Put down character tropes from Skyrates Roleplay here.
- Bounty Hunter: Somewhat, although he's not as serious about bounty hunting as some people are.
- Artificial Limbs: His leg was blown off during a war on his home skyland, and was replaced by a crude but functional prosthesis.
- Young Gun: Used to be this when he was a teenager.
- The Gunslinger: He is an excellent marksman, and keeps at least one firearm on his person at all times.
- Quick Draw: His signature move.
- Badass Family: He learned everything he knows about combat from his parents.
- Friendly Rivalry: He has one with pretty much everyone.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Carn once delivered an epic beatdown to a thug who tried to feel up Carn's little sister. Following that, he tried to throw the guy off the edge of the skyland. (He was stopped before he could complete the task, however.)
- Self-Made Man: To a degree. He willingly gave up the chance to inherit his father's fortune in an effort to make his own.
- Thinking Out Loud: He has trouble keeping his opinions to himself.
- Nice Guy: For all his flaws, Carn's cheerful, friendly, helpful, and loyal. At least, until you give him reason to hate you.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Not quite corrupt, but definitely a bit amoral at times.
- Doesn't Like Guns: He sees them as something criminal in nature.
- Family Versus Career: Surprisingly often to show up for a male character. His sister gets into plenty of trouble, and George ends up trying to balance his business and bailing her out of trouble constantly.
- Non-Action Guy: Definitely. No combat training, dislikes firearms, considers hand to hand fighting undignified.
- Self-Made Man: He considers himself to be one, at least. Though to be fair, he did start a successful real estate business.
- Card-Carrying Villain: "I'm a terrible person a' hear', an' tha's jus' how it goes."
- Consummate Liar: "Hello, m' name's Franklin Daniels. I'm a trader."
- He has a habit of never telling anybody but a select few the truth. Even then, he doesn't open up all the way.
- Faux Affably Evil
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: The second kind. A half joker grin and missing half of his right hand.
- It's Not You, It's My Enemies: As far as his interactions with those he actually cares about go, he doesn't wish to get anybody involved in his life, because of dangers to both himself and, potentially, the other party.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Has displayed signs of this, but...
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: ...when you get down to it, he can also fall into this quite easily.
- Made of Iron: Has survived far more than a normal man should through a combination of luck and sheer resolve.
- Multiple-Choice Past: He has yet to tell anybody the truth about his past.
- Pirate: Treads the line between Type I and Type II.
- Shotguns Are Just Better: Justified in that his aim with a chewed up hand isn't too great with any other heavy weaponry.