The Cast of Smasherz.
Swift The Porcupine
- Deadpan Snarker: The premere snarker in the series.
- Expy: A blatent one of Sonic The Hedgehog. This is intentional
- Our Werewolves Are Different: Turns into the Werehog to escape Splidonko's prison.
- Super Speed: He is Fast, just like Sonic the Hedgehog.
Marty a.k.a. Marty-O
- Buttmonkey: The universe loves to take potshots at him.
- Berserk Button: Princess Plum is his girl. Don't look up her dress.
- Cowardly Lion: He is the first one to turn tail and run, but will occasionally help out.
- Expy: One of Mario. Lampshaded in regards to his name, Marty-O.
- Worf Barrage: Throws a fireball at Kalthazar. It only enrages him.
Obese Ninja Squad
- The Ace: The most skilled swordsman of the group, capable of taking on armies.
- Adorkable: Blueberry muffins makes him really happy.
- Big Good: He is the leader of a squad who opposes the evil Splidonko Corporation. He is the one who took out their leader, Mr. Splidonko, in the past.
- Badass Adorable: He is essentially Meta Knight... without the mask, with a cute kirbylike face. And he loves Blueberry muffins. He will kick some ass.
- Badass Baritone: Obese Ninja has a very deep voice, and he can kick some ass.
- The Comically Serious: The most badass operative, and perpetually serious, with a hard to take serious face. He also really loves Blueberry muffins, and professionally calls it scrumptious.
- Then there are his team designations, done with a straight face.
- Expy: Meta Knight without the mask. [[spoilers: His transformed state is a glowing white meta knight]]
- Lightning Bruiser: He can kill you in less time it takes to finish a sentence. Only when he fights the Dark Knight do we see his durability.
- Made of Iron: His durability surprises the Don and Dark Knight. He survived direct impalement from the Dark Knight's sword
- Not So Stoic: He tends to break composure towards particular situations. Particularly Plum's facination with Marty.
- Oh My Gods!: He has this reaction when looking out the window for 3 blue hedgehogs. Then when he finds out from Plum that she has a crush on Marty.
- One-Man Army: Takes down over 400 dark minions, and kills all the demonic game and watches.
- Perpetual Frowner: Has a permanent pouting expression. Even when he is happily eating a muffin.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Despite being small, he is the most powerful member of the Obese Ninja Squad.
- Sweet Tooth: He cannot resist Princess Plum's blueberry muffins.
- The Stoic: For the most part, he is reserved. Unless something extraordinary occurs.
- Super Speed: He is incredibly fast, letting him fight at high speeds, or cutting off opponents trying to escape. Taken to a new level once he transforms
- Trademark Favorite Food: Blueberry muffins. He will immediately drop whatever agitated him for them.
- You Will Not Evade Me: Escaping from him is impossible. Whether you are an evil corporate leader, a terrified crony, or a muffin. Nothing is spared.
- Buttmonkey: On a more mental level, dealing with lies, Christmas Elf insults, and Gay Ivan. And the occasional beating.
- Berserk Button: Quite a few.
- Does not like being mistaken for or referred to in any way as a Christmas elf.
- He HATES Gay Ivan and eventually the Guru.
- Most importantly, do not troll him. Dark Fercron underestimated his rage, and gets painfully stabbed in the foot.
- The Lancer: A more traditional Lancer to Swift the Porcupine, and is the apprentice and second in command to Obese Ninja.
- Only Sane Man: One of the only sane people of the group.
- Rage Breaking Point: When he finds out Zukens lied about the Stone, he goes on a massive, screaming tirade.
- Running Gag: He has the misfortune of being referred as a Christmas elf. Especially when he has to go to the North Pole.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: He will slip into this if he gets referred to as a Christmas Elf.
- Action Girl: The assassin of Obese Ninja Squad, who can sneak attack with her charge shot.
- Berserk Button: The Guru's sexism.
- Continuity Nod: Teams up with Pikachu and fights bad guys.
- Jerkass: She can be a bitch sometimes. Even Obese Ninja refers to her as "Bitchy Mc Bitchleton" when naming teams.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She is abrasive sometimes, but she cares for her comrades, and is loyal to Obese Ninja.
- Knows When To Fold Them: Not willing to take on a Giant Gorilla twice the size of a well built soldier. Considering she gets pummeled by him much later, she is justified.
- Medium Awareness: She can read Killa Gorilla's subtitles.
- Slapstick Knows No Gender: She is forced to take on Killa Gorilla, and it does not go well.
- The Only Sane Man: One of the more rational members.
- Archenemy: Of Killa Gorilla.
- Covert Pervert: Bomb's the forest to build a porn shop. Looked up Princess Plum's dress, much to Marty's outrage.
- Do Not Taunt Cthulu: Makes the error in criticizing the creator. If the random explosions weren't a clear warning enough, Killa Gorilla capturing him is a fate worse than death.
- The Load: Arguably this, trouble seems to follow when he is around, putting the squad in danger multiple times, and is largely useless, even compared to Gay Ivan.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Much to the annoyance of Nel and especially Zukens.
- Killer Rabbit: He can beat up bad guys, despite being a cute Pokemon.
- Checkovs Gunman: He knows the coordinates to the Guru's lair.
- Expy: Of Luigi.
- Muggle: More of a citizen roped into the Heroes escapades.
- Forgetful Jones: He has short term memory.
- The Generic Guy: Not particularly remarkable among the team. Obese Ninja even refers to him as "Unimportant Bird guy"
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: He is obnoxiously campy to his teammates. Yet he managed to outwit and finally defeat Killa Gorilla, whom Zukens could not take on.
- Depraved Homosexual: He is a bit of a pervert, to the point he had to be caged at one point.
- Expy: Of Pit.
- The Friend That Nobody Likes: Especially not Jester.
- The Scrappy: In-universe example. NO ONE, villain, ally, or animal, tolerates the sight of Gay Ivan.
- Chekhov's Gun: Seemingly appears in a cooking commercial. Her team plays an important role later.
- Flight: Plum flying power lets her cheerfully float.
- The Ditz: Kinda out there towards Zukens and Obese Ninja.
- Impossibly Delicious Food: Can create truly delicious pastries. Even Obese Ninja cannot resist.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Makes fun of the creator of the series.
- Deadpan Snarker: He has some cutting dry wit towards certain characters.
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: Particularly compared to most of Obese Ninja's squad, he is level headed and can hold his own.
- I Lied: Played for Laughs, leading Jester into a dead end.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Trolling Jester was funny, but he ends up in a sticky situation with the gorillas, and becomes extremely frustrated with most of Obese Ninja Squad.
- Not So Above It All: His solution to everything is to save up by switching to Geico.
- Oh, Crap!: His first line of dialogue in fact.
- Only Sane Man: In the Plum Kingdom, and among Obese Ninja Squad, though he is a bit more polite towards Princess Plum.
- Troll: He lied to Jester about the stone. Almost as soon as Jester angrily realizes it from afar, Zukens cheekily recalls he lied.
- Redshirt Army: Fights the Dark Minions
The Splidonko Corporation
The main villains of Smasher Z. An evil corporation bent on taking over the smash world. Eternal enemies of the Obese Ninja Squad.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: A collective group of bad guys causing the world problems. A few of them have their own objectives...
- Co-Dragons: The Don, The Dark Knight, and Dark Fercron become this to Kalthazar.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: All of them are hammy, and prone to the wackiness that is Smasher Z. Even the more serious Dark Fercron and Kalthasar have their moments.
- Evil Corporation: They are a corporation who wants to take over the world with demons.
- Large Ham: Most notably Kalthazar and the Dark Knight.
- Laughably Evil: Its a comedic Smash Machinima. The Don and Dark Knight are obvious, but even Kalthazar is just so hammy and over the top with his evil.
- Standard Evil Empire Hierarchy:
- The Emperor: Mr. Splidonko, the posthumous owner of the Splidonko Corporation
- The Right Hand: Kalthazar, who carries out his deceased master's will.
- The General: Darth Forcron, leader of the Dark Army, who supplied the Dark Minions and is the main strategist and tactician.
- The Security Officer: The Don, who has control over the ROBS, and ran the corporation once Splidonko is dead.
- The Guard: The Dark Knight, who provides dark magic for the corporation, and guards over the prisoners. Doubles as the Oddball.
- Arch-Enemy: To Obese Ninja, whom he hates with a burning passion. He acknowledges Swift the Porcupine as one.
- Big "WHAT?!": Tends to do that alot. When he found out Mr. Splidonko is dead, he did not take it well.
- Berserk Button: Obese Ninja enrages him to no end... though anything can set him off, like running out of milk.
- Card-Carrying Villain: The Destroyer of Hell is evil and he loves it.
- Dragon-in-Chief: He is the source of all of the evil and dangers of Splidonko Corporation,and is unimaginably powerful and cunning. He does everything on behalf of his long dead Master. He also is working for a new master
- The Dreaded: He is very feared by the Obese Ninja Squad. Stopping his Resurrection was their number one priority.
- Evil Is Petty: Takes pleasure in mocking the Don, and laughs when he finds out his demons want to kill millions.
- Evil Sounds Deep: The deepest voice of the cast, coming from the depths of hell itself.
- Expy: Of Bowser. Some demons resemble him too. Ironically working for the real deal
- Genius Bruiser: He is rather sharp and cunning. Just ask poor Zukens and Swift. He also lays a clever trap for Obese Ninja and Swift. He also considers French one of the easiest languages to learn, something even Fercron couldn't grasp. He is powerful enough to nearly kill Swift with one blow.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Much to the Don's expense. He has no patience with Bowser either
- "Kalthasar is not... the understanding type."
- Hidden Depths: The demonic Destroyer of Hell is extremely abusive towards the Don, but he has surprisingly close relations him. Knowing his real name, and getting called "Bernie" without any reprecussion. Kalthazar also saves the Don's life from Obese Ninja, even though he had nothing to lose. Their first reaction to seeing the Don after being freed from hell is almost touching.
- Jerkass: A big mean demon who wants to destroy the world, a cruel troll to the heroes, and a massive bully to the Don.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Kalthazar, the Destroyer of Hell.
- No Indoor Voice: When he gets riled up, he is prone to bellowing in rage.
- Pet the Dog: Kalthazar saves the Don from Obese Ninja.
- Tom the Dark Lord: The Don sometimes calls the Destroyer of Hell, "Bernie." Kalthazar doesn't mind it at all.
- Suddenly SHOUTING!: When he yells, he bellows every line.
- Villainous Breakdown: Goes on a complete meltdown when Obese Ninja survives.
- Why Won't You Die?: To Obese Ninja. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DIE!! HOW IN SATANS NAME ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!!"
- Affectionate Nickname: Refers to Kalthazar as "Bernie" when being casual.
- Atomic F-Bomb: Lets out a massive, censored one that everyone can hear, once Obese Ninja kills the Game and Watches before he could finish his sentence.
- Marty: The Don said "Fuck"
- Bring My Brown Pants: He practically shits himself when Obese Ninja essentially defeated everyone, including the Dark Knight.
- The Chew Toy: As soon as Kalthazar is ressurected, he is constantly mocked, picked on, and abused in a comedic fashion.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Wilbur Ass Livington. He much prefers to be called "The Don."
- Expy: Of Wario.
- Face Death with Dignity: Seemingly when Obese Ninja catches him and prepares to kill him. Subverted in that he tries to escape, and Kalthazar saves him.
- Face Fault: His reaction when Obese Ninja sent the Dark Knight flying.
- Fat Bastard: A fat ugly man who enforces the will of an evil corporation, and threatens the world. Kalthazar loves to remind him of this. The Don does not appreciate it.
- Fat Idiot: He is somewhat incompetent at times, at least in regards to strategies and plans.
- Informed Ability: He claims to be the most powerful operative in Splidonko Corp. His fairly bad track record says otherwise. He opts out fighting Obese Ninja when he mispronounces "Splidonko."
- Muggle Best Friend: To the Destroyer of Hell, Kalthazar. Despite being an ordinary fat guy, he is extremely close to Kalthazar, despite Kalthazar abusing him on occasion.
- Number Two for Brains: As a high ranking leader of Splidonko Corp, he has his moments of craftiness, but is certainly not the brightest of the group.
- Starter Villain: The first Splidonko leader who takes on the heroes. Several times in fact.
- Smug Snake: Loves to rub in the heroes face, but often finds himself humiliated.
- We Have Reserves: "We just need to try again!" Only when he literally runs out of minions to throw at Obese Ninja does he reconsider.
- Archenemy: To Jester, noting similarities.
- Dragon with an Agenda: He has ulterior motives from Splidonko
- Enigmatic Minion: Possibly the most mysterious member of the Leadership, noting that he joined up recently for a specific purpose. He also seems to know Swift's secret...
- The Evil Genius: Compared to his comrades, he is truly focused on the mission at hand. He is also an independent planner...
- Evil Is Petty: Hearing a story about Kalthazar's temper, especially when they ran out of milk, he states he's going to drink all of the milk.
- Expy: Of Dark Link. until it turns out he IS Dark Link.
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: The instant he is summoned to help Splidonko Corporation, he single-handedly turns the tide of the war.
- No-Nonsense Nemesis: He is the most dead serious of the villains. He kills the Guru.
- Not So Above It All: He is particularly awestruck with Kalthazar's new Splidonko Flying Fortress, comparing it to a flying death star. He proves to be just as petty as Kalthazar. He also can't read french and may have had sex with Gay Ivan.
- Not So Stoic: He gets mad when Kalthazar won't reveal the letter's secret right away. He also bellows a loud scream of pain when Jester pins him.
- Soft-Spoken Sadist: Very quiet and subdued Splidonko ally, but one who is genuinely evil and dangerous.
- Surrounded by Idiots: He gets exasperated at his fellow Splidonko Leaders.
- Vile Villain, Saccharine Show: It isn't obvious at first glance, being more the straight man of the bad guys. However the last episodes paint him a far darker picture, displaying a far crueler nature than before, with him killing the Guru and him revealing his secrets to Jester.
The Dark Knight
- Authority Equals Asskicking: He is the leader of the Dark Minions, and far away the most powerful of them all.
- Berserk Button: He gets flabbergasted by Swift calling his sword a toothpick.
- Beware the Silly Ones: He is possibly the most absent minded of the bad guys. Do not let this fool you, he is still a ganondorf expy capable of taking on Splidonko's greatest enemies, including Obese Ninja
- Big "NO!": His response to not getting easy mac.
- The Brute: He is the one to fight the heroes the most. And he is perhaps the most powerful operative aside from Kalthazar, beating down Sonic and even giving Obese Ninja the first real challenge.
- Catchphrase: "BEHOLD!" "The Daark Kniight!" Much to the annoyance of one of the Dark Minions.
- Cool Sword: Owns the Almighty Sword of Ultimate Darkness, and he is exceptionally skilled with it. It is NOT A TOOTHPICK!
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: He is comedic, over the top, silly, not taken very seriously by the other leaders, or even some of the minions. He is a bit absent minded at times, blurting out things Don doesn't want heard. He is also an incredibly dangerous threat to the main heroes, capable of killing Swift and Obese Ninja.
- Curb-Stomp Cushion: He is the only one that puts up a challenge against the powerful Obese Ninja, and came very close to killing him. Obese Ninja delivered some good blows during the fight, though Dark Knight had the upper hand...
- Deadpan Snarker: He has a fair bit of moments like these, in contrast to his usual personality.
- The Ditz: Villainous example. His reaction to Obese Ninja having no head cements this.
- Evil Sorceror: He uses his magic very regularly, and it his incantation that brings back Kalthazar. He also talks about an unnamed wizard.
- Expy: Of Ganondorf.
- Incoming Ham: Behold! The Daark Kniight approaches!
- Ironic Echo: "The Dark Knight... shall return." The powered up Obese Ninja quips: before blasting Dark Knight into the sky.
- Lightning Bruiser: He is deceptively fast, forshadowed when he beats around the speedy Swift the Porcupine. He could outmaneuver Obese Ninja. He hits hard enough to rock the ship, and he takes a ton of punishment without dying.
- Made of Iron: He can take blows better than the other Leaders. Even when he gets knocked out by Marty's power gloves, he is back summoning Kalthazar, not looking worse for wear.
- Magical Incantation: He is well versed in magic. It is how he has summoned Dark Fercron, sealed the entrance, reversed Swift's werehog transformation, and resurrected Kalthazar.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: He pummels the good guys with a combination of magic, speed, swordplay, and brute force.
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: He gets some slapstick and is played for laughs the most. But it cannot be stressed enough, he gave Obese Ninja a beatdown, someone no one else in the series could do.
- Sarcasm Mode: Even the hammy Dark Knight slipped into this, once he saw Gay Ivan.
- Wow, I am truly amazed...
- A Twinkle in the Sky: Has a habit of being launched. It stuck against Obese Ninja
- Wake-Up Call Boss: Despite his goofy demeanor, he is ridiculously powerful and extremely dangerous. He was the first real threat to Swift the Porcupine, and is the only one that managed to threaten Obese Ninja.
- You Have Got to Be Kidding Me!: He was far less than impressed seeing the corporation's worst enemies' incompetence and wackiness. Probably seeing Gay Ivan didn't help.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: A CEO that makes a pact with demons to destroy the world.
- Evil Sounds Deep: Has an almost demonically deep voice, in contrast with his mundane appearance.
- Evil Old Folks: He has white hair and sounds old. He and his corporation has been around since Sonic's time.
- Expy: Modeled after Luigi, with white hair, without the mustache, and a pinstripe suite.
- Fluffy the Terrible: Has a rather funny sounding name, but he is in control of a demon army ready to kill millions, and the man himself is ruthless and intimidating.
- Greater-Scope Villain: The Corperation is named after him, the Splidonko Leadership works on his behalf,and the plot starts because of him.
- Killed Off for Real: Killed by Obese Ninja before he could escape.
- Non-Action Guy: Lets his henchmen do all the work.
- Posthumous Character: He is long dead before the series begins.
- White Hair, Black Heart: One that has no problem with having demons kill people.
AlphaThe leader of the ROBS.
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: He gets most of the work done that the other ROBS cannot.
- Mook Lieutenant: The most important chief of the ROBS
- Mr. Exposition: He only provides the exact reports and misses no details. This is what clues Princess Plum that the Yeti is not the Guru's assistant.
- The Mole: He actually reports to Zukens, Captain of Plum Kingdom, without the Don's knowledge.
- Fricking Laser Beams: Their weapon of choice. Blue ROB takes it too far.
- Machine Monotone: They are robots after all.
- Mecha-Mooks: Robots working for the Splidonko Corporation. They are pretty tough at times.
- Mook Lieutenant: The Pink ROB
- Sinister Surveillance: They can spy on the heroes and relay it to the Splidonko Leadership. This is how Kalthazar finds out that Swift is Sonic the Hedgehog
- What Happened to the Mouse?: They do not participate in fending off Obese Ninja, despite their presence in other areas.
Dark MinionsThe main forces of the Splidonko Corperation. Some recurring minions appear.
- Curbstomp Battle: They are sent to take down Obese Ninja. All of them killed.
- Evil Knockoff: Dark recolors of smash characters, working for the bad guys.
- Mooks: Footsoldiers of the Dark Knight. Some are capable threats, others are goofballs.
- Punch Clock Villains: Most of them are just workers.
- Anti-Climax: Tries to defeat Swiftman, but fails so badly even Swiftman was flabbergasted.
- W-Wow. Th-That was really pathetic.
- Blatant Burglar: Basically a store robber.
- Epic Fail: Tosses a loaded gun at Swiftman to kill him. It doesn't even reach him.
- Minion with an F in Evil: Doesn't know how to use a ray gun properly.
- Ray Gun: Uses a ray gun to rob Lucky, and believes it will eliminate Swiftman.
- Took a Level in Badass: Couldn't hold a ray gun, now he can defeat a Yoshi.
- Starter Villain: Holds Lucky at gunpoint.
- In the Back: Shoots Swift in the back, knocking him out and capturing him.
- What Is The Measure Of A Mook: Lampshaded. "Oh sure, Nobody cares about the grunt."
- Big "NO!": Cries this when Obese Ninja catches him and pile drives him into the ocean.
- Butt-Monkey: Poor guy gets the worst of the beatings
- I Shall Taunt You: Has a little victory dance on one of the killed Yoshis.
- Killed Mid-Sentence: "NOOO-SPLASH"
- Irony: Kirby stormed the Halberd and fought Meta Knight. Obese Ninja stormed in and KO'd everyone, giving Dark Kirby special attention.
- Mook Horror Show: Takes one good look at the carnage so far, and decides to escape. Obese Ninja is not so merciful.
- Only Sane Man: Seems to be one of the smarter minions, not that it helps.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Tries to book it, only for Obese Ninja to eject him.
- Ax-Crazy: Sees a Pikachu, asks Dark Mario if they should kill it.
- Elite Mook: A bit more bloodthirsty and competent than the other Dark Minions.
- Evil Sounds Raspy: Very loud, growly voice. Mixed with gutteralgrowler.
- One Steve Limit: Averted, as one is vaporized, another is calling out Dark Knight.
- "No. Just... No" Reaction: Absolutely hates the Dark Knight's catchphrase.
- Blatant Burglar: Dresses up like an obvious burglar, signifying him as a bad guy.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: Thinks Pokemon are extremely dumb. Some Pokemon even work for the Splidonko Corporation.
- Simpleton Voice: Despite being the level headed voice of reason.
- Smug Snake: Doesn't believe intruders would invade their base. Thinks Pokemon are stupid.
- Tempting Fate: Thinks that Pokemon are extremely dumb. Pikachu disagrees.
- Medium Awareness: Talks about and plays Sonic the Hedgehog Games, in a world of videogame characters.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: Brings up a Sonic Game where Sonic turns into a werewolf. Sonic hears this, turns into the werehog, and escapes.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Nope, he has Roy's red hairstyle and color.
- Cold Sniper: The archer of the Splidonko Corp. Killing one of the Yoshis and tries to shoot Obese Ninja.
- Elite Mook: A bit more cunning than the other Dark Minions, tricking a Yoshi into killing itself.
- Mook Lieutenant: Briefly reports to the Splidonko Leadership.
Game and Watches
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Their only role in the machinima.
- Humanoid Abomination: Demons from the second dimension, who terrify Marty into wetting himself.
- Informed Ability: They were supposedly trained by Kalthazar himself, and were built up to be dangerous minions. Obese Ninja finishes off all of them before the Don could finish his sentence.
Killa Gorrilla's Family
- Curbstomp Battle: Dishes these out to anyone foolish enough to take him on. Cobra never wins any bouts against him.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Killa's forest was bombed by Cobra for a porn shop; Killa has every right. Trying to destroy the entire OBN squad however...
- The Dreaded: Cobra is extremely terrified of confronting Killa Gorilla. None of the other heroes are eager to face him. Even Nel, Obese Ninja squad's assassin, does not want to take on a giant gorilla.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: He has a son, and a brother.
- Even Evil Has Standards: He cannot stand the sight of Gay Ivan. And his end goal is to rape Cobra and his friends to death.
- Fun with Subtitles: Does not actually have a VA. He only speaks in grunts or roars, translated by subtitles. Only Nell can read those subtitles.
- Jerkass: He takes his rage out on everyone and anything that gets in his way.
- Killer Gorilla: The angry gorilla's name is Killa, and he despises Cobra. He will pound anyone who crosses him. Even cute penguins
- Kick the Dog: Beats up two penguins for no particular reason.
- Laser-Guided Karma: After beating up two penguins, he gets knocked out by a giant Penguin.
- Rape Is a Special Kind of Evil: Plan A was to destroy Obese Ninja Squad. His plan B is to rape Cobra to death. But he also plans to do this to his friends.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Bannanas. Alpha exchanges a Bannana for Cobra's imprisonment. Killa Gorilla agrees.
- Would Hit a Girl: Has no trouble whatsoever in pummeling Nel. There is a reason why she doesn't want to fight him.
Killa Gorilla's Son
North Pole Characters
- Worf Effect: KO's Killa Gorilla, who gave significant trouble to the heroes.
Sonic the HedgehogHe takes the identity of Swift the Porcupine
- Ambiguously Evil: It is unknown how evil, why he separates Sonic from his friends, but he is clearly more evil than Falcon.
- Cold Ham: Wolf has a very harsh manner of speech. He is notably not played for laughs, apart from Captain Falcon's snarking.
- Guttural Growler: Has an extremely gruff and harsh voice, and even growls when he is angry.
- Manipulative Bastard: Tells Sonic that Bounty Hunters, Assassins, and even the FBI are out to kill Sonic.
- Savage Wolf: He kills Sonic's assailants. And he is involved in a shady scheme of faking Sonic's death.
- Small Role, Big Impact: Him and Falcon fake Sonic's death, and transport him into the future. He also gave Sonic the new name, Swift the Porcupine.
- You Can't Go Home Again: Angrily tells Sonic he can never see anyone again. Sonic only is to answer to the name "Swift the Porcupine."
- Adaptational Villainy: Works with wolf, and for very shady reasons, tricks Sonic into faking his death. Splitting him apart from his friends.
- Ambiguously Evil: He may not be into the whole scheme, if his response to the fake Marijuana wanted poster has anything to go by. However he was working with Wolf to convince Sonic to exile himself from history.
- Big Damn Heroes: Played With. It seems that way to Sonic, protecting him from assailants, but then he convinces Sonic to basically exile himself from the past. Given later events unfolding, it may not have been altruistic.
- Deadpan Snarker: Surprisingly snide with Wolf's new name for Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Did Not Think This Through: Falcon Kicks off a ledge in excitement, immediately regrets it. He comes back though.
- Falcoon-AAAAAAAH! OH MY GOD! BAD IDEA! BAD IDEA! *ko*
- Large Ham: He's Captain Falcon, and he is in Smasher Z. It is to be expected.
- You Can't Go Home Again: Tells Sonic that no one can know Sonic is alive, including his friends.
- Adaptational Villainy: He wasn't hell bent on killing all life in the original games, and at worst was ignorant. Here he is far more malicious, to the point where he had to be sealed in hell.
- Big Bad: He may be the series' true main villain.
- The Dreaded: Sonic takes him very seriously when he finds out he's involved, and the other characters in the future are alarmed about his role.
- Knight of Cerebus: Once he has been revealed to be Kalthazar's master, the story takes a surprisingly dramatic turn. Bowser's backstory in particular raises the stakes, and has lead to a massive war in Sonic's past, with unspeakable crimes in his name. He has very few comedic moments, offset by Sonic taking him dead seriously, and the fact that he had to be sealed in hell, so he doesn't destroy all life.
- The Man Behind the Man: He is Kalthazar's new master, the one who freed him, and summoned the demons to assist the Splidonko Corporation in the past. His plan is to resurrect him and himself. It is also implied that he is secretly behind Captain Falcon and Wolf.
- The Man Behind the Monsters: Or in this case, the monster behind the demon apocalypse.
- Omnicidal Maniac: Wants to kill everyone on earth, leaving behind demons to take over the world. Not even his own koopa species are spared.
- One-Winged Angel: His Giga Bowser form. It is implied he will use the Chaos Emeralds to power him into that form, and kill everyone.
- Vile Villain, Saccharine Show: Despite being Bowser, he is disturbingly dark in this comedic series, with plans to explicitly kill all life on earth, and replace them with demons. He was actually sealed in hell because of his latest plan to destroy the world in the past.