Playable Characters (Spyro) | Villains | Other Skyland Dwellers | Skylanders Academy
- Big Good: The leader of the Skylanders.
- Distressed Dude: He was captured by Kaos and Count Moneybone at the start of SuperChargers, and the Skylanders had to go save him.
- Never Say "Die": Many discussions of Eon seem to dance around the fact that he died in Kaos' assault, but...
- Sealed Good in a Can: At least one tie-in book explains he's this instead.
- Oracular Head: At least until SuperChargers.
- Spirit Advisor
- Absurd Phobia: Of sheep.
- Ascended Extra: Has a much more major role in SuperChargers and will give the player bonus missions to do (and which he will reward them for completing) after his story importance finally diminishes.
- Demoted to Extra: Appears in the introductory scene of Giants to give the Skylanders their mission, but doesn't come along on the adventure. Similarly, he only appears in the opening cinematics of Swap Force and Trap Team to spout a bit of exposition, then vanish.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: Odd when compared to the other NPCs, such as Flynn, Cali and some Mabu villagers.
- Nerd Glasses
- Ace Pilot
- Amazon Chaser: Falls almost instantly for Action Girl Extraordinaire Cali.
- Casanova Wannabe: He tries to hit on Cali. A lot.
- Catchphrase: "...Boom!"
- Chick Magnet: Not so much in the games, but in the tie-in comics, it's shown that both Cali and Tessa have feelings for Flynn (not that they'd admit it).
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: For all his bragging and problems, Flynn actually could be one of the best pilots in all of Skylands, leaping into danger head-on with the Skylanders on many occasions(Provided he's in a gunboat of some kind). He helps you navigate a small fighter through a really tight tunnel system in Giants and pilots a gunboat to help you take out Anti-aircraft weaponry several times in Trap Team.
- Straight Man and Wise Guy: Depends on who he's around. He's the wise guy to Cali, and the Straight Man to Tessa.
- Glad I Thought of It: It was Cali's idea that Flynn needs a propeller for his air balloon.
- Hypocritical Humor: His opinion of credits:
- Indy Ploy: Comes up several times in Swap Force, as Flynn's favorite battle plan is seemingly "wing it". Which is appropriate, him being an Ace Pilot and all.
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Something Only They Would Say: In Giants, Flynn tries to not reveal his identity to the Pirates who hold a grudge against him, but he eventually lets his Catchphrase slip and they identify him. Cue a mad scramble to get back to their ship.
- Shut Up, Hannibal!: Gets one during Kaos' post defeat rant at the end. Cali approved.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: In the end, after trying to impress Cali all game and failing, he finally manages to get her approval by giving Kaos a Shut Up, Hannibal!.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Enchiladas. So much that sharing enchiladas with another individual is an "unbreakable bond".
- Action Girl
- Deadpan Snarker: To Flynn's ego; she rolls eyes and Face Palms a lot any time Flynn is speaking.
- Demoted to Extra: Just like Hugo was in Giants, in Swap Force, Cali only appears once in an early cinematic.
- She returns in Trap Team
- Distressed Damsel: In Spyro's Adventure, she gets captured by Kaos's army of Drow. In Swap Force (3DS version), Count Moneybone captures Cali and makes her his evil Undead minion. And in Trap Team, the Golden Queen turns Cali into a gold statue. And at the start of SuperChargers, she, along with Flynn, Hugo, and Master Eon, are captured by Kaos.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: She has no love of spiders, going by her comments when a Heroic Challenge involves them.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Disappears entirely in Swap Force, replaced in function by "Power Pods".
- The Bus Came Back: She has returned, along with Hugo and Cali, in Trap Team.
- Fog Feet
- Strange-Syntax Speaker: She has a very... weird way of saying things. She gets better in Giants, noting that she's learned the language better.
A bear who does business with the Skylanders. After making only a brief appearance in Spyro's Adventure, he tags along on the adventure in Giants in order to sell the Skylanders his wares.
- Ascended Extra
- Beary Friendly
- Canon Immigrant/Expy: Of Moneybags from classic Spyro games.
- High-Class Glass
- Punny Name: After "Au", the periodic notation for gold.
- Sharp-Dressed Man
An energetic and highly skilled resident of Woodburrow in the Cloudbreak Isles who assists the Skylanders in their efforts to safeguard the four elementals.
- Ace Pilot: While riding Whiskers
- Action Girl: Is able to stall Bubba Greebs single-handedly despite barely coming up to the thing's knees.
- Badass Adorable
- Catchphrase: Has two, "Ka-blam!" and "Dragon feathers!"
- Distressed Damsel: After being promoted to Chieftess of Woodburrow, Kaos's mom teleports Tessa and Kaos into Kaos's fortress, prompting the Skylanders to go and save her.
- Fangirl: Of the Skylanders, and Flynn in particular.
- Fiery Redhead
- Green-Eyed Redhead
- You Are in Command Now: She is selected as the successor for the title of Chieftess of Woodburrow.
- Youthful Freckles
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Gets evilized in Motleyville, forcing the Skylanders to chase him down and beat him back to normal.
- Cool Pet
- "Get Back Here!" Boss: After you hurt him enough when he's evilized, he flies away, forcing the Skylanders to chase him down to beat him back to normal.
- Giant Flyer
- Loyal Animal Companion
- Catchphrase: "Boomsticks!"
- Cool Old Guy: Despite missing an eye and a leg, Buzz still insists on directing operations against Kaos from the frontline.
- The Mentor: In SuperChargers, he will train the Skylanders associated with the game. It's not a bad idea to undergo the training, as he will give stat boosts for the Skylander and his/her associated vehicle for each completed task.
- Reformed Criminal
- Threatening Shark: Fortunately, he and his crew of mechanics make things better, not worse.