies make him very vulnerable to suggestion, and people tend to take advantage of that. Not that he even notices or cares.
- All-Loving Hero: Sees the best in others, even if hes disliked by them.
- Big Fun: Others don't always think so, however.
- Cheerful Child: An optimistic kid who loves helping his friends.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Seven Deadly Sins: Glory represents Gluttony
Daughter of a bullfighter and what appeared to be a Valkyrie, if her memory could be trusted. Most people would call her a psychopath. Wray would call them fools or wraiths, depending on what mood she happens to be in. She has very strange views on the afterlife (two words: Viking Jesus), and a fuse so short it's actually on the inside of the bomb. She is quick to anger, but like any charging bull, she can be steered away rather easily if you know how to manipulate her.
- Ax-Crazy: Literally—she believes in the Viking afterlife.
- Blood Knight: Wray lives for combat; given the setting, however, this usually translates into sociopathic bullying.
- The Bully: Constantly terrorizes the other kids in the orphanage.
- Chuunibyou: The number of times she doesnt act like this can be counted on with one hand.
- Comedic Sociopath: She's a notorious bully, but she's so over the top about it that she's actually one of the most popular characters.
- Seven Deadly Sins: Wray represents Wrath.
Wray's best friend and resident genius. Sloan helps keep her friend as sane as she can, which is no small task for a girl who doesn't like to get out of bed more than once a day. She eventually develops a friendship with Lu based on their mutual love of knowledge.
- Badass Bookworm: Though she doesn't fit the trope in the physical sense, Sloan can be pretty awesome at times.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: She reads academic literature for fun and even ends up becoming a political strategist during the orphanages election. At the same time, though, she prefers to sleep in till noon and call people idiots and hates getting out of bed more than once a day.
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: Is one towards Wray
- Deadpan Snarker
- My God, What Have I Done?: Sloan thinks this during the election, realizing all the lies shes been telling have just made things worse for both Lu and herself.
- Only Sane Man: She gets put in this position a lot, but she's not without her own neuroses.
- Seven Deadly Sins: Sloan represents Sloth.
An eight year old human packrat, Greg spends his time gathering shiny things and studying history. His father was an Adventurer Archaeologist who left him at the orphanage so that he could fit more gold into his backpack and hasn't been seen since. Greg has a crush on Lu, who briefly returned it before he ran off saying that he had to find his father.
- Jock Dad, Nerd Son: While his father was a Adventurer Archaeologist, hes more interested in science
- Only Sane Man: Gets stuck in this position while adventuring with Wray and Glory
- Parental Abandonment: His father left him at the orphanage so he could fit more gold in his backpack, not returning since.
- Seven Deadly Sins: Greg represents Greed.
- Ship Tease: With Lu.
A sociopathic five year old who is so evil that he doesn't even have a shoulder angel: both of them are devils. His feelings for Lu go far beyond mere obsession. He is willing to do absolutely anything to make her his, something that can be very easily exploited.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: To say hes not happy about Lu and Gregs Ship Tease is an understatement
- Good Angel, Bad Angel: Played with—Enzo has two shoulder devils. When he asks why, one of the devils tells him, "You're a five year old."
- Green-Eyed Monster: No one touches his sweet Lu but him.
- Seven Deadly Sins: Enzo represents Envy.
- Stalker with a Crush: A disturbingly psychotic one at that.