- Voiced by Reina Kondo
- Numerical Theme Naming: One (Ichinose).
- Older Than She Looks: If we believe what Shion says of her in the first episode, she looks like a middle schooler.
- Prone to Tears: She is emotionally very sensitive and is prone to mood swings and crying. Her complex about being an ex-Ronin made it worse.
- Ronin: Hana's case is a justified instance, in that she missed her entrance exams on account of mumps and begins high school a year later than expected.
- Significant Birth Date: First of April, the day the Japanese school year starts.
- Voiced by Tomomi Mineuchi
- Chick Magnet: She's very popular with the other girls in school that her itinerary for the Golden Week involves meeting many classmates in separate occasions, and can flirt some of them to Luminescent Blush. Tamate wonder if she's on a Harem Route. In the manga Tamate borrows Eiko her Dating Sim, and Eiko has been able to top the Relationship Values with every option.
- Cool Big Sis: She acts this way to the main ensemble, compared to Hana's negativity, Kamuri's shyness, and Tamate's hyperactivity.
- The Fashionista: She is seen that way among the girls. This trope is particularly evident in the fourth episode when she is invited to choose clothing for Hiroe.
- Hair Decorations: Hairpins are something of an Iconic Item for her; Kamuri only recognize her by these, and on her birthday everyone at her class save Kamuri gives her one of these.
- Hot for Teacher: Has a crush on Enami after the events of the seventh episode.
- Lady Killer In Love: Her interactions with Enami can give off this general vibe.
- Living Emotional Crutch: Kamuri is too shy to even talk to Tamate if Eiko isn't there.
- Numerical Theme Naming: Ten (Tokura).
- Voiced by Ayasa Ito
- A-Cup Angst: Brushes off breast growth as an "urban myth". While this sentiment is initially shared by Hana and Kamuri, Tama gets more insecure as she sees that even Hana and Kamuri are more endowed than her.
- Book Dumb: She may be good at many things, but she hates studying, and is shown to have a Thousand-Yard Stare when Hana explains her schoolwork.
- The Ditz: She's less intelligent than the rest of the cast. For example, in the third episode, she forgets Eiko and Kamuri's birthdays, less than a minute after both of them tells her.
- Gamer Chick: She has been playing bishoujo games for 10 years and is knowledgeable of its conventions.
- Genki Girl: She's the most energetic of the group, to the point that Hana wonder she likes moving her body.
- Insistent Terminology: Doesn't like being called Tamate and would rather want people call her Tama. This is because "Tamate" is short for "Tama-tebako," or "Jewel-chest," so she sees "Tamate" as cutting off her name mid-morpheme.
- Non-Uniform Uniform: She wears longer socks than her classmates.
- Numerical Theme Naming: Hundred (Momochi)
- Otaku: She is savvy about Dating Sim conventions and her major activity over the Golden Week is to attend a Fan Convention.
- Shipper on Deck: She slowly becomes this for Eiko and Enami, she likes watching the two interact and gets annoyed when they are interrupted. It goes so far as she has a dream where she, Eiko, and Enami all share a bed whith Eiko and Enami ignore Tama. The two get more and more intimate until they almost kiss, but then Tama wakes up.
- Supreme Chef: She's the best cook among the high schoolers. Eiko recalls her cooking has already been outstanding since middle school.
- Transplant: She is basically a grown-up version of Bottle Fairy's Tama-chan, from name, looks, hobbies, temperment, to clothing preferences. Tokumi, who drew both series, stated they're "infinitely similar entities"
- Zettai Ryouiki: It's not a required part of the school uniform, but she wears a Class-A it as Non-Uniform Uniform.
- Voiced by Maria Naganawa
- Big Eater: She calls that her special ability during her self-introduction.
- Expressive Accessory: Her hairbands will droop if she feels down.
- Lonely Rich Kid: The third episode shows her only activity over the Golden Week is Eating Brunch Alone in a Big Fancy House.
- Numerical Theme Naming: Thousand (Sengoku).
- Older Than She Looks: She hasn't grown since elementary school.
- Shrinking Violet: She's too shy to talk with even Tamate if Eiko isn't with her.
- Voiced by Mao Ichimichi (Credited as "M·A·O")
Hana's maternal cousin, who manages Himari House, the apartment complex Hana lives.
- Gag Boobs: The manga nearly always made her boobs bend the frame boundaries.
- Pretty Freeloaders: She works as the landlady for the apartment complex her family owns, but her responsibility is very light, making her looking like this. Chapter 10 explained she hasn't been able to find an actual job more than a year after graduation.
- Voiced by Manami Numakura
The ensemble's class teacher. She teaches math.
- Voiced by Maaya Uchida
A tenant in Shion's apartment complex who seldom leaves her apartment.
- Alternate Character Reading: She says nearly everybody misread her name as "Taikai" the first time, because that reading is the more commonly used reading for her name, meaning "tournament."
- Hikikomori: Due to the stress of the former Student Council President becoming the ronin. At Present Day she even buys scotch tape online, to the puzzlement of Hana.
- Numerical Theme Naming: Ten thousand (Hannen).
- Ronin: Subverted. She tells Shion she's at this stage, but she's actually a Hikikomori due to the mental stress of being one.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: She shows up disheveled as a side effect of being a Hikikomori. The latter half of the fourth episode have the main cast trying to dress her up as part of her recovery process.
- Student Council President: She was this at high school.