Here are the characters of Slap City.
- Badass Adorable: She is a cute girl, but she is an adventurer who can use many weapons and tools.
- Carry a Big Stick: Most of her regular attacks have her use her stick as a weapon.
- Cartoon Bomb: Her side special move.
- Does Not Like Shoes: She never wears shoes.
- Fireballs: She can shoot fire projectiles her wand in her neutral special move. The button can be held for the fireball to deal multiple hits.
- Flaming Sword: She uses the fire sword in her neutral strong attack. It can't ignite enemies on fire, though.
- Ground Pound: Her down special attack does this. If you used this move from high position, this attack will deal even more damage.
- Improbable Weapon User: Her Aerial Strong has her use a raft, and her Down Throw has her hit the opponent with a paddle. Her Up Smash also has her use a chest.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: She has average attack power, speed, and some projectile attacks. She is also good at making combos with aerial attacks.
- Japanese Delinquents: She becomes this in her alternate costume.
- Kid Hero: She is rather violent one, though.
- Meteor Move: Her down aerial and aerial strong.
- Multi-Melee Master: She uses many weapons in her attacks: A stick, the fire sword, the ice ring, a raft and its paddle, and more.
- Never Mess with Granny: One of her skins turns her an old woman with an eye patch.
- Short-Range Long-Range Weapon: She can use her Neutral Special to hit enemies in melee range, despite it shooting a low-damage fireball.
- Stomach of Holding: Her Down Strong is a stick of dynamite, which she apparently pulls out of her mouth, already lit and everything.
- Teleportation: Uses her portal wand to teleport in her Up Special.
- Tomboy: She doesn't show girly traits much. She only cares about adventures, treasures, and beating enemies up with her mighty wooden stick.
He is a crystal, but he is also a swordsman.
He was one of bosses from Ittle Dew. Moveset
Magic Crystal, a minor NPC from Ittle Dew 2, appears as his second skin.
- Close-Range Combatant: He is a swordsman, so he doesn't have any projectile attack.
- Combos: He is very good at juggle his opponents through the air thanks to his quick attacks and speed.
- Cool Hat: He even incorporates it in his Up Special.
- Dash Attack: His Side Special has him dash forwards, resetting his vertical momentum once per jump.
- Double Jump: He can do a triple jump while other characters can only do double jump.
- Expy: He is an obvious parody of Zorro.
- Fragile Speedster: He can attack very quickly, and he can perform a triple jump, but he is one of the lightest characters.
- Lag Cancel: If he hits an enemy with any of his aerial attacks, he can immediately do one of his specials, cancelling the end lag from the attack.
- Living Polyhedron: He is a living octahedron.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: One of his Palette Swaps changes him into evil-looking one, and his eyes become red.
- Slice-and-Dice Swordsmanship: He uses a rapier, but he has plenty of slashing and hacking moves.
- Smug Smiler: He usually employs this.
- Spin Attack: His Neutral Special. He can do this many times in succession.
- Something About a Rose: He has a rose in his mouth.
- Zorro Mark: He can spell a letter "R" with his word in his aerial strong.
Jenny Fox is perpetually angry. She incorporates dual axes in her attacks.
She was one of mooks from Ittle Dew. Moveset
Jenny Cat, a type of Jenny introduced in Card City Nights, appears as Jenny Fox's second skin.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: She is a Jenny, so she has purple skin like other Jennies.
- An Axe to Grind: She wields two axes at once. She is also capable of throwing them.
- Battle Boomerang: Her axes become boomerangs in her alternate skin. Regardless of skin, her side special has her throw her axes like one.
- Cat Smile: Her alternate skin changes her to Jenny Cat. She has a perpetual cat smile.
- Embarrassing Animal Suit: She wears it, and she doesn't like it.
- Flaming Sword: More like flaming axe, but if you charge her Up Strong for long enough, it will be set on fire, increasing its power and range.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: She is always angry for some unknown reasons.
- Implausible Boarding Skills: She can use skate board to make her jump very high. She can also ride it properly with her Down Tilt, and even ride indefinitely if the clutch button is held.
- Meteor Move: She can send enemies into the pit by using skateboard in her Aerial Down attack.
- Mighty Glacier: She and her attacks tend to be slower than other characters, but she hits harder than them.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Her eyes are red and she is always angry and unstable.
- Spin Attack: Her down special.
- Tail Slap: She does this in her neutral aerial attack. This attack has low damage but it's fast.
- Throwing Your Sword Always Works: Has three moves related to throwing her axes: Her Neutral Special has her throw one in an arc, Side Special has her throw it like a boomerang, and Up Strong has her throw it high in the air.
He is a Fishbun who underwent intense training, earning him a magnificent physique.
Ultra Mechabun, also a Bonus Boss, but from Ittle Dew 2, appears as his third skin.
- Adaptational Attractiveness: He looked quite freaky in Ittle Dew, but he looks somewhat adorable in Slap City.
- Ass Kicks You: His back throw involves his butt.
- Badass Bandolier: Manbunjin sports a bandolier with shotgun shells. It's purely cosmetic, though.
- Charged Attack: He can charge his down special attack to increase damage and knockback. If you charged enough, this attack will KO enemies instantly.
- Clucking Funny: One of his Palette Swaps adds him chicken-like features.
- Fish Person: He is a very buff and ripped platypus man.
- Full-Frontal Assault: The majority of his skins don't have any clothes. Fortunately, he doesn't have any features.
- Genius Bruiser: Unlike Fishbunjin, Manbunjin has a brain of man. He often asks thought-provoking questions to other fighters in victory quotes.
- Ground Punch: His down special.
- Immune to Flinching: During some of his attacks, he will not be flinched.
- Lightning Bruiser: He looks like typical "strong but slow" character, but his front special attack allows him to move very fast. Some of his attacks are sluggish, though.
- Meaningful Name: Fishbunjin means "Fishbun man/person" in Japanese.
- Meteor Move: His aerial down and aerial down special.
- Pinball Projectile: His aerial strong attack shoots a dumbbell, and it ricochets off walls.
- Shout-Out: His alternate skin changes him to Manbunjin, a man with an intimidating sunglass and minigun barrels.
- Shoryuken: His up special.
- Taking You with Me: He can take his opponent into the pit by using his down throw on ledges.
- The Unintelligible: He can't speak at all. His Victory Quote is always *Breeep*. Averted for Manbunjin, who can speak English.
- Top-Heavy Guy: His upper body and arms are much larger than his legs.
- Use Your Head: He uses his head in forward strong attack.
- Weapon of Choice: He uses his own body and big dumbbells.
A younger version of Queen Amelia, dubbed Princess Amelia, appears as her third skin.
- Deadly Doctor: She becomes this in this game. Her attack on a grabbed opponent has her repeatedly stabbing the victim with a syringe.
- Deliberately Monochrome: One of her alternate palettes has her be all yellow, similarly to her sprites in her home game.
- Exotic Eye Designs: She has glitters in her eyes unlike other characters.
- Evil Costume Switch: Implied with one of her Palette Swaps, how it turns red and black, when the common relationship between that set of colors is Red and Black and Evil All Over, making her a Horned Humanoid, instead of her bandage hat, evoking Horns of Villainy, removes the glitter from her eyes, and her shorts turn into panties, evoking Sensible Heroes, Skimpy Villains. The aforementioned Princess Amelia skin has her own take on this concept.
- Flight: She can fly for a few seconds with her Up Special.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: Her aerial strong attack.
- Gratuitous Laboratory Flasks: Her Side Special has her throw an exploding flask in an arc.
- Improbable Weapon User: Has many. Pills, syringes, explosive beakers, flowers, and her down throw even sends the enemy flying by using a wedding ring.
- Kung-Fu Wizard: She uses magic power when she punches or kicks enemies.
- Long-Range Fighter: She has several long ranged attacks and explosive attacks.
- Meteor Move: Her Aerial Down.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: She is a princess doctor wizard from Saturn.
- Practical Taunt: Her taunt shoots a healing projectile. While it's useless in normal battle, you can use it to heal your teammates in team battle.
- Scratch Damage: Her neutral special deals very little damage, but it has good range and is fired rapidly, as long as you hold the special button.
- Spread Shot: Her forward strong becomes this if she charges it enough.
- Squishy Wizard: Her magic and syringes allow her to use varied ranged attacks, but she is a lightweight character.
- Trap Master: She can place a remote bomb in her Down Special attack.
A side character from several of Ludosity's games that looks like a sausage (more and more so which each incarnation), and conducts business in an obliviously destructive fashion.
- Bilingual Bonus: He shows a kanji (売) on his back during his Victory screen. This kanji says "sell"
- The Chew Toy: In Story Mode, he's the only character who is fightable in everyone else's timelines, with unique defeated portraits for each. Considering what he does in his own timeline, it's not undeserved.
- Close-Range Combatant: He needs to be close to his opponents because he doesn't have usual projectile attacks.
- Critical Hit Class: Some of his attacks will turn to killing blows when he has enough money.
- Death Dealer: When he has maximum amount of money (1000$), he can spend it all to release a wave of cards like Solitaire. These cards usually KO enemies instantly.
- Eyes Always Shut: He never opens his eyes.
- Fighting Clown: Most his moves are funny, weird, or both.
- Man Bites Man: He bites his opponent, then throws them in his Side Special. He is also able to bite a grabbed opponent, and he extracts money from them.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: He can earn money from attacking opponents with some of his attacks, and money can be used to buff his attacks or cancel some of his special attacks.
- Perpetual Smiler: He is always smiling regardless of the situation he is in.
- Practical Taunt: Using his taunt will give him some money.
- Reality Warper: His scams are somehow powerful enough to have this effect.Business Casual Man: The unwillingness of insurance companies to pay me for damages is so strong that it bends reality in my favor. I'm so well insured that I'm practically indestructible!
- Rubber Man: He can extend his body or limbs for attacking.
- Techno Babble: He says many business buzzwords in his taunt.Business Casual Man: Motivational downsizing!Business Casual Man: Leveraging adaptability!
- Villain Protagonist: In his Story Mode. You know things are dire when this is the only time Major Kiwi is portrayed sympathetically.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: He only wears suspenders and pants with a necktie.
- Counter-Attack: Her down strong has a larger hitbox and more attack power if she is attacked as she does it.
- Dash Attack: Her forward strong. She moves very fast during this attack.
- Delayed Explosion: Literally. Her Down Special has her make a pose, causing an explosion in its place after a few seconds.
- Earth-Shattering Kaboom: She attacks her enemies with miniature planets in her up special attack. The said planet will explode when she lands on the ground.
- Easter Egg: Has two: When grabbing someone, she can perform her planet buster attack by pressing the taunt button, which will likely result in an instant kill. It takes a long time to do so. She can do a similar thing by holding taunt when doing a fully charged side smash, which also takes a long time.
- Eye Beams: She shoots heat ray from her eyes in her up tilt attack.
- Fire Balls: Her side special move generates big one. Unfortunately, your enemies can reflect it by attacks.
- Having a Blast: What would you guess when her name is Goddess of Explosions?
- Kung-Fu Wizard: Her punches or kicks are empowered by her fire/explosion magic.
- Odd Job Gods: She is the Goddess of Explosions.
- Playing with Fire / Stuff Blowing Up: Almost all of her attacks cause fire or explosions.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Can cause lots of explosions. Summoning explosions at a fixed distance,causing them to appear after a delay, augmenting her melee attacks with explosions, if her name isn't an indicator.
- Your Size May Vary: Justified. The Goddess was far bigger in her origin game, but she shrank herself for this challenge according to her bio.
An assassin of the Komato Empire.
Ansaskie, another relatively major character from Iji, appears as his second skin.
- Butt-Monkey: He just can't catch a break in his Story Mode, being mistreated by everyone, even by his fellow Komato.
- The Comically Serious: He is always serious unlike the rest of characters. You can see his attitude from his victory quotes.
- Disproportionate Retribution: At the end of his Story Mode, he finds out that many of his Komato Army colleagues really dislike him, and agreed to launch the Alpha Strike on Slap City just to get rid of him.
- Fragile Speedster: He can move very quickly by using his teleportation ability, but he is the lightest character in the game.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: His up strong attack releases a massive Plasma Cannon beam upwards.
- Handicapped Badass: He has only one arm, yet he can fight like other fighters.
- Laser Blade: He has red-colored one.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Unlike other characters, he has only one special move, Teleport. And doing it consumes a teleport charge. He can recharge teleport charges faster by hitting enemies, or receiving attacks from them.
- Practical Taunt: He stabs the ground with his sword in his taunt. This taunt is a Meteor Move.
- Reverse Grip: Like all assassins, he holds his blade this way.
- Teleport Spam: This is his signature ability.
- Trap Master: To an extent. His Down Strong has him lay down an electrical mine.
Princess Remedy's classmate and former girlfriend.
Nuna, another classmate first introduced in Princess Remedy in a Heap of Trouble, appears as her second skin.
- Close-Range Combatant: Contrasting with Remedy, Frallan has a much more aggressive moveset that can let her combo opponents.
- Deadly Doctor: Similar to Remedy. Frallan is seen to use more explosions and swing a giant pill.
- Easter Egg: She can kiss Remedy, and only Remedy, by grabbing her and pressing taunt.
- Gun Twirling: With her Finger Gun, somehow, done by holding taunt while doing down strong.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Her strong attacks have a power-up mechanic where they expend one pill (out of a max of three) to become stronger. Her down strong isn't actually an attack at all; it "reloads" the pills.
- Moveset Clone: She was supposed to be a copy of Princess Remedy, but wound up with a mostly unique moveset.
- Victory Pose: Has a unique one if playing a team battle with Remedy, where she does a Bridal Carry with her.